Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

The Two Gods Of Islam. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Two Gods Of Islam. (12891 Views)

My Confusion About The Claims of Islam / The Prison Of Yahweh And Other 'gods' Of Religion / The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Two Gods Of Islam. by malvisguy212: 11:28pm On May 07, 2017
Muslims often declare that Islam is a great monotheistic religion. Is this true? well, in this thread I will prove why this claim is absolutely false. all the evidence are there in the Quran and hadith.

When a Muslim is engaged in prayer (salat), it is forbidden for him to respond to anyone who interrupts his prayer. Muslims, out of respect for Allah, will not interrupt a fellow-Muslim while he is praying. However, Muhammad is an exception to this rule.He tells Muslims that even if they are performing prayers to Allah, they must respond to him when he calls them. Muhammad invoked Surah 8:24 to justify his case.

Surah 8:24: “O you who believe! Answer the call of Allah AND HIS APOSTLE when he calls you to that which gives you life; and know that Allah intervenes between man and his heart, and that to Him you shall be gathered.” (Shakir)

Carefully consider now how the Prophet of Islam clarified the meaning and the application of the above Qur’anic verse.

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 226:
Narrated Abu Said Al-Mualla: While I was praying, the Prophet passed by and called me, but I did not go to him till I had finished my prayer. When I went to him, he said, “What prevented you from coming?” I said, “I was praying.” He said, “Didn’t Allah say” “O you who believe GIVE YOUR RESPONSE TO Allah and to His APOSTLE.” (Surah 8:24)

LET US ANALYZE THIS QUR'ANIC VERSE WITH THE ABOVE HADITH.
Muslims are required to honor Muhammad above Allah. why did I say this ? it may appear to Muslims that Muhammad was only demanding his right but there is MORE to this. It is important to note that each time Muhammad interrupts the prayer of a Muslim, he simultaneously interrupts Allah from receiving the prayer of that Muslim. This means that Muhammad has the authority to interrupt even Allah from receiving the prayers of his worshipers. Between Allah and Muhammad, Muslims are specifically commanded to give their priority to Muhammad even when it involves something as sacred as their worship of Allah. Is this not a subtle form of polytheism? Does not this exalt Muhammad to a position equal or even greater than Allah?

The Shahada is the Islamic profession of faith. It is the first and most important of the Five Pillars of Islam. It is a testimony of the Islamic Faith which declares:
“There is no God but Allah and Muhammad is his messenger.” Anyone who does not recite the
Shahada is not a Muslim. However, a Muslim cannot be a Muslim by invoking the name of Allah only when reciting the Shahada. For his Shahada to be legitimate, it is absolutely necessary for the Muslim to include the name of Muhammad. Believing in Allah alone is not enough to be a Muslim. A Muslim must also believe in Muhammad:
Surah 49:15: The believers are only those who believe in Allah and HIS MESSENGER . (Shakir)

Believing only in the teachings of Allah with the exclusion of the teachings of Muhammad will result in the loss of many essential details that are vital for the salvation of Muslims. This is because the Qur’an does not contain all the regulations that are required of a Muslim to live out his faith. Therefore, a devout Muslim must also know and obey the Sunnah (sayings and deeds) of Muhammad in order to follow Islam. A Muslim cannot attain Paradise if he does not believe in the Sunnah of Muhammad. Thus, the teachings of Muhammad are elevated to the same intensity as the teachings of Allah in the Qur’an. In fact, to escape the fires of Hell, a Muslim must obey both Allah and Muhammad.

Surah 4:14: And whoever disobeys Allah and HIS MESSENGER and goes beyond His limits, He will cause him to enter fire to abide in it, and he shall have an abasing chastisement. (Shakir)

yes, I know Muslims will deny this , and even insult me , However, the reality belies their claim. In actual practice, Muslims merge the words of Allah with the words of a man. And by recognizing them both as equally binding for their salvation, Muslims elevate Muhammad to the status of Allah. If the teachings of Muhammad are recorded in the Qur’an, then there is no valid reason to object. However, since his teachings are not included in the Qur’an, it shows that Muslims are actually required to submit to teachings based on two different sources.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by seunlayi(m): 11:35pm On May 07, 2017
Thank you op

1 Like

Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by malvisguy212: 11:46pm On May 07, 2017
Take for example, the number of times a Muslim has to pray daily. The Qur’an outlines only three daily prayers for Muslims. However, Muhammad changed that to five daily prayers in the Hadith. Thus, his teachings in the Hadith supersede the teachings of Allah in the Qur’an. Today, Muslims all over the world pray five times daily. Muhammad contradicted the teachings of Allah in the Qur’an and came off victories. Not only Muslims elevate the teachings of Muhammad above Allah but they also idolize the man himself. In the following Hadith, we can clearly see how Muslims idolize Muhammad:

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Number 171:
Narrated Ibn Sirrn: I said to ‘Ablda, “I have some of the hair of the Prophet which I got from Anas or from his family.” ‘Abida replied. “No doubt if I had a single hair of that it would have been DEARER TO ME than THE WHOLE WORLD and whatever is in it.”

How can Muslims view a single shred of hair as more valuable than the entire earth and its contents? The veneration of relics is a common practice in paganism. If this is not idolatry, then what is it? Still not convinced? How about the next Hadith?

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Number 617:
“Narrated Abu Musa: Then the prophet asked for a drinking bowl containing water and washed his hands and face in it, and then took a mouthful of water and threw it therein saying to us, ‘Drink some of it and pour some over your faces and chests and be happy at the good tidings.’”

Acts of devotion such as the ones displayed by Muslims towards Muhammad in the above Hadith are not only outright filthy but also idolatrous. The Holy Bible clearly warns against idolatry:
1 Corinthians 10:14: Therefore, my beloved ones, flee from idolatry.

now contrast what Muhammad did in the above hadith with what Jesus did when He humbley wash His disciples feet.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by true2god: 5:43am On May 08, 2017
The truth is that allahh had no significance before the coming of Mohammed. allahh only became a popular dude after Mohammed declared him (or it) the only God and he (Mohammed) the only apostle of allahh. No other prophet knew or worshipped allahh except Mohammed. No other biblical prophet talked about mecca or Medina.

Islam is all about allahh and Mohammed, or 'allahh and his messenger'. To me, Mohammed and allahh are one and the same. No any allahh gave Mohammed any revelation, all the alleged revelations he claimed to have (or give) are 100% for his personal benefit. Read surah 33 for more info.

8 Likes

Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by malvisguy212: 6:54am On May 08, 2017
true2god:
The truth is that allahh had no significance before the coming of Mohammed. allahh only became a popular dude after Mohammed declared him (or it) the only God and he (Mohammed) the only apostle of allahh. No other prophet knew or worshipped allahh except Mohammed. No other biblical prophet talked about mecca or Medina.

Islam is all about allahh and Mohammed, or 'allahh and his messenger'. To me, Mohammed and allahh are one and the same. No any allahh gave Mohammed any revelation, all the alleged revelations he claimed to have (or give) are 100% for his personal benefit. Read surah 33 for more info.

long time bro, good to know you are alright .
we are not waiting for response from our Muslims
friends, but insult.....everyday, we see Muslims proven this to be true, Insult Allah and you go Scott free, but insult Muhammad and you pay with your life.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by shadeyinka(m): 6:59am On May 08, 2017
Nice one OP.

Unfortunately, no Muslim will analyze this post and come to a conclusion that none of the earlier prophets practiced Islam; Only Mohammed and his followers did.

Two gods indeed and very true

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by malvisguy212: 7:26am On May 08, 2017
shadeyinka:
Nice one OP.

Unfortunately, no Muslim will analyze this post and come to a conclusion that none of the earlier prophets practiced Islam; Only Mohammed and his followers did.

Two gods indeed and very true
thank you my Friend, Muhammad exalt himself above Allah.
Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by annunaki2(m): 7:53am On May 08, 2017
Very good observation by the OP, mohamed is actually the real god of Islam, he only introduced Allah to add some mystique to his narcissist claims. He also lied that Allah is the biblical God to give his ludricous claims credibility.

7 Likes

Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by malvisguy212: 8:08am On May 08, 2017
annunaki2:
Very good observation by the OP, mohamed is actually the real god of Islam, he only introduced Allah to add some mystique to his narcissist claims. He also lied that Allah is the biblical God to give his ludricous claims credibility.
thank you bro. let us wait for insult rather than defence.
Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by pastorobateru(m): 8:08am On May 08, 2017
Islam exists only as a sword of judgement against people who corrupt the truth with idolatry and those who have treated the death of Christ as a light thing.
When it has accomplished its purpose - the complete subjugation of the west - it too will be destroyed with the brightness of Christ's coming.

3 Likes

Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by ihustler(m): 8:48am On May 08, 2017
I bet you wont see any islamic enthusiast here now.

Had this been a writeup on Jesus Christ and the Bible, you would have seen this thread extending to its tenth page.

Let this be a lesson, the most people who do not love to know the truth about the Koran and its origin are the Muslims themselves.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by true2god: 11:13am On May 08, 2017
malvisguy212:
long time bro, good to know you are alright .
we are not waiting for response from our Muslims
friends, but insult.....everyday, we see Muslims proven this to be true, Insult Allah and you go Scott free, but insult Muhammad and you pay with your life.
Thanks bro. I have been off and on, I often peep on NL religion section and go.

Thanks for your good works in exposing allahh and his assistant (messenger).

3 Likes

Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by annunaki2(m): 11:27am On May 08, 2017
true2god:

I think the bolded should be the other way round. In reality it was Allah that was mohammed's messenger. Mohammed was clearly the boss in the relationship as allah was always doing mohammed's bidding and trying to please him.

6 Likes

Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by true2god: 12:20pm On May 08, 2017
annunaki2:

I think the bolded should be the other way round. In reality it was Allah that was mohammed's messenger. Mohammed was clearly the boss in the relationship as allah was always doing mohammed's bidding and trying to please him.
Do you mean it is better to say: 'there is no god but Mohammed and allahh is his messenger'? You are very correct.

If the Saudis hear someone say the shahada the correct way, as I highlighted above, head will roll on the street of mecca and Medina.
Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by Edu3Again: 12:26pm On May 08, 2017
Islam cannot save

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by annunaki2(m): 1:00pm On May 08, 2017
true2god:
Do you mean it is better to say: 'there is no god but Mohammed and allahh is his messenger'? You are very correct.

If the Saudis hear someone say the shahada the correct way, as I highlighted above, head will roll on the street of mecca and Medina.

All they know is to kill. Sons of belial gringringrin

1 Like

Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by malvisguy212: 3:06pm On May 08, 2017
true2god:

welcome back bro.
Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by malvisguy212: 5:49pm On May 08, 2017
no reply ? were are my Muslims Friends ?
Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by shadeyinka(m): 7:55pm On May 08, 2017
malvisguy212:
thank you my Friend, Muhammad exalt himself above Allah.

I am not surprised that up till now, no Muslim has come up with a counter. The evidence is glaring.

Its easy for them to suppress the truth. How?
...by chanting Lailah illahla 770 times.
Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by malvisguy212: 9:36pm On May 08, 2017
shadeyinka:

I am not surprised that up till now, no Muslim has come up with a counter. The evidence is glaring.

Its easy for them to suppress the truth. How?
...by chanting Lailah illahla 770 times.
I pray , let the truth be sealed in their heart in Jesus name.
Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by rhektor(m): 9:45pm On May 08, 2017
It's either Nairaland mods will hide this post or they'll take it to Islamic section where we will not have access to it again.

If you are in doubt ask albagdadi kingebukasblog or Felixomor

Just watch out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by felixomor: 9:49pm On May 08, 2017
rhektor:
It's either Nairaland mods will hide this post or they'll take it to Islamic section where we will not have access to it again.

Just watch out

True
Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 08, 2017
ihustler:
I bet you wont see any islamic enthusiast here now.

Had this been a writeup on Jesus Christ and the Bible, you would have seen this thread extending to its tenth page.

Let this be a lesson, the most people who do not love to know the truth about the Koran and its origin are the Muslims themselves.

The same can be said of Christians and the bible.
Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by Empiree: 3:37am On May 09, 2017
Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by true2god: 6:27am On May 09, 2017
rhektor:

Just watch out
The NL modes have, of recent, not been moving Islamic critical thread to the sambisa forest (Islamic section). This is a good development. I think they are listening to the voice of reasonable people now. We must give kudos to NL management for, at least, giving us a forum to express ourselves on our view on Islam.

Jesus Akbar!

3 Likes

Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by Roon9(m): 7:02am On May 09, 2017
Muslims in their hearts know the truth about Jesus beign the only Son of God and the real genuine intermediary between man and God, they just don't wanna say it out loud
Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by malvisguy212: 8:08am On May 09, 2017
Empiree:
grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxKxrvuEI38&feature=push-u&attr_tag=MfitO79Byuj-eXDu-6
what is this, is this supposed to be a rebuttal or what ? Muslims will take over the world when the true worshippers of God has left.
Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by malvisguy212: 8:09am On May 09, 2017
Roon9:
Muslims in their hearts know the truth about Jesus beign the only Son of God and the real genuine intermediary between man and God, they just don't wanna say it out loud
correct bro.

1 Like

Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by analice107: 8:50am On May 09, 2017
true2god:

I agree 100%
Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by analice107: 8:53am On May 09, 2017
pastorobateru:
Islam exists only as a sword of judgement against people who corrupt the truth with idolatry and those who have treated the death of Christ as a light thing.
When it has accomplished its purpose - the complete subjugation of the west - it too will be destroyed with the brightness of Christ's coming.
I believe you. It is indeed an instrument of judgment against evil doers. The west who reject Christ will taste the wickedness of satan through Islam.

But prophesies says nothing about Islam ruling the world, so, it shall be destroyed totally in due time.

1 Like

Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by analice107: 8:56am On May 09, 2017
CeoMYN:

The same can be said of Christians and the bible.
Is this your rebuttal?
Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by analice107: 8:58am On May 09, 2017
true2god:
The NL modes have, of recent, not been moving Islamic critical thread to the sambisa forest (Islamic section). This is a good development. I think they are listening to the voice of reasonable people now. We must give kudos to NL management for, at least, giving us a forum to express ourselves on our view on Islam.

Jesus Akbar!
They removed one just days ago. i was mentioned, when i tried to respond, i discovered it had been moved and locked up.

Low self-esteem no good oo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Idahosa The Spiritual Father Of Chris Okafor, A Generation Of Fake Prophets / The Christian Doctrine Of Salvation And The World's Religions / The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.