Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Nairalander Captures Stunning Images Of Lagos Island Skyscrapers - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Nairalander Captures Stunning Images Of Lagos Island Skyscrapers (22547 Views)

7 Dangerous Images That Almost Got Their Photographers Killed / Photographer Ope Fasanya Captures A Squirrel After Observing It For Weeks In Zar / Syrian Artist Draws Images Of World Leaders As Refugees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Captures Stunning Images Of Lagos Island Skyscrapers by Principe67(m): 12:15am On May 08, 2017
Remember that nairalnder who was reportedly spotted in Mile 12 taking shots (https://www.nairaland.com/3724201/nairalander-spotted-mile-12-market), Nonso Orji a.k.a Quantized Imagery.

He was spotted at the ever busy Lagos island taking some amazing shots of buildings and construction site.

Judging from his photos, we can infer that this young man actually posses a good eye and might soon become one of the heavyweights in the photography industry. So we say big-ups to home and may God continually bless his hustle.

See the pictures below and make your own judgement.

www.palmchatnow.com

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, seun

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Captures Stunning Images Of Lagos Island Skyscrapers by hernandson(m): 12:20am On May 08, 2017
owkay
Re: Nairalander Captures Stunning Images Of Lagos Island Skyscrapers by Principe67(m): 12:27am On May 08, 2017
See more photos and even the photography was caught on camera...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Captures Stunning Images Of Lagos Island Skyscrapers by hoMegas(m): 1:09am On May 08, 2017
Keep it up man
Though more work can be put on the skyline.
I doubt Lagos has a cbd
Lalasticlala push it to the frontline

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Captures Stunning Images Of Lagos Island Skyscrapers by Principe67(m): 6:39am On May 08, 2017
hoMegas:
Keep it up man
Though more work can be put on the skyline.
I doubt Lagos has a cbd
Lalasticlala push it to the frontline

Has Seun and mynd44 not resumed NL/FP duties?

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Captures Stunning Images Of Lagos Island Skyscrapers by bigcil2(m): 7:03am On May 08, 2017
Ok
Re: Nairalander Captures Stunning Images Of Lagos Island Skyscrapers by hardywaltz(m): 7:03am On May 08, 2017
Good

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Captures Stunning Images Of Lagos Island Skyscrapers by Famocious(m): 7:04am On May 08, 2017
Beautiful images you got there..big ups.

May God bless your hustle real good

Not a bad idea to show some beautiful sides of our 'dear' nation.
Not always good reading news on killings, drugs/ human trafficking, rape etc

7 Likes

Re: Nairalander Captures Stunning Images Of Lagos Island Skyscrapers by bigcil2(m): 7:04am On May 08, 2017
Principe67:

Has Seun and mynd44 not resumed NL/FP duties?
Still sleeping. The FP thing should be automatic tho. I feel there are some persons of interest here on NL example Apostle ***** and others
Re: Nairalander Captures Stunning Images Of Lagos Island Skyscrapers by TrapHedges(m): 7:04am On May 08, 2017
Wow..

Lol the last pic tho.,.looks like somewhere outside naija

but its lag
good job fam
Re: Nairalander Captures Stunning Images Of Lagos Island Skyscrapers by winkmart: 7:04am On May 08, 2017
Cool shot... How much will you sell them to me
Re: Nairalander Captures Stunning Images Of Lagos Island Skyscrapers by Qmerit(m): 7:04am On May 08, 2017
U shall be celebrated soon

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Captures Stunning Images Of Lagos Island Skyscrapers by Opharhe: 7:04am On May 08, 2017
Cool pics
Re: Nairalander Captures Stunning Images Of Lagos Island Skyscrapers by talk2bash42: 7:05am On May 08, 2017
keep it up
Re: Nairalander Captures Stunning Images Of Lagos Island Skyscrapers by Justuceleague2: 7:05am On May 08, 2017
Stunning. How?
Re: Nairalander Captures Stunning Images Of Lagos Island Skyscrapers by Haphard(m): 7:06am On May 08, 2017
Job well done boy
Re: Nairalander Captures Stunning Images Of Lagos Island Skyscrapers by Nobody: 7:06am On May 08, 2017
Nothing spectacular about the pictures.

I've seen better pictures of Lagos (Island). Even on this forum.

Make your photography better.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Captures Stunning Images Of Lagos Island Skyscrapers by Xtemporize009: 7:06am On May 08, 2017
Nice
Re: Nairalander Captures Stunning Images Of Lagos Island Skyscrapers by ajalawole(m): 7:06am On May 08, 2017
wow........... Nice shot. Keep it up bro
Re: Nairalander Captures Stunning Images Of Lagos Island Skyscrapers by juwoonn(m): 7:07am On May 08, 2017
Waiting for more...
Re: Nairalander Captures Stunning Images Of Lagos Island Skyscrapers by Atiku2019: 7:07am On May 08, 2017
Imo yesterday, Lagos today, Kaduna Tomorrow cool
Re: Nairalander Captures Stunning Images Of Lagos Island Skyscrapers by EaglesT(m): 7:07am On May 08, 2017
This one too is in Lagos?? shocked

5 Likes

Re: Nairalander Captures Stunning Images Of Lagos Island Skyscrapers by wellmax(m): 7:09am On May 08, 2017
Every one has a camera, bit not everybody can take breathtaking pictures . Well done guy.
Re: Nairalander Captures Stunning Images Of Lagos Island Skyscrapers by wellmax(m): 7:09am On May 08, 2017
EaglesT:
Of course. It's at CMS

9 Likes

Re: Nairalander Captures Stunning Images Of Lagos Island Skyscrapers by Rikidony(m): 7:10am On May 08, 2017
Nothing spectacular here.

I have seen more better pictures of Lagos on this forum. no doubt the city is growing, but the govt needs to spread this development to other part of the city.
Re: Nairalander Captures Stunning Images Of Lagos Island Skyscrapers by seangy4konji: 7:10am On May 08, 2017
ok na
Re: Nairalander Captures Stunning Images Of Lagos Island Skyscrapers by oluamid(m): 7:12am On May 08, 2017
Apostle must hear this.

Just a suggestion: would it not be better to take the pictures from a height rather than the ground?

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Captures Stunning Images Of Lagos Island Skyscrapers by deepwater(f): 7:14am On May 08, 2017
EaglesT:
CMS to be precise
Re: Nairalander Captures Stunning Images Of Lagos Island Skyscrapers by EaglesT(m): 7:15am On May 08, 2017
wellmax:
Of course. It's at CMS
Ibadan just dey dull me

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Captures Stunning Images Of Lagos Island Skyscrapers by EaglesT(m): 7:17am On May 08, 2017
deepwater:
CMS to be precise

shey you will take me there if i come to Lag? wink
Re: Nairalander Captures Stunning Images Of Lagos Island Skyscrapers by nemesiis: 7:17am On May 08, 2017
Nice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Creative Art Work Done With Straws / Tips and Tricks in Design. UI/UX Designers, Gather Here!!! / My Typography Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.