Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,287 members, 7,780,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:46 PM

Oyinbo Lady Slid Into A Guy's DM 5 Years Ago - They Married Today - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oyinbo Lady Slid Into A Guy's DM 5 Years Ago - They Married Today (46922 Views)

Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM / "He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinbo Lady Slid Into A Guy's DM 5 Years Ago - They Married Today by wayodude(m): 2:07pm On May 08, 2017
sinaj:
loll

How will I knw if u telling d truth na who will I ask

Ask me wink or slide me lol
Re: Oyinbo Lady Slid Into A Guy's DM 5 Years Ago - They Married Today by cbrass(m): 2:13pm On May 08, 2017
sinaj:
um... erm... *coughs*

do you need anything for that cough? wink
Re: Oyinbo Lady Slid Into A Guy's DM 5 Years Ago - They Married Today by GeneralOjukwu: 2:25pm On May 08, 2017
1bkaye:

Lol I don't recall, under which monicker?

I am on you like white on rice grin. Let me dig up Shakespeare for more corny lines...

Now you see, now you don't. The mystery is more exciting. East / West Coast?
Re: Oyinbo Lady Slid Into A Guy's DM 5 Years Ago - They Married Today by Lionessza(f): 2:35pm On May 08, 2017
winkmart:
Kiyomi‏ (@jkiyomi on twitter) revealed that she and her husband met five and a half years ago on twitter. Taking charge of her feelings, she sent a direct message asking him to text her.

The rest is history, as they have now tied the knot.

This is simply a lesson to all the ladies out there crushing on guys in your dreams and hoping one day they guy will give it a thought and slid into your DM "If Mohammed does not go the mountain, the mountain should go to meet Mohammed"

See more photos after the cut:

[img]https://1.bp..com/-9pqb24hwaAY/WQ_5Mj9s9-I/AAAAAAAMV-4/Bt5FJfrYLbgSqjOtCYY8a1XiMORngKQQACLcB/s400/2.png[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-blUR7s9wsJs/WQ_5GmuuF-I/AAAAAAAMV-o/C297K1e8ZMYr-N5zMaKhuXMHfgYE3p3NACLcB/s400/2AAA.png[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-2h93pCKIMoI/WQ_5GguMkrI/AAAAAAAMV-s/ofEUv39Z9tMcnzPfYEITMWk7k6Ao4e39wCLcB/s400/2ab.png[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/05/she-slid-into-his-dm-6-years-ago-they.html

One in a billion kinda thing I guess. grin
Re: Oyinbo Lady Slid Into A Guy's DM 5 Years Ago - They Married Today by kaboninc(m): 3:18pm On May 08, 2017
Aderola15:
Na oyinbo na embarassed but e still no mean sha.

Dacovajnr, send me a text. kiss

Have you done yours??
Re: Oyinbo Lady Slid Into A Guy's DM 5 Years Ago - They Married Today by sinaj(f): 3:52pm On May 08, 2017
cbrass:

do you need anything for that cough? wink
lol

No thanks.

M gud
Re: Oyinbo Lady Slid Into A Guy's DM 5 Years Ago - They Married Today by sinaj(f): 3:53pm On May 08, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

Good good.. So now can we slide into each other's DM? kiss kiss
just hold on lemme rub oil on my dm grin
Re: Oyinbo Lady Slid Into A Guy's DM 5 Years Ago - They Married Today by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 08, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

I am on you like white on rice grin. Let me dig up Shakespeare for more corny lines...

Now you see, now you don't. The mystery is more exciting. East / West Coast?
I can't guess, maybe you're mistakening me for someone else tongue grin
Re: Oyinbo Lady Slid Into A Guy's DM 5 Years Ago - They Married Today by GeneralOjukwu: 4:00pm On May 08, 2017
1bkaye:

I can't guess, maybe you're mistakening me for someone else tongue grin

Look at your DP again... edible as chocolate.

Now tell me how i can make such a mistake angry
Re: Oyinbo Lady Slid Into A Guy's DM 5 Years Ago - They Married Today by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:00pm On May 08, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

I done chat with one Ghanian babe like that before. The girl na serious queen of short chats.. No, yes, OK, brb, etc.. But I didn't conclude they're all the same sha since it was just one of them I've chatted with..
Almost all of them are like that, only very few are different.
Re: Oyinbo Lady Slid Into A Guy's DM 5 Years Ago - They Married Today by cbrass(m): 5:44pm On May 08, 2017
sinaj:
lol

No thanks.

M gud

Hmm ok
Re: Oyinbo Lady Slid Into A Guy's DM 5 Years Ago - They Married Today by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 08, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Look at your DP again... edible as chocolate.

Now tell me how i can make such a mistake angry
Lol I can't recall having interacted with you before o
Re: Oyinbo Lady Slid Into A Guy's DM 5 Years Ago - They Married Today by kings20(m): 7:18pm On May 08, 2017
must everyone get partners through social media??

D ones we see physically everyday is enough
Re: Oyinbo Lady Slid Into A Guy's DM 5 Years Ago - They Married Today by SycophanticGoat: 10:19pm On May 08, 2017
sinaj:
just hold on lemme rub oil on my dm grin

LoL!! If you need to lubricate your DM, then when the real deal eventually starts between me and you, that means na 30 litres of groundnut oil you go dey buy carry pour for my body be that.. shocked
Re: Oyinbo Lady Slid Into A Guy's DM 5 Years Ago - They Married Today by sinaj(f): 10:44pm On May 08, 2017
wayodude:

Ask me wink or slide me lol

m not a snake grin
Re: Oyinbo Lady Slid Into A Guy's DM 5 Years Ago - They Married Today by sinaj(f): 11:08pm On May 08, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

LoL!! If you need to lubricate your DM, then when the real deal eventually starts between me and you, that means na 30 litres of groundnut oil you go dey buy carry pour for my body be that.. shocked
lolll 30 litres?

U no serz. grin

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Lady Slid Into A Guy's DM 5 Years Ago - They Married Today by GeneralOjukwu: 10:11am On May 09, 2017
1bkaye:

Lol I can't recall having interacted with you before o

I am always there...your shadow since 69BC embarassed

The guy in the rain with the bouquet of roses....unrequited adoration cry

I dedicate Blackky's "Rosie, can i have a dance" to you...that's how i feel and i won't stop till i get it... kiss OLOLUFEMI
Re: Oyinbo Lady Slid Into A Guy's DM 5 Years Ago - They Married Today by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 09, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

I am always there...your shadow since 69BC embarassed

The guy in the rain with the bouquet of roses....unrequited adoration cry

I dedicate Blackky's "Rosie, can i have a dance" to you...that's how i feel and i won't stop till i get it... kiss OLOLUFEMI

Lool kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) / Okafor's Law / Couple Shoot Pre-wedding Photo In Toilet (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.