Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,080 members, 7,807,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Share Your 1st Experience With A Commercial Sex Worker Aka "Olosho" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your 1st Experience With A Commercial Sex Worker Aka "Olosho" (14683 Views)

Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel / A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) / Sex Worker AKA ‘olosho’ For 10,000k Per Night Or Sex Doll For 800k, Which Would (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your 1st Experience With A Commercial Sex Worker Aka "Olosho" by Lagban(m): 7:25am On May 08, 2017
At 21, sex seems to be an herculean task to me due to my highly religious nature and my family background where decency is the order of the day. So far, I have no gf but my urge for sex is getting out of hand : I guess I am getting konjified. I am tired of self servicing daily Rape is sth I dislike, the only option left to satisfy my sexual desire for now is doing the needful with an "Olosho" putting the current handsomeness of my picket into consideration. Having a gf is stressful for someone like me and they are not even reliable no matter how u care for them. I have made up my mind to get laid before my 22nd birthday which will come up in few wks time. I will be visiting the olosho joint close to where I school this Friday alone. I have an idea of how much it cost and for such, I will be protecting myself with a condom. It is my first time, I need you to share ur experience the 1st day u met an olosho

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your 1st Experience With A Commercial Sex Worker Aka "Olosho" by TheAziz: 7:33am On May 08, 2017
nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your 1st Experience With A Commercial Sex Worker Aka "Olosho" by thrilz(m): 7:34am On May 08, 2017
dat day ur frnds b like

13 Likes

Re: Share Your 1st Experience With A Commercial Sex Worker Aka "Olosho" by Nobody: 7:35am On May 08, 2017
Me & my high horse Billy passing through...don't mind us grin

7 Likes

Re: Share Your 1st Experience With A Commercial Sex Worker Aka "Olosho" by Nobody: 7:45am On May 08, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Share Your 1st Experience With A Commercial Sex Worker Aka "Olosho" by dingbang(m): 7:45am On May 08, 2017
Please never lose your virginity to a prostituttte... You will hate yourself for that...

You also said having a girlfriend is stressful.. Stressful in what way?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your 1st Experience With A Commercial Sex Worker Aka "Olosho" by Nobody: 7:54am On May 08, 2017
Them get rules.Plus,you go hardly get erection.They are boreholes.

7 Likes

Re: Share Your 1st Experience With A Commercial Sex Worker Aka "Olosho" by Nobody: 7:55am On May 08, 2017
dybalad:
RECHE grin PAYS
This one way mmm don change name so.

1 Like

Re: Share Your 1st Experience With A Commercial Sex Worker Aka "Olosho" by Fuckshiit: 8:06am On May 08, 2017
Blowjöbs attracts fúçking extra fee

Do not fúçking think of giving her a fúçking head

Do not fúçking fall in love with em

Do not fúçking sleep off

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Your 1st Experience With A Commercial Sex Worker Aka "Olosho" by buzquet(m): 8:07am On May 08, 2017
I went to my area brother's Bach Eve, come see this better chicks. I approached her with chilled Heineken and we started talking and immediately she asked me to take her home. When we got home, she said am to give her 20k before going into bedroom with me. I was surprised because I thought she felt my parole back at the party. But we later agreed on 6k because Kongi don dey stand as if say hungry monkey see banana. Surprisingly, when I woke in the morning to give her another match because she handled me the Bayern handle Arsenal homeanf away for champions league, I found out my wallet was missing and the babe don go. But the one wey hit me pass be say I enter bathroom to shower na im I see my bathing soap is gone too angry

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share Your 1st Experience With A Commercial Sex Worker Aka "Olosho" by Yinkey6(m): 8:18am On May 08, 2017
grin cheesy Feel Free it is a free world....

1 Like

Re: Share Your 1st Experience With A Commercial Sex Worker Aka "Olosho" by Nobody: 8:19am On May 08, 2017
Take your condom with you after use and never let her take it off for you...my advice.
Thank me later boy.

10 Likes

Re: Share Your 1st Experience With A Commercial Sex Worker Aka "Olosho" by Nobody: 8:22am On May 08, 2017
buzquet:
I went to my area brother's Bach Eve, come see this better chicks. I approached her with chilled Heineken and we started talking and immediately she asked me to take her home. When we got home, she said am to give her 20k before going into bedroom with me. I was surprised because I thought she felt my parole back at the party. But we later agreed on 6k because Kongi don dey stand as if say hungry monkey see banana. Surprisingly, when I woke in the morning to give her another match because she handled me the Bayern handle Arsenal homeanf away for champions league, I found out my wallet was missing and the babe don go. But the one wey hit me pass be say I enter bathroom to shower na im I see my bathing soap is gone too angry
Hhhaahahhhhhhhaahaha.... Ntorr, lucky she didn't carry ur freezer too..lol

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your 1st Experience With A Commercial Sex Worker Aka "Olosho" by solomix10(m): 8:40am On May 08, 2017
::::::

1 Like

Re: Share Your 1st Experience With A Commercial Sex Worker Aka "Olosho" by dingbang(m): 8:43am On May 08, 2017
solomix10:
is there anythin attached to lossin virginity to an olosho? Does it av emotional, psycological or spiritual effects
psychological effects..

4 Likes

Re: Share Your 1st Experience With A Commercial Sex Worker Aka "Olosho" by solomix10(m): 8:53am On May 08, 2017
:::::::

1 Like

Re: Share Your 1st Experience With A Commercial Sex Worker Aka "Olosho" by femolala001(m): 9:11am On May 08, 2017
I see ladysuperb viewing his thread!
Re: Share Your 1st Experience With A Commercial Sex Worker Aka "Olosho" by Babamide(m): 9:15am On May 08, 2017
Lagban:
At 21, sex seems to be an herculean task to me due to my highly religious nature and my family background where decency is the order of the day. So far, I have no gf but my urge for sex is getting out of hand : I guess I am getting konjified. I am tired of self servicing daily Rape is sth I dislike, the only option left to satisfy my sexual desire for now is doing the needful with an "Olosho" putting the current handsomeness of my picket into consideration. Having a gf is stressful for someone like me and they are not even reliable no matter how u care for them. I have made up my mind to get laid before my 22nd birthday which will come up in few wks time. I will be visiting the olosho joint close to where I school this Friday alone. I have an idea of how much it cost and for such, I will be protecting myself with a condom. It is my first time, I need you to share ur experience the 1st day u met an olosho
Why not just get 10-20k depending on what town u are in and find a hookup on Badoo or Eskimi. That should cover payment, guesthouse and drinks. Happy birthday.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your 1st Experience With A Commercial Sex Worker Aka "Olosho" by dingbang(m): 9:16am On May 08, 2017
solomix10:
can u expansiate ..lik wil the person be obssesed with patronisin olosho thereafter or what?
yes... And you will start seeing every girl as a potential olosho

2 Likes

Re: Share Your 1st Experience With A Commercial Sex Worker Aka "Olosho" by Philipmighty(m): 9:27am On May 08, 2017
just reason wit de olosho,pay her, dig deep her punna never forget to dig without condom never allow her give u Mouth Gig,don't give her head(suking) her punna..
.then tank me later i hope de tips helps

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your 1st Experience With A Commercial Sex Worker Aka "Olosho" by ladySuperb(f): 10:30am On May 08, 2017
femolala001:
I see ladysuperb viewing his thread!
Okay....
ominiseeest !!!!!!
wetin happen
Re: Share Your 1st Experience With A Commercial Sex Worker Aka "Olosho" by SmartPunter(m): 11:42am On May 08, 2017
it is cheap going to pay & fuc* olosho compare when you invite a girl 4 ur house the kind expenses. but is enjoyable but if u are fucking olosho na so dem go lie 4 bed like dead body all the care is make cum and come down no sex feelings,

3 Likes

Re: Share Your 1st Experience With A Commercial Sex Worker Aka "Olosho" by siie: 12:19pm On May 08, 2017
Fuckshiit:

Do not fúçking sleep off
The wise one has spoken.. Heed!! cool

1 Like

Re: Share Your 1st Experience With A Commercial Sex Worker Aka "Olosho" by femolala001(m): 12:24pm On May 08, 2017
ladySuperb:

Okay....
ominiseeest !!!!!!
wetin happen
Lol! Oya slide into my dm lets act film. I can act very well!
Re: Share Your 1st Experience With A Commercial Sex Worker Aka "Olosho" by dreamworld: 1:24pm On May 08, 2017
On my first day ,my pen no gree write ,i was under fear because its my first time, some years back

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your 1st Experience With A Commercial Sex Worker Aka "Olosho" by petergriffin: 1:27pm On May 08, 2017
Fuckshiit:

Do not fúçking sleep off
you've been a highly respected Customer to the sluts and I believe all you've said you are a wise man

10 Likes

Re: Share Your 1st Experience With A Commercial Sex Worker Aka "Olosho" by femolala001(m): 1:31pm On May 08, 2017
Babamide:
Why not just get 10-20k depending on what town u are in and find a hookup on Badoo or Eskimi. That should cover payment, guesthouse and drinks. Happy birthday.
I dont usually trust those sites. I think its a scam site. Well.. av u tried it b4?

1 Like

Re: Share Your 1st Experience With A Commercial Sex Worker Aka "Olosho" by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 08, 2017
Lagban:

Funny enuf..some olsho have conscience...but it's a dirty and cut throat business....most of them are thieves and a usually jazz loaded...

If u don't have enuf cash to spend on hotel..and ur last option is taking one home...lock ur door immediately u enter..keep ur key in a Coded place she can never see... this is for incase u crash like a log...so she can't run away before u wake up..

Keep all ur valuables that can fit under skirt, in btw lap and inside bra ....

Careful with olosho wey dey carry all these very large hand bag...these ones can move anything the size of 20inches LEDTV and below...before u notice..they are long gone. Plus..they have spiritual implications..another person fit done use jazz sleep with them..

Best thing is to avoid them...lack of sexx no dey kill ooo

23 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) / The Kind Of Gift Do You Give To A Girl You Just Met? / My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.