Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,923 members, 7,806,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest (39175 Views)

Soldiers Enjoy Their Meat In Sambisa Forest (photos) / Trump Meets With A Lady Who Escaped From Boko Haram In Nigeria / Saraki Spends Children's Day In Benue With Kids In IDP Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by NaijaEfcc: 8:34am On May 08, 2017
What do you think guys

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by NaijaEfcc: 8:36am On May 08, 2017
Mehn things are not just adding up!!!! Lalasticlala and mynd44 wetin una think?

140 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:38am On May 08, 2017
Shekau really took care of them

187 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by swagagolic01(m): 8:40am On May 08, 2017
This girls fresh pass girls in d streets this days, not only d idp camp girls.... this story ain't adding up

171 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by donmalcolm21(m): 8:43am On May 08, 2017
Shekau is really taking care of women than Nigeria government.

Shekau 1 Buhari 0

224 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by Nogodye(m): 8:47am On May 08, 2017
Lol...you mean those girls will prefer going back to shekau

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by dingbang(m): 8:47am On May 08, 2017
Shekau for president!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

195 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by pchukwudi: 8:47am On May 08, 2017
The story Chibok girls is one of the greatest political evils in the history of this nation. But let's watch it, it's likely that the evil will hunt many of its perpetutators in the future, one way or the orther.

142 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by dingbang(m): 8:48am On May 08, 2017
Nogodye:
Lol...you mean those girls will prefer going back to shekau
Of course yes.. Some months ago one of them confessed she prefers going back to the boko dude who got her pregnant than being free...

42 Likes

Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by thunder74(m): 8:53am On May 08, 2017
Truth will come out one day

135 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by wordcat(m): 8:53am On May 08, 2017
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Shekau and his men seems to be more human than the people handling the IDP

106 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by Nogodye(m): 8:58am On May 08, 2017
dingbang:
Of course yes.. Some months ago one of them confessed she prefers going back to the boko dude who got her pregnant than being free...

That shows the level of damaged that has been done to their brain...Imagine going back to captive when you have your freedom.They have been brainwashed just like those sucide bombers

9 Likes

Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by mazimee(m): 9:02am On May 08, 2017
The truth about this Chibok girls scandal go soon come out.

128 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by DeadlyViper000: 9:06am On May 08, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Shekau really took care of them
Tamuno what do you mean cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by evilyoruba: 9:10am On May 08, 2017
This is clear evidence that chibok girls is a staged scam

118 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by DeadlyViper000: 9:11am On May 08, 2017
I repeat chibok girls is a very big scam
a plot to divert attention from Buhari incompetence and to give zombies something to talk

no reasonable person will buy this trash

the same bokoharam that their logistics are being destroyed by the army have more than enough to feed more than 50 girls daily and healthy grin
the same bokoharam that Rob and vandalize food to feed will have more than enough to feed these girls fat
the same bokoharam that army claimed that they're out of supplies and hungry, so where are they getting food to feed these girls or is Allah sending them tuwo shinkafa from alajana fudira
grin
God! which kin country is this filled with vagabonds and useless educated illiterates and zombies grin

cc
progressive01
TonyeBarcanista
LionDeLeo
vedaxcool cheesy
dropshot
ngeneukwenu

169 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by DeadlyViper000: 9:16am On May 08, 2017
lalasticlala seun front page

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by DeadlyViper000: 9:19am On May 08, 2017
pchukwudi:
The story Chibok girls is one of the greatest political evils in the history of this nation. But let's watch it, it's likely that the evil will hunt many of its perpetutators in the future, one way or the orther.
bro scroll down and read my comment

4 Likes

Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by DeadlyViper000: 9:22am On May 08, 2017
[s]
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Hatred has melted the cerebrum of this one.
[/s]
counter me with facts and stop being emotional

the same bokoharam that their food stuff are being damaged regularly where are they getting supplies to eat and feed these girls fat?

answer me grin

Truth is mine

92 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by vedaxcool(m): 9:23am On May 08, 2017
[s]
DeadlyViper000:
[s][/s]

the same bokoharam that their food stuff are being damaged regularly where are they getting supplies to eat and feed these girls fat?

answer me grin

Truth is mine
[/s]

Hatred cannot be reasoned with only prayed for.

Edited fools quoting ne please stand in front of a moving truck if my answer no satisfy you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by BERNIMOORE: 9:26am On May 08, 2017
DeadlyViper000:
[s][/s]

answer me grin

Truth is mine
severally we are told that boko haram has run out of food supplies one wonders where these girls are getting regular food such that they prefer going back haba http://www.informationng.com/2016/05/boko-haram-runs-out-of-food-their-fuel-suppliers-arrested-by-army-graphic-photos.html

34 Likes

Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by RichFoundation(m): 9:49am On May 08, 2017
Y
Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by Ptoocool(m): 9:50am On May 08, 2017
'Shekau' all the way. Nigga is doing a good work..

Afterthought:

I wonder how baba was able to feed Chibok girls and neglect those in IDP camps. Is he forgetting they both are is responsibility. He should just comman kidnap those in IDP camps nationwide, too..

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by JideAmuGiaka: 9:51am On May 08, 2017
Politics and tribalism is killing Nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by Schematics: 9:51am On May 08, 2017
Who said that the Chibok brouhaha is not the greatest scam in the history of the world?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by Nobody: 9:51am On May 08, 2017
God punish Gollum

20 Likes

Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by macaranta(m): 9:52am On May 08, 2017
I'm very neutral on this issue.. But the following questions needs logical unbiased answers;
1 . how did boko haram feed 300 girls for 3years in a war torn Sambisa forest with soldiers and MNJTF swarming the area regularly.
2.When did they recieve such beautiful ankara clothes was it before or after their release?
2a.If before, did BH have enough tailors and materials to sew clothes for 300 girls and more recently for that matter because the clothes look new.
2b.If after, at what point did tailors carefully measure those girls(the clothes are a perfect fit) and completed the sewing. Keep in mind that the average Nigerian tailor will take weeks to even complete a single dress. So were the girls taken elsewhere for this purpose as apparently they moved from the camp to a waiting mi-17 NAF helicopter waiting on standby enroute Abuja.
3.Can an independent investigative journalist be granted access to those girls to carry out some interview and cross examination of purported waec candidates before their kidnap.
4.Can waec release an independent statement of their batch of application for the exam, given that chibok school and waec should have records of its students wanting to write waec. Can they validate that these girls indeed registered for the exams?
5.How much was paid to get those girls released and which account was it paid to in whose name and which bank? Or was it paid in cash?
6.so many other fishy details I don't have time listing out...

However, i pray this story is legit. If this is the case, then welcome back to the girls, I wish them a speedy reintegration into society.

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:53am On May 08, 2017
Lol government of scammers for the scammers. Chibok is a big scam. This picture made me feel like

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by dragonking2: 9:53am On May 08, 2017
Hehehehe, they can only deceive the foolish zombies.

So it means that shekarau was even taking care of the girls more than Buhari is taking care of his own people in IDP camps in borno?

If that's the case, shekarau is greater than Buhari

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by odysey: 9:53am On May 08, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Hatres cannot be reasoned with only prayed for.

lemme take a quick guess you support the current govt.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enugu Youths Clean The City After The Riots / Atlantic Ocean Surge Kills 16 In Lagos (Pictures) / There Are Conflicting Letters From CSU On Tinubu’s Certificate - Justice Okoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.