Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment (162919 Views)

How To Apply For Fadama III 2017 Reccruitment / Fadama III Agro-preneur Support Programme 2017 / MTN Nigeria Latest 2017 Recruitment (5 Vacant Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by tarbeeA: 5:12pm On Sep 07, 2017
hopyroll:
I don't know why it is taking these Fadama guys forever to come up with a plan on how to disburse the grants across the successful candidates.
The season for cultivating and planting of rice and maize has already passby.
The reason for the delay is still beyond my comprehensive understanding.

Anybody with an accurate info?
take your mind away from crop production this year, except if you are engaging in irrigation farming. If at all the money comes, the implementation for crop production will be targeted for next year
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by hopyroll(m): 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2017
tarbeeA:
take your mind away from crop production this year, except if you are engaging in irrigation farming. If at all the money comes, the implementation for crop production will be targeted for next year
Exactly
But my enterprise is livestock.
Fishery
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by zikadam(m): 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2017
plz admin add this number for me 08064553321
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by zikadam(m): 8:34pm On Sep 07, 2017
plz add my number 07067558316
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by sanyahkod(m): 8:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
hopyroll:

I really pity the candidates who choose maize and rice plantation as their enterprise.
I just hope they don't end up spending the money anyhow after disbursement.

I guess you don't know about lowland (FADAMA) rice cultivation. It's independent of rain.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by shariff84: 8:44pm On Sep 07, 2017
sanyahkod:

I guess you don't know about lowland (FADAMA) rice cultivation. It's independent of rain.
See this one,wether low or high land they all depended on rainfall and its already late except dry irrigation farming
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by sanyahkod(m): 9:43pm On Sep 07, 2017
shariff84:
See this one,wether low or high land they all depended on rainfall and its already late except dry irrigation farming

I'm well experienced. It is only late for upland rice farming.
Lowland cultivation is simply cultivation of crops on a flooded land. Some lands have ample supply of water year in year out and there are many rice varieties that adapt to such conditions and ready for harvest in 3 months.

Visit Africa Rice Center to know more as obviously you don't.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Eedson25(m): 11:52am On Sep 08, 2017
from the look of things am not sure the disbursement will be for this season again...
let all get busy with different operations and in no time everything will fall in place..
#i stand to be corrected #

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by god2good: 7:10pm On Sep 11, 2017
It's Getting too late. Ending of last month is what they show us to be given from their schedule time table.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Mcube012(m): 9:03pm On Sep 11, 2017
E bi like say una no knw naij......dont be surprised if ur id number came up with different name embarassed
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by hopyroll(m): 11:59am On Sep 12, 2017
I just got this now

Please pay attension and read this email carefully.

This is to inform you that your submitted `BUSINESS PLAN` have been reviewed and a lot of variabilities/differences were observed. To this end, Fadama III AF Project engaged the services of Experts to streamline and standardize the enterprise modules (GUIDES) for uniformity for all Fadama GUYS enterprise.

Thereafter, all the standardized enterprise modules (GUIDES) would be uploaded on your Fadama III GUYS portal for your final CONFIRMATION and your ACCEPTANCE based on your enterprise of choice.

Subsequently, the grants resources would be disbursed to you as soon as all the necessary criteria for the disbursement of funds are met. Kindly be patient while we sort out all these critical issues, please.

We are at the stage of completing this exercise.

Thank you,
Fadama III GUYS Team
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Mcube012(m): 12:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
hopyroll:
I just got this now

Dear *************$ (FDGUYS/*******/******);

This is to inform you that your submitted `BUSINESS PLAN` have been reviewed and a lot of variabilities/differences were observed. To this end, Fadama III AF Project engaged the services of Experts to streamline and standardize the enterprise modules (GUIDES) for uniformity for all Fadama GUYS enterprise.

Thereafter, all the standardized enterprise modules (GUIDES) would be uploaded on your Fadama III GUYS portal for your final CONFIRMATION and your ACCEPTANCE based on your enterprise of choice.

Subsequently, the grants resources would be disbursed to you as soon as all the necessary criteria for the disbursement of funds are met. Kindly be patient while we sort out all these critical issues, please.

Thank you,
Fadama III GUYS Team

jst recieved d same

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Valmesk(m): 12:16pm On Sep 12, 2017
hopyroll:
I just got this now

Dear Adexxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx(FDGUYS/xxxx/xxxx);

Thank you,
Fadama III GUYS Team

Something like this would have been better.This is a public forum,edit your details please.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by hopyroll(m): 12:29pm On Sep 12, 2017
Valmesk:
Something like this would have been better.This is a public forum,edit your details please.
Thanks for the caution
But it doesn't really matter anymore, since someone has already quoted me.
But have done the corrections anyways
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by god2good: 1:38pm On Sep 12, 2017
Hope! but they are still saying we re to wait.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by tarbeeA: 2:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
So what is the difference between this present message and the previous one?
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by ovieohene: 7:42am On Sep 13, 2017
Pls let's continue to make this page lively and pass all info that will help our candidates here as the admin in that whatsapp page is so so useless.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Valmesk(m): 7:51am On Sep 13, 2017
ovieohene:
Pls let's continue to make this page lively and pass all info that will help our candidates here as the admin in that whatsapp page is so so useless.
so you run enter whatsaap,what are you looking for there you can't get here.Will the WhatsApp group get you the grant to your door step?

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by ovieohene: 8:31am On Sep 13, 2017
I made a serious mistake, it well never happen again. Thank you.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by MrLyzzo(m): 9:49pm On Sep 13, 2017
ovieohene:

In as much as I don't have time to answer... I need to give u a reply so u won't navigate others with your foolishness.

I volunteered to create the group after few calls from individuals ere on nairaland since a group created by another individual wasn't accessible.

I am a busy person and even at that u don't expect me to be policing the group 24/7 to fish out defaulters of group rules.

And if the presence of evil people on earth didn't make you leave earth for Mars, your brain should be able to tell you the group is just few days old and the chaffs will be sorted out with time.

Anyways, thanks for existing the group... One less dumb head to deal with.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by hopyroll(m): 10:13pm On Sep 13, 2017
MrLyzzo:

In as much as I don't have time to answer... I need to give u a reply so u won't navigate others with your foolishness.

I volunteered to create the group after few calls from individuals ere on nairaland since a group created by another individual wasn't accessible.

I am a busy person and even at that u don't expect me to be policing the group 24/7 to fish out defaulters of group rules.

And if the presence of evil people on earth didn't make you leave earth for Mars, your brain should be able to tell you the group is just few days old and the chaffs will be sorted out with time.

Anyways, thanks for existing the group... One less dumb head to deal with.

Haha egbon eferaburuku bale now
What has he said that warrant such an aggressive comment?
When you know you don't have time to be polishing a group chat, why did you create it?
The guy only speak what is in the mind of most members of that group and you here shouting like a mad monkey.
Who ask you to create a group chat?
If moderators of all nairaland threads use to abuse commenters like this, would it still be interesting today?
If you abuse all members like this, na ur family member you go invite abi?
There is a saying that it is better to be silent and let people think you are a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubts.
Even if I don't want to believe you are useless, your above comments just pruv me wrong
Clueless idiot.
Omo ale jatijati.

5 Likes

Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by ovieohene: 10:14pm On Sep 13, 2017
This is the first time in my life to see an idiot in human form, u are very very naughty! so u still came back here, go back to your room na n sleep there, as if u v done something good. Who ur whatsapp page help?
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by RealYaks: 6:18am On Sep 14, 2017
I wonder why people even join the WhatsApp group in the first place, why on earth will I join the group that I surely know will bring nothing to the table.
This person have nothing to do with the program (because he is not a Fadamalll official), he is just an ordinary person like all of you here waiting for the information which we can get from this group.
@MrLyzzo you're so stupid and idiot for giving this aggressive comment here!
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by god2good: 8:01am On Sep 14, 2017
Pls let stop all this abuse word about whatsapp group. Nw we wey n0 dey whatapp, U dey make us happy bt na because my phone no dey whatapp, i 4 dom join
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Valmesk(m): 8:17am On Sep 14, 2017
god2good:
Pls let stop all this abuse word about whatsapp group. Nw we wey n0 dey whatapp, U dey make us happy bt na because my phone no dey whatapp, i 4 dom join
You are free to join any whatsaap group, that's your entitlement but I will never abandon the root where everybody started getting information and will not join any whatsaap group. The grant will reach you whether in whatsaap or not.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by RealYaks: 10:45am On Sep 14, 2017
Valmesk:
You are free to join any whatsaap group, that's your entitlement but I will never abandon the root where everybody started getting information and will not join any whatsaap group. The grant will reach you whether in whatsaap or not.
ON point!
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Annyhot(m): 6:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
I came here to check if there's anything new.... u guys didn't disappoint me @ all...
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by mohisd(m): 10:11pm On Sep 17, 2017
Lol any update
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by god2good: 7:50am On Sep 18, 2017
mohisd:
Lol any update
What if nobody is Lol here?

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (45) (Reply)

Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal / BEDC Dragnet Test.... / Nigeria Police Force Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.