Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment (162896 Views)

How To Apply For Fadama III 2017 Reccruitment / Fadama III Agro-preneur Support Programme 2017 / MTN Nigeria Latest 2017 Recruitment (5 Vacant Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by able88(m): 9:22pm On Jan 25, 2018
donsmila:
We are all graduates and we should be wise to know that root and tubers enterprise need rain to kick-start, without which they will waste their cash when disburstment commences, dont forget that programming is fully activated and automated meaning every participants will be given 1st tranch simaltaenously...

Those in livestock need rain ke?
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by MTDone(m): 9:04pm On Jan 26, 2018
Abi now, they do not need it even at a bit, FADAMA TEAM just have to resit and review the execution of the disbursement plan to kick off the programme.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by MTDone(m): 9:16pm On Jan 26, 2018
We really need to pray to wipe off this slow motion tactic, guys cant wait to begin.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by mohisd(m): 7:30am On Jan 27, 2018
Some sources said they will start disbursement 2nd week of February
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by donsmila: 7:43pm On Jan 27, 2018
I will remind all of you when rain starts falling but believe me, its the rain thats delaying disburstment...
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by MDDarah84(m): 4:46pm On Jan 28, 2018
Pls anyone with cassava processing SBM should send it to me pls.darekuboye@gmail.com
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by adexbish1: 10:53pm On Feb 03, 2018
I think we can set up an enquiry committee to go to d SFCO and enquire, so that we'll know our fate, so that we'll all get back on our feet, we did all we could, if it doesn't work then we should celebrate our "attempt"
Let people respond and volunteer to represent us so as to fixed the time.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by adexbish1: 10:55pm On Feb 03, 2018
Beside
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by adexbish1: 11:24pm On Feb 03, 2018
Besides if Fadama failed to release the grant, it wouldn't be their fault but our fault as the leader of tomorrow. How could we take it lightly with them to play with our future. How could we just keep quiet as if we don't have right to know what is going wrong. If federal government fail to empower their youth and graudate who volunteer to venture into agriculture, after all the effort they have made, that kind of government is a failure.
All the delay tatics fadama is using are appreciated but it is high time they disburse so that we could start the work. Thanks
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by pidu: 6:24am On Feb 04, 2018
I second that, we can form a group of comrades to act. We can do it. A protest in each state will do alot. Let talk to some journalist abt it.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by pidu: 6:27am On Feb 04, 2018
We can protest, make a video and send to channels television. They want story on corruption. This is corruption let fight it. If u support pls indicate lets plan
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by donsmila: 11:29am On Feb 04, 2018
Am not against any protest, am not saying that what FADAMA is doing is right, all am saying is this 'Fadama programme is automated', disburstment will come for all particiapants at once cos that is how they have been piloting all states simaltaenously, if they disburse now to every participants, poultry for instance will start their work, fisherise will start their work as well, even piggery, but any enterprise involving roots and tubers wont have anything to start up with thier money so they may waste their funds cos they depend solely on rainfall, and Fadama knows this so they are trying to buy time for rain to start before they commence disburstment, any sensible graduate should decode this.. Leading a protest will rather worsten the situation and may lead to some participants forfeiting their grant, cos it wont change or augment Fadama time table..
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by MDDarah84(m): 5:02pm On Feb 04, 2018
I might be forced to agree with donsmilla but one thing I will suggest is we wait till February end.If the fund is not yet disbursed and no 'end seeing' communication, den we can stage a protest.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by tarbeeA: 5:03pm On Feb 04, 2018
adexbish1:
I think we can set up an enquiry committee to go to d SFCO and enquire, so that we'll know our fate, so that we'll all get back on our feet, we did all we could, if it doesn't work then we should celebrate our "attempt"
Let people respond and volunteer to represent us so as to fixed the time.
nice idea.its good to express our worries and concern. Too much delays will affect performance in the long run. Many youths when they begin to lay hands on something it becomes a clash of interest, eventuall affecting the Fadama Guys goal.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by mohisd(m): 6:09pm On Feb 04, 2018
PO:: Bro we planned, but we felt to understand that our sincerity will not give us the people we wanted. Many of the GUYS are fake, dispite all our efforts for screening levels. Nevertheless we will still disburse. We need achievements from both sides; GUYS and US.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by mohisd(m): 6:10pm On Feb 04, 2018
Twitter @Y. I Wambai
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by donsmila: 9:38am On Feb 05, 2018
So Mr Wambai lets get it rolling...
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by RealYaks: 6:42am On Feb 09, 2018
mujaheed08:

You can download any of the standardized business plans by clicking this link http://mujahidsviews..com.ng/2017/09/download-all-fadama-guys-standardized.html

Hello Mujaheed, please do you have the current updated SBM for Large and small ruminant?
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by MTDone(m): 8:09pm On Feb 10, 2018
Rain fall began in Oyo State, Ib city
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by shariff84: 9:10pm On Feb 10, 2018
MTDone:
Rain fall began in Oyo State, Ib city
This really a good news to us because it will speed the disbursement.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by osahonf: 9:44pm On Feb 10, 2018
Required Brand Ambassadors are needed for an upcoming Project. it's is highly lucrative, Part-time and open to NYSC corp members, young graduates, employed and unemployed individuals residing in Lagos, Ogun and Oyo state.
Regisiter on https://bincomict.has-jobs.com/location-based-brand-ambassador-for-social-lender-s-ussd2loan-february-2017-lagos/179861/0/
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by MTDone(m): 10:43pm On Feb 14, 2018
Fadama Team should understand the fact that, before this programme began in 2017, guys were in terrible unemployed state, lets be candid this time, and with all expectations we envisage this programme as an answer to prayers, now there is no message at the final stage. I am using this medium to remind them their initial concepts, mission and vision of this programme, to try resit and review issues, many of this programme didn't need rain fall, there can be irrigation as an alternative, they should remember that world bank is looking at them and knows what they should do but looking at how intelligent they are, majority of guys are truly unemployed, any comfortable Nigerian will never want to go and indorge in farming but only the hopeless with hopeful expectations at the end.at this junction I am using this medium to remind the FADAMA TEAM that the unemployment rate of this nation grow worse on seconds basis and according to implementation plan at least each enterprise will employ 1 worker we can even see those who will have to employ more than 5 at the time of their harvest. FADAMA TEAM please, resit, review and disburse this week, I know it can happen, and it will be as if we are dreaming. God help you.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by donsmila: 12:12pm On Feb 16, 2018
Mr Wambai is silent now, no messages for GUYS from NFCO... Which way Nigeria?
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by MDDarah84(m): 7:52pm On Feb 18, 2018
Please I need help on Poultry sbm.Kindly send it to my mail darekuboye@gmail.com.Thank you
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by donsmila: 8:54pm On Feb 19, 2018
what do u wana use sbm for when there is no disburstment.?
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by lunacol(m): 10:40pm On Feb 19, 2018
donsmila:
what do u wana use sbm for when there is no disburstment.?
You must not wait for disbursement to start your enterprise. Maybe he has the fund to begin.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by shariff84: 9:01pm On Feb 20, 2018
donsmila:
Mr Wambai is silent now, no messages for GUYS from NFCO... Which way Nigeria?
Wambai has spoken today but he said nothing about the disbursement,he only greet us.lolz
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by RealYaks: 12:25am On Feb 21, 2018
shariff84:
Wambai has spoken today but he said nothing about the disbursement,he only greet us.lolz

Here is latest from him
PO:: As part of the players to accomplish our vision, FD is one of the key player, A disbursement will be made anytime to all GUYS as soon as they are ready with their preparation. I said anytime it can be this week or next BUT am sure is within. Doing it for you. https:///YHGgSn9aMr
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by shariff84: 12:25am On Feb 21, 2018
finally,the disbursement is about to start soon.source: Y.I wambai twitter handler.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by MDDarah84(m): 7:35am On Feb 26, 2018
When n where is d protest?Or r we going to fold our hands,watch while these scammers rip us away.The tweets from @wambai17 were not original, they were meant to soothe our minds after they learnt of the intending protest. Guys,lets act quickly. Am in always
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by charlyazods(m): 9:08am On Feb 26, 2018
Massive Recruitment - Dispatch Riders in Lagos

Our client is a one stop solution for deliveries and professional services needs in Nigeria. They provide comprehensive delivery solutions and plans to become a global brand. They have openings for 70+ Dispatch Riders in Lagos.

Requirements
Minimum of SSCE with five credits including Maths and English OR BSc, HND or OND Degrees in any field of study
Must be resident in Lagos and conversant with Lagos terrain and road network
Previous or current job as a Dispatch Rider is a huge advantage
Good communication skills
Can speak English fluently
Can operate an Smart Phone and use Google Maps effectively

Benefits
World class training
30,000-50,000 Naira per month
Other incentives

To apply, visit: http://work.eoutsource.net/jobs/detail/dispatch-riders-sales-reps-9

Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by mohisd(m): 11:30pm On Mar 04, 2018
What is happening

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (Reply)

Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal / BEDC Dragnet Test.... / Nigeria Police Force Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.