Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,911 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment (162841 Views)

How To Apply For Fadama III 2017 Reccruitment / Fadama III Agro-preneur Support Programme 2017 / MTN Nigeria Latest 2017 Recruitment (5 Vacant Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Generaloluseye: 1:48pm On Jun 08, 2017
Bigii:

BVN don spoil this your plan tay tay! e-payment from govt dis days na wahala. Them go catch u 2moro and APC go surely use you as scape goat for law court. Remember u would be made to sign a Written undertaking to indicate your willingness to remain in the proposed business for a minimum period of 3years .
it does not not mean.anything. u can.get a well.paid job and still be in the business
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by ashson: 2:26pm On Jun 08, 2017
FADAMA GUYS DISCLAIMA

PUBLIC NOTICE CAUTION AGAINST "FRAUDULENT OFFERS"

Dear Fadama Guys

It has come to our notice that some persons are fraudulently conducting phone calls/interviews and claiming money from prospective candidates and advising to deposit certain amount in their account.

It may please be noted that screening for Fadama GUYS would be carried out in 23 States of the 1st phase of this programme through a well-established selection procedure.

None of the agency/organization/person have appointed by FADAMA III project to act on their behalf for screening/selection of applicant across the country, nor they have authorized any agency/organization/person to solicit any money whatsoever from any candidate at any stage of the selection process.

The FADAMA III project shall not be responsible in any way for amount paid by the individuals to any individual or group of individuals/agencies/Companies purporting to be representing Fadama.

In case of any doubts regarding the authenticity/legitimacy of any appointment/offer, you may please write to: guys@fadamaaf.net or
support@fadamaaf.net .

Thank you,
Fadama III GUYS Team
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by ayantaiwo(m): 3:46pm On Jun 08, 2017
Dear Fadama- GUY Applicant,
We are delighted to invite you to attend the screening and selection process scheduled to hold as follows:
??Date: Wednesday - June 14, 2017
Venue: Conference Room of Osun State Fadama III Coordination Office, OSSADEP Complex, Plot 1, Iwo-Oyo Road, Iwo, Osun State.

You are to come along with the relevant documents requested from the mail sent to you inbox.
Yours sincerely,

Fadama - GUYS! AdminFADAMA GUYS

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Bostin(m): 6:11pm On Jun 08, 2017
Got interview invite for 13th June @ Ogun State Ministry of Agric.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by futureenergy: 6:38pm On Jun 08, 2017
ashson:
FADAMA GUYS DISCLAIMA

PUBLIC NOTICE CAUTION AGAINST "FRAUDULENT OFFERS"

Dear Fadama Guys

It has come to our notice that some persons are fraudulently conducting phone calls/interviews and claiming money from prospective candidates and advising to deposit certain amount in their account.

It may please be noted that screening for Fadama GUYS would be carried out in 23 States of the 1st phase of this programme through a well-established selection procedure.

None of the agency/organization/person have appointed by FADAMA III project to act on their behalf for screening/selection of applicant across the country, nor they have authorized any agency/organization/person to solicit any money whatsoever from any candidate at any stage of the selection process.

The FADAMA III project shall not be responsible in any way for amount paid by the individuals to any individual or group of individuals/agencies/Companies purporting to be representing Fadama.

In case of any doubts regarding the authenticity/legitimacy of any appointment/offer, you may please write to: guys@fadamaaf.net or
support@fadamaaf.net .

Thank you,
Fadama III GUYS Team

Scammers want to cash in on any opportunity.
Apparently, those dropping phone numbers for Whatsapp have already started receiving fraudulent calls.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Omaa34(f): 6:45pm On Jun 08, 2017
Mine is Wednesday, June 14, 2017 and the venue is Conference Hall, FCT Fadama Coordination Office, Gwagwalada Abuja
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Generaloluseye: 7:05pm On Jun 08, 2017
who is with me in ekiti state
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by ovieohene: 8:35pm On Jun 08, 2017
Please I don't have land title oooo any hope for me? Or should I forget about d interview? Osun state to Umuahia no be small tin o

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by burshundon: 9:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
Omaa34:
Mine is Wednesday, June 14, 2017 and the venue is Conference Hall, FCT Fadama Coordination Office, Gwagwalada Abuja

Please o... is Abuja your state of residence or your state of origin where the proposed land is located
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Omaa34(f): 9:05pm On Jun 08, 2017
burshundon:

Please o... is Abuja your state of residence or your state of origin where the proposed land is located
Abuja is my state of residence, where my business will be located, I applied for marketing crop products, so am not going with any land paper.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Btola1: 9:22pm On Jun 08, 2017
The money will not be handy? So by what? Will they be paying the labourers and things we'll need from their end?
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Btola1: 9:23pm On Jun 08, 2017
Abeg who sabi likely interview questions?
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Annyhot(m): 10:43pm On Jun 08, 2017
ayantaiwo:
Dear Fadama- GUY Applicant,
We are delighted to invite you to attend the screening and selection process scheduled to hold as follows:
??Date: Wednesday - June 14, 2017
Venue: Conference Room of Osun State Fadama III Coordination Office, OSSADEP Complex, Plot 1, Iwo-Oyo Road, Iwo, Osun State.

You are to come along with the relevant documents requested from the mail sent to you inbox.
Yours sincerely,

Fadama - GUYS! AdminFADAMA GUYS
I've been expecting this sort of message since yesterday but I haven't gotten it
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by chelseaboi(m): 12:29am On Jun 09, 2017
Got no text message,BT I logged into my P.Oand saw ....ur face to face screening is on Thurs...venue was also included(anambra)

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by chelseaboi(m): 12:30am On Jun 09, 2017
Got no text message,BT I logged into my P.O and saw ....ur face to face screening is on Thurs...venue was also included(anambra)..

Hope I'm on d right track
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by fajbam216: 3:37am On Jun 09, 2017
pls you guys are not making right clarity here ,and am very concerned.there are two things of concern... state of origin and state of residence.The mail received by participant didnt regards your state of residence rather on your state of origin.am resident in uyo but i recieved a mail to report at akure....... so i think there is no need of paying 10k to obtain local govt attestation....Besides your information supplied during application is stil much with them.My advice is for participants to get intel from Fed min of Agric(Fadama Unit) on before their interview date to know d appropriate places to report.thanks
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Annyhot(m): 3:52am On Jun 09, 2017
Finally gotten it....
You are invited for a face to face interview for fadama Guys. Venue is Technical Committee on Agric. And food Sufficiency office, Multi Committee Complex, 25 Esuene Street, Abak Road Housing estate . Uyo . Date: from tuesday, wenesday and thursday(13 , 14, and 15 june 2017). Confirm your interview date and requirments for screening at your L. G . A hqts or fadama project office at 16 jubilee School Road Uyo. Thank you . State Project coordinator.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Annyhot(m): 3:54am On Jun 09, 2017
chelseaboi:
Got no text message,BT I logged into my P.O and saw ....ur face to face screening is on Thurs...venue was also included(anambra)..

Hope I'm on d right track

Most likely
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Liadi2(m): 4:11am On Jun 09, 2017
How can npower candidates scape through base on oath of not collecting salary more than minimum wages.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by ayantaiwo(m): 5:00am On Jun 09, 2017
I've been expecting this sort of message since yesterday but I haven't gotten it[/quote]
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by ayantaiwo(m): 5:06am On Jun 09, 2017
Annyhot:

I've been expecting this sort of message since yesterday but I haven't gotten it
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Godiswise(m): 6:21am On Jun 09, 2017
Generaloluseye:
who is with me in ekiti state

Am with you.

My face to face screening date is : Thursday, June 15, 2017 and the venue is Office of the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by ovieohene: 6:39am On Jun 09, 2017
No land paper for me any body in my shoe? Can ..I still honour d interview? Considering d distance....

Please I don't have land title oooo any hope for me? Or should I forget about d interview? Osun state to Umuahia no be small tin o
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Godiswise(m): 6:47am On Jun 09, 2017
ovieohene:
No land paper for me any body in my shoe? Can ..I still honour d interview? Considering d distance....

Yes some land are by inheritance and generational owned by some family, what about evidence of access to land, like an agreement with owners that you are allowed to use the land for farming activities, showing the location adress and owner signatories.

Just thinking though. I wish we can get guys who had benefited from the previous phase of this program.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by jeo4u(m): 7:37am On Jun 09, 2017
Omaa34:

I was told the venue will be communicated to me but I am yet to receive any follow up mail. 12th June is the date of the interview
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Generaloluseye: 8:06am On Jun 09, 2017
Godiswise:

Am with you.

My face to face screening date is : Thursday, June 15, 2017 and the venue is Office of the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State
same date here too.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by ovieohene: 8:22am On Jun 09, 2017
@Godiswise u r right there or we could as well create a new topic asking for their opinion as regard d issue of the land docs as I don't v anyone to ask for such. Tnksss
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Omaa34(f): 8:35am On Jun 09, 2017
jeo4u:

I was told the venue will be communicated to me but I am yet to receive any follow up mail. 12th June is the date of the interview
Log on to your portal, check application status, the venue and new date is there.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Omaa34(f): 8:38am On Jun 09, 2017
Pls FCT Guys, una dey here so.........who is going to gwagwalada?
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by futureenergy: 9:18am On Jun 09, 2017
Annyhot:

Finally gotten it....
You are invited for a face to face interview for fadama Guys. Venue is Technical Committee on Agric. And food Sufficiency office, Multi Committee Complex, 25 Esuene Street, Abak Road Housing estate . Uyo . Date: from tuesday, wenesday and thursday(13 , 14, and 15 june 2017). Confirm your interview date and requirments for screening at your L. G . A hqts or fadama project office at 16 jubilee School Road Uyo. Thank you . State Project coordinator.

If you make it to 16 Jubilee School Road, pls help me check the date for "Jude E" of Itu LGA. Let's know if the dates pasted there corresponds with what we have online. Me, I'll be back to Uyo on Tuesday, the date on my profile is Wednesday and I got that State Coordinator's SMS.

Thank you.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by nnaemeka38(m): 9:48am On Jun 09, 2017
Omaa34:
Pls FCT Guys, una dey here so.........who is going to gwagwalada?
I dey go Gwas on Monday. I am having issues with land. Do you know any pig farm in Abuja?
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by saxoholic1(m): 10:18am On Jun 09, 2017
certificate of indiniazation is the same thing as local government identification certificate....no let there big big English confuz u abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (45) (Reply)

BEDC Dragnet Test.... / Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal / Nigeria Police Force Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.