Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine (68305 Views)

Bam Bam And Teddy A Cover House Of Maliq Magazine / Doris Simeon & Femi Adebayo Cover House Of Maliq Magazine’s August Edition(Pics) / Bbnaija: Ex-housemates, Kemen, Gifty, Miyonse Cover House Of Maliq Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by JamieNaij(m): 10:36am On May 08, 2017
Ex Big Brother Naija Housemates, Thin Tall Tony and Marvis are on the cover of the House of Maliq Magazine May Issue.

Marvis, rumoured to be winner Efe's love interest, stripped down to just underwears, You can see more photos on the link below, while Thin Tall Tony stayed all cute with his long hair and crazy poses.

The pair were very good friends in the house

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/thin-tall-tony-marvis-cover-house-of.html

Lalasticlala missyb3 fynestboi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by TriumphJohnson(m): 11:00am On May 08, 2017
Marvis hot oh.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by BigBrother9ja: 11:16am On May 08, 2017
What is this people's profession? esp ttt
Jobless goat

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by LOGDAN(m): 11:16am On May 08, 2017
sad
Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 11:16am On May 08, 2017
She's so hot... If u get this one as lesbo partner na steady love

Meanwhile see my signature

5 Likes

Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by Factfinder1(m): 11:17am On May 08, 2017
Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by okoliexpress: 11:17am On May 08, 2017
PRINCESS.. I SEE YOU
Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by 1zynnvn(m): 11:17am On May 08, 2017
why marvis dey shout like say davido dey chuck her chuku chuku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by BUSHHUNTER: 11:17am On May 08, 2017
Op are you alright? Do you really know the meaning of strips talk less of down.

They should learn from Nicki Minaj or Ciara how to cover Magazine

Came here thinking to see something satisfying..... Msteeew

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by BestySam(m): 11:17am On May 08, 2017
Na Marvis be this? See how good you look dressed like a woman but you say you want be tomboy.

11 Likes

Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by fratermathy(m): 11:17am On May 08, 2017
Okay. Nothing to say. Waste of Frontpage, in my opinion.

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by SuperSuave(m): 11:17am On May 08, 2017
Have you all noticed how ladies strip and expose their body to attract the opposite sex while men dress up, wear suit and all?

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by opeyemiieblog(m): 11:17am On May 08, 2017
Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by 4dor: 11:17am On May 08, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by DollarAngel(m): 11:18am On May 08, 2017
Everyone is selling Sex, But am not going to buy

13 Likes

Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by Perfecter4real(m): 11:18am On May 08, 2017
Front page?
Faints!

Rubbish post.

2 Likes

Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by Jamean(f): 11:18am On May 08, 2017
... only when you don't have black laps

1 Like

Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by Nobody: 11:18am On May 08, 2017
Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by Akposkool(m): 11:19am On May 08, 2017
Body of a goddess and mind of a hustler. These two are more sellable than that community boy and Romanian witch that won't let us rest

4 Likes

Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by chinazor006(f): 11:19am On May 08, 2017
Marvis my darling! you hot die!

1 Like

Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by LOGDAN(m): 11:19am On May 08, 2017
PrettyHausaGirl:

Shm

1 Like

Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by Nobody: 11:19am On May 08, 2017
Power of makeup. She's looking so different here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by MDsambo: 11:19am On May 08, 2017
PrettyHausaGirl:

Bitch you aint Hausa girl

4 Likes

Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by Ne0w1zarD: 11:20am On May 08, 2017
Wetin Efe suppose dey enjoy... hmm

1 Like

Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by slimbless(f): 11:20am On May 08, 2017
PrettyHausaGirl:

aunty,I am not understanding you.... lesbian bawo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by Franzinni: 11:20am On May 08, 2017
if you like stip.. Pant. Pant(kpata. Kpata)

You can not do better than the aspiring president of Rwanda.... She still holds the record.

2 Likes

Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by RexEmmyGee: 11:20am On May 08, 2017
Am still crushing on her sha

1 Like

Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by bewla(m): 11:20am On May 08, 2017
u
Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by TrapHedges(m): 11:20am On May 08, 2017
Wey d strip ?

2 Likes

Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by micgray100(m): 11:20am On May 08, 2017
HMMM.. IT IS WELL.. CHECK MY SIGNATURE FOR SOMETIN THAT MIGHT INTEREST YOU..
Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by yaqq: 11:20am On May 08, 2017
PrettyHausaGirl:

ur craving for attention got me..... so whats next miss lebo

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bukkywright,funke Akindele And Ireti Osayemi Who Is Prettier / Dewy Oputa: Charley Boy Shows Off His Hot Daughter / Davido & His Babymama Sophie Momodu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.