Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,758 members, 7,798,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine (68302 Views)

Bam Bam And Teddy A Cover House Of Maliq Magazine / Doris Simeon & Femi Adebayo Cover House Of Maliq Magazine’s August Edition(Pics) / Bbnaija: Ex-housemates, Kemen, Gifty, Miyonse Cover House Of Maliq Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by mikelcj: 3:19pm On May 08, 2017
PrettyHausaGirl:
She's so hot... If u get this one as lesbo partner na steady love

Meanwhile see my signature
R u a lesbian?

1 Like

Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 08, 2017
Meanwhile this one na fake Hausa Girl. KO dai ke Hausan Makurdi ne? grin

Nyar madugo sennennen Allah. undecided

PrettyHausaGirl:

Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by KingGBsky(m): 3:29pm On May 08, 2017
SuperSuave:
Have you all noticed how ladies strip and expose their body to attract the opposite sex while men dress up, wear suit and all?

that is because their body (female) can catch ur attention.
If it can't catch urs then my broda u are gay.
Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 08, 2017
PrettyHausaGirl:

Are you a lesbo?
Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by BigBrother9ja: 4:05pm On May 08, 2017
peacockremi:
am sure if u av a be fitting job u won't av time Tp comment on this tread
Mumu
You can't imagine...
Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by smartkester(m): 4:19pm On May 08, 2017
PrettyHausaGirl:

bae have seen your signature. .but it's you i want.. Forget betting.. You too sweet dear
Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by Jennystyle(f): 5:16pm On May 08, 2017
PrettyHausaGirl:

wish she could be my lover......... Will show her the meaning of truelove
Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by SuperSuave(m): 8:23pm On May 08, 2017
KingGBsky:

that is because their body (female) can catch ur attention.
If it can't catch urs then my broda u are gay.
all those ones no dey move me I swear, I prefer you wear something tight that covers your body which leaves me wondering what the things behind the clothes look like.

1 Like

Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by ekensi01: 8:43pm On May 08, 2017
SuperSuave:
all those ones no dey move me I swear, I prefer you wear something tight that covers your body which leaves me wondering what the things behind the clothes look like.
Na today i rate your star 5.
Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by olagbemi118(m): 9:17pm On May 08, 2017
We aint seen notin yet
Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by CuddleMe(f): 9:23pm On May 08, 2017
BigBrother9ja:
What is this people's profession? esp ttt
Jobless goat
If only you are as talented as ttt
Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 08, 2017
Hot? Where? You don't have to go naked to be sexy! undecided

1 Like

Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by opeyemiieblog(m): 10:07pm On May 08, 2017
egedem:
You comedy skit dey dry and waste of mb you either improve on your script or find another thing doing
ojk boss we will improve on it
Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 10:13pm On May 08, 2017
Jennystyle:
wish she could be my lover......... Will show her the meaning of truelove

Awwwwww baby
Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by SuperSuave(m): 10:16pm On May 08, 2017
ekensi01:
Na today i rate your star 5.

Hahahaaha! cheesy after you na you
Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by BigBrother9ja: 10:46pm On May 08, 2017
CuddleMe:
If only you are as talented as ttt
Ọ̀dẹ̀
Who opened your cage?
Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 08, 2017
BigBrother9ja:
What is this people's profession? esp ttt
Jobless goat

Seriously what is their profession?

1 Like

Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by peacockremi(m): 6:48am On May 09, 2017
BigBrother9ja:
Mumu You can't imagine...
cotinun meanwhile

Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by MarieSucre(f): 1:13pm On May 09, 2017
BestySam:
Na Marvis be this? See how good you look dressed like a woman but you say you want be tomboy.

She likes how she looks when she is a tomboy.
Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by MarieSucre(f): 1:24pm On May 09, 2017
PrettyHausaGirl:

Hmmnn lesbian alert!
Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by barallanee(f): 4:19am On May 11, 2017
She looks stunning
Re: Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by Erojepromise(f): 2:39pm On Sep 28, 2020
PrettyHausaGirl:

seriously
PrettyHausaGirl:

but she's straight

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ruggedman Blasts A Lady For Dressing Crazily / Davido & His Babymama Sophie Momodu (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Follows Davido On Instagram. Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.