Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

EID Mubarak Images And EID Mubarak Wishes - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / EID Mubarak Images And EID Mubarak Wishes (988 Views)

Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) / What Is The Position Of Zuhr Prayer When Jumu'ah And 'eid Fall On The Same Day? / Eid Mubarak Images: The Most STUNNING Pictures Of Eid Al-fitr 2017 From Around T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EID Mubarak Images And EID Mubarak Wishes by sunidhi: 11:28am On May 08, 2017
Eid al-Fitr marks an end to the holy month of Ramzan, when Muslims around the world fast from dawn to dusk. In Islam, there are two Eids – Eid al-Fitr and Eid al-Adha. While Eid al-Adha, or commonly known as Bakr-Eid or “sacrifice feast”, deals with the sacrifice of a sheep that is distributed in three parts, among family, friends and the poor; on the other hand, Eid al-Fitr deals with the end of Ramzan when Muslims break their fast. The fast is maintained as a devotion to Allah. Eid is followed by celebrations among friends and family, lots of feasting and, of course, the greeting Eid Mubarak can be heard all across.

<ul>
<li>Happy Eid Mubark to everyone. May you all have a very happy and blessed Eid. Enjoy these amazing days and remember those who need our help.</li>
<li>Happy Eid and Happy Holidays to Everyone!</li>
<li>Eid Mubarak. May Allah blessings be with you today, tomorrow and always.</li>
<li>I hope you enjoy each and every moment of it. May God accept our fasts and prayers.</li>
<li>May this special day brings peace, happiness and prosperity to everyone. Eid Mubarak!</li>
<li>On Eid al-Fitr, I pray that Allah's choicest blessings and love be showered upon you.</li>
<li>[url="http://www.eidmubarakwishesgreetings.com/2017/04/eid-mubarak-messages-wishes-quotes.html"]EID MUBARAK 2017[/url]</li>
<li>On Eid al-Fitr, I wish you a joyous celebration and showers of Allah's blessings.</li>
<li>May Allah’s blessings be showered on you on this Eid al-Fitr!</li>
<li>On Eid ul-Fitr, wish that Allah’s blessings light up the path and lead to happiness, peace and success. Happy Eid!</li>
<li>

</li>
<li>All the loving wishes for you today to bring much happiness your way. Eid greetings!</li>
<li>I wish you the gift of faith, the blessing of hope, and the peace of his love at Eid and always.</li>
<li>
[img src="http://newyear365.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/eid-mubarak-pictures.png"] [/img]

</li>
<li>May Allah accept your good deeds, forgive your transgressions and sins, and ease the suffering of all people around the globe.</li>
<li>My well wishes, my good wishes for you are the just prayers for your long happy life from God on this noble event. Wish you a very Happy Eid Mubarak, my dear. </li>

</li>
</ul>
[url="http://newyear365.com/eid-mubarak-pictures-photos-pics/"]eid mubarak images sources[/url]

(1) (Reply)

D.K.Y Ask OLANREWAJU ALFULANNY TO SHOW US THE MOSQUE / The Real Meaning Of Eid Al Adha / Have You Heard Of Huda Academy - An Online Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.