Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,038 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:52 AM

Online Biz: I Will Work With The First 5 People To Contact Me... FOR FREE! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Online Biz: I Will Work With The First 5 People To Contact Me... FOR FREE! (588 Views)

I'm Tired Of Blogging, Who Can Guide Me Through Any Other Online Biz / Domain Name Biz - I Need A Mentor / I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Biz: I Will Work With The First 5 People To Contact Me... FOR FREE! by Copycracker(m): 11:35am On May 08, 2017
It's all about the money, and the freedom that money can buy.

We want to live the dream- work from home, make money while we sleep, travel overseas, and enjoy our lives.

Relax.

I'm not going to give you another boring, annoying sales pitch.

You know the type- "Are you interested in x? My company provides bla bla bla"

This is not one of those.

Let's face facts.

If you're reading this thread in this Webmaster section, it's because you have an interest in online business.

You might want to set one up or you may already have one set up.

If that's you, keep reading, because I've got something GOOD to offer you.

When you want to set up any online business, there's a few problems you're bound to face:

* You don't know what kind of business you want to start.

* You don't know how or where to start.

* You don't know how you will publicize your business and get customers.

* You don't know how to make a website and you don't have money to hire a professional web designer.

* You don't know how to find a niche for your blog.

* You don't know how to market your business, do SEO or all those big things that people are always talking about.

Sound familiar? So what do you do?

Most people get fazed by this, and give up the dream of making money online. They give up on trying before they begin. They believe it's too hard. These are the Losers.

Some people start anyway and anyhow, and keep struggling trying things and failing and getting better with each fail. And keep grinding, refusing to give up till they achieve their goals. I call these people Winners.

If you're reading this, I'm going to bet you're in the second category i.e. You're a Winner. And if you are, then I want to work with you... because I fall in the second category too.

I'm not going to give you a history lesson about how I've been struggling trying to figure things out for the past 5+ years because who that one go epp?

But the fact is...

I have, and after consuming anything I could find online (for free, of course cheesy ) about setting up online businesses, social media marketing, SEO, copywriting, blogging , finding your selling point, web design, usability and content marketing, I'm beginning to figure things out.

It's like film trick, but I'm beginning to understand how things work.

I've started building an ecommerce company, a web development and online marketing company and I'm rebuilding my site- The 500 Naira Writer (www.500nairawriter.com) to focus on helping online entrepreneurs start and grow their businesses.

Okay. Enough about me.

How this one take concern you?

Well if you fall into the second category and you're a Winner, I want to work with you.

Okay, to be honest, I need your help, and would like to help you so you can help me.

I'm creating a course that will show people how to start from scratch and build a profitable online business, and I would like to work with you, so I can make it better, genuinely helpful and tailored to the needs of people who take this course.

Which is why I would like to work with 5 online entrepreneurs to start and grow their businesses.

If you've been reading my site reviews, you probably can see a few things wrong on your site, and maybe even in your business that you'd like to improve.

And those are just the tip of the iceberg.

I have many many more ideas, tips, and helpful insights up my sleeve that I would like to use to help you make your online business profitable.

I'm willing to go to work for and with you to ensure you succeed. And for the first 5 people who contact me (on my whatsapp- +2348147018718):

- You'll get A Site Review and fix whatever issues are on your site
- We will figure out your niche and find your selling point
- I will come up with an online marketing strategy for your business
- We will execute that strategy, adapt, and make changes where necessary
- Build a subscriber list
- Find a way to make you money

I will work with you for the next 6 months on all these, for FREE. I'm based in Abuja, however, so I might not be able to be physically there, but thankfully we are talking about online business here, not real life office-and-chair businesses, and so long as we have internet, we can work.

You'll get all the things listed above for FREE... only if you are one of the first 5 to send me a message saying "I'm interested" on Whatsapp (+2348147018718). If you don't make it to the first 5 but you're still interested, I'll charge you a small fee.

So if you're ready to make some real money in your online business, instead of just going round in circles, trying to figure things out, send me "I'm interested" on Whatsapp (+2348147018718) and we'll begin.

Now, in the words of Linkin Park:

"What the hell are you waiting for?"
Re: Online Biz: I Will Work With The First 5 People To Contact Me... FOR FREE! by Copycracker(m): 11:46am On May 08, 2017
Okay, The first FREE spot has been taken. 4 more to go.

Don't dull. It's FREE
Re: Online Biz: I Will Work With The First 5 People To Contact Me... FOR FREE! by Copycracker(m): 4:18pm On May 08, 2017
Okay, 2 more spots have been taken.
only 2 left. Don't dull.
Re: Online Biz: I Will Work With The First 5 People To Contact Me... FOR FREE! by dan56: 4:31pm On May 08, 2017
Copycracker:
You don't know how you will publicize your business and get customers.

Since you know the secret why is your site Alexa rank still 8.2million

Why is it not up to 10k or 5k in the world
Re: Online Biz: I Will Work With The First 5 People To Contact Me... FOR FREE! by Copycracker(m): 5:21pm On May 08, 2017
Thank you, Dan, for that astute observation.

However, if you read my initial post, you'd see I never claimed to be a guru or have any Alexa Rank-bending abilities.

I made it clear what I want to do, and if you would like to be a part of it, you're welcome.

Otherwise, good luck in your hustle.

But I gotta get back to work.

There's one last spot left. Any interested person should hit me up on the number above.

Thanks

dan56:

Since you know the secret why is your site Alexa rank still 8.2million

Why is it not up to 10k or 5k in the world
Re: Online Biz: I Will Work With The First 5 People To Contact Me... FOR FREE! by Copycracker(m): 5:50pm On May 08, 2017
The 5 FREE spots have been filled.
If you're still interested regardless, contact me on the whatsapp number above.
Thanks.
Re: Online Biz: I Will Work With The First 5 People To Contact Me... FOR FREE! by dan56: 12:37am On May 09, 2017
Lol......not even one person dropped testimony how helpful your arranged movie script was....step up your technic shaaaaaa

Nice trial
Re: Online Biz: I Will Work With The First 5 People To Contact Me... FOR FREE! by dan56: 12:40am On May 09, 2017
No Wonder Nigerian movie stories are always crap.....don't always look real,,,,,,who can recive a relevant thing free and won't testify on your thread a million times....any way continue your script acting but every one will know its not a real fact cos only you count only you reduce count .

No old account to affirm your claims .
Re: Online Biz: I Will Work With The First 5 People To Contact Me... FOR FREE! by dan56: 12:40am On May 09, 2017
Continue shaaa.....am out
Re: Online Biz: I Will Work With The First 5 People To Contact Me... FOR FREE! by Copycracker(m): 7:57am On May 09, 2017
Yeah, I will... after you step up your English.

It's spelled "technique" and people don't drop "testimony". Use spell check next time (or not). It's entirely your choice.

I get it though. You're frustrated, unhappy and you're looking for a fight or argument.

You're hungry for attention and you want to feel important.

That's all well and good, but I have work to do.

Like I said, Good luck to you.

And I'm done with you.

dan56:
Lol......not even one person dropped testimony how helpful your arranged movie script was....step up your technic shaaaaaa

Nice trial
Re: Online Biz: I Will Work With The First 5 People To Contact Me... FOR FREE! by dan56: 7:59am On May 09, 2017
Copycracker:
Yeah, I will... after you step up your English.

It's spelled "technique" and people don't drop "testimony". Use spell check next time (or not). It's entirely your choice.

I get it though. You're frustrated, unhappy and you're looking for a fight or argument.

You're hungry for attention and you want to feel important.

That's all well and good, but I have work to do.

Like I said, Good luck to you.

And I'm done with you.

I though you claimed you have something useful to offer don't know your an English tutorial teacher.

No Wonder your blog says opposite about you
Re: Online Biz: I Will Work With The First 5 People To Contact Me... FOR FREE! by dan56: 8:01am On May 09, 2017
Instead of you to face the question you decided to disgrace yourself that your just a primary school teacher and notting more....get out of the internet.

Your just a frustrated teacher the government is owing and you're looking for who to scam...... Frustrated teacher claiming he can make someone a millionaires and his living in poverty!!!
Re: Online Biz: I Will Work With The First 5 People To Contact Me... FOR FREE! by dan56: 8:05am On May 09, 2017
Copycracker
Just take another look at your thread.
you post
you conclude
you promote
you praise yourself.

Frustration at its peak.

Your billing format is stale!!!!;!

primary school English teacher looking for who to scam.

People are wiser this is 2017!!!

You can't even make your own business famous and your looking for who to help

Lol.......your brain is chaff and you think people will fall for this crap
Re: Online Biz: I Will Work With The First 5 People To Contact Me... FOR FREE! by dan56: 8:08am On May 09, 2017
Next time it will be a bicycle mechanic that will create a thread to scam!!!

I blame the government for owning you salary.....and you have not eaten since yesterday Right??

Well I won't pay you for any English correction so get out of the internet and get useful
Re: Online Biz: I Will Work With The First 5 People To Contact Me... FOR FREE! by Nobody: 11:07am On May 09, 2017
dan56:
Next time it will be a bicycle mechanic that will create a thread to scam!!!

I blame the government for owning you salary.....and you have not eaten since yesterday Right??

Well I won't pay you for any English correction so get out of the internet and get useful

cheesy please leave the guy before him go: cheesy

1 Like

Re: Online Biz: I Will Work With The First 5 People To Contact Me... FOR FREE! by Nobody: 11:09am On May 09, 2017
Copycracker:
It's all about the money, and the freedom that money can buy.

We want to live the dream- work from home, make money while we sleep, travel overseas, and enjoy our lives.

Relax.

I'm not going to give you another boring, annoying sales pitch.

You know the type- "Are you interested in x? My company provides bla bla bla"

This is not one of those.

Let's face facts.

If you're reading this thread in this Webmaster section, it's because you have an interest in online business.

You might want to set one up or you may already have one set up.

If that's you, keep reading, because I've got something GOOD to offer you.

When you want to set up any online business, there's a few problems you're bound to face:

* You don't know what kind of business you want to start.

* You don't know how or where to start.

* You don't know how you will publicize your business and get customers.

* You don't know how to make a website and you don't have money to hire a professional web designer.

* You don't know how to find a niche for your blog.

* You don't know how to market your business, do SEO or all those big things that people are always talking about.

Sound familiar? So what do you do?

Most people get fazed by this, and give up the dream of making money online. They give up on trying before they begin. They believe it's too hard. These are the Losers.

Some people start anyway and anyhow, and keep struggling trying things and failing and getting better with each fail. And keep grinding, refusing to give up till they achieve their goals. I call these people Winners.

If you're reading this, I'm going to bet you're in the second category i.e. You're a Winner. And if you are, then I want to work with you... because I fall in the second category too.

I'm not going to give you a history lesson about how I've been struggling trying to figure things out for the past 5+ years because who that one go epp?

But the fact is...

I have, and after consuming anything I could find online (for free, of course cheesy ) about setting up online businesses, social media marketing, SEO, copywriting, blogging , finding your selling point, web design, usability and content marketing, I'm beginning to figure things out.

It's like film trick, but I'm beginning to understand how things work.

I've started building an ecommerce company, a web development and online marketing company and I'm rebuilding my site- The 500 Naira Writer (www.500nairawriter.com) to focus on helping online entrepreneurs start and grow their businesses.

Okay. Enough about me.

How this one take concern you?

Well if you fall into the second category and you're a Winner, I want to work with you.

Okay, to be honest, I need your help, and would like to help you so you can help me.

I'm creating a course that will show people how to start from scratch and build a profitable online business, and I would like to work with you, so I can make it better, genuinely helpful and tailored to the needs of people who take this course.

Which is why I would like to work with 5 online entrepreneurs to start and grow their businesses.

If you've been reading my site reviews, you probably can see a few things wrong on your site, and maybe even in your business that you'd like to improve.

And those are just the tip of the iceberg.

I have many many more ideas, tips, and helpful insights up my sleeve that I would like to use to help you make your online business profitable.

I'm willing to go to work for and with you to ensure you succeed. And for the first 5 people who contact me (on my whatsapp- +2348147018718):

- You'll get A Site Review and fix whatever issues are on your site
- We will figure out your niche and find your selling point
- I will come up with an online marketing strategy for your business
- We will execute that strategy, adapt, and make changes where necessary
- Build a subscriber list
- Find a way to make you money

I will work with you for the next 6 months on all these, for FREE. I'm based in Abuja, however, so I might not be able to be physically there, but thankfully we are talking about online business here, not real life office-and-chair businesses, and so long as we have internet, we can work.

You'll get all the things listed above for FREE... only if you are one of the first 5 to send me a message saying "I'm interested" on Whatsapp (+2348147018718). If you don't make it to the first 5 but you're still interested, I'll charge you a small fee.

So if you're ready to make some real money in your online business, instead of just going round in circles, trying to figure things out, send me "I'm interested" on Whatsapp (+2348147018718) and we'll begin.

Now, in the words of Linkin Park:

"What the hell are you waiting for?"

Op, just forget this thread, you bleeped up big time, insulting some one who might have bin of help to u. You should v bin more diplomatic and professional grin but:

(1) (Reply)

Wordpress Developer. / How To Download Youtube Videos For Free In 2017 / Need A Website For Your Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.