Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,506 members, 7,781,555 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:57 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1230894 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (686) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by skydon(m): 4:21pm On Feb 03, 2018
I'm currently in Perth @ My cousin's place, missed my flight to Adelaide. Lovely country!
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tobe4real(m): 5:10pm On Feb 03, 2018
skydon:
I'm currently in Perth @ My cousin's place, missed my flight to Adelaide. Lovely country!
sent u a pm na
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 7:27pm On Feb 03, 2018
tobe4real:
sent u a pm na
Did you call DIBP Pretoria before you receive your grant ?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ChuksEbube: 8:08pm On Feb 03, 2018
Hello gurus in the house, I intend applying to study in either Tafe Queensland or Griffith Varsity before the year runs out. I'm 26, heading to 27 this year. I have a daughter, and wife. My highest qualification is High school diploma. Please what are my chances of getting my study permit approved.
P.S: I've been working since 2009 till date
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tobe4real(m): 8:19pm On Feb 03, 2018
Solitin40:

no I didn’t.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DidoKev: 9:40pm On Feb 03, 2018
Albion05:
Amen!..thanks bro!..
The bank manager of the said branch was surprise when my dad called him to tell him. It sounds so funny but is not at all.
He will get the reference letter from the bank on Monday.
In my own case I doubt the embassy did contacted the bank because if they did, they won't be saying this thing at all. Any branch they felt like contacting or writing to would have replied them.
It will all end in praise.

Imagine. Endeavor to get it on Monday and upload so that you grant will be released b4 your start date. Click information provided after uploading and also email them with attention to your case officer.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DidoKev: 9:55pm On Feb 03, 2018
Solitin40:

@Solitin40, there is no penalty in calling or emailing them when your application has exceeded the global processing time and your start date is close. +27124236060 will even prompt you to dail 3 if your application has exceeded global processing time. Well you can follow your instinct. Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 10:12pm On Feb 03, 2018
Alright, thank you very much dear, I will.

DidoKev:
Imagine. Endeavor to get it on Monday and upload so that you grant will be released b4 your start date. Click information provided after uploading and also email them with attention to your case officer.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 10:27pm On Feb 03, 2018
DidoKev:
@Solitin40, there is no penalty in calling or emailing them when your application has exceeded the global processing time and your start date is close. +27124236060 will even prompt you to dail 3 if your application has exceeded global processing time. Well you can follow your instinct. Best of luck.
I will do that on Monday thank buddy
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by zeemo2007: 11:33pm On Feb 03, 2018
Albion05:
Thanks bro!...
there is nothing much about it.
A reference letter from the bank stating the needful will solve it.
Some of this VO have gone nuts!..
thanks for your concern and I really appreciate that.

Your situation is a tricky one and you have to be very smart with this one.

In the past the CO sometimes raise that kind of conclusion and wait for your response if truly the bank statement is genuine.

You need more than reference letter from the bank. They are doubting an authentic document issued by a financial institution, the required response should come from the bank.

1) your dad should rake for the bank and his account officer and take copy of that letter from DIBP to the bank.

2) the bank should address the soa issued to your dad and submitted to DIBP and stating it was issued by them and they can contact them directly for independent verification.

You need more than Mr obasanjo is our customer and he maintain account with us reference letter from the bank.

Go with your dad to the account officer and they .can get this done since the document DIBP is doubting was issued by them.

All will be fine by God's grace.

4 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ChuksEbube: 6:49am On Feb 04, 2018
Same here too, pls which school do u intend applying to? I'm thinking of Griffith varsity

Jobecca18:

Please I need substantial replies to my question. Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by capsule(m): 7:41am On Feb 04, 2018
Guys, I tried applying to Griffith university and university of Victoria, I think it's kinda mandatory I apply through an agent. I don't know how much these agents charge, would v love to apply myself, is the a way out of this? trying to save cost, at least when necessary.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MrFuckallday: 8:01am On Feb 04, 2018
Good morning folks. For those of us that doesn't live in Lagos or have people there, which cheap/affordable hotels did you stay during medicals /biometrics can you recommend for a homie? I am going to ikeja today and ionno anywhere. Also anybody that knows the area should help. Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dapsy11: 9:08am On Feb 04, 2018
Good morning guys,

A friend referred me to this trend some days ago, I urgently need your advise biko.

I used an agent to apply but they have been very disappointing, been having issues ranging for poor service to delayed updated and uploaded of provided documents. It was like a tog of war before they even uploaded my visa application in December 22.

I requested for the documents that they uploaded for me after going through what most people on this platform attached some days ago and I noticed that My statement of purpose (Sop) was not attached, my sponsors statement of account was not attached too as against what they filled in the application page (see attached pic).

Prior effort to take charge of my application myself after discovering there incompetence have not been fruitful as they keep declining to give me the pass codes to my account

I am confused at this point , I'll appreciate your kind advise please.

Thank you

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by akinke: 9:12am On Feb 04, 2018
palm oil dey wella
Better than the one I used/saw in the UK sef

olyville:

Anything oil/lotion, toothpaste, perfume put in your big travelling bag. Please carry Garri oh...White/Yellow. I have not seen garri since i arrived here... palm oil will not go unless it is less than 1 ltr... if at all. I have not seen palm here too. Lol.
My bit. I hope it helps.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 9:17am On Feb 04, 2018
capsule:
Guys, I tried applying to Griffith university and university of Victoria, I think it's kinda mandatory I apply through an agent. I don't know how much these agents charge, would v love to apply myself, is the a way out of this? trying to save cost, at least when necessary.
To know the price call or you sent the agency(on the school website) a mail to know the price

No way to escape the Agent 98% of us still waiting and that have gone to Australia through Student visa Make use of Agent

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 9:19am On Feb 04, 2018
MrFuckallday:
Good morning folks. For those of us that doesn't live in Lagos or have people there, which cheap/affordable hotels did you stay during medicals /biometrics can you recommend for a homie? I am going to ikeja today and ionno anywhere. Also anybody that knows the area should help. Thanks
Where are you coming from ?

Making use of Jumia Hotel or Hotel.ng and google to read reviews about the hotel of your choice
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 9:22am On Feb 04, 2018
dapsy11:
Good morning guys,

A friend referred me to this trend some days ago, I urgently need your advise biko.

I used an agent to apply but they have been very disappointing, been having issues ranging for poor service to delayed updated and uploaded of provided documents. It was like a tog of war before they even uploaded my visa application in December 22.

I requested for the documents that they uploaded for me after going through what most people on this platform attached some days ago and I noticed that My statement of purpose (Sop) was not attached, my sponsors statement of account was not attached too as against what they filled in the application page (see attached pic).

Prior effort to take charge of my application myself after discovering there incompetence have not been fruitful as they keep declining to give me the pass codes to my account

Thank you
If your Agent is PFL first thing to do is call the Head office in Lagos trust me the staff will regret his or her actions and make sure you tell them that they will have to bear the consequences if anything funny happens to your application

3 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dapsy11: 9:30am On Feb 04, 2018
Thanks for your response but the agent is not PFL. However I contacted my current agent head office in after discovering there lapses here in Abuja but there Lagos office is the one having this current issues.

Solitin40:

If your Agent is PFL first thing to do is call the Head office in Lagos trust me the staff will regret his or her actions and make sure you tell them that they will have to bear the consequences if anything funny happens to your application
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 10:56am On Feb 04, 2018
Thank you dear, am so happy with your inputs.
You just re-echoed some silent points.
It will be resolved tomorrow and I will also forward the same to DIBP tomorrow as well, running out of time.

zeemo2007:

Your situation is a tricky one and you have to be very smart with this one.

In the past the CO sometimes raise that kind of conclusion and wait for your response if truly the bank statement is genuine.

You need more than reference letter from the bank. They are doubting an authentic document issued by a financial institution, the required response should come from the bank.

1) your dad should rake for the bank and his account officer and take copy of that letter from DIBP to the bank.

2) the bank should address the soa issued to your dad and submitted to DIBP and stating it was issued by them and they can contact them directly for independent verification.

You need more than Mr obasanjo is our customer and he maintain account with us reference letter from the bank.

Go with your dad to the account officer and they .can get this done since the document DIBP is doubting was issued by them.

All will be fine by God's grace.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 11:02am On Feb 04, 2018
Apply through their recognized or approved agent/representative.

It will also make the application process less stressful.
If you decide to apply on your own, it may take time for them to give you admission and even subject your application to a high level of scrutiny you won't even like.

As for the amount they charge, contact them and they will tell you.

capsule:

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 11:22am On Feb 04, 2018
Talk to their head office and get their response.
If nothing fruitful came out of it and you are not satisfied, you can create an immi account, import your application by entering the following personal data of yours for the import of your application: Date of birth, Transaction reference number, family name and your other names, passport number and Nigeria as your country of application origination. Make sure you enter them correctly and within 1 minute you will see your application details and profile steering at you.

Then, click view details, go right at the top of your page and click "RELATED LINKS", then click Add/ Withdraw authorized recipient in other to remove your agent as the person to receive mail/Correspondence on your behalf, then add your own mail, name and address as the corrrespondence to your own application.

Make sure you use alphabet, figures, upper and Lower case letters in setting your password.
If you do this, you have total access to your application. Any time you upload document do not forget to click information provided.

dapsy11:
Good morning guys,

Thank you

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 11:38am On Feb 04, 2018
dapsy11:
Thanks for your response but the agent is not PFL. However I contacted my current agent head office in after discovering there lapses here in Abuja but there Lagos office is the one having this current issues.

What’s the name of your Agent?

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by soopamom: 11:45am On Feb 04, 2018
dapsy11:
Good morning guys,

Thank you
The only way to hijack your application is to get your transaction reference number. It usually comes in the letter sent after youvpay for your application. Is your agent registered? If they are report them to MARA.

3 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Donnal: 11:52am On Feb 04, 2018
What is the name of the agency?

dapsy11:
Good morning guys,

Thank you
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dapsy11: 12:01pm On Feb 04, 2018
Thanks so much for this, I really appreciate
Albion05:
If nothing fruitful came out of it and you are not satisfied, you can create an immi account, import your application by entering the following personal data of yours for the import of your application: Date of birth, Transaction reference number, family name and your other names, passport number and Nigeria as your country of application origination. Make sure you enter them correctly and within 1 minute you will see your application details and profile steering at you.

Then, click view details, go right at the top of your page and click "RELATED LINKS", then click Add/ Withdraw authorized recipient in other to remove your agent as the person to receive mail/Correspondence on your behalf, then add your own mail, name and address as the corrrespondence to your own application.

Make sure you use alphabet, figures, upper and Lower case letters in setting your password.
If you do this, you have total access to your application. Any time you upload document do not forget to click information provided.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dapsy11: 12:02pm On Feb 04, 2018
What is MARA pls?

soopamom:

The only way to hijack your application is to get your transaction reference number. It usually comes in the letter sent after youvpay for your application. Is your agent registered? If they are report them to MARA.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dapsy11: 12:15pm On Feb 04, 2018
I really feel like mentioning there name but I think it is only fair to give them a little more time to amend there ways. I intend writing an epistles of there poor service when there time is up.

There name, the mails I sent to them concerning my complains and there unprofessional response will be posted on this trend if they don't sit up ( although I feel I have given then enough time already). I believe individuals currently working in the organisation is the main problem cos a friend recommended them from Australia.

What I want right now is a solution and thank to Albion05 and Soopamom for there recommendations

Donnal:
What is the name of the agency?

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dapsy11: 12:25pm On Feb 04, 2018
Please I'll like to ask if there is any downside to these. Thank you so much

Albion05:

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 12:55pm On Feb 04, 2018
Welcome bro!..
Sometimes some of this agents don't really flow well with the applicants in terms of communications concerning their application.

However, there are other exceptional ones no doubt that have distinguished themselves when it comes to Travel agency. That's why you need to be actively involved throughout the process until your Visa is out.

Only you can tell or narrate your story/background in conjunction with their professional skills, advice and managerial ability. So be actively involve to avoid mis-presentation of some of your documents.

Goodluck bro!.

dapsy11:
Thanks so much for this, I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 1:08pm On Feb 04, 2018
The issue is that, if you really want to take full control of your application, there are no down side, demerits or adverse effect to it. So as long as you know how to go about the application process, in terms of uploading your documents, checking your mail box, updating document if the embassy request for additional document from you.

If you can operate your account smoothly, there is no problem dear.
But make sure you finalize with your agent and have conclusion wether they will continue to manage your visa application process for you or you have decided to terminate their services and know you are the one fully in charge to avoid confliction.

If the GURUS in the house knows any side effect to this, please do not hesitate to clarify this.

dapsy11:

Please I'll like to ask if there is any downside to these. Thank you so much

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uckennety(m): 4:47pm On Feb 04, 2018
dapsy11:
Good morning guys,

Thank you

Chai i feel your pain!it once happened to me!pm me let me tell you what to do its either its pfl or goago agents that behave that way

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (686) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: Henrymas(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.