Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (289) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1245119 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bornlegend: 10:03am On Aug 09, 2018
mikeufuoma2016:
Pls someone should guide me. I applied for student dependent visa since 12th March, I have done every other things needed. Till today grant is yet to be receive. I am seriously worried someone should pls advice
Hello Mike,

Please, how did you go about applying for the dependence visa?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mikeufuoma2016: 1:05pm On Aug 09, 2018
bornlegend:

Hello Mike,

Please, how did you go about applying for the dependence visa?

My wife did that from her end
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mcbnmcgn: 1:23pm On Aug 09, 2018
VISA GRANT just came in..... I couldn't be happier than I am right now. Details later because am too excited.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mikeufuoma2016: 2:03pm On Aug 09, 2018
mcbnmcgn:
VISA GRANT just came in..... I couldn't be happier than I am right now. Details later because am too excited.

Congrats and so where are u aheading to

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Hardinno: 3:27pm On Aug 09, 2018
mcbnmcgn:

Congratulations bro
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mcbnmcgn: 3:47pm On Aug 09, 2018
mikeufuoma2016:

Congrats and so where are u aheading to
Sydney
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mcbnmcgn: 3:47pm On Aug 09, 2018
Hardinno:

Congratulations bro
Thanks dear..... But am a sis not bro�

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mikeufuoma2016: 5:27pm On Aug 09, 2018
mcbnmcgn:

Sydney

Expecting a grant to same destination.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mcbnmcgn: 5:42pm On Aug 09, 2018
My own testimony.
Medicals : 10th July,
Biometrics: 13th July,
Visa submitted : 13th July,
Visa grants : 6th of August. (didn't even know that my visa has been granted not until when my agent called to confirm if have gotten a mail, behold I check and it was my visa grant)
To all those awaiting theirs I wish u all d best.
Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kongi123: 6:45pm On Aug 09, 2018
Congratulations
mcbnmcgn:
My own testimony.
Visa grants : 6th of August. (didn't even know that my visa has been granted not until when my agent called to confirm if have gotten a mail, behold I check and it was my visa grant)
Thanks.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Polystar: 9:59pm On Aug 09, 2018
Pls can you tell me the agent that help you with the whole process

My own testimony.
Thanks. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mcbnmcgn: 10:42pm On Aug 09, 2018
I used Pfl Victoria Island office and their manager was d one who handled my application.
quote author=Polystar post=70140883]Pls can you tell me the agent that help you with the whole process

My own testimony.
Thanks. [/quote]
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mcbnmcgn: 10:43pm On Aug 09, 2018
I used Pfl Victoria Island office and their manager was d one who handled my application.
mcbnmcgn:
quote author=Polystar post=70140883]Pls can you tell me the agent that help you with the whole process

My own testimony.
Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foreverkind1(m): 11:32pm On Aug 09, 2018
mcbnmcgn:
My own testimony.
Thanks.
So fast, congrats. Msc or phd?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Polystar: 9:13am On Aug 10, 2018
Thanks for your quick response. Pls which school do you apply for and which programme and also do you submit SOA

]I used Pfl Victoria Island office and their manager was d one who handled my application.
[/quote]
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kcwarren: 9:22am On Aug 10, 2018
mcbnmcgn:
My own testimony.
Thanks.

Mind sharing the documents you submitted?
Which school?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bornlegend: 10:37am On Aug 10, 2018
mikeufuoma2016:

My wife did that from her end

oh! ok
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mcbnmcgn: 7:44pm On Aug 10, 2018
Your welcome,
My school is university of Wollongong and my program is undergraduate in nursing (bachelor of honours in nursing), and yes I submitted SOA of about 30pages with a closing balance of close to 20m.
Thanks
Polystar:
Thanks for your quick response. Pls which school do you apply for and which programme and also do you submit SOA

]I used Pfl Victoria Island office and their manager was d one who handled my application.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mcbnmcgn: 7:55pm On Aug 10, 2018
I submitted the following:
COE,
Transcript,
Reference letter,
Health insurance cover letter,
Waec result,
SOA,
intl passport,
Nursing certificate,
Confirmation of employment from the hospital I worked in Nigeria,
Permission to go on study leave,
Nursing ID card,
Birth certificate,
CAC from my dad's company along with board of directors page.
Kcwarren:

Mind sharing the documents you submitted?
Which school?

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jolanrewaju: 11:33pm On Aug 10, 2018
N
mcbnmcgn:

My own testimony.
Thanks.
please check your mail. Sent u a request
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mcbnmcgn: 11:46pm On Aug 10, 2018
OK, will do that now.
jolanrewaju:
N please check your mail. Sent u a request
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mcbnmcgn: 12:03am On Aug 11, 2018
Hi guys, what's d best flight to go with..... Am heading to Sydney and I have the options of either SA or Egypt air. Gurus in the house should help me with advice. Thanks.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 6:45am On Aug 11, 2018
mcbnmcgn:
Hi guys, what's d best flight to go with..... Am heading to Sydney and I have the options of either SA or Egypt air. Gurus in the house should help me with advice. Thanks.
Book with SAA directly and do not forget to request for hotel reservation at Joburg

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by folashade3272(f): 8:02am On Aug 11, 2018
When your agent ask you to provide landed property, what are you expected to provide? Any idea of how the CO verify the said documents. Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nogara: 10:26am On Aug 11, 2018
Big congratulations.
mcbnmcgn:
My own testimony.
Thanks.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nogara: 10:30am On Aug 11, 2018
Kindly get the survey plans and deed of assignment if you dont have the CofO. Also, if you have a property that is rented, the receipts of rent can be attached with the picture of the building. This should be one document in pdf. I hope this helps.
folashade3272:
When your agent ask you to provide landed property, what are you expected to provide? Any idea of how the CO verify the said documents. Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Samantha256: 7:35pm On Aug 11, 2018
Congratulations!!
How do i contact you directly? �

mcbnmcgn:
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by fobak203(m): 11:54am On Aug 12, 2018
Thanks so much, Amen to your prayers, I am doing a Masters by Research in Materials Engineering at Macquarie University, which is in Sydney. You will scale through and come to Australia, Just believe and make efforts, it will happen. Cheers
edkai:

Thanks for the tips bro. May God continue to bless your hustle. I aspire to be in Australia next year. Please which program are you doing and which city do you reside and work?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mcbnmcgn: 12:08pm On Aug 12, 2018
Hi, thanks. I have responded to ur mail already.
Samantha256:

Congratulations!!
How do i contact you directly? �

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mcbnmcgn: 12:09pm On Aug 12, 2018
Thanks alot
nogara:
Big congratulations.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mcbnmcgn: 12:10pm On Aug 12, 2018
Thanks but I got a better deal with etihad, they have just one stop and it's just 2hours transit so am thinking of going with them.
God bless u.
Solitin40:

Book with SAA directly and do not forget to request for hotel reservation at Joburg
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 12:18pm On Aug 12, 2018
mcbnmcgn:
Thanks but I got a better deal with etihad, they have just one stop and it's just 2hours transit so am thinking of going with them.
God bless u.
Very Good what’s the cost ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.