Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (295) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1245909 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by djlaqua91(m): 7:39pm On Sep 18, 2018
-----
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mzsho: 12:41am On Sep 19, 2018
Hello guys need urgent help . Abt to apply for my visa, and am intending to go with my spouse . Have paid my fee and OSHC for myself Nd my hussby. Earlier the school (western Sydney ) advice we use agent(Goajo) it’s been going well up until Friday when we were meant to apply . His being talking abt incentive and we av two kid that Wud be staying back (though his not the biological father of one ) and he works in my mums school as an administrator and my mum has given letter of absence nd all and she is sponsoring us too . We av abt 30 million in her personal SOA and she is also dropping her corporate account . Like I said earlier my agent took another turn on us on Friday saying we can’t go together cause it’s not easy convincing d case officer abt how genuine. Our intent on returning is cause we going together , he even suggested I go first and he comes with visiting visa and change to dependent when he joins me . Not comfortable abt the whole thing anymore feel his out to make it look difficult for us pls need advice from people who has been through this or have traveled with Der spouse pls need to apply on Thursday need advice on how to go abt it
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mcbnmcgn: 1:16am On Sep 19, 2018
Hi madam, unfortunately I can't just drop my email here bcoz of security purpose, I am more than available to provide u with any information you would need so others too can benefit from it. Thanks.
Bkaylore:
I need your help if you don’t mind pls. Drop your mail I will get back to you . This is mine you can msg me mz.mag@hotmail.com pls I will really appreciate

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mcbnmcgn: 1:19am On Sep 19, 2018
I agree with ur agent on the fact that u should apply alone first because visa these days has become something else to get, it would be more ideal for ur husband to join u after getting to the country. I did dsame and Graced worked for me coz I got my visa grant in 3weeks and now am working on my husband's application, I wish u d very best of luck.
Mzsho:
Hello guys need urgent help . Abt to apply for my visa, and am intending to go with my spouse . Have paid my fee and OSHC for myself Nd my hussby. Earlier the school (western Sydney ) advice we use agent(Goajo) it’s been going well up until Friday when we were meant to apply . His being talking abt incentive and we av two kid that Wud be staying back (though his not the biological father of one ) and he works in my mums school as an administrator and my mum has given letter of absence nd all and she is sponsoring us too . We av abt 30 million in her personal SOA and she is also dropping her corporate account . Like I said earlier my agent took another turn on us on Friday saying we can’t go together cause it’s not easy convincing d case officer abt how genuine. Our intent on returning is cause we going together , he even suggested I go first and he comes with visiting visa and change to dependent when he joins me . Not comfortable abt the whole thing anymore feel his out to make it look difficult for us pls need advice from people who has been through this or have traveled with Der spouse pls need to apply on Thursday need advice on how to go abt it
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by crucifixio80: 3:56am On Sep 19, 2018
Mzsho:

Your agent is simply telling you the truth. Also he can't come to Australia with visiting and change it to dependent. He will come back here and reapply. The easiest way is you go first without the kids, after 6-8 months you begin his application and the kids. They will give the grant immediately, they don't like seeing kids repeated from their mom. However, if you go with the kids, just know it will be hard for your hubby to come through dependent visa.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by vwede4trips(m): 10:27am On Sep 19, 2018
Good morning everyone, I'm new on this thread. I want to go to Australia next year as a student. What are the requirements for masters. I'm also open to vocational courses too. Can someone please me with the required information
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Bestcutie: 6:19pm On Sep 19, 2018
Pls I need some advice cos I ll soon apply for my visa. Using a sponsor in Australia and a sponsor in Nigeria, which of them is better? And telling them I ve family in Australia will it lead to rejection?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by vikmeek: 1:53pm On Sep 20, 2018
Hello everyone.

Please are there Universities u can recommend for an Elect/Elect graduate especially schools that offer scholarships,
Hoping to hear from anyone soon. Also i wrote PTE-A hope i am in order
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by oniwoski: 5:24am On Sep 21, 2018
Hello house, thankscforvthis great thread...
I graduated with b.eng honours in materials engineering...i intend changing my course ofvstudy to Early chilhood Learning cos thats what ive been doing for some time and i oen a facebook group on that.

i intend applying to box hill institute for graduate programme under Tafe...its 6k plus...
ls someone should help me consider if my plans makes any sense nd if i can apply for pr after studies
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by oobidike(f): 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2018
Do u still need aud

quote author=adeoladele post=71162838]Who need naira, I want to aud[/quote]
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MYLYN(f): 1:05pm On Sep 21, 2018
Visa Grant!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MYLYN(f): 1:29pm On Sep 21, 2018
Medicals - July 10th
Biometrics - Aug 22rd
Visa application submitted - Aug 24th
Visa Grant - Sept 21st
Docs submitted- transcript, waec, sponsorship letter(step dad) , birth certificate, affidavit of relationship between me and sponsor, Sponsor's personal and company bank statement, sponsors CAC, Employment letter, SOP.
Place of birth in passport was different from birth cert,And I noticed after I submitted my visa app.. Although I was told it won't be an issue, i submitted an affidavit of correction.

Course - Master of Professional Accounting (Studied accounting as bsc)
School- Kings own institute ...

My thanks goes to just wise, Solitin, Blazegab, Aus transaction, Ammy and everyone who has contributed to this thread. God bless you guys.

3 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kelvin2018: 1:29pm On Sep 21, 2018
MYLYN:
Visa Grant!!!!!

Thank God for you, can you share your timeline and documented submitted. Once again congratulation.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bblessed: 3:55pm On Sep 21, 2018
MYLYN:
Medicals - July 10th
Biometrics - Aug 22rd
Visa Grant - Sept 21st
Docs submitted- transcript, waec, sponsorship letter(step dad) , birth certificate, affidavit of relationship between me and sponsor, Sponsor's personal and company bank statement, sponsors CAC, Employment letter, SOP.
Place of birth in passport was different from birth cert,And I noticed after I submitted my visa app.. Although I was told it won't be an issue, i submitted an affidavit of correction.

My thanks goes to just wise, Solitin, Blazegab, Aus transaction, Ammy and everyone who has contributed to this thread. God bless you guys.

Congratulations
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Iskabaa: 5:08pm On Sep 21, 2018
MYLYN:
Visa Grant!!!!!
Congratulations!
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mikeufuoma2016: 8:51am On Sep 22, 2018
Iskabaa:

Congratulations!

Its another weekend no grant too, applied since march 12th for student dependent visa. Tired of waiting, just want to know my stand to enable me plan properly.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Appraisal390: 8:57am On Sep 22, 2018
Congrats
MYLYN:
Visa Grant!!!!!
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by flyca: 10:56am On Sep 22, 2018
Please is there any school is Australia that will accept HND certificate for MAsters degree?
And what is the age limit?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mikeufuoma2016: 1:10am On Sep 23, 2018
Ayolachris:

Don't worry it's most likely to come out by next month. I have noticed it now lasts for 6months if u are not so lucky. Although some stay shorter Dan 6 months. So just wait and pray...I wish u good luck

Bro any idea
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MYLYN(f): 6:53am On Sep 23, 2018
Please anyone who can help me with accommodation in Sydney abeg send me a PM.Thanks and God bless you.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bblessed: 10:03am On Sep 23, 2018
mikeufuoma2016:

Bro any idea

I believe any moment from now, it will be out since its up to six months.

By God's grace next will be your testimony
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by adeoladele(m): 10:06am On Sep 23, 2018
Who else applied for dependant visa?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mikeufuoma2016: 11:45am On Sep 23, 2018
bblessed:

I believe any moment from now, it will be out since its up to six months.

By God's grace next will be your testimony

Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by yese001: 7:59am On Sep 24, 2018
MYLYN:
Medicals - July 10th
Biometrics - Aug 22rd
Visa Grant - Sept 21st

Congratulations Mate!

A quick one; Please, who did you use as your sponsor?

Thanks to respond.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by adeoladele(m): 8:11am On Sep 24, 2018
He said step daddy
yese001:

Congratulations Mate!

A quick one; Please, who did you use as your sponsor?

Thanks to respond.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by yese001: 10:30am On Sep 24, 2018
adeoladele:
He said step daddy

Apologies; That's an Oversight.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.