Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,954 members, 7,799,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (326) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1241608 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by TD4real: 11:56am On Jan 07, 2019
Stardamsel:
Congratulations I key into your testimony.

Please what was your acct balance. And was the inflow and outflow great?.

Also what school and course?

Many thanks.

Schl is CQU. Used two sponsors , brother and sister. Soa of about 12m and FD of 8m.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Stardamsel: 12:22pm On Jan 07, 2019
That's huge. I remain hopeful

many thanks.

TD4real:

Schl is CQU. Used two sponsors , brother and sister. Soa of about 12m and FD of 8m.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by swaystunna(m): 12:25pm On Jan 07, 2019
TD4real:
Visa grant !!!!!!

Finally after waiting 3 months plus. I'm very busy at work. Will update my timeline later. For all those still waiting, God will do it .
Congrats!!!! I Tap into your testimony.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Stardamsel: 12:48pm On Jan 07, 2019
So Sorry about the refusal.

Take adequate steps as advised by @IamNegan.

Try to check every other documents you submitted and ensure it's intact.

Also, did you use an agent?.

Is ur school an AL3? Cos I'm wondering why they need money in ur account for second year shocked

It is well. There is hope cos their stated reason is only money. So be try to be calm(not easy tho)
and reapply as you've said.

Glasses1:
Hello house... Please I need your expertise advice on this... I got a visa refusal last week Friday and the reason given was that my case officer was not satisfied with the financials available, she said the amount in my statement is enough for 12 months but she is not convinced I will have funds for the subsequent period...The total in all the accounts submitted was about 16million naira.... Now I want to re-apply asap..but I need to ask from people who have gone through the process of re-applying before.

1. Will I have to do the Biometrics and Medicals all over again?
2. Can my Uncle (same surname) come in for me as a Co-sponsor with my parent this time around?
3. What reasons do you think makes sense to put in my GTE letter as to why I did not include my Uncle before (tho I want my Uncle to say he heard about the refusal and has decided to step in to support) but other suggestions are welcome.

My school resumes 18th of March, do you think there is still enough time to apply and get a feedback? as my last application took about 3 months before they denied me.... there was also no correspondence from when I applied to when they sent the refusal...
PLEASE HELP!!!
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Softkey(m): 1:14pm On Jan 07, 2019
Congratulations. Really happy for you.
To we the hopefuls, let's keep the hope alive
TD4real:
Visa grant !!!!!!

Finally after waiting 3 months plus. I'm very busy at work. Will update my timeline later. For all those still waiting, God will do it .
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Sparkle123(f): 3:06pm On Jan 07, 2019
TD4real:
Visa grant !!!!!!

Congrats
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Bestcutie: 3:19pm On Jan 07, 2019
Congrats, I tap into ur blessing. Let's continue waiting n be hopeful.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by iamCheryl(f): 3:23pm On Jan 07, 2019
ifechez:

Tanx. How is visa application fee paid to the embassy. Going for my biometric today.

Can i have a chat with you please @ifechez, i dont mind if you drop your email address or whatsapp ID
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by vikmeek: 4:06pm On Jan 07, 2019
iamCheryl:

your visa was refused?
but why?

I sent you a Pm, I could be of help
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by yese001: 9:20pm On Jan 07, 2019
TD4real:
Visa grant !!!!!!

Congrats mate.

Cheers!
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:26am On Jan 08, 2019
@TD4real

You can not promote any agent here.

Thank you
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ifechez: 6:55am On Jan 08, 2019
iamCheryl:

Can i have a chat with you please @ifechez, i dont mind if you drop your email address or whatsapp ID

Reach me on newbetterphase@gmail.com
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bligs: 9:39am On Jan 08, 2019
Kentz3:
Hello guys I am a silent reader on this forum, i have a bsc in agric Economics have found some skools I can apply to for for my masters degree.for the experience people on this platform I wll appreciate if you can suggest to me some skool in Aussie dat offer MSC in agric eco that I can also consider as well..and one more question please at the stage of visa application wll I apply online or go and submit at their office at Ikeja and my last question is about medical is it done prior to visa application or I will be informed by the embassy during the review of my documents to go for medical,because I av a llow budget for dis I don't want to involve any agent, tenks alot guys.
Why going for Msc that will cost you a fortune while you can get PR with your profession. Agricultural related profession is one of the easiest to get a PR besides some states and regions will be willing to sponsor you.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Glasses1: 1:24pm On Jan 08, 2019
Update... so my school has terminated my admission because of the visa refusal therefore I cannot re-apply for my visa. it is well. Please I want to know if it is adviseable to start applying to other schools, also when applying, do I say i have been denied visa before? Will it affect my chances of getting admission? Please advice.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by vikmeek: 1:42pm On Jan 08, 2019
Glasses1:
Update... so my school has terminated my admission because of the visa refusal therefore I cannot re-apply for my visa. it is well. Please I want to know if it is adviseable to start applying to other schools, also when applying, do I say i have been denied visa before? Will it affect my chances of getting admission? Please advice.

Stating that you have been denied visa in the past has no effect on your admission and visa. But it is very important to state the refusal and back it up with the refusal letter when applying for admission and visa.

Don’t give up pls..ur success is close by. Also explore the direct PR from here to see if u can fire that one. All the best mate!

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by TD4real: 3:46pm On Jan 08, 2019
shupy:
@TD4real pls kindly contact me aiyekotishuaib@gmail.com

It's very urgent

Emailed you
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by shupy: 6:17pm On Jan 08, 2019
TD4real:

Emailed you

No mail was received. Kindly check the address and resend.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Wonderboy1(m): 8:07pm On Jan 08, 2019
bligs:

Why going for Msc that will cost you a fortune while you can get PR with your profession. Agricultural related profession is one of the easiest to get a PR besides some state and region will be willing to sponsor you.

I emailed you bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.