Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,883 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (371) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1242687 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tush1986: 7:32am On Jun 14, 2019
Congratulations.... I'm so happy for you... Go and prosper... I tap into this blessing... I'm next
Joan011:

Yes mine is out and it's a Yes.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by shupy: 10:35am On Jun 14, 2019
Joan011:
THANK YOU LORD. VISA ALERT

I don't have much to say since the excitement hasn't worn off yet...been screaming since last night literally.

Yellow card: 15th May 2019
eMedicals: 16th May 2019
Biometrics: 20th May 2019
Submitted visa application: 17th May 2019
Visa came out on 12th June 2019.

If you ask me.... I will tell you God did it for me. Don't give up guys, God hears and answers prayers he's gonna do it for those waiting.

Congrats
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by shupy: 10:54am On Jun 14, 2019
"I am not satisfied that the applicant meets Reg. 500.214 (1) and has genuine access to funds
for his costs and expenses for his first 12 months in A/a. I have considered that the applicant
requires AUD 30,140.00 and while the balance on the account on 09/03/2019 appears to
be sufficient, I have placed weight on the fact that the balances drop to low levels and funds
are not held for long periods. This leads me to have serious concerns with regard to the
applicant’s genuine access to funds. I have noted that the applicant has failed to provide any
evidence that indicates ***** have an overdraft facility."

My visa wasn't granted solely because of that reason. This would have been avoided if I had attached my sister's 2nd corporate SOA with a more stable balance but I felt the one I submitted would be sufficient. It had a balance of 11.8m and an inflow of about 170m but the balance on some days were very low and money are not kept in the account for a long period.

I intend to reapply very soon. Good luck to other applicant. I hope someone learns from my experience.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by yinqar: 11:25am On Jun 14, 2019
Joan011:

I don't have much to say since the excitement hasn't worn off yet...been screaming since last night literally.

If you ask me.... I will tell you God did it for me. Don't give up guys, God hears and answers prayers he's gonna do it for those waiting.

Congratulations!!! I tap into this too before the end of this month.
Also how much did you declare
Please can you send me a mail
Ladunbabayeju@gmail.com
Applied on the 8th of May and still yet to get a response
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Cmagnum(m): 1:01pm On Jun 14, 2019
shupy:
"I am not satisfied that the applicant meets Reg. 500.214 (1) and has genuine access to funds
for his costs and expenses for his first 12 months in A/a. I have considered that the applicant
requires AUD 30,140.00 and while the balance on the account on 09/03/2019 appears to
be sufficient, I have placed weight on the fact that the balances drop to low levels and funds
are not held for long periods. This leads me to have serious concerns with regard to the
applicant’s genuine access to funds. I have noted that the applicant has failed to provide any
evidence that indicates ***** have an overdraft facility."

My visa wasn't granted solely because of that reason. This would have been avoided if I had attached my sister's 2nd corporate SOA with a more stable balance but I felt the one I submitted would be sufficient. It had a balance of 11.8m and an inflow of about 170m but the balance on some days were very low and money are not kept in the account for a long period.

I intend to reapply very soon. Good luck to other applicant. I hope someone learns from my experience.

Hi Shupy, sorry you got a refusal. That stuff hurts.I read your post some weeks back or so, and saw where u pointed not attaching your sisters other account. Here are some point I want to draw to your attenrion: from the CO’s reasons, I can tell

1. The account has good inflow, but the outflow is high, leaving the account to a very low balance at the end of the day/month. This means that the business makes lots of money but they are not sure it will be able to cater for other expenses outside the business needs.

2. Let’s assume the balance as at 09/03 was enuf for your first year needs in Australia, but evidence from previous months shows that the said amount may not be there as at the time of visa review. Or possibly They even verified account and discovered it wasn’t there.

My suggestion/Idea:

1. My advice is inform account holder about these complains and see if money can be held for some months to help your 3month SOA have a great increase in monthly balance. What that means is that “say they leave 10m at the end of business in June, then end of July they leave another 15m, so closing base for July becomes 25m plus” if this is done for the length of your next application, I believe it can help. But here’s the challenge, that not a good business decision and is difficult to keep money that could generate more in an account.

2. In place when suggestion 1 is not possible, then i will advice you plead with the SOA owner to provide as much as possible other investment documents, properties, bond investment, personal cars document. In summary anything that has great Value to show he/she can actually afford buying things even with the low ending balance.

Please note: this was purely my thought and it has got no embassy stamp or anything. It’s just a man to man advice based on thinking and reasoning. So you may ignore if it doesn’t sound right to you.

Wish you luck in your next application.

4 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by shupy: 2:24pm On Jun 14, 2019
Cmagnum:

Hi Shupy, sorry you got a refusal. That stuff hurts.I read your post some weeks back or so, and saw where u pointed not attaching your sisters other account. Here are some point I want to draw to your attenrion: from the CO’s reasons, I can tell

1. The account has good inflow, but the outflow is high, leaving the account to a very low balance at the end of the day/month. This means that the business makes lots of money but they are not sure it will be able to cater for other expenses outside the business needs.

2. Let’s assume the balance as at 09/03 was enuf for your first year needs in Australia, but evidence from previous months shows that the said amount may not be there as at the time of visa review. Or possibly They even verified account and discovered it wasn’t there.

My suggestion/Idea:

1. My advice is inform account holder about these complains and see if money can be held for some months to help your 3month SOA have a great increase in monthly balance. What that means is that “say they leave 10m at the end of business in June, then end of July they leave another 15m, so closing base for July becomes 25m plus” if this is done for the length of your next application, I believe it can help. But here’s the challenge, that not a good business decision and is difficult to keep money that could generate more in an account.

2. In place when suggestion 1 is not possible, then i will advice you plead with the SOA owner to provide as much as possible other investment documents, properties, bond investment, personal cars document. In summary anything that has great Value to show he/she can actually afford buying things even with the low ending balance.

Please note: this was purely my thought and it has got no embassy stamp or anything. It’s just a man to man advice based on thinking and reasoning. So you may ignore if it doesn’t sound right to you.

Wish you luck in your next application.

Thanks man. I actually intend to reapply very soon. I might still be able to meet July intake.I'm just weighing my options.

1. My sister could secure a loan from her bank and attach a letter from her bank stating the loan was secured for the purpose of sponsoring me.

2. Get a statement of account from my Aunt who is highly ranked in a top notch bank but doesn't share the same surname with me. I only have pictorial evidence from years ago that might be able to prove relationship.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Joan011: 7:43pm On Jun 14, 2019
engrkpobor:

Congratulations dear, please share more information on how you got your grant so fast and the nature of documents you submitted....THANKS ,submitted mine since May 21th,Perth

The only thing I can tell you is God did it, I don't know how it happened everyone is still in shock of how fast the VISA came. So pray and trust God for yours

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Joan011: 7:44pm On Jun 14, 2019
masco131:
Congratulations

Thank you so much. Still reeling in excitement

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Joan011: 7:46pm On Jun 14, 2019
tush1986:
Congratulations.... I'm so happy for you... Go and prosper... I tap into this blessing... I'm next

Amen by God's grace I will and you too.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Joan011: 7:47pm On Jun 14, 2019
shupy:

Congrats
Thanks.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Joan011: 7:49pm On Jun 14, 2019
yinqar:

Congratulations!!! I tap into this too before the end of this month. Also how much did you declare Please can you send me a mail Ladunbabayeju@gmail.com Applied on the 8th of May and still yet to get a response

Can't send pms for now....sorry. I say Amen to that prayer of yours
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by masco131(m): 7:54pm On Jun 14, 2019
Joan011:

Thank you so much. Still reeling in excitement
Lol....it’s expected,I tap into your visa grant blessing
Make dem release my visa grant too soonest

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Cmagnum(m): 7:59pm On Jun 14, 2019
shupy:

Thanks man. I actually intend to reapply very soon. I might still be able to meet July intake.I'm just weighing my options.

1. My sister could secure a loan from her bank and attach a letter from her bank stating the loan was secured for the purpose of sponsoring me.

2. Get a statement of account from my Aunt who is highly ranked in a top notch bank but doesn't share the same surname with me. I only have pictorial evidence from years ago that might be able to prove relationship.

Yes, it’s possible to still get the July admission, but the chances are very slim, why not leave it for February/March. That way u get enough time for processing (should the embassy require that). Also it gives u more time to think and see if you would have done anything differently from the previous application.

But if your mind and faith is strong and you believe. Then you can always go for it. Good luck man

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Joan011: 8:39pm On Jun 14, 2019
masco131:
Lol....it’s expected,I tap into your visa grant blessing Make dem release my visa grant too soonest
Yes Ohh start packing your bags grin
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by masco131(m): 8:43pm On Jun 14, 2019
Joan011:

Yes Ohh start packing your bags grin
I go soon start to Dey pack grin
My soul is not here again
E Dey Newcastle

3 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mulatto444(m): 9:06pm On Jun 14, 2019
I go soon start to Dey pack grin
My soul is not here again
E Dey Newcastle

I over feel your excitement, Jehovah is your strength, go well

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DiiVictory(m): 4:06am On Jun 15, 2019
Joan011:

Wow! Congrats girl.
That's a miracle and I'm expecting mine soon.

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 4:29am On Jun 15, 2019
sollej:
I am in Newcastle already, You will receive good news soon
Holla let link up which area do you stay?

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 4:31am On Jun 15, 2019
WestAfrican:
Anyone wants to visit South Island of New Zealand in first week of August? I will shout you 2 days Motorhome.
Yes bro I want to visit you
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Roadtoaustralia: 8:36am On Jun 15, 2019
Good morning, I am currently studying masters in Australia, I got another admission for PhD which I have accepted, I am about to apply for visa. My mum fixed account is 15m, my husband fixed account is 3m and his running account is 1.5m. the total amount to apply is 30kAud around 7.5m. my questions are.

1. Can we use those fixed account as proof of funds
2. What doc or letter do we need to add
Note I want to apply with my son and my husband which is currently working in Nigeria
3. Then we have a landed property of 3.5m
4. They refused son and husband in dec for dependant visa

Plus, I will need more info from anybody currently living in Tasmania. Moving to Tasmania soon.

I will appreciate anybody that have gone through this process to also contribute

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Joan011: 12:32pm On Jun 15, 2019
[quote author=DiiVictory post=79341780][/quote]
Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 15, 2019
Hello everyone , I intend to apply for an admission and I was told by the principal partner of the university representative that I won’t be needing bank statment for the visa application and he had a student who recently went to Aus not quite long (which I confirmed ) without bank statement for visa application. Although the guy paid the whole semester fees in Nigeria before he applied for visa .. so the university representative told me to pay the semester fees to the school as well and I won’t be needing bank statement.. how true is this info please ?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chuksdewigs(m): 1:47pm On Jun 15, 2019
bankole43:
Hello everyone , I intend to apply for an admission and I was told by the principal partner of the university representative that I won’t be needing bank statment for the visa application and he had a student who recently went to Aus not quite long (which I confirmed ) without bank statement for visa application. Although the guy paid the whole semester fees in Nigeria before he applied for visa .. so the university representative told me to pay the semester fees to the school as well and I won’t be needing bank statement.. how true is this info please ?

The guy paid a whole year tuition or a semester tuition. Which one.
I've also heard something like this but it was for an AL1 university.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kk4(m): 3:13pm On Jun 15, 2019
Joan011:

Congratulations. May this blessing contact me soon.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by WestAfrican: 12:27am On Jun 16, 2019
Solitin40:

Yes bro I want to visit you

Awesome. Would you need a visit to NZ? If yes it's best you apply early.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by WestAfrican: 12:33am On Jun 16, 2019
Streamlined Visa Processing (SVP) allows Assessment Level 2 and 3 students (or students from countries with traditionally a high risk of over staying: India, China, Russia etc…) to have their visa application processed a lot faster than normal. Under streamlined visa processing Assessment Level 2 and 3 students are assessed as Assessment Level 1 by the Department of Immigration. This means that you may not need to provide evidence of your level of English (IELTS test), evidence of funds (bank statements) and other required documents.

However instead of having your evidentiary documents assessed by The Department of Immigration, your documents are assessed by your education provider. Because of this, the enrollment process may take a lot longer and you will need to provide more documents to the educational provider. So much of the responsibility and time taken to process your application is taken away from The Department and given to the Education Provider.

Who can get Streamlined Visa Processing?
Almost all universities, most TAFE’s and many Private Education Providers are eligible to issue Streamlined visa processing if they offer a course that is of a minimum level Advanced Diploma. To be eligible for SVP you are required to study a course that is:

Advanced diploma
Bachelor degree
Masters degree
Doctoral degree
Non-award university student exchange program
Non-award study abroad program.
Examples of students eligible for SVP:
A student who is attending an SVP eligible university and completing a Bachelor Degree will be eligible for SVP
A student who is undertaking a Certificate 3 in Automotive and Advanced Diploma of Management at a Private College will be eligible for SVP.
Example of students not eligible for SVP:

A student who is studying General English
A student who is studying a Cert 3 and Diploma of Business
What are the Benefits of Streamlined Visa Processing?
It allows Assessment Level 2 and 3 students to have their visa application processed a lot faster as most of the responsibility for vetting the students is placed on the education provider
Without SVP it may take around 2 – 3 months to have and Assessment Level 3 student visa application processed, with SVP the application can be processed in under a week.
What are the Negatives of Streamlined Visa Processing?
The Enrollment Process is a lot slower to enroll at the education provider. Therefore it will take more time to receive your Confirmation of Enrollment to apply at the university.
Please note that SVP doe not affect whether or not a student can apply online. Therefore most students still cannot lodge their application online.

bankole43:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bligs: 1:50am On Jun 16, 2019
Roadtoaustralia:
Good morning, I am currently studying masters in Australia, I got another admission for PhD which I have accepted, I am about to apply for visa. My mum fixed account is 15m, my husband fixed account is 3m and his running account is 1.5m. the total amount to apply is 30kAud around 7.5m. my questions are.

1. Can we use those fixed account as proof of funds
2. What doc or letter do we need to add
Note I want to apply with my son and my husband which is currently working in Nigeria
3. Then we have a landed property of 3.5m
4. They refused son and husband in dec for dependant visa

Plus, I will need more info from anybody currently living in Tasmania. Moving to Tasmania soon.

I will appreciate anybody that have gone through this process to also contribute
This may sound strange but you don't need statement of account, your husband was refused base on subsequent entrant which is a separate visa application. What you need is COE for your PhD, overseas health insurance for you and your family and apply in a single application, there is no way immigration will grant you visa and deny him in a single application. Most Msc in AL1 Uni don't even need statement of account talkless of a PhD, someone i know doing Msc just extended his visa and also include his spouse both have been granted visa without statement of account.
PS: In case you are doubting, you may include one or better still get a statement handy in case your case officer requested for one.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 2:01am On Jun 16, 2019
WestAfrican:

Awesome. Would you need a visit to NZ? If yes it's best you apply early.
Yes I will PM you
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Roadtoaustralia: 6:45am On Jun 16, 2019
Thank you so much for your contribution, I have paid for the insurance already, and I have collected the CEO as well. Just wanted to be sure everything is done correctly this time around. Have been away from my family for over 1 year now. The only doc am confused about is that statement of account.
bligs:

This may sound strange but you don't need statement of account, your husband was refused base on subsequent entrant which is a separate visa application. What you need is COE for your PhD, overseas health insurance for you and your family and apply in a single application, there is no way immigration will grant you visa and deny him in a single application. Most Msc in AL1 Uni don't even need statement of account talkless of a PhD, someone i know doing Msc just extended his visa and also include his spouse both have been granted visa without statement of account.
PS: In case you are doubting, you may include one or better still get a statement handy in case your case officer requested for one.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Joan011: 4:35pm On Jun 16, 2019
Kk4:
Congratulations. May this blessing contact me soon.
Amen!
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mma24(f): 5:07pm On Jun 16, 2019
Thank you.

WestAfrican:

Wait for those who know that route well to shed more light on it.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 16, 2019
[quote author=chuksdewigs post=79355018]

The guy paid a whole year tuition or a semester tuition. Which one.
I've also heard something like this but it was for an AL1 university. [/quote

Semester

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.