Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,452 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:44 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (373) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1230502 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (686) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by emenik08: 6:07am On Jun 21, 2019
Solitin40:

Is your PHD full funded ?
Got a tuition waiver. So I need to carter for my living
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by emenik08: 6:08am On Jun 21, 2019
Anfieldboss:

Did you get funding?
From the school, partially.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by WestAfrican: 7:06am On Jun 21, 2019
uchman:
House how can someone secure Australia business, Visiting or tourist visa?
I will love to come over and purchase Automobile parts.

WestAfrican and Co please answer

Look for a wrecking company in Australia. Ask them for an invite and provide other relevant documents from your end ie. Your company documents.

You can also decide to come over on a visitor visa which can sometimes be difficult but you never know. Here is a link to some of the documents you would need to provide:

https://www.vfsglobal.com/australia/india/pdf/Checklist_600_Tourist_Stream_New_Delhi_Post_version_140915.pdf
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Armstrong34(m): 11:45am On Jun 21, 2019
Good morning please can someone explain to me who has interest to study Bsc in Australia....

What are their minimum requirements for study

Assuming I have just OND and waec
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Czorx: 2:45pm On Jun 21, 2019
Hello all. I’m new here but I wanted to find out a few things about coming to Australia to study. I’ll be extremely grateful if I can get support. Firstly what are the chances of a Third class degree holder getting into a master’s program(seeing that it’s now difficult to get in with a certificate/diploma course). Also how does one fill up for gap years? For example I don’t have much work experience. I can only afford to get my employment letter from past employers and not pay slips. How can I go about those documents please
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 7:02am On Jun 22, 2019
emenik08:

Got a tuition waiver. So I need to carter for my living
Trust me you have nothing to worry about I can assure you that you won’t regret it if you come here

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by emenik08: 8:14am On Jun 22, 2019
Solitin40:

Trust me you have nothing to worry about I can assure you that you won’t regret it if you come here
Thanks. I am very grateful
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by emenik08: 9:10am On Jun 22, 2019
foreverkind1:

Yes bro, medicals, biometrics everything front loaded. How far? What's your school and course? 2
Bro please I need some explanation biko.

I thought there is a pin number that would be given before one goes for medicals. Would be grateful if you can explain what you really mean by front loading.

Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by emenik08: 9:15am On Jun 22, 2019
Fishlink:

Bro no be only u oo! Mine sef na 10 days of which I don tire no be small... can't wait to share the grant testimony here. Let's hope good happens this coming week bro. God will help us all.. Amen

Please can you tell me the step by step process you used for your visa application. I don't really understand this front loading of medical, biometrics and the rest. Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kk4(m): 7:01pm On Jun 22, 2019
vikmeek:
Hello everyone,

Is good to be back.. been a while.

How is the approval rate this session..

If you’re coming to Sydney, kindly contact me. I can help you plan ur travel and settle down when u land, assist you in getting a job and starting off. Australia is a good place for hard workers and it pays you real good. Stay blessed guys
Let me bookmark this... See you in Sydney soon

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Czorx: 10:14pm On Jun 22, 2019
Hello guys. Please please and please. Help with suggestions for a third class bsc degree holder hoping to come to Australia for a masters program. I heard it’s not easy getting in for. Ceetificate/diploma program so I need alternatives. Anticipating your replies
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Armstrong34(m): 12:05pm On Jun 23, 2019
Why is it people hardly help themselves with information.... Unlike german student visa thread...

I wanna study for a Bsc course in Australia probably Computer science related courses...

But I don't know what they really require..

Pls something help na.....haba

Even if una go say make i go school website buh at least una suppose help put person through
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 1:59pm On Jun 23, 2019
Armstrong34:
Why is it people hardly help themselves with information.... Unlike german student visa thread...

I wanna study for a Bsc course in Australia probably Computer science related courses...

Even if una go say make i go school website buh at least una suppose help put person through
Read the first 20 pages of this thread
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Joan011: 5:44pm On Jun 23, 2019
Solitin40:

Read the first 20 pages of this thread

Hmm.. It's very tedious to repeat the same info over and over again that's what most of them don't understand. We can not deliver 100% of the info they can get on Google
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Joan011: 5:47pm On Jun 23, 2019
Armstrong34:

Then go to the German student thread, why come here in the first place.
If you don't know what they require aren't you supposed to ask Google. If you don't know how are we then supposed to know abi we look like Australia encyclopedia.
No offense meant but do the basic research then ask questions where you don't understand.

4 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by liliberth: 6:57pm On Jun 23, 2019
Haba take it easy, if you cant help dont be harsh you can just pass without commenting.

quote author=Joan011 post=79606602]

If you don't know what they require aren't you supposed to ask Google. If you don't know how are we then supposed to know abi we look like Australia encyclopedia.
No offense meant but do the basic research then ask questions where you don't understand. [/quote]
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by liliberth: 6:59pm On Jun 23, 2019
Armstrong34:

True in German thread they do help out but try and just read the first pages you'll get what you want. Plus AUSTRALIAN schools mostly use agents so it's hard applying yourself. Just get your documents ready and look for the agent that do process for the particular school you want to go to.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Armstrong34(m): 7:25pm On Jun 23, 2019
Joan011:

No offense meant but do the basic research then ask questions where you don't understand.

I meant to cause no harm sha....

Buh I wanna apply for a BSc course .....

I don't know the requirements
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Armstrong34(m): 7:27pm On Jun 23, 2019
Joan011:

Hmm.. It's very tedious to repeat the same info over and over again that's what most of them don't understand. We can not deliver 100% of the info they can get on Google

Can i pm you ...

I just need a guru to guide me through
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Armstrong34(m): 7:28pm On Jun 23, 2019
Joan011:

My brother take it easy o.....

I no insult anybody...I just need assistance on how to apply
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Joan011: 10:08pm On Jun 23, 2019
liliberth:
Haba take it easy, if you cant help dont be harsh you can just pass without commenting.

quote author=Joan011 post=79606602]

I wasn't harsh Mr/Ms I was just been blunt and um you could apply same advice to yourself smiley
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Joan011: 10:10pm On Jun 23, 2019
Armstrong34:

My brother take it easy o.....

I no insult anybody...I just need assistance on how to apply

Meself no insult you na. I understand your plight just that it would take time for anyone to reply you. Cos almost everyone thinks this is something you can do yourself
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Joan011: 10:11pm On Jun 23, 2019
Armstrong34:

Can i pm you ...

I just need a guru to guide me through

Would have loved to help but I would be unavailable for the week
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Joan011: 10:16pm On Jun 23, 2019
Armstrong34:

I meant to cause no harm sha....

Buh I wanna apply for a BSc course .....

I don't know the requirements

Same here but like I said go online search for schools in Australia that offers the course you want and apply. It is not rocket science
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by edkai: 8:13pm On Jun 24, 2019
Is yellow card mandatory in order to travel to Australia? Those who have gone through the process, please enlighten us.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by yinqar: 8:27pm On Jun 24, 2019
edkai:
Is yellow card mandatory in order to travel to Australia? Those who have gone through the process, please enlighten us.

Yes it is mandatory, as long as you are applying for a visa to get into Australia
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Oluwadamilola14: 7:13pm On Jun 25, 2019
Hello everyone I am currently applying for a student visa to Australia and I want to ask how important is the work experience in getting a visa,I got a reference letter already but my agent is insisting that I should get the cac registration receipt of the company and my boss isn’t willing to give me, please reply me thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (686) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.