Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,798 members, 7,798,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (380) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1241416 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by adeoladele(m): 11:10pm On Jul 19, 2019
Can someone ans this and what he should take along
magastefan:
Good day Guru in the house.

Please where can I do my biometrics in Lagos also must I submit a police check. Your urgent reply will be appreciated.

Regards
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Victoriouss: 11:23pm On Jul 19, 2019
Daddybomboy:

What reason did they give?

I didn’t provide evidence of business bank statements.
The family ties in australia seem to be stronger than Nigeria after attaching landed property worth 8m, all my company documents with the pictures of my farm.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DiiVictory(m): 6:31am On Jul 20, 2019
Oscorpy:
Any body to answer me please especially those who have successfully paid their school fees. Using cbn form a, how is ur school fees and what is the Naira equivalent deducted for it? Please some should answer!
The rare is not something steady, it fluctuates so just go the bank have enough money on the account you're paying from but the rate won't exceed 260.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DiiVictory(m): 6:33am On Jul 20, 2019
shadon1:
Visa application: 30th May
Medicals: 31st May
Biometrics: 31st May
Grant: 18th July
Curtin University
Will be leaving for Perth by weekend...
Baba God did it!!!! grin grin grin
Congrats baba! Which agency did you use?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DiiVictory(m): 6:57am On Jul 20, 2019
shadon1:
Visa application: 30th May
Medicals: 31st May
Biometrics: 31st May
Grant: 18th July
Curtin University
Will be leaving for Perth by weekend...
Baba God did it!!!! grin grin grin
Which airline did you use?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Thanksss: 11:25am On Jul 20, 2019
T
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Sparkle123(f): 11:38am On Jul 20, 2019
Victoriouss:

Is it that you didn't provide any statement on account or they specifically issued a refusal because no business account statement.

The family ties in australia seem to be stronger than Nigeria after attaching landed property worth 8m, all my company documents with the pictures of my farm.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Sparkle123(f): 11:39am On Jul 20, 2019
Victoriouss:

Is it that you didn't provide any statement on account or they specifically issued a refusal because no business account statement.

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Oscorpy(m): 4:36pm On Jul 20, 2019
DiiVictory:

The rare is not something steady, it fluctuates so just go the bank have enough money on the account you're paying from but the rate won't exceed 260.

Thanks Baba, made more sense. Trying to know cheaper alternative as against WU global pay.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Anfieldboss: 6:39pm On Jul 20, 2019
Victoriouss:
Bitter sweet news.... My wife which is the primary applicant got her visa grant yesterday and I was refused.. We applied together at the same time. Please what can I do.. I’m really not myself at the moment because I don’t know what to do..

What program is she going for?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by superplus(m): 10:40pm On Jul 20, 2019
Hello guys,

Please I'm about applying for a PhD in Law in one of Australia's universities. Following my expression of interest, the university has provided me with 2 supervisors and have asked me to submit a formal application.

In the cause of filling the application online, I am being asked if I can cover the cost of Overseas Student Health (OSHC) if I am awarded a scholarship that doesn't cover it.

Any advise on this please. How much is OSHC for 3 years? Thanks

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Victoriouss: 12:32am On Jul 21, 2019
[quote author=Sparkle123 post=80452562][/quote][quote author=Sparkle123

I attached statement of account worth 15m as at when I submitted the application.. They specifically refused my own visa because I couldn’t provide SOA for the business account..
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Victoriouss: 12:33am On Jul 21, 2019
Anfieldboss:

What program is she going for?

She’s going for Master
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Softkey(m): 3:51am On Jul 21, 2019
OSHC for 3years should be around A$1,800 for 1 adult. It depends on the insurance company though.
superplus:
Hello guys,

Please I'm about applying for a PhD in Law in one of Australia's universities. Following my expression of interest, the university has provided me with 2 supervisors and have asked me to submit a formal application.

In the cause of filling the application online, I am being asked if I can cover the cost of Overseas Student Health (OSHC) if I am awarded a scholarship that doesn't cover it.

Any advise on this please. How much is OSHC for 3 years? Thanks

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Softkey(m): 3:55am On Jul 21, 2019
Though the agent have a point in using you and the step son as a very strong tie, but I’ll advise you apply together and give it all. Dependent visa when a partner is already there is now very tough to get.
Thanksss:
Good morning fam,pls i need your advice...my husband is going for master in aussie,his uncle is the sponsor but the agent advise that my husband should apply for his visa first while i apply for dependent visa after,that my step son and i should stand as home ties for him,tho our initial plan is to go together while my step son and other properties stand has home ties...but the agent is saying something else now??
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by shadon1(m): 8:56am On Jul 21, 2019
I'm not sure is permitted to drop an agent's name here
DiiVictory:

Congrats baba! Which agency did you use?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by shadon1(m): 8:57am On Jul 21, 2019
I'll be flying with South African Airways
DiiVictory:

Which airline did you use?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DiiVictory(m): 9:06am On Jul 21, 2019
shadon1:
I'm not sure is permitted to drop an agent's name here
Can I message you via mail?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ofemi77: 10:21am On Jul 21, 2019
Thanksss:
Good morning fam,pls i need your advice...my husband is going for master in aussie,his uncle is the sponsor but the agent advise that my husband should apply for his visa first while i apply for dependent visa after,that my step son and i should stand as home ties for him,tho our initial plan is to go together while my step son and other properties stand has home ties...but the agent is saying something else now??
YOUR AGENT IS ON POINT. FOLLOW THE ADVICE. THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT THE WISE DO. plz discard any contrary advice o.. Don't give yourself issue.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by masco131(m): 4:14pm On Jul 21, 2019
adeoladele:
Can someone ans this and what he should take along
Vfs office in Ikeja
Bring the printout and your passport
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Oscorpy(m): 10:45pm On Jul 21, 2019
House please, since visa fee don climb to 620aud which is about 156k, how much is medical and biometrics? Prompt response please, thanks in advance.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 21, 2019
akinke:

If you submitted your application without it, they will probably demand it from you later, if they are patient enough. The best thing is to go and do it and attach it to your application as soon as possible while it is being assessed. I added my English test a bit later, when we decided I better do it. You have the opportunity to add further documents even after application.

Yes, it will be demanded at the Australia's port of entry, they won't let you in WITHOUT IT.

Hello,

Please is the required IELTS the general or academic one?

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by shadon1(m): 6:17am On Jul 22, 2019
Academic
Jacinthe:

Hello,

Please is the required IELTS the general or academic one?

Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 22, 2019
shadon1:
Academic

Got it. Thank you.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ugsams(m): 7:21am On Jul 22, 2019
WestAfrican:
Anyone wants to visit South Island of New Zealand in first week of August? I will shout you 2 days Motorhome.

I will be in Christchurch from 2nd to 4th of August. Does your itinerary include Christchurch?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by WestAfrican: 12:43pm On Jul 22, 2019
Offer has been taken. My itinerary goes: Christchurch, Otago, Dunedin, Invercargill, Milford Sound, Queenstown. What are your plans

ugsams:

I will be in Christchurch from 2nd to 4th of August. Does your itinerary include Christchurch?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by misB: 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2019
Hello, please I need someone who can help with a cheap and secured shared apartment in Melbourne for my sister who is just got to Melbourne. Thanks.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ugsams(m): 6:16pm On Jul 22, 2019
WestAfrican:
Offer has been taken. My itinerary goes: Christchurch, Otago, Dunedin, Invercargill, Milford Sound, Queenstown. What are your plans

No worries bro, I understand the post has been a while. As for my plans nothing specific at the moment...
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Exodus14(m): 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2019
Good evening fams..please I need an advice, is it possible to use my church SOA? Thank you
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ogalanyaidi(m): 11:07pm On Jul 22, 2019
Thanksss:

You want to go with him while ur step son stay back as home ties. We sometime think that the visa officers doesn't care about families. The world is speaking against Trump's separation of kids from their families, and you are trying to make it more official. Madam I'll advise you to wait and apply with ur stepson as dependents

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.