Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,350 members, 7,780,941 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:58 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (381) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1230732 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) ... (686) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by WestAfrican: 12:37am On Jul 23, 2019
ugsams:

No worries bro, I understand the post has been a while. As for my plans nothing specific at the moment...

North-East South Island isn't too bad. You get to see the Glacier, boat cruises, kayaking, diving or scenic flights. You also get to see some of the places where THE HOBBIT movie was shot.

Queenstown, Milford Sound and Glenorchy are beautiful places to visit too.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by WestAfrican: 12:50am On Jul 23, 2019
Exodus14:
Good evening fams..please I need an advice, is it possible to use my church SOA? Thank you

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by WestAfrican: 12:56am On Jul 23, 2019
Exodus14:
Good evening fams..please I need an advice, is it possible to use my church SOA? Thank you

Its possible for an organization to sponsor you. First you need to show clear evidences they are truly involved:

i.e Payment of your tuition deposit,
Visa application fees
Medical fees
Biometrics fees
Money transferred into your personal account
Documents to show the organization is registered
Sponsorship letter

You don't need to provide bank statement unless your CO request for it.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ugsams(m): 1:39am On Jul 23, 2019
WestAfrican:

North-East South Island isn't too bad. You get to see the Glacier, boat cruises, kayaking, diving or scenic flights. You also get to see some of the places where THE HOBBIT movie was shot.

Queenstown, Milford Sound and Glenorchy are beautiful places to visit too.

I will love to visit Queenstown some day, I always look forward to a day I will. I had suggested to some of my mates here for us to go on a road trip but they don't like driving long distance and the ones that are keen on doing the road trip doesn't have the time to. If not that I missed out on your offer, maybe I would have been able to join you on the road trip and tick that bucket list.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by danie09(m): 12:11pm On Jul 23, 2019
Hello house please I need your advise.
Am Interested in MSc in Aussie.
But finished with undergraduate CGPA 2.58 computer science .
I would love if anyone can suggest any university that would accept this for msc or pgdip
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by WestAfrican: 12:21pm On Jul 23, 2019
ugsams:

I will love to visit Queenstown some day, I always look forward to a day I will. I had suggested to some of my mates here for us to go on a road trip but they don't like driving long distance and the ones that are keen on doing the road trip doesn't have the time to. If not that I missed out on your offer, maybe I would have been able to join you on the road trip and tick that bucket list.

Don't wait on anyone mate. People oftentimes disappoint. Plan your itinerary and embark on your journey. You more likely will meet other travellers on your way. And don't forget, when you travel alone, you travel faster.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sbjosco: 3:15am On Jul 24, 2019
misB:
Hello, please I need someone who can help with a cheap and secured shared apartment in Melbourne for my sister who is just got to Melbourne. Thanks.

Where is she schooling in Melbourne? What school/campus?

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by youngfaraday1(m): 2:12pm On Jul 24, 2019
Good day house, please is there anyone travelling from Nigeria to Melbourne, anytime soon? I have driver license to send.

Thanks.

Where is she schooling in Melbourne? What school/campus?[/quote]
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Oscorpy(m): 7:55pm On Jul 25, 2019
Please guys, is it a must that I include my SOA and PAYSLIP, or just either of them for verification of employment by embassy. School is AL1 and I am being sponsored.

Urgent answer please!
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ogalanyaidi(m): 6:51am On Jul 26, 2019
youngfaraday1:
Good day house, please is there anyone travelling from Nigeria to Melbourne, anytime soon? I have driver license to send.

Thanks.

Where is she schooling in Melbourne? What school/campus?

I'll let u know soon

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Itzpetersv: 12:37pm On Jul 26, 2019
Please help me,
I'm currently in my third year in A Nigerian university but I have dreams of studying abroad.
My dad have agreed to sponsor me.
I need Inormations and requirements, Fess, prices and cheap schools in Australia.
I need rough estimate of how much everything will cost
Please help me.
Course: Computer science or any related to it
If possible, Melbourne or Close to Melbourne
Please help.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ibrahim39: 12:51pm On Jul 26, 2019
You can always do the research yourself. That pays you a lot.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Itzpetersv: 12:56pm On Jul 26, 2019
Ibrahim39:
You can always do the research yourself. That pays you a lot.

Thanks, I'll try but there are some people here that know much about travelling to Australia that can help me
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by youngfaraday1(m): 2:57pm On Jul 26, 2019
[Okay thanks
quote author=Ogalanyaidi post=80636664]

I'll let u know soon[/quote]
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Oluwadamilola14: 3:54pm On Jul 26, 2019
I just got my visa to Australia, please I need advise on the best ticket options available, and any thing I should pack...thanks to everyone that has been of help so far,I have been a silent reader and information I got here has helped me a lot, thanks everyone

5 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by pitman10: 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2019
Oluwadamilola14:
I just got my visa to Australia, please I need advise on the best ticket options available, and any thing I should pack...thanks to everyone that has been of help so far,I have been a silent reader and information I got here has helped me a lot, thanks everyone

Congratulations....I tap into your blessings

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by masco131(m): 7:57pm On Jul 26, 2019
Oluwadamilola14:
You can try Turkish airlines or south African

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by masco131(m): 8:00pm On Jul 26, 2019
Itzpetersv:
Please help me,
I'm currently in my third year in A Nigerian university but I have dreams of studying abroad.
My dad have agreed to sponsor me.
I need Inormations and requirements, Fess, prices and cheap schools in Australia.
I need rough estimate of how much everything will cost
Please help me.
Course: Computer science or any related to it
If possible, Melbourne or Close to Melbourne
Please help.
The rough estimate should be around 3-4 million including half of your tuition fee for college and health insurance,flight,money to settle down, get a house and the rest
Why not finish and do msc
Just advising you tho and you can always do your research and come here to ask questions if you don't understand anything
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Itzpetersv: 10:05pm On Jul 26, 2019
masco131:

The rough estimate should be around 3-4 million including half of your tuition fee for college and health insurance,flight,money to settle down, get a house and the rest
Why not finish and do msc
Just advising you tho and you can always do your research and come here to ask questions if you don't understand anything

Thank you so much
I was forced to atudy the course I'm studying now and My GPA is not encouraging.
My Dad just agreed to let me do what I want
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by neydhu: 10:24pm On Jul 26, 2019
The eagle has finally landed.my wife received her visa g visa grant today.going crazy with excitement here today

3 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by neydhu: 11:16pm On Jul 26, 2019
Pls I need a female student of Macquarie university who can help out with accommodation ish for my wife
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DiiVictory(m): 1:55am On Jul 27, 2019
neydhu:
The eagle has finally landed.my wife received her visa g visa grant today.going crazy with excitement here today
When is her school resuming and can you please share the timeline?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ogalanyaidi(m): 3:16am On Jul 27, 2019
neydhu:
Pls I need a female student of Macquarie university who can help out with accommodation ish for my wife

Do not limit ur request to females alone. There are men out there who could be of help. I once assisted a married lady with kids.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by neydhu: 6:26am On Jul 27, 2019
Visa application: 17th June
Biometrics: 19th June
Grant: 26th July
Macquarie University
Resumption date : 29th July

4 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by masco131(m): 8:06am On Jul 27, 2019
Itzpetersv:

Thank you so much
I was forced to atudy the course I'm studying now and My GPA is not encouraging.
My Dad just agreed to let me do what I want
I understand you bro
The first thing is do your research on the university you want to go and get a passport,then do IELTS EXAM.
You can start now so you can go for the Feb intake.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by neydhu: 5:45pm On Jul 27, 2019
Hello Vikmeek.would be needing that help for my wife.thanks
Kk4:

Let me bookmark this... See you in Sydney soon
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kk4(m): 6:13pm On Jul 27, 2019
neydhu:
Visa application: 17th June Biometrics: 19th June Grant: 26th July Macquarie University Resumption date : 29th July
Congratulations.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Itzpetersv: 10:28pm On Jul 27, 2019
masco131:

I understand you bro
The first thing is do your research on the university you want to go and get a passport,then do IELTS EXAM.

Thank you so much ��
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Itzpetersv: 10:28pm On Jul 27, 2019
masco131:

I understand you bro

Thank you so much

1 Like

KCMTravels:
Admin, please let me know what l need to do or how l have to go about it. I want to assist anyone from this thread get a discounted tickets to Australia ONLY.
I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.
I'm interested
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by precious225: 10:30pm On Jul 27, 2019
Please i am interested in doing my masters degree in australia,most universites i try to apply requires me to apply through an agent..
Please which university can i get cheap tution and like how much yearly
2)can someone other than my parents or aunt with different surname be my sponsor
3)when is the next intake or resumption
I'll appreciate your responses my bosses

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) ... (686) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.