Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,544 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (385) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1245848 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by pitman10: 8:00am On Aug 07, 2019
ofemi77:
VISA GRANT Alert!!!!!

my heart is full of gratitude to God..

Details later..

Congratulations
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Purehuman(m): 8:03am On Aug 07, 2019
Good morning everyone. Please does rejection from US embassy affect one chances of getting a visa in Australia?

Please I need a reply.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Obayichidera(f): 8:26am On Aug 07, 2019
ofemi77:
I prayed about visa grant deliveries this week with few people saying Amen.. and as hilarious as our God may be, He started the delivery with me! #Obaaseyiowu

MEDICAL: 28th May
VISA APPLICATION : 18th June
BIOMETRIC: 19th June.. (it would surprise you I did my biometric twice.... firstly on 18th June, then was called that my biometric wasn't successfully delivered, Australian government had to call VFS to call me for another one... was the only one called back for it out of the 31 people that did biometric on 18th June) .... You too see say my village people tried, but the God of Oyedepo pass them... Lol

CO contact: 31st July (requested for a new CoE)
New CoE uploaded : 2nd August
Visa Grant: 6th August

The visa dropped while I was on phone with my agent.. we were gisting , Lo and behold, he just shouted "ofemi o ti jade o" ....naso I began dance skelewu and now, I've switched to naira Marley.. Lol

For someone out there discouraged and trying to throw in the towel, let my testimony be enough to spark hope in you.. I got denied by Czech Rep in 2015 and US last August. Today marks it a year and two days those bastard at Walter Carrighton knack me "hammer" for head... but today, just see what the Lord has done.
Lemme say it again, all hopefuls will smile IJN.

Oya ni Deakin oo.. Iyalaya daddy mummy daddy won! Lol

Congratulations
I tap from your blessing
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by fheyizsmart: 9:04am On Aug 07, 2019
Congratulations on your grant bro. I also applied to Deakin, would like to have a chat. Iv sent an email
ofemi77:
I prayed about visa grant deliveries this week with few people saying Amen.. and as hilarious as our God may be, He started the delivery with me! #Obaaseyiowu

BIOMETRIC: 19th June.. (it would surprise you I did my biometric twice.... firstly on 18th June, then was called that my biometric wasn't successfully delivered, Australian government had to call VFS to call me for another one... was the only one called back for it out of the 31 people that did biometric on 18th June) .... You too see say my village people tried, but the God of Oyedepo pass them... Lol

The visa dropped while I was on phone with my agent.. we were gisting , Lo and behold, he just shouted "ofemi o ti jade o" ....naso I began dance skelewu and now, I've switched to naira Marley.. Lol

For someone out there discouraged and trying to throw in the towel, let my testimony be enough to spark hope in you.. I got denied by Czech Rep in 2015 and US last August. Today marks it a year and two days those bastard at Walter Carrighton knack me "hammer" for head... but today, just see what the Lord has done.

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Glowing1: 2:38pm On Aug 07, 2019
Ogalanyaidi:

It's 3 in every 50 maybe. Ur age , travel history, ties in Australia and Nigeria, and purpose of travelling is highly considered.

Please respond to ur pm. I just sent u a direct mail
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Glowing1: 2:41pm On Aug 07, 2019
Ogalanyaidi:

It's 3 in every 50 maybe. Ur age , travel history, ties in Australia and Nigeria, and purpose of traveling is highly considered.

I av never traveled outside Nigeria before. This will be my first time
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Clairezzz: 6:52pm On Aug 07, 2019
I applied for western Sydney university since July 4th and I haven't received any reply from them..is this normal?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Orch101: 7:15pm On Aug 07, 2019
Clairezzz:
I applied for western Sydney university since July 4th and I haven't received any reply from them..is this normal?

You should expect a reply from them anytime soon
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DiiVictory(m): 7:21pm On Aug 07, 2019
ofemi77:

Congrats bro.
I claim my own miracle too.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by emenik08: 7:25pm On Aug 07, 2019
Cottyekundayo:
Hi fellaz,
Is there anyone studying at James Cook University Townsville QLD
Going to James Cook Townsville?

Waiting for visa grant
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ofemi77: 8:02pm On Aug 07, 2019
Thanks house! Everyone on the line for visa grant shall also get a positive news in a short space of time by His special grace!

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by roommate: 8:09pm On Aug 07, 2019
Congratulations on your visa grant I have similar experience but unable to get the updated COE during the stipulated time given. Do you think I would be given more time? Or what would be the outcome. Awaiting your kind response and suggestions. I prayed about visa grant deliveries this week with few people saying Amen.. and as hilarious as our God may be, He started the delivery with me! #Obaaseyiowu

Oya ni Deakin oo.. Iyalaya daddy mummy daddy won! Lol[/quote]
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by onlead: 4:34am On Aug 08, 2019
ofemi77:
Congratulations KK4... This is goodnews ! I key into this for mine too.
Plz how did you go abt the process
Did you pay school fees?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by emenik08: 6:09am On Aug 08, 2019
strangest:

chief weldone... Please do you have any previous science indexed journal publication prior to getting the waiver?

Yes I have some publications but sincerely, I don't know the criteria for awarding such. However, you can talk to your supervisor.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mma24(f): 6:51am On Aug 08, 2019
Call them, most times they won't respond until you call them.

Clairezzz:
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mma24(f): 7:04am On Aug 08, 2019
WSU waived English language exam for me, but said that they need it for their records. The problem now is that my PTE exam score is not up to the school cutoff score, but can fly for visa. And I am already late for visa application.

The school had already issued the necessary documents to proceed with my tuition payment. but don't know if the school will issue COE after payment if I don't still provide the PTE for their records.

Gurus please advice...
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by shupy: 8:21am On Aug 08, 2019
ofemi77:
VISA GRANT Alert!!!!!

Details later..
Congrats, when is your resumption date?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ofemi77: 8:24am On Aug 08, 2019
roommate:
Congratulations on your visa grant I have similar experience but unable to get the updated COE during the stipulated time given. Do you think I would be given more time? Or what would be the outcome. Awaiting your kind response and suggestions. I prayed about visa grant deliveries this week with few people saying Amen.. and as hilarious as our God may be, He started the delivery with me! #Obaaseyiowu

I think you should contact the embassy and explain to them. They should give you more time.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by genny080: 10:10am On Aug 08, 2019
ofemi77:

Wooww. Congrats and I tap from this miracle. Mine is next in line. In Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by genny080: 10:16am On Aug 08, 2019
ofemi77:
VISA GRANT Alert!!!!!

Details later..

When is your new resumption date? Which school?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by youngfaraday1(m): 11:41am On Aug 08, 2019
Good day house,
Please our fellow subsequent entrant brothers and sisters both waiting and those that had received grant, kindly share your experience and documentation required.
Thanks.

Any Subsequent Visa Entrant Applicant in the house

After the good news of our own visas the good news of our spouses/families' visas are as emotional.

Please let's share.[/quote]
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Sparkle123(f): 12:48pm On Aug 08, 2019
Yea subsequent entrant taking about 4 months now for Nigerians. Thank God.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Anfieldboss: 8:53am On Aug 09, 2019
Sparkle123:
Yea subsequent entrant taking about 4 months now for Nigerians. Thank God.

You know someone that got of recent in that duration?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Sparkle123(f): 9:58am On Aug 09, 2019
Yea. Applied 29th march, granted yesterday 8thAugust. She told me her friend that applied the same time with her got hers this week also.

Anfieldboss:

You know someone that got of recent in that duration?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by davodyguy: 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2019
Sparkle123:

Yea. Applied 29th march, granted yesterday 8thAugust. She told me her friend that applied the same time with her got hers this week also.

Seems as if yesterday was a day of grants.

Was granted transit visa yesterday too.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/9993078_screenshot20190808110445_png102f8a978d848021006ff386e6efe803

My destination is New Zealand though, but transiting through Australia and need to get the visa.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ifexontop(m): 12:39pm On Aug 09, 2019
Purehuman:
Good morning everyone. Please does rejection from US embassy affect one chances of getting a visa in Australia?

Please I need a reply.
No
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Softkey(m): 1:12am On Aug 10, 2019
No, just be sincere in the information and documents you’ll submit to the embassy.
US denied me student visa 4 times and Australia embassy granted my visa at first trial.
It took about 7months though.
Purehuman:

Please I need a reply.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Smile4mee01: 10:36am On Aug 11, 2019
Please Nairalanders,

Please any heads up about paying tuition deposit. My Master card is not allowing me pay.

Cant one use a Form A.

Kindly advice.
Paulson91:
Good evening fellow Nigerian.
Please i'm about paying my Tuition Deposit, can anyone here who have the experience of using Master or Visa card here in Nigeria to pay Tuition Deposit through Western Union money Transfer Give me guidelines. I'm about paying my Deposit. It will surely end in praise, Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.