Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (406) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1245946 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by alao1981: 8:38am On Nov 07, 2019
strangest:

hello.. did you get funding?
No, I have not received funding yet. They said they will provide outcome of scholarship applications by the end of the month (UNSW) and mid-December (Wollongong).

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Justasking: 12:24pm On Nov 07, 2019
Hello guys, how do you calculate the deposit you are to pay if your course is in a trimester
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bligs: 1:43pm On Nov 07, 2019
kunlelikeme:
Dear All,
Please is there any university accepting students for January intake and also what is the visa processing time ?
Nearly all Uni are accepting Feb/March in take right now.

Itzpetersv:
Good morning everyone
I want to apply for Bachelors degree at RMIT
I wrote WAEC in 2015, can I apply with my WAEC?

Suggestions please
If you can genuinely convince immi about your education gap by stating what you have being doing after your WAEC and moreover no Uni will admit you into year one with WAEC without enrolling for one year compulsory foundation program.

Justasking:
Hello guys, how do you calculate the deposit you are to pay if your course is in a trimester
What you need to pay will be stated on your offer letter usually full or part payment of your first trimester.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Justasking: 3:11pm On Nov 07, 2019
bligs:

Nearly all Uni are accepting Feb/March in take right now.

If you can genuinely convince immi about your education gap by stating what you have being doing after your WAEC and moreover no Uni will admit you into year one with WAEC without enrolling for one year compulsory foundation program.

What you need to pay will be stated on your offer letter usually full or part payment of your first trimester.
Thanks bro.
I guess the fee would be divided by three.. much better
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by masco131(m): 3:22pm On Nov 07, 2019
[b][/b]
Itzpetersv:
Good morning everyone
I want to apply for Bachelors degree at RMIT
I wrote WAEC in 2015, can I apply with my WAEC?

Suggestions please
Yes sure but you have to write about the gap i.e what you have been doing since 2015
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jenny1000: 9:03pm On Nov 07, 2019
Jenny1000:
Thank you to everyone in this forum, I’ve been a silent follower for awhile now and I must say I have gained a lot of info and idea’s here but I do have a question to ask. Am 27 years old, I have a degree in French and German. will like to know how possible it is to study diploma in Nursing Australia because a friend told me that Australia doesn’t grant visa for diploma students and will also like to know how much will be needed for bank statement. Please I do need your response on these. Thank you
. ����Please I really do need your help here ����
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mulatto444(m): 7:47am On Nov 09, 2019
Hello FAM

My school just replied me that my application for COE, was unsuccessful because of insufficient fund from my cousin for subsequent year.

Please my question is: will it be advisable to provide them with another of this my cousin SoA with more fund as soon as possible? Or will it raised an eye brow? My orientation is Feb 2020

Note: am a beneficiary of a scholarship from Nigeria here and the SCH wants to see evidence of fund that will bridge the cap between my scholarship and my cost for next year,
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Sonsynas: 11:24am On Nov 09, 2019
Hello to everyone in the house.

Please i have some questions to ask.

My wife is rounding up her degree program in POLITIC AND GOVERNANCE in one of the Finland university and am a business man living with her in Finland too.

We are planning on her going for masters degree program in Australia with the hope of joining her with our two kids later.

What's the best course/ region that will lead her in getting her PR.

Also. how much is the tuition fees and

How much do i expected to have in my account to be able to stand as her sponsor.

Sorry for my long questions.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Arhmiee(f): 9:55am On Nov 10, 2019
Hello Everyone.

Please, is there anyone studying Msc Nursing in Australia? I just finished my BSc Nursing program.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by diran18: 3:53pm On Nov 10, 2019
Please I need list of universities or college in Australia that don't require IELTS/TOFEL to gain admission.
Please house help with it... Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Embassy4u(m): 11:27pm On Nov 10, 2019
I understand your fears with IETLS. It will interest you that you can use PTE (Pearson Test of English) in lieu of IELTS/TOFEL. You can contact me if you have further questions on PTE

diran18:
Please I need list of universities or college in Australia that don't require IELTS/TOFEL to gain admission.
Please house help with it... Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MACD19: 12:54am On Nov 11, 2019
Embassy4u:
I understand your fears with IETLS. It will interest you that you can use PTE (Pearson Test of English) in lieu of IELTS/TOFEL. You can contact me if you have further questions on PTE

I'm interested please how can it be done
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MACD19: 1:12am On Nov 11, 2019
I'm new here please, I graduated with upper credit in mechanical engineering (PRODUCTION) HND and want to further more in any of the Australia universities, I scored 5.5 band IELTS. I have searched and accessed some Australian universities but couldn't figure out some necessary information . Please can anyone help me out with universities that I can apply for and advise on if I'm to go for graduate or undergraduate with my education level.
Thanks in advance
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by braindamage(m): 4:58am On Nov 11, 2019
Good Morning, good people.
Fantastic job with this topic (wished I had found about it earlier).
Hopefully, I will share my successful full experience one day.
For now, there is a lot learnt, and a lot still to learn
This place has been very educative and helpful, even at short notice.
Thanks, and God bless.

My question/concern.
A course on its website states '2 years full time', but when the CoE certificate comes out, course start date(24/2/2020), and course end date(31/12/2021), which is clearly 22months.

I am worried because, I have seen post(s) here that clearly stated, if the course is not exactly 2years(24months), no chance for a Post Study Work Visa.
How unsettling should I be about this ?
If a case for PSWV will not exist, how can this be solved.

I anticipate every truthful response.
Thanks once again guys.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by NomzyJust(m): 12:02pm On Nov 11, 2019
justwise:
Welcome to part 3 of this thread as part 2 is well too long to read through by newbies

See part 2 here https://www.nairaland.com/2338380/general-australian-student-visa-enquiries
Thank you.

Student visa link https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/500-

Is this thread still active?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Dearbest: 9:21pm On Nov 11, 2019
With my little experience, the visa that will be issued to you is a two year Visa that will end march of the following year. The stated date is when the academic calendar end and that doesn't stop your course from being a two year course.
braindamage:
Thanks, and God bless.

My question/concern.
A course on its website states '2 years full time', but when the CoE certificate comes out, course start date(24/2/2020), and course end date(31/12/2021), which is clearly 22months.

I am worried because, I have seen post(s) here that clearly stated, if the course is not exactly 2years(24months), no chance for a Post Study Work Visa.

Thanks once again guys.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lordkratos: 10:13am On Nov 12, 2019
Check cricos, you will see how many weeks your course was registered for. From there you can determine if you'll be qualified for post study
braindamage:
Thanks, and God bless.

My question/concern.

Thanks once again guys.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Cottyekundayo(m): 2:07am On Nov 13, 2019
Arhmiee:
Hello Everyone.

Please, is there anyone studying Msc Nursing in Australia? I just finished my BSc Nursing program but I don't have my license yet. An agent told me that I can do Msc Nursing in Australia and get registered as a nurse after completing. Please, has anyone used this means? I will be glad if I get a response. Thank you.
While this is true. You can seek more information by yourself. Don't just let an agent lead you without you knowing one or two things.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nelse: 8:24am On Nov 13, 2019
For masters of nursing admission, your Nigeria nursing license is crucial, and some schools even require some clinical experience..

Cottyekundayo:

While this is true. You can seek more information by yourself. Don't just let an agent lead you without you knowing one or two things.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Arhmiee(f): 9:44am On Nov 13, 2019
Cottyekundayo:

Thanks for replying, I appreciate. I have actually done my research and I discovered that it is true but not all universities offer such. I just wanted to chat with someone who has gotten admission or is studying already.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Arhmiee(f): 9:46am On Nov 13, 2019
Nelse:
For masters of nursing admission, your Nigeria nursing license is crucial, and some schools even require some clinical experience..

Yes, that's true but some schools like Curtin university, University of New England, University of Melbourne, University of Adelaide offer Msc Programs without needing the license. I came to this conclusion after going through their entry requirements.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Unlimited22: 10:17pm On Nov 13, 2019
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by obainojazz(m): 10:22pm On Nov 13, 2019
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Unlimited22: 10:23pm On Nov 13, 2019
obainojazz:
wink
Boss, so your Waka reach here?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by obainojazz(m): 10:27pm On Nov 13, 2019
Unlimited22:

Boss, so your Waka reach here?
grin Yes man
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kayzee2374(m): 12:58am On Nov 14, 2019
Hello famz..
Please do we have anybody that applied to university of melbourne for graduate research scholarship?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by strangest(m): 9:45am On Nov 14, 2019
kayzee2374:
Hello famz..
Please do we have anybody that applied to university of melbourne for graduate research scholarship?

yep, any new news? still Application Review in Progress,,
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kayzee2374(m): 2:49pm On Nov 14, 2019
i was asked to provide a letter from the researcher willing to accept me. have you gotten yours?
strangest:

yep, any new news? still Application Review in Progress,,
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by strangest(m): 4:02pm On Nov 14, 2019
kayzee2374:
i was asked to provide a letter from the researcher willing to accept me. have you gotten yours?

That's getting a supervisor? That's the first thing, yes I have one
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kenyd(m): 3:24am On Nov 15, 2019
Please will i be required to submit my passport or just the copy during the process of school admission and visa processing or will it be asked after the visa is granted?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by pitman10: 6:46am On Nov 15, 2019
kenyd:
Please will i be required to submit my passport or just the copy during the process of school admission and visa processing or will it be asked after the visa is granted?

During school process

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.