Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,025 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:39 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (430) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1230749 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (686) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by obainojazz(m): 12:20pm On Feb 10, 2020
Zaddii:
which agency ?
Not allowed here.. They are on University of South Australia website...
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by obainojazz(m): 12:22pm On Feb 10, 2020
Paulson91:
Alright, pls do you know what the guys case is all about?
Her employers were mailed December... No response... I don't know what the mail was about but they all fixed it.. She got her grant last week.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tunlex01(m): 1:14pm On Feb 10, 2020
Dereformer:
Good day everyone on this forum. Please, I have a question to ask.

Wify has been working on migrating to Australia on PR with the entire family: myself and our two children.

She did very well in IELTS, her skill assessment came out very good. The assessment was done by CPA australia.

Now, her profession which is accounting is not in the required skill list for nomination.

We are currently considering migrating on students visa.
But, the estimated cost of about #13m is too high for me.

Even if I am able to raise this amount, are there chances of getting a PR over there while in student visa?

Please I need your candid advice.

The ultimate aim is to get a PR.

It's tough for Accounting graduates/Accountants seeking nomination here in Australia cos it's the most competitive occupation on the PR list. Getting a job in this area is also not easy as the competition is stiff while most states require a job offer to nominate an Accountant for 491 or 190 however, you spouse might be lucky to get a job in that field. It's a 50-50 thing for that occupation.

I would like to know what your qualifications and your experience are...you could also be the PA for the PR process too. You may have a higher chance if you go as a dependant since you will have full work rights

If you are keen on applying for the student visa, please consider the state nominating her occupation for onshore candidates and apply to schools in those states to give you an edge.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Graceee: 3:51pm On Feb 10, 2020
opad:

Mate, get her to apply for 2 packaged courses of Graduate Certificate with a conditional Masters if units are passed. It's a rare one but very possible.

Chief how does one do that?
Is it the school that will coordinate the packaged courses with a conditional masters or we will have to find 2 different admissions in 2 different school/same school?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Biddystar: 5:55pm On Feb 10, 2020
Did anyone get any news today? Especially those resuming next week
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by braindamage(m): 6:52pm On Feb 10, 2020
Amen sir.
pitman10:
Good evening guys,hope everyone has started packing their bags? Cos this is our week of visa Grant's, anyone going to Griffith university? Please let's link up and get ready for the journey.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by aivewobhor: 7:37pm On Feb 10, 2020
Biddystar:
Did anyone get any news today? Especially those resuming next week

Nothing yet from my end o. We just putting all hopes on God
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Paulson91: 8:11pm On Feb 10, 2020
Alright, Thanks!
obainojazz:
Her employers were mailed December... No response... I don't know what the mail was about but they all fixed it.. She got her grant last week.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by opad(m): 8:14pm On Feb 10, 2020
Graceee:

Chief how does one do that?
Is it the school that will coordinate the packaged courses with a conditional masters or we will have to find 2 different admissions in 2 different school/same school?

Yea, same Uni please. This days schools refer you to education agent anyway, I'll suggest you contact Australia based education agents for that.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Dgeneral23: 8:22pm On Feb 10, 2020
Pls any1 going to uni of adelaide or already there pls indicate.�
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by aivewobhor: 8:29pm On Feb 10, 2020
Dgeneral23:

Yes but no response yet from embassy. I did my application nov26
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by braindamage(m): 8:33pm On Feb 10, 2020
UPDATE SO FAR

Good Evening House.
Recieved this (Natural Justice) earlier today, via the agency I applied with(Document is 3pages. I have blurred out some sections.
Visa application date = 25-November-2019).
I hope this document is unofficial, and please draw my attention if it cannot be shared(here especially).
Was busy, I could not submit the documents quickly, for it to be resolved today.

Submitted Documents:
* Original Copy of WAEC Certificate.
* Certified Copy of WAEC Certificate.
The Agency requested that I purchase a WAEC scratch card.
Did so, and sent.

Please, has anyone encountered this(I pray make person no encounter this kin thing, after me. Could be unsettling), and how best(quickly and successfully) was it resolved.
Suggestions will always be appreciated.

May all our admission and visa efforts not be in vain. Amen.
braindamage:
Good Morning, good people.
Fantastic job with this topic (wished I had found about it earlier).
Hopefully, I will share my successful full experience one day.
For now, there is a lot learnt, and a lot still to learn
This place has been very educative and helpful, even at short notice.
Thanks, and God bless.

My question/concern.
A course on its website states '2 years full time', but when the CoE certificate comes out, course start date(24/2/2020), and course end date(31/12/2021), which is clearly 22months.

I am worried because, I have seen post(s) here that clearly stated, if the course is not exactly 2years(24months), no chance for a Post Study Work Visa.
How unsettling should I be about this ?
If a case for PSWV will not exist, how can this be solved.

I anticipate every truthful response.
Thanks once again guys.

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by braindamage(m): 8:37pm On Feb 10, 2020
God go fast track am for us this week. Amen.
aivewobhor:

Nothing yet from my end o. We just putting all hopes on God

3 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Biddystar: 9:12pm On Feb 10, 2020
Dgeneral23:

Going too also waiting for response
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Biddystar: 9:13pm On Feb 10, 2020
Dgeneral23:

Yup yet to get response tho
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Biddystar: 9:18pm On Feb 10, 2020
[quote author=braindamage post=86543330]UPDATE SO FAR

Good Evening House.
Recieved this (Natural Justice) earlier today, via the agency I applied with(Document is 3pages. I have blurred out some sections.
I hope this document is unofficial, and please draw my attention if it cannot be shared(here especially).
Was busy, I could not submit the documents quickly, for it to be resolved today.

Submitted Documents:
Did so, and sent.

Please, has anyone encountered this(I pray make person no encounter this kin thing, after me. Could be unsettling), and how best(quickly and successfully) was it resolved.

[/q

Did the copy you submitted initially have a lawyer's seal?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Dgeneral23: 9:30pm On Feb 10, 2020
When did you apply

Biddystar:

Going too also waiting for response
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Biddystar: 9:36pm On Feb 10, 2020
Dgeneral23:
When did you apply

December 9 how about you
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Dgeneral23: 9:43pm On Feb 10, 2020
The one you submitted was it not the original??

braindamage:
UPDATE SO FAR

Good Evening House.

Submitted Documents:
Did so, and sent.

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Softkey(m): 9:43pm On Feb 10, 2020
You’ve done justice to it. I don’t think there’s any better way to respond. Wish you and everyone Success.
braindamage:
UPDATE SO FAR

Good Evening House.

Submitted Documents:
Did so, and sent.

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Dgeneral23: 9:46pm On Feb 10, 2020
Sha be patient. I think its badge by badge cuz. Cuz all the pple that have received a response so far from last week n this week lodge november.

Biddystar:

December 9 how about you
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by braindamage(m): 10:01pm On Feb 10, 2020
Lawyer's seal ?
Copies were certified at an High Court.
Had an High Court stamp, signature and date.
[quote author=Biddystar post=86544206][/quote]
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by braindamage(m): 10:03pm On Feb 10, 2020
Submitted both original and certified photocopies to the Agency(which I was directed to use, by the School), as they requested.
Don't know which of the copy they opted to use.
Dgeneral23:
The one you submitted was it not the original??

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by braindamage(m): 10:04pm On Feb 10, 2020
Thanks Brother.
Appreciate !
Softkey:
You’ve done justice to it. I don’t think there’s any better way to respond. Wish you and everyone Success.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by FieryJoe: 10:56am On Feb 11, 2020
Anyone going to Victoria University?
I'd also want to.find out the documents required from the Sponsor who is a business man but using his private account as evidence for sponsorship.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DonnyE(m): 11:23am On Feb 11, 2020
pitman10:

5 to 6million would do
Hey , please can you break this this expense? I send you a PM
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by aivewobhor: 11:54am On Feb 11, 2020
DonnyE:

Hey , please can you break this this expense? I send you a PM

Agent fee to help you secure admission and visa application: 150k
Visa fee:168k
Biometric:8500
Medical:50k
Semester tuition deposit: 3.6m to 4.6m depending on the course and university your applying to.
Overseas student health insurance ( oshc): 240k to 400k depending on the health insurer and your study duration.
Flight ticket: 700kplus

Hope this is helpful

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by efetoski: 4:54pm On Feb 11, 2020
your figures are outrageous,
700kplus for air ticket?
oshc is not up to 240k. check their websites
aivewobhor:

Agent fee to help you secure admission and visa application: 150k
Visa fee:168k
Biometric:8500
Medical:50k
Semester tuition deposit: 3.6m to 4.6m depending on the course and university your applying to.
Overseas student health insurance ( oshc): 240k to 400k depending on the health insurer and your study duration.
Flight ticket: 700kplus

Hope this is helpful
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by aivewobhor: 5:17pm On Feb 11, 2020
efetoski:
700kplus for air ticket?

My dear before your reply sometimes make due research oga. Below is a detail of flight ticket form Lagos to Adelaide in Australia for 21st of February. Look and see for yourself. Who told you will get oshc cheaper than 240k. Please try and make research. My oshc for my course is 1470AUD which is 367,000naira. Do you think Australia is cheap?

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Divino: 5:25pm On Feb 11, 2020
efetoski:
700kplus for air ticket?

hi, it's not outrageous,
Lag to Adelaide is upto 700, while Lag to Sydney is about 300k.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jide4lagos(m): 5:33pm On Feb 11, 2020
efetoski:
700kplus for air ticket?

Who is this one ? My oshc was 1330aud. And I purchased a ticket for someone going to Melbourne this weekend for 610k. Oga Scholling Australia no be Akara money.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by aivewobhor: 5:35pm On Feb 11, 2020
efetoski:
700kplus for air ticket?

Below is the prize for oshc companies allows by immigration for processing of student visa. Let say you don’t want to buy oshc insurer recommended by your school and you would like to go for cheap one, ye is the price for 25months plan for 1 adult . You can multiply the currency by 250. So you see the cheapest you can get would be around 240plus or so

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (686) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.