Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,307 members, 7,780,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:50 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (432) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1230620 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) ... (686) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Divino: 12:57pm On Feb 12, 2020
efetoski:
So ask yourself, is everybody going to Adelaide

Bro the person that requested for the breakdown is going to Adelaide.
Check well. so for Adelaide, flight quote is not outrageous for that amount.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by efetoski: 1:02pm On Feb 12, 2020
From Lagos to Melbourne is not upto 700k if i book 2months earlier on a 2 stop flight. Dont be carried away by what you see on the app. There are better deals.
jide4lagos:

Who is this one ? My oshc was 1330aud. And I purchased a ticket for someone going to Melbourne this weekend for 610k. Oga Scholling Australia no be Akara money.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by efetoski: 1:05pm On Feb 12, 2020
The cost becomes outrageous when you dont book on time. I dont go by people making bookings on the rush hour and coming here to give exorbitant estimates
Divino:

Bro the person that requested for the breakdown is going to Adelaide.
Check well. so for Adelaide, flight quote is not outrageous for that amount.

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by efetoski: 1:08pm On Feb 12, 2020
I can see u are more confused Mr know it all. I am not surprised if you have never booked for a flight before.
Solitin40:

What’s this guy saying ? Ticket to Australia is expensive that’s all be it 2 months earlier or 2days it’s Expensive
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by efetoski: 1:10pm On Feb 12, 2020
Incase you hv not booked for a flight before, simply use ur google ok. Sometimes Ignore what people are saying and find out things for yourseflf through google

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by masco131(m): 1:12pm On Feb 12, 2020
efetoski:
Getting a cheaper flight is a function of the earliest time you made your booking mr man. Dont expect to get a cheaper fare when you booking two weeks or a week to when you are going. You have to be smart bro
The least you can get to anywhere is around 500k no matter the time bro
DO YOUR RESEARCH!
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by efetoski: 1:15pm On Feb 12, 2020
[img][/img]

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by efetoski: 1:18pm On Feb 12, 2020
$1039 USD is N374,040. Are you clear with this now?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by efetoski: 1:20pm On Feb 12, 2020
But incase you are not ok with the price you can go for first class since your brain is telling you Australia is very expensive. For me did rather go for 3-stops as far as i know whats in my pocket. Whether first class flight or 5th class we will all arrive there grin grin grin

Kindly note that you are paying one way and not to and fro as some of you assumed. Your coming back flight fare will be part of your proof of fund.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ignis: 1:40pm On Feb 12, 2020
Please you guys should stop distracting some of us.

The most important thing is VISA and not flight.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by opad(m): 2:13pm On Feb 12, 2020
Bros, use google or cheapoair to search for LOS to Adelaide, then you'll see.
efetoski:
But incase you are not ok with the price you can go for first class since your brain is telling you Australia is very expensive. For me did rather go for 3-stops as far as i know whats in my pocket. Whether first class flight or 5th class we will all arrive there grin grin grin

Kindly note that you are paying one way and not to and fro as some of you assumed. Your coming back flight fare will be part of your proof of fund.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dareliners(m): 2:31pm On Feb 12, 2020
I graduated 2015, Industrial and Technology Education option Electrical/Electronics Technology 2.95. About 3 years work experience in the Education in Lagos, Nigeria. I will like to come over to Australia to do my masters in ICT or any course that will fetch me money after my stay in school (Australia). And to what school do u think i can apply for

Waiting for responses
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by fheyizsmart: 3:25pm On Feb 12, 2020
This is the least of the problem, i dont think getting cheap ticket deals should be the bone of contention here for someone that could afford to foot the bills till the point of getting grant. Lets talk about VISA pls
ignis:
Please you guys should stop distracting some of us.

The most important thing is VISA and not flight.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by opad(m): 4:00pm On Feb 12, 2020
Ease the worry, take your mind of it. It'll come if it'll come.
Ticket conversation is a cogent part of the thread, actually it's more of an act of faith discussing ticket options prior to issuance.
Unfortunately IOM is been stopped for students, cos just 2 or 3 years back while awaiting visa everyone wanted to know how to purchase ticket via IOM which was significantly cheaper.

fheyizsmart:
This is the least of the problem, i dont think getting cheap ticket deals should be the bone of contention here for someone that could afford to foot the bills till the point of getting grant. Lets talk about VISA pls
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Otumbalamba: 4:12pm On Feb 12, 2020
Ugoau:
Have a little suggestion. Everyone on d waiting list for February intake school pls drop their number so hv a WhatsApp group cos we hv same interest 09023947221 mine macquarie university thanks

https:///IP52irSnwz141KbOUo5YaE
Thats a group I created or drop your number to be added
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by aivewobhor: 4:37pm On Feb 12, 2020
Did anyone get update today for next week resumption? The waiting is no longer funny
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Id11111(m): 4:43pm On Feb 12, 2020
Ugoau:
Have a little suggestion. Everyone on d waiting list for February intake school pls drop their number so hv a WhatsApp group cos we hv same interest 09023947221 mine macquarie university thanks

Nice suggestion bro..pls lets tak this seriously as it gonna be very useful nd important for all of us.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Id11111(m): 4:44pm On Feb 12, 2020
aivewobhor:
Did anyone get update today for next week resumption? The waiting is no longer funny

Im tellin u bro..the waiting is killing. I don't understand this immi officers anymore
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Id11111(m): 4:46pm On Feb 12, 2020
Otumbalamba:

Thats a group I created or drop your number to be added

D link is not opening..pls try nd see for yourself
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Otumbalamba: 4:49pm On Feb 12, 2020
Drop your contact or chat me up
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Id11111(m): 4:50pm On Feb 12, 2020
Otumbalamba:

Still not opening..just showing a blank page
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ignis: 4:51pm On Feb 12, 2020
fheyizsmart:
My point exactly.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Otumbalamba: 4:52pm On Feb 12, 2020
Id11111:

Still not opening..just showing a blank page

Drop ur contact or message me 09026241498
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Biddystar: 5:14pm On Feb 12, 2020
Ugoau:

Texted you on WhatsApp

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Shigellah(m): 1:35am On Feb 13, 2020
Just curious. Are there Airlines that accept paymens in Bitcoins?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by NB1912: 5:04am On Feb 13, 2020
efetoski:

OGA go and get your visa and stop ranting.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by NB1912: 5:07am On Feb 13, 2020
dareliners:
I graduated 2015, Industrial and Technology Education option Electrical/Electronics Technology 2.95. About 3 years work experience in the Education in Lagos, Nigeria. I will like to come over to Australia to do my masters in ICT or any course that will fetch me money after my stay in school (Australia). And to what school do u think i can apply for

Waiting for responses

Even Carpentry will fetch you money. You will secure PR easily and make more money than professional workers. Handy man rules Australia.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by NB1912: 5:13am On Feb 13, 2020
Id11111:

Im tellin u bro..the waiting is killing. I don't understand this immi officers anymore

What waiting is killing? Canada visa takes almost 6 months and your are here ranting up and down. OGA take a chill pill and soak some Garri grin

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by NB1912: 5:15am On Feb 13, 2020
Shigellah:
Just curious. Are there Airlines that accept paymens in Bitcoins?

Really? So that you can defraud them abi? cheesy
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Smile4mee01: 11:02am On Feb 13, 2020
Any One here resuming in Latrobe or RMIT next week? I am.

Let's relate on accomodation and settling issues.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chimere23(m): 12:21pm On Feb 13, 2020
if you have the money, yes it is possible to get a PR after your wife completes her studies.
Dereformer:

Yes, we are using the students visa as a means to an ends: PR.

But my major worry is, if I raise #13m and all of us jet out of this country on her student visa, will I be able to get work to support the family?

From my computation, the #13m will be able to pay her first semester fees about, #4m; pay for accommodation for six months about #2.4m; feeding for about six months, pay for Visa application, air ticket and other logistics.

Alternatively, can I send my wife and my two children, while I stay in back to hustle more and possibly join them later.

Please I need advice from experienced persons here.

My major aim of wanting to leave this country is to give my children the best of education.

Please, I need your candid advice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) ... (686) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.