Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (508) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1243137 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by karryprincess: 10:09am On Jan 27, 2022
mummy1964:
My people, I will like to ask a question. How do I pay school fee from Nigeria bank? Pls can someone tell what rate they use or how do the recent seniors pay? Someone telling me black market is 430naira I don't understand how I will use such.for payment. Help me with respond

You have to fill the form A online via this link https://www.tradesystem.gov.ng/login
Then you can approach your bank so they can help you follow up.
I used UBA and the exchange rate was 419 (CBN rate) that day.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ayobamiakinrind(m): 4:48pm On Jan 27, 2022
ahdahese:
Go to your bank and request for FORM A. That's what you will use.
Although you can still do that online.
Preferably go to your bank and ask how you can go about it.
The last time I did this, AUD isn't listed among the payable currencies. Visit student.globalpay.wu.com and see if your school is listed, follow the instructions and print the invoice, take it to your bank and they'd take it up from there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Deprofessional(m): 4:51pm On Jan 27, 2022
Please gurus in the house, is it possible for someone who is currently in Aussie and who has a degree unrelated to nursing to study masters in Nursing by doing something like a bridging course?

I had a discussion with someone and the person said its possible and that some persons take that route towards a PR.
I just want to confirm.

Responses needed urgently.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ayobamiakinrind(m): 4:51pm On Jan 27, 2022
Samueltemi337:
Is the tuition fee for the entire programme or a yearly thing

With due respect, did you see "annual" next to the fee?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ayobamiakinrind(m): 4:53pm On Jan 27, 2022
karryprincess:

You have to fill the form A online via this link https://www.tradesystem.gov.ng/login
Then you can approach your bank so they can help you follow up.
I used UBA and the exchange rate was 419 (CBN rate) that day.
I was billed at 419/$ at Zenith too but I'm curious how you paid using AUD on tradesystem.gov.ng.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by gsalvatore: 8:52pm On Jan 27, 2022
Please OGs on the thread,

I want to know if "Health and Human services management" is on the occupation list...

I'm considering an MSc in the above course and I want to know if it's PR worthy..

Please I need an answer especially from those that have moved to Aussie.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by gsalvatore: 9:03pm On Jan 27, 2022
gsalvatore:

I want to know if "Health and Human services management" is on the occupation list...

I'm considering an MSc in the above course and I want to know if it's PR worthy..

Please I need an answer especially from those that have moved to Aussie. @Solitin40 @softkey
your help will be appreciated
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by queensleyq: 11:02pm On Jan 27, 2022
It's converted to usd equivalent and you need not worry as you are getting the payment at CBN rate with a debit on your Naira account while your school will be credited at aud. quote author=ayobamiakinrind post=109738358]
I was billed at 419/$ at Zenith too but I'm curious how you paid using AUD on tradesystem.gov.ng. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ericmanny: 11:49pm On Jan 27, 2022
Will Nigerian banks process tuition deposit fee generated that is above the main one written on offer letter? Hope it won’t raise a red flag or delay in fee processing?

N.B School gave room for more tuition deposit to be paid if one desire!
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by queensleyq: 1:46am On Jan 28, 2022
You can't pay above what is stated. As a matter of fact, you are entitled to $15,000 USD per quarter. If your tuition is above that, you'll need to source for the difference going be CBN policy.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 3:02am On Jan 28, 2022
gsalvatore:

Please I need an answer especially from those that have moved to Aussie.
use https://www.anzscosearch.com/search/
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 3:08am On Jan 28, 2022
Deprofessional:
Please gurus in the house, is it possible for someone who is currently in Aussie and who has a degree unrelated to nursing to study masters in Nursing by doing something like a bridging course?

I had a discussion with someone and the person said its possible and that some persons take that route towards a PR.
I just want to confirm.

Responses needed urgently.
100 percent right
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by karryprincess: 10:01am On Jan 28, 2022
ayobamiakinrind:

I was billed at 419/$ at Zenith too but I'm curious how you paid using AUD on tradesystem.gov.ng.

The school uses Western Union Business Solutions, where i got the US dollar equivalent of the AUD. You can approach the school to give you the US dollar equivalent.
You cannot pay with AUD on the portal, I know You can pay with USD and pounds on the portal.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ladun27(f): 12:37pm On Jan 28, 2022
Please can anyone assist with this information so we know what we can travel with.
Mike365:
Hello.
Can anyone who has travelled in January confirm if this valuable info still holds true with respect to items put in ziplock? Also, will a certificate from Nigerian Agricultural Quarantine Services at the airport help if one has to bring in stuff with ziplock?
Thank you

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DoDirtsLikeWorm(m): 2:42pm On Jan 29, 2022
Oshpman:

Hello everyone, Please anyone here with admission to University of Tasmania. I'm looking to ask a few questions please. I just gained admission there and I want to know if there is a community of Nigerians there that one can join and probably get some network before departing for Hobart please

This Admission, was it through an Agent or by yourself?
An agency said I have had Denial in 2015 that they won't help me any further. And na must to use agency these days.

So I need to know schools that doesn't need agents to secure Admissions. My ND transcript will be ready by monday
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Vincentosa: 10:37pm On Jan 29, 2022
I doubt if there any University/College in Australia that will not require you to go through an agent to proceed for your admission.

DoDirtsLikeWorm:

This Admission, was it through an Agent or by yourself?
An agency said I have had Denial in 2015 that they won't help me any further. And na must to use agency these days.

So I need to know schools that doesn't need agents to secure Admissions. My ND transcript will be ready by monday

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DoDirtsLikeWorm(m): 8:35am On Jan 30, 2022
Vincentosa:
I doubt if there any University/College in Australia that will not require you to go through an agent to proceed for your admission.

Thanks for your swift response.
I just wonder why the ones I used were shying away?
They returned my Fee in full, maybe they used it for their Xmas emergency Who knows?Lol...

Well I will try gaining the admission myself through online portal and equally write my CDR for TRA assessment. Incase if IS dey delay, WAS might suffice.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ayobamiakinrind(m): 12:10pm On Jan 30, 2022
karryprincess:

The school uses Western Union Business Solutions, where i got the US dollar equivalent of the AUD. You can approach the school to give you the US dollar equivalent.
You cannot pay with AUD on the portal, I know You can pay with USD and pounds on the portal.

I've paid too, using WU Globalpay
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DrCollins218: 8:52pm On Jan 30, 2022
Good evening everyone, I'm making this enquiry on behalf of my friend. He graduated with 3rd class in electronics / network engineering but has since completed a PGD here in Nigeria.

He wants to migrate to Australia permanently via Masters degree in electronics / network engineering.

Please is this course on the occupation list for PR?

Also, which affordable school can he apply to for the Masters degree program and what are the procedures for securing admission?

Please any useful information will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by TheBoy95: 5:46am On Jan 31, 2022
Who knows how to extend OSHC with Bupa. I just contacted them and they said I'll have to wait for 4 business days
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DrCollins218: 6:05am On Jan 31, 2022
StudyOverseas:

Congratulations, Tasmania is a fantastic university. We have some students in our Inter-Nigerian community who study in Australia - https://studyoverseas.net/study-in-australia-nigerian-students/

Good evening Sir, I'm making this enquiry on behalf of my friend. He graduated with 3rd class in electronics / network engineering but has since completed a PGD here in Nigeria.

He wants to migrate to Australia permanently via Masters degree in electronics / network engineering.

Please is this course on the occupation list for PR?

Also, which affordable school can he apply to for the Masters degree program and what are the procedures for securing admission?

Please any useful information will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ericmanny: 9:29am On Jan 31, 2022
ayobamiakinrind:

I've paid too, using WU Globalpay

How long did it take the processing bank to debit you? And how did you get to meet up with the 3 days expiration of WU Globalpay?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mike365: 9:56am On Jan 31, 2022
I came in with home packaged egusi and crayfish, though it was in small quantities. I also got that certificate from quarantine unit at Ikeja airport.
The guys at sydney airport didn't seize it.
They will also search all commercially package items you are bringing in and I think they do not allow super large quantities.
ladun27:
Please can anyone assist with this information so we know what we can travel with.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by TheBoy95: 10:28am On Jan 31, 2022
I was requested to make payment for my OSHC extension but it's declining my master card. Please who knows an alternative means of payment for Bupa
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jeffree246: 12:04pm On Jan 31, 2022
Please who knows how much university of Newcastle requests as tuition deposit
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by fabregasss: 1:06pm On Jan 31, 2022
I'll appreciate response to my inquiries....

I once had a rejection in 2018 in Australia due to shortage of funds in my sponsors account, I want to apply again this month, are my chances of securing admission/Visa high or low due to that reason.

Which one is best advice between PFL or BCIE to use as agent?

Please @solitin40
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by fabregasss: 1:17pm On Jan 31, 2022
Please I'll gladly appreciate universities in Australia with greater chances of successfully meeting their GTE.......

Some universities GTE can be hard to come by....... Please help me ooo

Please @Solitin40
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Vincentosa: 1:38pm On Jan 31, 2022
Hello,
May I know why the agent refused to help you process your admission? Was the reason due to the refusal/denial you had in 2015? How does this refusal/denial impact your current application? I feel there is something they are not telling you about your application.
Were you applying for M.sc or B.sc?

Check out University of Tasmania, they will accept online application free of charge. Once they offer you a place, you will be further required to select an agent ok!

DoDirtsLikeWorm:

Thanks for your swift response.
I just wonder why the ones I used were shying away?
They returned my Fee in full, maybe they used it for their Xmas emergency Who knows?Lol...

Well I will try gaining the admission myself through online portal and equally write my CDR for TRA assessment. Incase if IS dey delay, WAS might suffice.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ladun27(f): 4:33pm On Jan 31, 2022
Thanks
Mike365:
I came in with home packaged egusi and crayfish, though it was in small quantities. I also got that certificate from quarantine unit at Ikeja airport.
The guys at sydney airport didn't seize it.
They will also search all commercially package items you are bringing in and I think they do not allow super large quantities.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 11:34pm On Jan 31, 2022
TheBoy95:
I was requested to make payment for my OSHC extension but it's declining my master card. Please who knows an alternative means of payment for Bupa
Barter Virtual card
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 11:35pm On Jan 31, 2022
Jeffree246:
Please who knows how much university of Newcastle requests as tuition deposit
Total of your First Semester fees
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Xkoba: 11:47pm On Jan 31, 2022
Hello fam,

Going to 4 months after student visa application, my immi profile reads "further assessment". No CO contacts yet.... biometrics and medical Done..Hope I'm safe, this silence from DHA is killing

(1) (2) (3) ... (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.