Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (533) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1245606 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Samstan4: 9:08am On May 04, 2022
ocpaschal:
ok.. So did you study at ACU too or do you know anyone who studied there?

Public Health

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Rhodachi: 9:38am On May 04, 2022
Rhodachi:
Australia requires three months bank system right? And for a family of three what's the amount of the POF for visa Application?

??
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mopresh0645: 5:29pm On May 04, 2022
HELLO EVERYONE!! MY AGENT IS ABOUT TO APPLY FOR STUDIES IN UNIVERSITY OF NEW SOUTH WALES UNSW AND I WAS TOLD THAT I HAVE TO PAY TUITION FEE IN NIGERIA AND ALSO DURING MY VISA APPLICATION I WONT BE NEEDING TO SHOW MY BANK STATEMENT BECAUSE THE UNIVERSITY DOESNT REQUIRE BANK STATEMENT FOR STUDY VISA.. I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF SOMEONE FROM THIS GROUP CAN CONFIRM IF THIS IS TRUE.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Froshloaded: 7:41pm On May 04, 2022
Mopresh0645:
HELLO EVERYONE!! MY AGENT IS ABOUT TO APPLY FOR STUDIES IN UNIVERSITY OF NEW SOUTH WALES UNSW AND I WAS TOLD THAT I HAVE TO PAY TUITION FEE IN NIGERIA AND ALSO DURING MY VISA APPLICATION I WONT BE NEEDING TO SHOW MY BANK STATEMENT BECAUSE THE UNIVERSITY DOESNT REQUIRE BANK STATEMENT FOR STUDY VISA.. I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF SOMEONE FROM THIS GROUP CAN CONFIRM IF THIS IS TRUE.

Yes if it is an AL1 university..
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Fxsacramento(m): 10:00pm On May 04, 2022
Distinguished Nairalanders, I greet you all.. Please treat as urgent.

I recently got admission into Torrens University and didn't know it's been downgraded to an AL2 university. Their policy changed and processes became a bit tough. I will have to finish my Graduate certificate course online in 9ja, made up 4 subjects;as it will serve a one of the criteria of getting my grant, pending on my performance. Though I am yet to pay for my initial tuition fee.

I just found out another school, James Cook, an AL1 university though a bit higher in tuition. No IELTS and Bank statement involved. My preferred course of study isn't included I'm the masters program they run; but it's included in their BSc programs.

I need your help on what to do as it is urgent.. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by victorbyke(m): 10:05pm On May 04, 2022
Fxsacramento:

I recently got admission into Torrens University and didn't know it's been downgraded to an AL2 university. Their policy changed and processes became a bit tough. Though I am yet to pay for my initial tuition fee.

I just found out another school, James Cook, an AL1 university though a bit higher in tuition. No IELTS and Bank statement involved. My preferred course of study isn't included I'm the masters program they run; but it's included in their BSc programs.

I need your help on what to do as it is urgent.. Thanks in anticipation.

Do you want to study masters or bsc?
If it’s masters then go for another school, if you go for bsc, you have to convince the embassy why you are going for another bsc.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Fxsacramento(m): 10:08pm On May 04, 2022
victorbyke:

Do you want to study masters or bsc?
If it’s masters then go for another school, if you go for bsc, you have to convince the embassy why you are going for another bsc.

Thanks alot! I am going in for masters in Public health. And both schools were actually gotten from my agent.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 12:40am On May 05, 2022
Mopresh0645:
Yes, if the university is AL1, but keep it handy in case it is requested of you.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Hazardd(m): 3:37am On May 05, 2022
Is there any Australia embassy in Nigeria
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ocpaschal: 9:04am On May 05, 2022
Samstan4:

Public Health
in which regional areas is ACU located at?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Samstan4: 1:11pm On May 05, 2022
ocpaschal:
in which regional areas is ACU located at?

Only Canberra I think

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tyosho: 2:24pm On May 05, 2022
Fxsacramento:

I recently got admission into Torrens University and didn't know it's been downgraded to an AL2 university. Their policy changed and processes became a bit tough. I will have to finish my Graduate certificate course online in 9ja, made up 4 subjects;as it will serve a one of the criteria of getting my grant, pending on my performance. Though I am yet to pay for my initial tuition fee.

Please can you advise where you got this Torrens information from ? I have a sister whose application is pending and I don’t know if this could be the reason we are yet to have the visa outcome .

She has started her graduate certificate online though but that is only because she’s yet to get the grant and not necessarily because she’s aware it could impact her application . Is there any link that has information about this you can share ?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mopresh0645: 11:31pm On May 05, 2022
PLEASE IS THERE ANY UNSW STUDENTS HERE OR ANY ASPIRING STUDENT OF UNSW...HOW IS THE APPLICATION AND VISA PROCESSING LIKE?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ocpaschal: 12:16am On May 06, 2022
Samstan4:

Only Canberra I think
is there a huge Nigerian diaspora community in Canberra?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Leonard1995: 6:01am On May 06, 2022
Good day everyone, I just paid my fees to James Cook University, please what is my next step and I would like to know if there is any group for people or a community in Brisbane.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kassidy4luv(m): 6:14am On May 06, 2022
Basirat6279:
The link is still very active

Link expired
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Fxsacramento(m): 7:28am On May 06, 2022
tyosho:

Please can you advise where you got this Torrens information from ? I have a sister whose application is pending and I don’t know if this could be the reason we are yet to have the visa outcome .

She has started her graduate certificate online though but that is only because she’s yet to get the grant and not necessarily because she’s aware it could impact her application . Is there any link that has information about this you can share ?

Permit me to ask you, who is her principal agent, I mean which of the agencies are you people using? Your agent is supposed to know the way forward.

(1) (2) (3) ... (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: Zbk001

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.