Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,895 members, 7,806,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (536) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1244794 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by AmuEwu: 9:08pm On May 14, 2022
Please why was I removed from the Australia Telegram Group?

If the admin is here, kindly add me back.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Qweenbekaah: 11:00pm On May 14, 2022
AmuEwu:

Pls someone should drop the telegram link.I want to join
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Froshloaded: 12:00pm On May 15, 2022
AmuEwu:

Send your username to my email..

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tegamarro(m): 12:19pm On May 15, 2022
Can any one please paste The telegram link
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tegamarro(m): 12:23pm On May 15, 2022
ideamaster:

PM me and I will add you to a whatsapp group recently created for Nigerians living in Qld.

Please can any one add me to the Group

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Qweenbekaah: 12:30pm On May 15, 2022
Froshloaded:

Pls what’s your email ID
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Froshloaded: 1:08pm On May 15, 2022
Qweenbekaah:

Pls what’s your email ID

I've followed you, tap my profile and send email..

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mamawa123: 2:03pm On May 15, 2022
Albion05:
Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen.
Greetings to you all.
I am new in the house.
I have also read questions, suggestions and answers been given by the house members.
Kudos to you all and I must commend all your efforts and resilience in helping others. May God almighty bless you all.
My question is.............
I am a Nurse with BNSC in Nursing, a Registered Nurse and as well a Registered midwife. Been practicing for two and halve years now.
Please house..... what will be my best shot in terms of School to choose and area of Speciality in Nursing in achieving my desired dream.
Please any Nurse in the house, friends to a nurse or anybody who knows about Nursing profession in Australia should help me out with informations.
Please............. Answer me!.

With your Bachelor degree in Nursing, jobs are waiting for you in UK, US and Canada.

You can use your degree to apply for UK jobs while you are here still here in Nigeria.

If education is your preference then you can further it while working and making money in UK.

I believe UK will be better and the process is cheaper in term of cost.

This is just my own opinion. I am not here to discourage you.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by AmuEwu: 3:28pm On May 15, 2022
Froshloaded:

I just sent you a DM/email

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kemmie22: 5:12pm On May 15, 2022
Hi Everyone, kindly add me to the telegram group.Thank you
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kemmie22: 5:16pm On May 15, 2022
Please I need information on subsequent entrant.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mexsquare: 8:33pm On May 15, 2022
Froshloaded:

I've followed you, tap my profile and send email..
I also sent you an email

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Froshloaded: 8:42pm On May 15, 2022
mexsquare:
I also sent you an email
I've replied
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mexsquare: 8:57pm On May 15, 2022
Froshloaded:

I've replied
thank you
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Dilis: 10:55pm On May 15, 2022
Froshloaded:

Please I just sent you a mail too..thanks

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tireal: 7:01am On May 16, 2022
Please I want to ask, which health insurance cover for family is cheaper for 12months? please I really need options. Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Froshloaded: 7:34am On May 16, 2022
Tireal:
Please I want to ask, which health insurance cover for family is cheaper for 12months? please I really need options. Thanks

This website might help..
https://oshcaustralia.com.au/en?c=CBHS&gclid=Cj0KCQjwyYKUBhDJARIsAMj9lkEzcC5ZaKMmd0_wx-TSbAroPlZEHsxkrPUMnnCn5Nwuf8kDuWbp9x0aAqyQEALw_wcB
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tyosho: 11:59am On May 16, 2022
Froshloaded:

This website might help..
https://oshcaustralia.com.au/en?c=CBHS&gclid=Cj0KCQjwyYKUBhDJARIsAMj9lkEzcC5ZaKMmd0_wx-TSbAroPlZEHsxkrPUMnnCn5Nwuf8kDuWbp9x0aAqyQEALw_wcB

Hi Frosh, I sent you an email too so I can be added to the telegram group
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Vicoloo: 1:18pm On May 16, 2022
I need Proof of funds
Samstan4:

What exactly do you need?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Vicoloo: 1:45pm On May 16, 2022
Can some use 20m or more Fixed Deposits from microfinance and Landed properties in Lagos as proof of funds? Please I need urgent answer

Thank you
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by edi34: 5:13pm On May 16, 2022
Please I intend to pursue a masters degree in marketing in an Australian university, is it compulsory to take an english proficiency test to qualify for visa or have they started giving exemptions to Nigerians.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Froshloaded: 6:54pm On May 16, 2022
edi34:
Please I intend to pursue a masters degree in marketing in an Australian university, is it compulsory to take an english proficiency test to qualify for visa or have they started giving exemptions to Nigerians.

Check the university requirements bro.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Dilis: 7:10pm On May 16, 2022
Froshloaded:

Check the university requirements bro.

Please I sent you a mail to be added to the telegram group...Kindly response..Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Malcolmsweet: 7:33pm On May 16, 2022
Hello house, I sent my statement of account and they are asking for tax clearance and P and L.. already contacted my sponsor, but he doesn’t know the documents. Please how can someone get the documents Thanks , awaiting responses
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Froshloaded: 8:26pm On May 16, 2022
Dilis:

Please I sent you a mail to be added to the telegram group...Kindly response..Thanks
I sent you a dm on telegram..
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by phrecy: 8:28pm On May 16, 2022
what is P and L

Malcolmsweet:
Hello house, I sent my statement of account and they are asking for tax clearance and P and L.. already contacted my sponsor, but he doesn’t know the documents. Please how can someone get the documents Thanks , awaiting responses
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kizito89(m): 10:06pm On May 16, 2022
someone should respond to this asap please!
Malcolmsweet:
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kess2020: 10:18pm On May 16, 2022
[quote author=phrecy post=112897390

what is P and L

[/quote]

Probably profit and loss account statement.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by phrecy: 12:19am On May 17, 2022
how do one get this P and L statement

[quote author=Kess2020 post=112901038][/quote]
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Rasana: 4:00am On May 17, 2022
Please can someone tell me the process of paying school fees through form A CBN? What is the latest Naira to AUD rate? Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tunlex01(m): 6:18am On May 17, 2022
Malcolmsweet:
Did you mean your sponsor has a business and does not know tax clearance document and profit & loss account statement?
Perhaps the person does not want to give you.
Your sponsor should visit the revenue office in the state the business is situated and request for the tax clearance if the business has been paying taxes.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Malcolmsweet: 7:47am On May 17, 2022
Thank you al for your kind reply. You know most business owners in the south east don’t really pay tax. How much does it cost to get it, so I can tell him

(1) (2) (3) ... (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: Chidoskey59(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.