Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,193 members, 7,807,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (540) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1245275 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DreamlandAgency: 9:30am On May 25, 2022
If anyone is trying to send an email pls use your email app to send a message not via Nairaland as I don’t see the messages.

Or you can send a message on IG @dreamlandintlagency or join this WhatsApp group I just created to get started so I don’t miss your questions. The number is only available on WhatsApp

Use the link in the image to join

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Graceade2022: 9:34am On May 25, 2022
Hey
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DreamlandAgency: 10:15am On May 25, 2022
Hi,

One thing you should try to avoid with embassies is discrepancies. You don’t want to make a mistake of submitting two documents with minor errors.

I had an applicant who submitted her payslip. She worked for one of the agencies in Nigeria and was sent to work as a bank as a customer service.

Her payslip was showing cash as means of payment whereas the money is always deposited in her account via transfer from the agency. The immigration officer questioned the mode of payment.

Lol and behold, they refused the visa. It wasn’t a Student visa but a dependent visa (subsequent entrant).

The best advice is not to upload any documents that will raise a flag.

All the best ✅

Graceade2022:
Hey everyone,
Please in a case where the amount stated on the tax clearance as annual income is different (low) from salaries paid to the bank statement of account, will this be an issue at the embassy?
@Dreamlandagency @solintin and all guru's in the house please help out

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Darida: 11:00am On May 25, 2022
Hello dear nairalanders, please I need help.
I am a married woman with no kids yet and I intend to apply for a masters program in Australia. I also plan to travel with my husband.
My husband is a dentist while I am doing business at the moment.
So I have the following questions.
1. Is it advisable for my sister or mum to be the sponsor or it’s better for the POF to be lodged directly into my account since I am going with my spouse?

2. Can document of transfer of property serve as ties to home country?

Thank you
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DreamlandAgency: 11:12am On May 25, 2022
Hi Darida,

1. Your sister and/or mum can be your sponsor. You can also be part of the sponsors.

2. Yes, if the document is in your name or husband.

Darida:
Hello dear nairalanders, please I need help.
I am a married woman with no kids yet and I intend to apply for a masters program in Australia. I also plan to travel with my husband.
My husband is a dentist while I am doing business at the moment.
So I have the following questions.
1. Is it advisable for my sister or mum to be the sponsor or it’s better for the POF to be lodged directly into my account since I am going with my spouse?

2. Can document of transfer of property serve as ties to home country?

Thank you
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Fxsacramento(m): 1:23pm On May 25, 2022
[quote author=muhammedhammed post=113152805]Hi, did you get GTE approval before payment. Also after payment have you gotten your eCOE? When is your resumption date?

According to my agent, GTE and COE are going to be done and gotten later. I have to begin a Graduate Certificate first online, while GTE and COE, will be done and gotten during study. I am still wondering.. Thanks a lot.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Fumpat: 3:08pm On May 25, 2022
Haha. What kind of agent is that?? You pass your GTE first BEFORE you can even proceed with anything. It should be written on your offer letter that you should not proceed with payment until you're cleared for GTE. Please ask further and be sure please.

I stand to be corrected tho.

[quote author=Fxsacramento post=113160938][/quote]
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Darida: 4:15pm On May 25, 2022
DreamlandAgency:
Hi Darida,

1. Your sister and/or mum can be your sponsor. You can also be part of the sponsors.

2. Yes, if the document is in your name or husband.

Thank you dreamlandagency
Will the document be enough to serve as GTE for both myself and husband? Or what else can we add?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ebdumi: 5:19pm On May 25, 2022
Good evening everyone

Please
Dreamlandagency apart from march 2023 intake, when is the next intake
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donfelly30(m): 6:38pm On May 25, 2022
Good afternoon guys, I just submitted my visa application in Australia embassy and 12 days after the submission my uncle whose statement of account was used just debited 20m out of the 30m in his account.
Hope that won't be a problem?
Will the current account balance be checked and used as a yardstick
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DreamlandAgency: 9:50pm On May 25, 2022
Hi Darida,

The below is from the Department of Home Affairs website(DHA) on GTE.

I hope this helps answer your questions.

The whole idea of GTE is showing the immigration officer that you are going back to your home country after the purpose by which you are going to Australia is fulfilled. In simple terms, you are going back to Nigeria after the completion of your studies.

Darida:

Thank you dreamlandagency
Will the document be enough to serve as GTE for both myself and husband? Or what else can we add?

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DreamlandAgency: 9:52pm On May 25, 2022
March every year for Flinders university.

Ebdumi:
Good evening everyone

Please
Dreamlandagency apart from march 2023 intake, when is the next intake
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ayobamiakinrind(m): 2:03am On May 26, 2022
Razgas:
rules are meant to be followed. If it doesn't say, why submit?

Thanks, please can I send a mail? My agent kept insisting that Immigration won't process my application if I don't include proof of financial capacity.
I checked for ECU, there's no mention of proof of financial capacity in the required documents.

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 3:30am On May 26, 2022
ayobamiakinrind:

Thanks, please can I send a mail? My agent kept insisting that Immigration won't process my application if I don't include proof of financial capacity.
I checked for ECU, there's no mention of proof of financial capacity in the required documents.
I didn't include but I was given visa this month. Ask any questions here please

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Fxsacramento(m): 4:23am On May 26, 2022
Fumpat:
Haha. What kind of agent is that?? You pass your GTE first BEFORE you can even proceed with anything. It should be written on your offer letter that you should not proceed with payment until you're cleared for GTE. Please ask further and be sure please.

Thanks a lot! I do appreciate your response.

I was told that the scholarship required such procedure. I just got a mail from the school and they insisted that my enrollment is yet to be complete, as the necessary documents have not been provided.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ayobamiakinrind(m): 6:35am On May 26, 2022
Razgas:
I didn't include but I was given visa this month. Ask any questions here please

Wow, you just lifted my spirit. What program did you enrol for (Bachelor, Master or Phd)? And finally, what school?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by GoldPanther(f): 7:06am On May 26, 2022
I appreciate this thread grin
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 8:28am On May 26, 2022
ayobamiakinrind:

Wow, you just lifteed my spirit. What program did you enrol for (Bachelor, Master or Phd)? And finally, what school?
MBA Curtin University

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by muhammedhammed: 9:08am On May 26, 2022
Hi, did you get email from the school directly or from your agent and when?
Fxsacramento:

Thanks a lot! I do appreciate your response.

I was told that the scholarship required such procedure. I just got a mail from the school and they insisted that my enrollment is yet to be complete, as the necessary documents have not been provided.

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DreamlandAgency: 10:31am On May 26, 2022
Hi GoldPanther,

How long have been working as a business development engineer? From what I can deduce, MBIS and BDE are similar.

I don’t see any reason why you cannot go for MBIS as one of the task of a business development engineer is to Look at existing business, as well as potential markets to identify, and secure business development opportunities for the organization, that will help them make informed decisions based on the data acquired.

If you do anything close to above and it’s in your CV, I am confident it will fly.

You can include everything in your second to last paragraph to form a strong GTE.

Send a message to hello@dreamlandintl.com to get started.

GoldPanther:
Hello fam. Please I need advice. I work as a Business Development Engineer in my dad's chemical and production company and I studied civil engineering. It is my wish to study Business analytics or business information systems for my msc, but my agent says I should opt for Engineering management. Because it's easier to connect to what I studied, and he says I can't always switch when I have entered the country.

I recently heard switching courses or schools will only be sanctioned by the minister. I don't know how feasible it will then be.

Please can anyone advise me on what best to opt for? BIS is a PR pathway course. I intend to use coming to take over my dad's company as my "I will come back home path".

I will really appreciate responses. Thank you smiley

Cc bligs, Solitin40, DreamlandAgency

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 10:57am On May 26, 2022
Fumpat:

Please gurus could you clarify us about this?
Sometime a guy here received a visa refusal based on GTE grounds, if this is to be correct that means he should have been aware of his unapproved GTE before proceeding with paying tuition or even applying for the visa. Or was he just ignorant?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 11:06am On May 26, 2022
Razgas:
MBA Curtin University

Please how much tuition did you pay upfront? Is curtin an Al1 University?
In some site I found it to be one and exempted in some other site. So I'm kind of confused
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 11:14am On May 26, 2022
samuelmang:

Please how much tuition did you pay upfront? Is curtin an Al1 University?
In some site I found it to be one and exempted in some other site. So I'm kind of confused
I paid 15k Aud
Yes it Al1
I expect that any other questions you have can be researched online
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dapatro: 11:28am On May 26, 2022
Good day all
I have been trying to pay for my visa application fee but it's not going

Please can someone tell me the easiest way to make the payments please

I will be glad if it's done today

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Fxsacramento(m): 3:58pm On May 26, 2022
muhammedhammed:
Hi, did you get email from the school directly or from your agent and when?

I contacted the school and they responded with the said mail. They claimed to have instructed one of their own to liaise with my agent and resolve the issue on ground. The said agent got in touch.

My agent claims to be working on it now.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tutankanum: 4:16pm On May 26, 2022
Good day guys, please I am applying Vetasses skills assessment for skilled migration. I have gathered and uploaded all my documents and yet to submit them on the website but there is an issue. I need my school to send my transcript and BSc certificate directly to Vetasses but all the staff of the Uni are on ASUU strike (federal University)

Below is the requirement stated on the Vetasses website for Nigerians.
A verified copy of the award certificate and full academic transcript must be sent in a sealed envelope from the awarding body directly to VETASSESS.

What would you advise as the way forward?
1. Upload My certificate and student copy of transcrip online?
2. Upload my certificate and student copy of transcript and find a way to inform them simultaneosly that there is ASUU strike and the school will send the documents once its called off
3. Do not upload any online but upload other documents and submit, then wait for ASUU and try to send as fast as possible when the strike is called off?

I really do not want to just wait and wait without doing anything. Kindly advise
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Anonomz: 4:43am On May 27, 2022
@ayobamiakinrind please how long did it take for ECU to offer you admission?

I applied April 6, my admission is still under consideration
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Anonomz: 4:44am On May 27, 2022
ayobamiakinrind:

please how long did it take for ECU to offer you admission?

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chaiks: 5:59am On May 27, 2022
Did you apply through an agent or directly to ECU?
Anonomz:

please how long did it take for ECU to offer you admission?

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Anonomz: 8:28am On May 27, 2022
Through an agent
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Anonomz: 8:29am On May 27, 2022
chaiks:
Did you apply through an agent or directly to ECU?

Through an agent

(1) (2) (3) ... (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.