Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (541) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1245549 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Oviebright: 11:56am On May 27, 2022
Good morning everyone. Please i was offered admission for Griffith university and also intend applying to Macquarie also. Please do I need bank statement in applying for student visa with this universities?. And how much in naira is their average tuition. Are both schools AL1 schools? And I heard AL1 schools increases chances of Visa grant. How does Australian school calendar work too?.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Oviebright: 12:03pm On May 27, 2022
I'm seeing on this thread some people talking of ONLY submitting bank statement to the schools while some ONLY submit to the embassies. I'm confused who is the right organization visa applicants are supposed to submit bank statement to? And I also heard some applicants don't even submit bank statement and still get their visa. This Australian thread is confusing. Please I need a helping hand.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Fumpat: 1:52pm On May 27, 2022
There's no way you won't submit bank statement when trying to apply for visa in Australia. Either the school asks or the embassy asks. The schools are now strict with who they give COE to so they now scrutinise. It's just that their own scrutinisation may not be as difficult and thorough as the immigration own. As for your other question, you can get the answers if you make the research on the internet. If Griffith has given you admission, you should know how much you're to pay for your school fee as it's always written on the offer letter. All the best.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Presh2021: 1:58pm On May 27, 2022
VISA GRANTED!!!!

What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist!!!!

I submitted on the 17th of March 2022.
Contact by CO by May 17th.
Submitted requested documents Yesterday, 26/May.
Got my visa today for me and my Wife.

University of Adelaide.
Resuming July.

14 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Oviebright: 2:12pm On May 27, 2022
Fumpat:
There's no way you won't submit bank statement when trying to apply for visa in Australia. Either the school asks or the embassy asks. The schools are now strict with who they give COE to so they now scrutinise. It's just that their own scrutinisation may not be as difficult and thorough as the immigration own. As for your other question, you can get the answers if you make the research on the internet. If Griffith has given you admission, you should know how much you're to pay for your school fee as it's always written on the offer letter. All the best.
Thank you. I know the fees issued in my Griffith letter. It's Macquarie I'd prefer going to. Yet to apply there cos I've family in that region. Thanks for the response.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Fumpat: 2:49pm On May 27, 2022
Yaaayyyyyyy!!!! Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you and your wife. Please what further documents was requested from you?
Congratulations once again.

Presh2021:
VISA GRANTED!!!!

University of Adelaide.
Resuming July.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by pufframmy: 3:01pm On May 27, 2022
Congratulation what are d document u submitted to back it up

Presh2021:
VISA GRANTED!!!!

University of Adelaide.
Resuming July.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Muslimah120: 3:43pm On May 27, 2022
Presh2021:
VISA GRANTED!!!!

University of Adelaide.
Resuming July.
Congratulations oo
Pls share your documents
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Muslimah120: 3:49pm On May 27, 2022
Oviebright:
Good morning everyone. Please i was offered admission for Griffith university and also intend applying to Macquarie also. Please do I need bank statement in applying for student visa with this universities?. And how much in naira is their average tuition. Are both schools AL1 schools? And I heard AL1 schools increases chances of Visa grant. How does Australian school calendar work too?.
They have a document checklist tool on immi home affairs website
Browse for it
You’ll put in your country and the school you’re going
That’s where you’ll know whether you’re to submit bank statement for the embassy or not
Although it’s just better to submit it
But for school I think every school demands for bank statements

Yes AL1 increases visa chances but once you have all your documents complete and genuine it doesn’t matter the level

Australia calendar depends on your school
You’ll have to check it out yourself
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Presh2021: 4:17pm On May 27, 2022
Muslimah120:

Congratulations oo
Pls share your documents

So I was contacted by CO to provide:

SOA showing my salary for 3months.
Tax clearance for me and my wife each.
Marriage ties:
Submitted a Picture story, my in law did affidavit confirming our marriage, our shared receipts, transactions between us since 2019.

For my wife:
Her practising license as a Doctor.
Verification of employment.
Tax clearance.

What I submitted before contact by CO:
- All the document in my school checklist A1.
- Submitted also land documents to consolidate.
- I didn't submit SOA but CO asked for it, it's a couple student visa so we anticipated for that any way.

Let me use this opportunity to thank everyone here who have become my family on WhatsApp, you guys rock, shout out to @Dr.Soji...Xhoba...and many others like Val and co.

At the end of it all, all the glory to Jesus.
It was a miracle, it was God!!
Just keep praying.

What God cannot do does not exist!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pecky14(f): 4:42pm On May 27, 2022
Congratulations to you and your family

Marriage ties:
Submitted a Picture story, my in law did affidavit confirming our marriage, our shared receipts, transactions between us since 2019.

For my wife:
Tax clearance.

- I didn't submit SOA but CO asked for it, it's a couple student visa so we anticipated for that any way.

Let me use this opportunity to thank everyone here who have become my family on WhatsApp, you guys rock, shout out to @Dr.Soji...Xhoba...and many others like Val and co.

Just keep praying.

What God cannot do does not exist![/quote]

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tunlex01(m): 5:27pm On May 27, 2022
Chizzyvivian:
Hello all, Please I got admission with WSU for my masters and applied for Visa since march 2020(during the time of covid) through an immigration agent there in Australia till now I'm yet to get a visa decision though the SCREENSHOT of my immi account the agent sent me shows 'FINALISED' but no message/ decision was sent. On 22nd April 2022 a mail was sent to my agent requesting we provide biometrics, but my agent said he replied them we had already done it before that they will check again and let us know. Till now we are yet to hear from Immigration. Please what can I do? Do we have anyone who applied for Visa since 2020 and yet to get decision?
If you have your visa application details, call DHA directly or email them. There is a feedback form on their website that you can complete
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Isy29: 5:52pm On May 27, 2022
Pecky14:
Congratulations to you and your family

Marriage ties:

For my wife:
Tax clearance.

Just keep praying.

What God cannot do does not exist!

Congratulations!!!
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chaiks: 6:10pm On May 27, 2022
Ok
Anonomz:

Through an agent
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Oviebright: 10:15pm On May 27, 2022
My admission Letter for Griffith. Program commencement is July 18th but they didn't specify deadline for tution payment. I've read through the admission Letter severally no deadline. I'd like to know if anyone can shade any light on it. Because I'd have to make payment to get my CoE for visa processing. Please any response.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Fumpat: 11:24pm On May 27, 2022
That shouldn't be an issue. If it's getting the COE will be long, you can always defer to another semester.

Oviebright:
My admission Letter for Griffith. Program commencement is July 18th but they didn't specify deadline for tution payment. I've read through the admission Letter severally no deadline. I'd like to know if anyone can shade any light on it. Because I'd have to make payment to get my CoE for visa processing. Please any response.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by zinaunreal(m): 6:58am On May 28, 2022
Hello, please I'm new here . Is it possible to be granted visa for 6 months certificate course ? I want to study individual support certificate 3 . I already have a nursing diploma... should I present the diploma or use my waec like that
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by muhammedhammed: 8:27am On May 28, 2022
I don’t think you need to see any deadline for payment on your admission letter. If your offer is conditional, you have to satisfy all conditions…then the school will advise you on further actions which should align with your resumption date.
Oviebright:
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bligs: 10:21am On May 28, 2022
Razgas:
Visa granted just a few minutes ago

Submitted on 1st march

Biometrics and medical 6th March.
School resumed May but I deferred to September. So my new resumption is 5th September. Have 3 months to prepare before I embark on the journey.

I didn't submit bank statements to Australian immigration. But I submitted to Curtin University. No further documents were requested

Curtin University MBA

Anyway to God be the glory...and to you contributors be immense thanks
Congrats on your Visa but have a plan B as MBA is not on skill occupation list which means you can't use MBA to get PR aside 3years post study work visa.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bligs: 10:33am On May 28, 2022
GoldPanther:
Hello fam. Please I need advice. I work as a Business Development Engineer in my dad's chemical and production company and I studied civil engineering. It is my wish to study Business analytics or business information systems for my msc, but my agent says I should opt for Engineering management. Because it's easier to connect to what I studied, and he says I can't always switch when I have entered the country.

I recently heard switching courses or schools will only be sanctioned by the minister. I don't know how feasible it will then be.

Please can anyone advise me on what best to opt for? BIS is a PR pathway course. I intend to use coming to take over my dad's company as my "I will come back home path".

I will really appreciate responses. Thank you smiley

Cc bligs, Solitin40, DreamlandAgency

No one can say for now how changing of course will be till July and presently some schools are making it difficult to release their students.
Run away from Business Analytics if your goal is PR, Business Information Systems if related to IT with Professional year after graduation may lead to PR.
Engineering Management will not lead to PR unless you work in a Managerial role after graduation.
Your Civil Engineering have an edge over all what you listed.
PS: You can go for Engineering Management provided that you can get a positive assessment with your Civil Engineering degree from EA for your PR parole.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 10:37am On May 28, 2022
bligs:

Congrats on your Visa but have a plan B as MBA is not on skill occupation list which means you can't use MBA to get PR aside 3years post study work visa.
I know
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 10:40am On May 28, 2022
bligs:
Those intending to come for study, choose your course wisely as things will change starting from July. International students won't be allow to change course without approval from the Minister.
https://www.nriaffairs.com/visa-update-course-change-would-not-be-allowed-for-international-students-in-australia/
its not exactly true. It is if you have condition on your visa. That condition is mostly for Chinese students wishing to change course to high sensitivity areas in IT and military etc
I don't have the condition on my visa
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Presh2021: 11:57am On May 28, 2022
bligs:

No one can say for now how changing of course will be till July and presently some schools are making it difficult to release their students.
Run away from Business Analytics if your goal is PR, Business Information Systems if related to IT with Professional year after graduation may lead to PR.
Engineering Management will not lead to PR unless you work in a Managerial role after graduation.
Your Civil Engineering have an edge over all what you listed.
PS: You can go for Engineering Management provided that you can get a positive assessment with your Civil Engineering degree from EA for your PR parole.

YES CHANGE OF COURSE IS FROM JULY. GOT MY VISA YESTERDAY AND I CAN CHANGE COURSE. AS LONG AS YOU APPLY OR HAVE YOUR VISA BEFORE JULY, THE NEW CALENDER YEAR. YOU ARE CLEAR
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Presh2021: 12:00pm On May 28, 2022
Hello everyone, I am coming to Adelaide next month.
Please I need help with accommodation. Any form of help will serve, already booked my flight ticket.

My Uni is University of Adelaide.

Please, help me send an email.
Or say a hi, I will DM you.
Thanks.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by skyedivine: 12:54pm On May 28, 2022
Good Day everyone, please I am trying to relocate to Australia or Canada and will really appreciate help on how to go about it. The best possible way.

If I apply with a visiting visa will I be allowed to work...really need help in knowing what to do..

Thanks guys
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 28, 2022
Presh2021:

YES CHANGE OF COURSE IS FROM JULY. GOT MY VISA YESTERDAY AND I CAN CHANGE COURSE. AS LONG AS YOU APPLY OR HAVE YOUR VISA BEFORE JULY, THE NEW CALENDER YEAR. YOU ARE CLEAR

How do I know courses that will qualify one for PR?
I'm seeking admissions in metallurgical or mechanical engineering. As I did Welding engineering in my diploma.
Also I am hoping to change course to computer science when I arrive, is that feasible?

Going through this route as I discover they'd likely want to see a correlation between my previous studies and your intended program
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Dilis: 10:14pm On May 28, 2022
Indeed what God cannot do does not exist!

Congratulations...

Presh2021:
VISA GRANTED!!!!

University of Adelaide.
Resuming July.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jbl007(m): 12:05am On May 29, 2022
Good evening Bosses.

My fiancee has been given admission (Jan 2023) at WSU. Our wedding is in July, so she applied as a married woman (through our agent). The agent was duly informed and the admission letter reads "Mrs".
Please sirs/mas, hope this isn't going to be a problem during our processing; considering that our wedding certificate will show that we got married in July.

Please advice!
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tunlex01(m): 6:27am On May 29, 2022
jbl007:
Good evening Bosses.

My fiancee has been given admission (Jan 2023) at WSU. Our wedding is in July, so she applied as a married woman (through our agent). The agent was duly informed and the admission letter reads "Mrs".
Please sirs/mas, hope this isn't going to be a problem during our processing; considering that our wedding certificate will show that we got married in July.

Please advice!
She’s not yet married, so why use Mrs? It should be Miss since her status hasn’t changed yet. There is always room to update your details if your situation changes.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DeeFlask(m): 9:00am On May 29, 2022
Oviebright:
please did you use ssce or neco
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DeeFlask(m): 9:02am On May 29, 2022
Who knows what the minimum Ilets band score is for colleges

(1) (2) (3) ... (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.