Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1244754 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hustla(m): 1:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
Osemigho:

I write you this With tears roiling down my eyes.

Thank you for your continuous contribution to this room. It is great how our little conversations in Delta camp turned out to be. Thank God for us.

After my first failed attempt, I am glad to let you know that I have now secured Canada admission with scholarship, and also my visa. Heading to Calgary!

I was hoping I'd let you know later, but I tracked someone post to this room and saw your name as a regular contributor. So, I changed my mind, due to your generosity. Thank you for your contributions, a failed man isn't one who is not successful, but the one that failed to contribute to others success in his little way.

Keep the Good work up here and academically. We are going to a great place, and nothing on earth and in heaven can stop that.

Much love,
Your friend with whom you started study abroad race and also helped his other friend with IELTS sometimes last year.
(Biko, no name and no public shout out on Facebook o. But Facebook message is allowed as usual cool)

Haha u be regular for that Canada thread
It finally came through

Congrats Bro

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by daniel152: 2:13pm On Jul 18, 2017
I applied 13th of june
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by KVickky(f): 2:33pm On Jul 18, 2017
May 16 still hanging in here
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by daniel152: 2:40pm On Jul 18, 2017
Have you followed your application up with a phone call or tried mailing them??
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by noscarn91(m): 2:58pm On Jul 18, 2017
KVickky:
May 16 still hanging in here

madam, i think you should visit your sponsor's bank and start asking questions, since may 16? is it visa to heaven? some Oga somewhere in that bank would have been so busy laundering APC's money that he forget to reply DIBP mail.Take action.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by KVickky(f): 3:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
noscarn91:

madam, i think you should visit your sponsor's bank and start asking questions, since may 16? is it visa to heaven? some Oga somewhere in that bank would have been so busy laundering APC's money that he forget to reply DIBP mail.Take action.

Uncle calm down! My sponsor has been called, im in regular contact with my school no mail yet.. besides counting the days pple have had it longer!
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by KVickky(f): 3:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
daniel152:
Have you followed your application up with a phone call or tried mailing them??

I have
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by daniel152: 3:14pm On Jul 18, 2017
Still under assessment I guess

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by frank2075: 3:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
[quote author=hustla post=58580495]

Haha u be regular for that Canada thread
It finally came through

Congrats Bro

How can i link my paper work to online submitted over 75days now yet no answer
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by zeemo2007: 3:17pm On Jul 18, 2017
KVickky:

Uncle calm down! My sponsor has been called, im in regular contact with my school no mail yet.. besides counting the days pple have had it longer!

Noscarn, take am easy chief ..lol

It is tiring though but there are some applications for three months.

Kvickky, it will happen for good this week, its been a while they did that confirmation on your case.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by akinke: 4:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
One just keeps coming here, hoping to read a good news from another, nothing yet.

Jesus, please take the wheel. �
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by KVickky(f): 5:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
cuteytohbad:

Lol....... Pls try and sleep well .i am new here thou but if it is any comfort i applied on the 15th of May.

Tried sending you a pm.. any news?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by iloveutd: 6:46pm On Jul 18, 2017
Applied on the 3rd of june
Case officer contacted for additional document on the 20th of june
Provided additional document on the 26th of june

SCHOOL - UNSW

Uptill now no response yet, but i am very hopeful this week will be great...AMEN

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by akinke: 7:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
Amen
Pele
We shall not die.

iloveutd:

SCHOOL - UNSW

Uptill now no response yet, but i am very hopeful this week will be great...AMEN
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by cuteytohbad(f): 7:33pm On Jul 18, 2017
KVickky:

Tried sending you a pm.. any news?

Didnt get the pm ooo. No news my sister ooo. We still dey where we dey.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Churkie: 7:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
iloveutd:

SCHOOL - UNSW

You are not alone my brother. I'm also going to UNSW and my program starts next week Monday. If I tell you that I'm not confused I'm a liar. I pray something good happens before Friday.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by akinke: 8:19pm On Jul 18, 2017
[quote author=Churkie post=58592569]

You are not alone my brother. I'm also going to UNSW and my program starts next week Monday. If I tell you that I'm not confused I'm a liar. I pray something good happens before Friday.[/quotde]

Amen!
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dotter8: 8:33pm On Jul 18, 2017
zeemo2007:
Anyone going to deakin and still waiting for visa ?
Still waiting o. It aff tire me
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sokoto: 9:41pm On Jul 18, 2017
Case office called last week and asked for additional information and also asked for an addition information today,, this ppl are just not making me happy .
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sokoto: 9:43pm On Jul 18, 2017
Since may 19th 2017.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by zeemo2007: 10:59pm On Jul 18, 2017
dotter8:

Still waiting o. It aff tire me

No be small matter . All will be fine. Lets see what will happen before friday oo

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by veeokafor(f): 7:57am On Jul 19, 2017
Please do anyone have any contact number of DIBP in Pretoria and has anyone tried to contact them concerning the delays.
Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by zeemo2007: 8:20am On Jul 19, 2017
veeokafor:
Please do anyone have any contact number of DIBP in Pretoria and has anyone tried to contact them concerning the delays.
Thanks

90 per cent here are waiting too nah.

But they know nah abi. They will tell you they are still under processing or internal checks.

The best is for you to get an extension letter and upload into your immi and do an email to them.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by veeokafor(f): 8:37am On Jul 19, 2017
zeemo2007:

90 per cent here are waiting too nah.

But they know nah abi. They will tell you they are still under processing or internal checks.

The best is for you to get an extension letter and upload into your immi and do an email to them.

Thanks a lot. Hopefully something good will happen soon. It's well

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by zeemo2007: 9:51am On Jul 19, 2017
veeokafor:

Thanks a lot. Hopefully something good will happen soon. It's well

Amen my sister.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Amahjosh(m): 10:53am On Jul 19, 2017
Please gurus in the house I want to ask o
I want to make my distance uncle transfer like 10M to my elder sibling account and allow the funds stay der for like 3 months because of my SOA...would have use my uncle account but my agent said my sibling bearing my surname will be better..and after the 3 months i want to return the funds my question is..is it OK to do that and won't they noticed I transferred the money for in that account for visa grant...The inflow and out flow of the account is OK. .Please I need reply thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by fisfat(m): 11:15am On Jul 19, 2017
Please, I need help

I want to know about schools in Australia that offers affordable post-graduate diploma(pgd) in something related to health and their amount if possible.

Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jiggsbaby: 11:28am On Jul 19, 2017
fisfat:
Please, I need help

I want to know about schools in Australia that offers affordable post-graduate diploma(pgd) in something related to health and their amount if possible.

Thanks
google is ur friend
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by fisfat(m): 12:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
Jiggsbaby:
google is ur friend

I know there is google. But you all have experience and you've somehow done it before.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Cottyekundayo(m): 1:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
fisfat:

I know there is google. But you all have experience and you've somehow done it before.
You should understand that what is good for Boniface is not good for boniyansh. Implication= what j may regard as cheap or affordable may be expensive to you. However, there is nobody here that has sampled all or most Aussie schools. I am sure people choose according to matching interests and future plans / career goals. So young man... Just as you asked the question here. Ask Google. If e nor do you. Waka go agent. A good one will provide all you need to know.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by akinke: 1:16pm On Jul 19, 2017
sokoto:
Case office called last week and asked for additional information and also asked for an addition information today,, this ppl are just not making me happy .

Pele
You will have good news soon.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by KVickky(f): 1:27pm On Jul 19, 2017
fisfat:

Google and make findings.. pick some then come back here and ask about them.(how good the location is and all) . pple will help out then

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.