Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Fayose & Wike Inspect Rivers Pleasure Park, To Be Commissioned This Month - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose & Wike Inspect Rivers Pleasure Park, To Be Commissioned This Month (41758 Views)

Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike / Governors Fayose, Wike Storm Uyo For Akwa Ibom At 30 Celebration (Photos) / PDP Doesn’t Need Your Stolen Money – Sheriff Tells Fayose, Wike To Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose & Wike Inspect Rivers Pleasure Park, To Be Commissioned This Month by deomelo: 6:31pm On May 08, 2017
undefeateds:

A blind man will never see something good

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5276830_fbimg1494244760259_jpeg4ed60bbf38b023ac789e8559933987f8

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5276853_fbimg1494244856854_jpeg6e2fa33675248d505b23c9a215ff3ff9

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5276854_fbimg1494244862600_jpegc103c419000020d43193c5c7bd7cafc0

And your good eye sight saw amusement park that's ready for commissioning next month?

What are they going to commission next month? Is it the keke marwa on top scaffolding or the stagnant water abi empty land? Which one?

Get your poor eyes checked.
Re: Fayose & Wike Inspect Rivers Pleasure Park, To Be Commissioned This Month by deomelo: 6:34pm On May 08, 2017
[s]
undefeateds:

I don't talk with dead brained people,so continue with your stupidity, I pray to GOD to touch your brain,but mind you,can u tell me just one achievement APC have made during their 2years of tenure,everything is from grace to grass and u still got mouth 2 talk,stupid zombie spotted
[/s]

Stop crying because I did not get conned with imaginary amusement park.
Re: Fayose & Wike Inspect Rivers Pleasure Park, To Be Commissioned This Month by undefeateds: 6:35pm On May 08, 2017
gadgetsngs:
And what is Ayodele doing in Rivers? He came for play? , is he not there for RIVERS @ 50 celebration? If the president can inspect or commission ordinary Secondary School , why cant Ayo inspects on going projects?quote author=deomelo post=56323271]

No, the president visited Osun to celebrate Osun state to Celebrate Osun State’s 25th Anniversary and he did not inspect any empty land and stagnant water like the silly clowns in Rivers state, he actually commissioned real projects like the above pics.

Abeg stop the ignorant apple and orange comparison.

u 're stupid,this is worthy of praise after paying half salary despite d fact DAT he always receive full allocation and he also collect bail out fund,still he insists on paying half,and u are here making some foolish post.smh
Re: Fayose & Wike Inspect Rivers Pleasure Park, To Be Commissioned This Month by deomelo: 6:38pm On May 08, 2017
This joker here even dey take picture.

..... back to ekiti for his own imaginary amusement park. At least standing by empty land and stagnant water is a depature from lining people on the side of the road for 2 cups of rice

Re: Fayose & Wike Inspect Rivers Pleasure Park, To Be Commissioned This Month by deomelo: 6:41pm On May 08, 2017
[s]
undefeateds:

u 're stupid,this is worthy of praise after paying half salary despite d fact DAT he always receive full allocation and he also collect bail out fund,still he insists on paying half,and u are here making some foolish post.smh
[/s]

The pesin wey dey pay half salary dey commission projects everyday, but the pesin wey dey pay full salary no get anything to commission.

What is wrong here? That silly salary joke is on you and your useless no project governors. grin
Re: Fayose & Wike Inspect Rivers Pleasure Park, To Be Commissioned This Month by MikeB3(m): 7:07pm On May 08, 2017
Awon oko Iya Buhari ati APC..........
Re: Fayose & Wike Inspect Rivers Pleasure Park, To Be Commissioned This Month by guychidile: 7:12pm On May 08, 2017
two strong oppositions,I salute your courage.keep it up.
Re: Fayose & Wike Inspect Rivers Pleasure Park, To Be Commissioned This Month by undefeateds: 7:53pm On May 08, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

The pesin wey dey pay half salary dey commission projects everyday, but the pesin wey dey pay full salary no get anything to commission.

What is wrong here? That silly salary joke is on you and your useless no project governors. grin
I can see dat recession has blocked ur brain from thinking right, which kind project, when u are depriving people of their right,pensioner are dying due to lack of their pension, bail out was given to only state DAT can't pay their state,instead u diverted it to another place,which kind project are u even talking about,go to ekiti and see d massive support for fayose man of d poors, u are collecting full allocation, no budget of full salary in it,u were also given bail out,still negative,if not dat ur brain is not functioning properly,don't u see dis is intentional wickedness, don't be biased, face d fact and be real and I can see dat u urself,with this ur utterances u are one of d demon swear 2 torment d innocent and poors
Re: Fayose & Wike Inspect Rivers Pleasure Park, To Be Commissioned This Month by EnkayDezign: 7:58pm On May 08, 2017
Edu3Again:
I like the way that the west has started working with the the East.
I hope they keep it up to deliver us from the[b] tyranny of the North[/b].

Well Tinubu has learnt the hard way, that the North does not like the South.

Receive sense today. Dial 080-tiri-tiri-SENSE.

Re: Fayose & Wike Inspect Rivers Pleasure Park, To Be Commissioned This Month by undefeateds: 8:00pm On May 08, 2017
deomelo:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5276830_fbimg1494244760259_jpeg4ed60bbf38b023ac789e8559933987f8

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5276853_fbimg1494244856854_jpeg6e2fa33675248d505b23c9a215ff3ff9

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5276854_fbimg1494244862600_jpegc103c419000020d43193c5c7bd7cafc0

And your good eye sight saw amusement park that's ready for commissioning next month?

What are they going to commission next month? Is it the keke marwa on top scaffolding or the stagnant water abi empty land? Which one?

Get your poor eyes checked.

A demon will never see anything good in others,always negative he will be seen because there is nothing good in him,so 'm not surprised and remember to tell ur boss to put Nigeria back in good condition it was b4, not petrol for 140,dollar almost 400,blind zombie
Re: Fayose & Wike Inspect Rivers Pleasure Park, To Be Commissioned This Month by deomelo: 8:11pm On May 08, 2017
[s]
undefeateds:

I can see dat recession has blocked ur brain from thinking right, which kind project, when u are depriving people of their right,pensioner are dying due to lack of their pension, bail out was given to only state DAT can't pay their state,instead u diverted it to another place,which kind project are u even talking about,go to ekiti and see d massive support for fayose man of d poors, u are collecting full allocation, no budget of full salary in it,u were also given bail out,still negative,if not dat ur brain is not functioning properly,don't u see dis is intentional wickedness, don't be biased, face d fact and be real and I can see dat u urself,with this ur utterances u are one of d demon swear 2 torment d innocent and poors
[/s]

Not interested in your upside down and irrelevant babbles.
Re: Fayose & Wike Inspect Rivers Pleasure Park, To Be Commissioned This Month by undefeateds: 8:11pm On May 08, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Stop crying because I did not get conned with imaginary amusement park.

I can read it from wat u just said DAT u knew they are more competent dan DAT one calling themselves ruling party,but ur blind love and silly sentiment and mediocrity will never make u accept dat fact
Re: Fayose & Wike Inspect Rivers Pleasure Park, To Be Commissioned This Month by undefeateds: 8:14pm On May 08, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Not interested in your upside down and irrelevant babbles.

because u got no point 2 point to prove it wrong,blind zombie
Re: Fayose & Wike Inspect Rivers Pleasure Park, To Be Commissioned This Month by deomelo: 8:14pm On May 08, 2017
[s]
undefeateds:

A demon will never see anything good in others,always negative he will be seen because there is nothing good in him,so 'm not surprised and remember to tell ur boss to put Nigeria back in good condition it was b4, not petrol for 140,dollar almost 400,blind zombie
[/s]

It's not by force for me to fall for your silly and clown governors posing with imaginary amusement park, empty and and stagnant water..
Re: Fayose & Wike Inspect Rivers Pleasure Park, To Be Commissioned This Month by deomelo: 8:15pm On May 08, 2017
[s]
undefeateds:

because u got no point 2 point to prove it wrong,blind zombie
[/s]

No, I don't waste my time on silly and pointless babbles.
Re: Fayose & Wike Inspect Rivers Pleasure Park, To Be Commissioned This Month by umasucre(f): 8:20pm On May 08, 2017
[quote author=dontel post=56325195][/quote] uncle just wait and see it..... It's really cool
Re: Fayose & Wike Inspect Rivers Pleasure Park, To Be Commissioned This Month by umasucre(f): 8:24pm On May 08, 2017
infohenry:
please educate what is spectacular about the project because I keep on wandering what they are really building when big treat and genesis have wonderful place for children in Port harcourt. The government just miss it there abeg, wasting fund to build an amusement park that will be grounded by poor management tomorrow.
They're building amusement park.... Plus I don't think it's a waste of fund.... They'll employ people to work there

Re: Fayose & Wike Inspect Rivers Pleasure Park, To Be Commissioned This Month by KingOfThePay(m): 8:25pm On May 08, 2017
PDP's Strongest Last Men Standing.
Re: Fayose & Wike Inspect Rivers Pleasure Park, To Be Commissioned This Month by umasucre(f): 8:25pm On May 08, 2017
kitaatita:

You may be right. I don't stay in Port Harcourt and I haven't seen the project. I base my opinion on the pictures and comments provided. Perhaps you can assist with more vivid description and better pictures. I would want where I can holiday and enjoy recreation in Nigeria.
Well I don't have access to taking pictures buh I assure you it's a nice establishment....
Re: Fayose & Wike Inspect Rivers Pleasure Park, To Be Commissioned This Month by FortunateB(f): 8:39pm On May 08, 2017
Please those in PH where is the pleasure park located
Re: Fayose & Wike Inspect Rivers Pleasure Park, To Be Commissioned This Month by undefeateds: 8:57pm On May 08, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

No, I don't waste my time on silly and pointless babbles.
baseless and pointless speaker Thanks
Re: Fayose & Wike Inspect Rivers Pleasure Park, To Be Commissioned This Month by deomelo: 9:34pm On May 08, 2017
[s]
undefeateds:

baseless and pointless speaker
Thanks
[/s]

Abeg next month when your useless heroes commission the imaginary park, make sure you post the commissioning on NL make we see. grin
Re: Fayose & Wike Inspect Rivers Pleasure Park, To Be Commissioned This Month by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 08, 2017
yourexcellency:
Wetin be the work of this Uche Secondus sef? Na Wike's Houseboy?
I tell u, that man loyal no be for mouth.. Intact Dog they learn loyalty
Re: Fayose & Wike Inspect Rivers Pleasure Park, To Be Commissioned This Month by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:38pm On May 08, 2017
IVORY2009:

Na wetin dey int'l airport shocked do not forget they're both voted for and elected to d same people dat voted those oga's @ d top "military commander"

LOL wetin concern me who vote for them, If them born both of them well make them go international and decide to trvel out of Nigeria, Buhari place both of them on traveling ban..
Re: Fayose & Wike Inspect Rivers Pleasure Park, To Be Commissioned This Month by ajawara(m): 11:41pm On May 08, 2017
phransix2:
Two idiots... Has anyone seen that movie?
You lacks moral and family values.
Re: Fayose & Wike Inspect Rivers Pleasure Park, To Be Commissioned This Month by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:48pm On May 08, 2017
LOL what is thise one talking about? If them born of them well make them decide to travel out of Nigeria, They are on ban.. They but cannot travel out of Nigeria.. When last did fayose and Wike travel out of Nigeria? They have been since May 2015..

IVORY2009:

Na wetin dey int'l airport shocked do not forget they're both voted for and elected to d same people dat voted those oga's @ d top "military commander"
Re: Fayose & Wike Inspect Rivers Pleasure Park, To Be Commissioned This Month by Annie939(f): 2:33am On May 09, 2017
fayose is too handsome i really like his body build
Re: Fayose & Wike Inspect Rivers Pleasure Park, To Be Commissioned This Month by COMPAQ(m): 5:25am On May 09, 2017
I wonder who is going go manage that place. I hope it's not the state government? They had better concession it out for an annual fee and set the boundaries of what the concessioaire can or can't do, otherwise the place will fall apart in 3 years.
Re: Fayose & Wike Inspect Rivers Pleasure Park, To Be Commissioned This Month by bizzibodi(m): 6:45am On May 09, 2017
so those two fuuuls represent d xter of dying pdp.
Re: Fayose & Wike Inspect Rivers Pleasure Park, To Be Commissioned This Month by Abagworo(m): 7:23am On May 09, 2017
FortunateB:

Airforce junction. It's the former Rivers peace park just before Bori Camp along Aba Road.
Re: Fayose & Wike Inspect Rivers Pleasure Park, To Be Commissioned This Month by Caseless: 7:50am On May 09, 2017
TippyTop:
So Fayose, FFK and Wike have succeeded in driving Bubu to london, chai! grin

Wike has done really well in terms of infrastructure.
kid , explain your first line before I expose your idiocy.
Re: Fayose & Wike Inspect Rivers Pleasure Park, To Be Commissioned This Month by blackbriar: 8:50am On May 09, 2017
FortunateB:

obi wali junction after air force junction on ph-aba expressway...built by julius berger meanwhile elelenwo road wey him borrow 3bn for,dem never drop one tipper of sand there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Conveying Goods Step On Mine At Nigeria/cameroon Border. Graphic Photos / Aderonke Kale - Female Two-Star General In The Nigerian Armed Forces / Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.