Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,448 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) (72038 Views)

‘zimbabwe’ In Nasarawa: Where Men Sleep With Call Girls In Exchange For Meals / Awkward Ways Some Lagosians Urinate On The Street (PHOTOS) / Boy Weeps In The Street Of Lagos Island After No One Cared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) by Luminee(f): 4:19pm On May 08, 2017
Gominorrr:
Man Spotted Dragging Two Large Snakes on the Street in Broad Daylight While Chanting Incantations (Photos)

A man has been spotted walking on the street while dragging two large snakes behind him as he chants some incantations.

The man was spotted with his snakes

Mabvuku town, a high density suburb, some 17 km east of Harare, the capital city of Zimbabwe was brought to a standstill yesterday after residents witnessed a rare sight.

Residents were frightened after an unidentified man was spotted as he walked the streets whilst holding two snakes and and chanting some incantations as he went.

Residents were seen running away from the man and scampering to safety as he approached them with the snake.

According to Reports, the man's intentions have not been known yet but some witnesseses claim that the man was told by a prophet that it was the only way he would be able to rid himself of the snakes which always came to disturb him at night because they were passed down to him by his late father.

VIEW SOURCE http://tweemk..com/2017/05/man-spotted-dragging-two-large-snakes.html

Nairaland English, something must be spotted grin
Re: Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) by RoyalBlak007: 4:20pm On May 08, 2017
joenor:
they ain't dead my gee, that's why fleeing took place.

♤just took a second look

♤..i think they're alive
Re: Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) by Chikelue2000(m): 4:22pm On May 08, 2017
WIZGUY69:

lol grin are you saying you can't keep snake as a pet
snake, pet?
Re: Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) by Erinz: 4:23pm On May 08, 2017
paybak:
Only God knows whats with me and this creepy creature.. The thought of it will always make me run outside from bathroom naked.. My phobia for that thing is outta this world. I don't even want to see it moving.. So that day, i was reading encarta and i mistakenly touch snakes profile.. O' boy, na desert snake come appear first. I run commot live my laptop for inside.. Na till 7pm when my roommie return i enter room since 10am.. Hunger almost killed me that day as i left my wallet and everything inside. Good God..

I av a fwend lyk u .
Come let me teach u ao to relate and kill snake.
Re: Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) by Arsenalholic1: 4:23pm On May 08, 2017
joenor:
Omo dis ur babe na from Ndukwa
Lmao... Because of the yam leg abi?

Disclainer;: no be my babe o

Re: Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) by WIZGUY69(m): 4:24pm On May 08, 2017
Chikelue2000:
snake, pet?

Of course! Ask Buratai, Charly Boy A.k.a Area fada grin
Re: Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 08, 2017
is this snakes season in nigeria or what? shocked I have seen more snakes on nairaland than i ve seen dogs and cats in my entire life, are this people going to prove me wrong and not eat these snakes I can bet my shiny ass they are going eat them

1 Like

Re: Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 4:27pm On May 08, 2017
Only in Africa grin
Re: Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 4:28pm On May 08, 2017
gypsey:
is this snakes season in nigeria or what? shocked I have seen more snakes on nairaland than i ve seen dogs and cats in my entire life, are this people going to prove me wrong and not eat these snakes I can bet my shiny ass they are going eat them
The obsession on NL with killing snakes pass the love of football oh .... grin
Re: Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) by omoseth(m): 4:29pm On May 08, 2017
Lala be like...

Re: Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) by zoedicus: 4:30pm On May 08, 2017
wow!!!
Na Zimbabwe this thing fit happen. I trust Naija ppl, just try drag anything and chant incantations and they will roast u, especially Lagos. talk say e fit be ritualist. grin

Meanwhile, Daddy Lala ryt about now -

Re: Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) by Nature8(m): 4:33pm On May 08, 2017
SexyNairalander:
lalasticlala right now

cheesy
Re: Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) by joenor(m): 4:35pm On May 08, 2017
Omo na her leg sha, n the position...
Arsenalholic1:
Lmao... Because of the yam leg abi?

Disclainer;: no be my babe o

1 Like

Re: Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) by joenor(m): 4:36pm On May 08, 2017
oh the firt look was from the other room? Dark n Void
RoyalBlak007:

♤just took a second look

♤..i think they're alive
Re: Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) by OnePunchMan: 4:37pm On May 08, 2017
This nairaland has officially turned to snakeland grin
Re: Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) by isahsalee: 4:38pm On May 08, 2017
SUPER MAN, WHY DIDN'T HOLD THEM BY THE TAILS?
Re: Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 4:39pm On May 08, 2017
thesicilian:

Africa, my Africa.
The snake can even turn around to sting him to death sad

1 Like

Re: Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 4:42pm On May 08, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤just took a second look

♤..i think they're alive
You are correct, l have 4 Zimbabweans in my building complex, one of them is my friend, l just called his attention to Nairaland to see this post, he confirmed that it is a true story and that the snakes are alive and not dead wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 08, 2017
What is it about Snakes that scare Africans so much
Re: Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) by pstnicodemus(m): 4:45pm On May 08, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
♤The snakes are dead...ain't they?

♤why they all fleeing
From the body movement in the pictures, you'll see they're alive

2 Likes

Re: Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) by RoyalBlak007: 4:45pm On May 08, 2017
AngelicBeing:
You are correct, l have 4 Zimbabweans in my building complex, one of them is my friend, l just called his attention to Nairaland to see this post, he confirmed that it is a true story and that the snakes are alive and not dead wink

♤he could be a

♤snake charmer

1 Like

Re: Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 08, 2017
Erinz:

I av a fwend lyk u .
Come let me teach u ao to relate and kill snake.
snake? Did you just say how to relate with snake? Please, biko.. Teach me how to relate with rabbit or rat instead. Buh for snake, please come and be going. Thanks so much for your kind heart.
Re: Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) by RealHaute: 4:54pm On May 08, 2017
Lol... RaeMystix sef follow them run? Abi she no be Mugabe granddaughter again? cheesy
Re: Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) by Esepayne(f): 5:01pm On May 08, 2017
OrestesDante:
I think they are. Cos if dey are dead, why needlessly run. Buh all na for show sha
what are you saying
Re: Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) by vicfajeze: 5:07pm On May 08, 2017
Pepper soup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! !!!!!! !!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! !!!!
Re: Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) by efonat(m): 5:09pm On May 08, 2017
D snakes re not dead o!! See the way d guy hold d head very tight becos any mistake he's gone.
OrestesDante:

I think they are. Cos if dey are dead, why needlessly run.
Buh all na for show sha
Re: Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 08, 2017
Some guys right now.

Re: Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) by zwingis(m): 5:14pm On May 08, 2017
This one na leg wetin I chup I no give u.. .....my guy no be small race
Re: Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 5:20pm On May 08, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
♤The snakes are dead...ain't they?

♤why they all fleeing

the snakes are not dead yet, look closely, you can see the wriggling and muscle contraction. if they were dead, they would just be limp and straight, hence the people running away! cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) by coolcatty: 5:22pm On May 08, 2017
paybak:
Only God knows whats with me and this creepy creature.. The thought of it will always make me run outside from bathroom naked.. My phobia for that thing is outta this world. I don't even want to see it moving.. So that day, i was reading encarta and i mistakenly touch snakes profile.. O' boy, na desert snake come appear first. I run commot live my laptop for inside.. Na till 7pm when my roommie return i enter room since 10am.. Hunger almost killed me that day as i left my wallet and everything inside. Good God..

I don't detest snakes...far from it...have killed a couple of them...but put me in a room with cats and I will die in less than 10seconds......gosh I hate,detest and fear cats...my phobia for cats is so huge that I pay the aboki guys in my estate to help me kill all those stray cats in my close.....heaven knows I will never step my foot in any compound that has a cat...it's that bad....I hope I outgrow it but damn....I detest that animal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

100-Year-Old Python Killed In Okigwe, Imo State (Photos) / Missing Person - Have You Seen Barbara Odiase? / Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.