Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,903 members, 7,806,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

In Love With 2 Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With 2 Friends (557 Views)

Kemi Or Ore: Who Should He Marry? - Chat Between 2 Friends Goes Viral / 2 Friends Fight, Injure Themselves As 1 Sleeps With The Other's Boyfriend (pics) / Lady Twerks In Front Of Soldier And His 2 Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Love With 2 Friends by mamziii(f): 3:50pm On May 08, 2017
Hey people I am in a delimma right now and really need some advice. I've been going out with my boo though on and off for 3 years now, I love him with the whole of my heart but the problem is I don't see him as the kind of man I would want to build a home with. He is a chronic drinker, not a good Christian and a known past womaniser. Some few months back On one of our off time, I met this guy at my work place, we became friends and I started developing feelings for him because he was everything I wanted in a man. He always came to my place to check on me once in a while unlike my boyfriend who stays in the same neighborhood with me but we stay weeks without seeing each other. The big problem now Is that my new friend whom I like a lot has confessed his love for me and I do like him too , but I just found out he's friends with my old boo and right now I am so confused. I can't break up with my old [boo cos I love him alot to imagine living with out him, at the same time I don't want to stop seeing this new guy who has all I want in a husband. I am 27 and am beginning to think of marriage and my boo of 3 year's is not even talking marriage. I really need some advice
Re: In Love With 2 Friends by Arsenalholic1: 3:51pm On May 08, 2017
You already put an "X" on your boo by calling him your "old boo".

So please remind me what you want advice for again

1 Like

Re: In Love With 2 Friends by Judasjudas(m): 3:53pm On May 08, 2017
you no longer inlove wid ur bfrnd.. for u to go ahead and try this oda guy out.. Uhmm maybe u just feel pity for him.. or probably don't know how to call it quits ..
Ur future matters a lot.. stick wid this ur bfrnd n end up miserable..or move on wid wah Uv always wished for..
Re: In Love With 2 Friends by Ab025(m): 3:58pm On May 08, 2017
Until you find out who you really love, you will always be in dilemma.

...and stop acting like a saint, you are cheating on your boo already so why don't you go ahead and breakup with him?
Re: In Love With 2 Friends by Cholls(m): 3:58pm On May 08, 2017
my brother's chai!... PROVERBIAL philosophy has long agreed that woman is a complex creature, little understood, and, according to Michelet, "she is a miracle of Divine contradictions;"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Love With 2 Friends by eezeribe(m): 4:02pm On May 08, 2017
Just go and die
Re: In Love With 2 Friends by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 08, 2017
mamziii:
Hey people I am in a delimma right now and really need some advice. I've been going out with my boo though on and off for 3 years now, I love him with the whole of my heart but the problem is I don't see him as the kind of man I would want to build a home with. He is a chronic drinker, not a good Christian and a known past womaniser. Some few months back On one of our off time, I met this guy at my work place, we became friends and I started developing feelings for him because he was everything I wanted in a man. He always came to my place to check on me once in a while unlike my boyfriend who stays in the same neighborhood with me but we stay weeks without seeing each other. The big problem now Is that my new friend whom I like a lot has confessed his love for me and I do like him too , but I just found out he's friends with my old boo and right now I am so confused. I can't break up with my old [boo cos I love him alot to imagine living with out him, at the same time I don't want to stop seeing this new guy who has all I want in a husband. I am 27 and am beginning to think of marriage and my boo of 3 year's is not even talking marriage. I really need some advice

Wait..this new booboo cud be a set up wink u have to think abt it..this cud be a trap if he's too good to be true grin grin grin

If u dont see any future with ur old booboo, cut it off coz obviously ur wasting ur time with him..set him free so u can find ur own happiness & peace of mind as well. wink

1 Like

Re: In Love With 2 Friends by mamziii(f): 4:57pm On May 08, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Wait..this new booboo cud be a set up wink u have to think abt it..this cud be a trap if he's too good to be true grin grin grin

If u dont see any future with ur old booboo, cut it off coz obviously ur wasting ur time with him..set him free so u can find ur own happiness & peace of mind as well. wink
I've tried several times to end things with him but I couldn't cos I am madly in love with him

(1) (Reply)

Watch This Video, To Know If Looking Is A Sin / 6 Hilarious Pick Up Lines Nigerian Men Use / Who Cheats More In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.