Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:04 PM

Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass (10183 Views)

Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? / Why You Need To Choose Boobs Over Ass!! FACTS ONLY❗❗❗ / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by amEmmy(f): 11:22pm On May 08, 2017
Pls this ass guys want, nor be shit dey come out from am? Whats special in ass
Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by shinarlaura(f): 11:29pm On May 08, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
Today went well, and I trust yours was good too.

Hope you are getting ready for August 28 and Sept 2nd? cheesy

Mine was good

Am more than ready. grin

Put on ur seat belt wink
Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by Diamondville(f): 11:30pm On May 08, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
Sweedie, I can give you the passwords to all 'em cards, but without the cards what are they worth?

But trust me, once I see and sniff those plump boobies, I'll give you the cards and even tell you the best branch to go and make stress-free withdrawals tongue
Really
Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by Arsenalholic1: 11:53pm On May 08, 2017
Diamondville:
Really
You won't understand. The things a roundish big bobbi can do to me are unprintable
Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by Arsenalholic1: 11:55pm On May 08, 2017
shinarlaura:

Mine was good

Am more than ready. grin

Put on ur seat belt wink
Lol. Have'd my sit bet on ever since you guys lifted that cup in Gabon. My blood dey hot wink

It's definitely going to be a cracker.

Will you be coming down to Naija to support the I.Lions?
Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by shinarlaura(f): 12:25am On May 09, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
Lol. Have'd my sit bet on ever since you guys lifted that cup in Gabon. My blood dey hot wink

Hahahaha. I can't wait either. It has always been a tough match each time these two countries meet.

If by that time am free then I will definitely make it
Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by shinarlaura(f): 12:27am On May 09, 2017
Arsenalholic1:

Hahahaha. I can't wait either. It has always been a tough match each time these two countries meet.

Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by Midumighty(m): 12:32am On May 09, 2017
shinarlaura:

God gave it to me so it's for me alone grin grin
u can't eat it alone.
Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by aladeokin1000(m): 12:43am On May 09, 2017
suzan404:
No.....it is pineapple sad
Ewoooo! see melons.
Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by shinarlaura(f): 12:43am On May 09, 2017
Midumighty:
u can't eat it alone.

grin I will keep the rest na

Am stingy
Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by aladeokin1000(m): 12:44am On May 09, 2017
RB007:

werey ní böbo yîi sha gringringrin
Cheery kor...Chin gum nii
Lols badt guy
Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by aladeokin1000(m): 12:46am On May 09, 2017
AnonyNymous:
I'm an ass man. Lol. When I say that I don't mean a huge irritating butt full of cellulite. I'm NOT a fan of those Nicki Minaj/Kardashian asses, that's just gross to me. When I say I'm an ass man, I mean I have an attraction to a cute, nicely shaped female butt grin Not big and not small, just nice and grabbable. Its an added advantage if you have a bubble butt. They're pleasant to look at and even more lovely to squeeze and touch wink
Ahahaha ma nigga
Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by aladeokin1000(m): 12:49am On May 09, 2017
shinarlaura:

grin I will keep the rest na
Am stingy
I wanna partake in the meal too ooo grin
Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by shinarlaura(f): 12:51am On May 09, 2017
aladeokin1000:
I wanna partake in the meal too ooo grin

Lol. Go sleep
Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by aladeokin1000(m): 12:53am On May 09, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol. Go sleep
Lols.....good point. But not until I eat that hot sizzling meal
Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by shinarlaura(f): 12:57am On May 09, 2017
aladeokin1000:
Lols.....good point. But not until I eat that hot sizzling meal

Chaiii. Hope u have ur cup of water beside u grin cuz the meal is so hot and need a heavy eater wink
Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by aladeokin1000(m): 1:00am On May 09, 2017
shinarlaura:

Chaiii. Hope u have ur cup of water beside u grin cuz the meal is so hot and need a heavy eater wink
grin Everything is ready to the last detail. Btw em a really heavy eater and I love it hot
Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by Arsenalholic1: 8:45am On May 09, 2017
shinarlaura:

Try to make it so that you wee taste Naija palmwine and pepper soup. wink

I plan to make the trip for the return leg though. I am counting on you to be a good host cheesy
Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by FunspoT(m): 11:03am On May 09, 2017
Am a boobsman,the bigger the better,and the more I came use them grin. #teambigboobs.
Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by Nobody: 11:38am On May 09, 2017
cheesy
Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 09, 2017
aladeokin1000:
Ahahaha ma nigga
Lol, I was just being honest grin grin
Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by Diamondville(f): 11:04pm On May 09, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
You won't understand. The things a roundish big bobbi can do to me are unprintable
Chai, i can never understand guys obsession with boobies
Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by Nobody: 7:58am On May 10, 2017
Diamondville:

lols
Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by Arsenalholic1: 8:20am On May 10, 2017
Diamondville:
Lol. Please don't try to understand, just use it to your advantage wink
Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by Nobody: 8:45am On May 10, 2017
AnonyNymous:
I'm an ass man. Lol. When I say that I don't mean a huge irritating butt full of cellulite. I'm NOT a fan of those Nicki Minaj/Kardashian asses, that's just gross to me. When I say I'm an ass man, I mean I have an attraction to a cute, nicely shaped female butt grin Not big and not small, just nice and grabbable. Its an added advantage if you have a bubble butt. They're pleasant to look at and even more lovely to squeeze and touch wink

Not forgetting straight legs. That kinda a}ss would be a huge waste without straight legs. Damn... I wanna be in those jeans.. shocked

1 Like

Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by Diamondville(f): 5:09pm On May 14, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
Lol. Please don't try to understand, just use it to your advantage wink
I plan on doing just that
Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by NaeChris: 5:25pm On May 14, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
My brother, give me boobs that are round and upright like the two headlamps of a "tortoise car" and I will give you the password to my ATM accounts instantly!
Lol. Baba you don lose o.
Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by Arsenalholic1: 7:59pm On May 14, 2017
NaeChris:
Lol. Baba you don lose o.
Lol. grin

Diamondville:
I plan on doing just that

Good! I wish you all the best grin and enough moolah to your akant kiss
Re: Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass by fati2001(m): 7:15am On Jun 11, 2021
ass

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See How Her husband Grabs Her Bumbum "Marriage Goals" So Sexy! / 25 Amazing Facts About Love That You Need To Know / Please What Is The Name Of This Style PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.