Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,626 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos) (52146 Views)

Patience Ozokwor Gets VIP Treatment At Dallas Airport / Patience Ozokwor Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation / Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Set Of 'The Wedding Party 2' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos) by KemjikaEme: 10:22pm On May 08, 2017
fratermathy:
Igbo native wears are very beautiful. The Arochukwu clothes displayed here are one of the best I've seen.

Can't wait to see the second part of this movie!
Which Arochukwu clothes? Did you see omu aro wrapper or are you referring to Igbo attires as Arochukwu clothes?
Re: Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos) by desmondneke(m): 10:51pm On May 08, 2017
Tolexander:
Please who is Rinaldo and what league is he? cheesy

cut the guy some slack...no b everybody go sch and mayb that's d way he cals ronaldo
Re: Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos) by kabaka1: 11:07pm On May 08, 2017
eyinjuege:
Abeg, make them give her better role make she deal with efrybody there.
She will so show both the groom and bride's mothers hehenn.

I've not been able to watch the movie- part 1 anywhere on youtube. Please when will any of these you tube TVs post it. I need to watch it...

Why no search 4 A place to buy it on DVD. So u're one of people wry wan make these actor starve? shocked shocked shocked shocked make u change ur ways. Help mAke these actors get paid in full!
Re: Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos) by eyinjuege: 11:09pm On May 08, 2017
kabaka1:

Why no search 4 A place to buy it on DVD. So u're one of people wry wan make these actor starve? shocked shocked shocked shocked make u change ur ways. Help mAke these actors get paid in full!

Those TVs on you tube are legitimate I believe, the likes of Ibaka, Oleku etc.
The producers of the movies should be making money off it too I believe.
Its even the DVDs that are pirated. Actors will always get paid their full money, its the producers that always end up with losses.

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos) by Fiwasayo(f): 11:18pm On May 08, 2017
eyinjuege:
Abeg, make them give her better role make she deal with efrybody there.
She will so show both the groom and bride's mothers hehenn.

I've not been able to watch the movie- part 1 anywhere on youtube. Please when will any of these you tube TVs post it. I need to watch it...

It's on YouTube already,for like two weeks now,it's also on Netflix.
Re: Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos) by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 08, 2017
Esepayne:
ola dunni coker nor go fit born for the film b that
savage
Re: Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 12:17am On May 09, 2017
Hope banky W's proposal is for real and not market this movie.
Re: Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos) by kabaka1: 1:15am On May 09, 2017
eyinjuege:

Those TVs on you tube are legitimate I believe, the likes of Ibaka, Oleku etc.
The producers of the movies should be making money off it too I believe.

U no even sure about how nollywood actors_producers monetize their content on YouTube. Monetizing YouTube contents is very tricky and d little man always looses big time. Imagine their little pay can an up a2nd coming actor make some good money from YouTube content... No. Only d big dogs profit
Re: Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos) by adabekee12(f): 3:29am On May 09, 2017
Igbo people and inclusion? Disgusting!! They will forever be at the bottom.
Re: Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos) by dfrost: 4:13am On May 09, 2017
SafeDavid:

Yeah! 100% certain.

Best friends make great couples. cheesy

You and princessayesha. I've taken a screenshot of this moment. I pray it works out so I can have something to boast about.

Have a wonderful adventure both of you.

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos) by kingthreatz: 7:44am On May 09, 2017
Itanna:
The plot and d xters of d film is very fictitious. An overated movie but the picture quality is awesome.

Yeah they used highest grade cameras. That I agree. The costumes were colorful too. Just that the concept wasn't just creative and some acting weren't too impressive
Re: Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos) by kingthreatz: 7:44am On May 09, 2017
nuttyhnic:

Horrible. Also terrible acting from banky w

Lol, that guy was taking it like a music video grin grin
Re: Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos) by MrJonny(m): 7:56am On May 09, 2017
enoqueen:
Thought part 2 is out already. Besides patience don de wear jewelries again

she's on set! not Patience right there.. she's whatever role she's playing
Re: Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos) by SafeDavid(m): 7:58am On May 09, 2017
dfrost:

You and princessayesha. I've taken a screenshot of this moment. I pray it works out so I can have something to boast about.

Have a wonderful adventure both of you.

lol!

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos) by one4GOD(f): 8:32am On May 09, 2017
Amagite:
So, veteran Nollywood actress, Patience Ozokwor, was on set of The Wedding Party 2 today. Actor, Enyinna Nwigwe shared the photo. What role do you think she's playing? I think she might be Banky W's aunty.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/what-role-do-you-think-patience-ozokwor.html

I loved the way proud Mrs. Onwuka slayed Favour's 'Adamnma' song so lovely
Re: Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos) by murmee: 8:53am On May 09, 2017
nuttyhnic:

That's not true. He actually did very well especially with his facial expressions!
Re: Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos) by Nobody: 9:32am On May 09, 2017
enoqueen:
I tink say na only me see her jewelleries o.
Re: Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34am On May 09, 2017
SafeDavid:
This perhaps would be the best thing to happen in the entertainment scene this year.

Banky W sure knows how to reinvent himself from a Singer to a Record label boss, now an actor and movie producer.

Shall we add, husband and family man to be..No baby mamas and stuff. Dude's got a clean sheet.

Kudos to him
He is one of the few in industry i respect for been scandal free.
Re: Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos) by francotorti(m): 9:40am On May 09, 2017
pls where can i watch dis movie online?
Re: Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos) by SafeDavid(m): 9:42am On May 09, 2017
iamloyalty:

He is one of the few in industry i respect for been scandal free.

He had his fair share but somehow mannaged it properly. The one that comes to mind is the pic of him in the pool sucking a random girls tits..lol! grin
He merely disproved it as Photoshop.
Re: Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43am On May 09, 2017
nuttyhnic:

Bad belle. He did well and the movie was excellent it got a houseful and a standing ovation when it was screened during the Toronto film festival
Re: Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos) by Preye21: 10:35am On May 09, 2017
enoqueen:

Wanted to ask
Re: Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos) by alaskido(m): 10:47am On May 09, 2017
enoqueen:

Why she no go wear jewelleries? Abi she no get neck? grin
Re: Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos) by Geesanni: 12:55pm On May 09, 2017
D PIX BTW MR & MRS ONWUKA THO.Y SHE USING HER CHEST TO TOUCH D MAN.(ARE DEY COUPLE IN REAL LIFE?)JUST ASKING IN CASE AM LOST.(MAYBE LATEST COUPLE IN TOWN)
Re: Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 09, 2017
SafeDavid:

He had his fair share but somehow mannaged it properly. The one that comes to mind is the pic of him in the pool sucking a random girls tits..lol! grin
He merely disproved it as Photoshop.
Of course, am not saying he is a saying he is a saint. But u will agree with me dat u wont count him among those who are too exposed and irresponsible in the industry. Am not his fan though.

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos) by MrCork: 3:43am On May 18, 2017
Fiwasayo:

^^^^ kaiiii .. see booobsi...madam can we mate? cheesy
Re: Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos) by joeace2020(m): 6:47pm On May 23, 2017
Fiwasayo:

Hi! You fine.
Re: Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos) by Fiwasayo(f): 1:30am On May 24, 2017
joeace2020:
Hi! You fine.

Thank you.
Re: Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos) by joeace2020(m): 6:19am On May 24, 2017
Fiwasayo:

Thank you.
you are welcome. Can i pm?
Re: Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos) by Fiwasayo(f): 6:48am On May 24, 2017
joeace2020:
you are welcome. Can i pm?

I think you already did. I didn't reply. I won't if you do.
Re: Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos) by joeace2020(m): 8:25am On May 24, 2017
Fiwasayo:

okay why is that? I hope that isn't pride i am sensing.
Re: Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos) by Rudboy360(m): 8:35am On May 24, 2017
Fiwasayo:

eyin Wicked Faa! And you had to let the whole world knw he already did embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback: Tiwa And Teebillz, Toke And Maje / Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo / Pretty Mike Names His Pet Python "Toke Makinwa"; Baths With The Big Python

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.