Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,008 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Lost My Job With Kaduna South Lg & My P.a Job With Boi Kaduna Branch. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lost My Job With Kaduna South Lg & My P.a Job With Boi Kaduna Branch. (670 Views)

Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' / Stephen Soleye, 21-Year-Old First Class Graduate Gets New Job With Rolls Royce / How Being Informed Got Me A Job With An International Organisation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lost My Job With Kaduna South Lg & My P.a Job With Boi Kaduna Branch. by Nancygoje: 6:31pm On May 08, 2017
Hello friends I want to share my story with you. I was working with Kaduna South LG, Then went and submitted my CV with BOI, I was contacted for the job @ BOI but I couldn't be reached on phone due to battery issue. Then all of a sudden I lost my job the LG, then went back to BOI to find out what is going on and I was told somebody has resumed instead of me as PA to one of the top officials. I was earning less than 30k with LG but I don't know what I was supposed to earn as a Bsc holder.
Re: Lost My Job With Kaduna South Lg & My P.a Job With Boi Kaduna Branch. by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 08, 2017
Sister can u explain this very well. Cus its not making sense

1 Like

Re: Lost My Job With Kaduna South Lg & My P.a Job With Boi Kaduna Branch. by Nancygoje: 1:00pm On May 09, 2017
I lost my job @ LG area & I was to work as a P.A but also lost the opportunity.
Re: Lost My Job With Kaduna South Lg & My P.a Job With Boi Kaduna Branch. by dhantey324(m): 1:19pm On May 09, 2017
Nancygoje:
I lost my job @ LG area & I was to work as a P.A but also lost the opportunity.

Sorry about your loss.. Gather more information about any job you are taking so as to avoid the LG incident in future.

Don't give up, keep on applying and also try to start a business if you can. Good things will happen. Good luck.
Re: Lost My Job With Kaduna South Lg & My P.a Job With Boi Kaduna Branch. by akdrealman(m): 1:24pm On May 09, 2017
Dogan’s Sugar Limited was consolidated in July 2013 in Lagos, Nigeria as a European contributed organisation for the will to create quality sugar items in Nigeria. The organisation is a backup of Ata Ltd. Co.; Ukraine’s greatest and market pioneer shape sugar fabricating organisation with more than

70% piece of the overall industry. At present Ata is assembling more than 20 distinctive FMCG items in Ukraine with various weights and bundling.

We are selecting to fill the position beneath:

Work Title: Area Sales Manager

Area: Lagos

CLICK NOW to apply

Necessities

Hopeful must have a decent first degree in the pertinent course and ideally a post-graduate/proficient capability.

He/she, who ought to be close to 50 years of age, must have 5 – 10 years’ involvement in deals and advertising of dish espresso, deals, promoting and conveyance and in addition, expendable glasses deals, showcasing and dispersion.

Applicant must have pertinent involvement in the particular deals, promoting and dispersion of the above items.

(1) (Reply)

Guinness Plc-latest Job Opening / World Health Organization (WHO) Ongoing Recruitment / Centre For Democracy And Development (CDD) Ongoing Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.