Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

How To Download Large Files With The AIRTEL Unlimited Social Data - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Download Large Files With The AIRTEL Unlimited Social Data (12330 Views)

Airtel Unlimited Social Bundle Now Capped At 750mb / My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me / Purchase Airtel1gb For Just #300 (unlimited Social Bundle) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Download Large Files With The AIRTEL Unlimited Social Data by Chimaritoponcho: 2:52pm On May 09, 2017
Dang! Works like mad jus downloaded a movie with it.op thanks for sharing man.your the man of the yeargrin

Re: How To Download Large Files With The AIRTEL Unlimited Social Data by salvo583: 3:06pm On May 09, 2017
can telegram work on this plan? moreso can it view both bbm and WhatsApp updates?
Re: How To Download Large Files With The AIRTEL Unlimited Social Data by ngmart(m): 3:06pm On May 09, 2017
front page prevented re-post will be well appreciated
Re: How To Download Large Files With The AIRTEL Unlimited Social Data by Nbote(m): 3:44pm On May 09, 2017
Dey've started wiping d data... Make una quickly use am.. Check ur balances
Re: How To Download Large Files With The AIRTEL Unlimited Social Data by Czar01(m): 4:00pm On May 09, 2017
Chimaritoponcho:
Dang! Works like mad jus downloaded a movie with it.op thanks for sharing man.your the man of the yeargrin

Guy when you click on Open New Page, the "download or cancel" box will pop up in the new tab you opened, not the one you're supposed to refresh so I don't understand...
Re: How To Download Large Files With The AIRTEL Unlimited Social Data by Chimaritoponcho: 4:59pm On May 09, 2017
Czar01:

Guy when you click on Open New Page, the "download or cancel" box will pop up in the new tab you opened, not the one you're supposed to refresh so I don't understand...
Lol jus click it simultaneously with the refresh button and allow it to finish loading before clicking download..airtel have even collected their data back
Re: How To Download Large Files With The AIRTEL Unlimited Social Data by Czar01(m): 5:07pm On May 09, 2017
Chimaritoponcho:

Lol jus click it simultaneously with the refresh button and allow it to finish loading before clicking download..airtel have even collected their data back

Lol it finally worked for me o, but true true them don collect the data back now grin
Re: How To Download Large Files With The AIRTEL Unlimited Social Data by Trust2001(m): 6:31pm On May 09, 2017
Czar01:

Lol it finally worked for me o, but true true them don collect the data back now grin
how do u mean they are trying to collect their data back cuz am trying to subscribe.
Re: How To Download Large Files With The AIRTEL Unlimited Social Data by Yosuregames: 10:46pm On May 09, 2017
Chimaritoponcho:

I have successfully opened a new tab then I see download or cancel please explain further.
Re: How To Download Large Files With The AIRTEL Unlimited Social Data by Emmysteve(m): 11:20pm On May 09, 2017
Is like they have blocked it. Mine is not going anymore
Re: How To Download Large Files With The AIRTEL Unlimited Social Data by OGeeKush(m): 12:19am On May 10, 2017
These people were just waiting for us to crack the stuff. They blocked and remove all d gbs as soon as they see people downloading large files with it.. Well played airtel.. Well played

1 Like

Re: How To Download Large Files With The AIRTEL Unlimited Social Data by Nairalandaire: 5:50pm On Sep 07, 2017
magikmind:
1. First of all, make sure that you already activate the unlimited free data on your Airtel Sim card. (I noticed that the activation code is currently offline, only those that activate the data yesterday can enjoy from this settings).

2. Download this version of Operamini browser HERE then visit the website which you want to download files from.

3. Tap and hold the download button of that file then it will bring a pop-up message.

4. Now click on Open in new tab and tap the Reload button located downwards {Be fast}.

5. The download page will start reloading. Opera mini will prompt you to save the file. But don't tap anything and wait till the reload gets completed {Tapping anything will ruin this trick}.

Thanks a lot. it actually worked. Thumbs up bro. I've trying this for a long time. Thanks bro
Re: How To Download Large Files With The AIRTEL Unlimited Social Data by Stanleyafam(m): 1:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
magikmind:
1. First of all, make sure that you already activate the unlimited free data on your Airtel Sim card. (I noticed that the activation code is currently offline, only those that activate the data yesterday can enjoy from this settings).

2. Download this version of Operamini browser HERE then visit the website which you want to download files from.

3. Tap and hold the download button of that file then it will bring a pop-up message.

4. Now click on Open in new tab and tap the Reload button located downwards {Be fast}.

5. The download page will start reloading. Opera mini will prompt you to save the file. But don't tap anything and wait till the reload gets completed {Tapping anything will ruin this trick}.

Please can u tell me the version of this particular opera mini.. I prefer it to me there ones

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!!! How Can I Fix The Cracked Screen Of My Oukitel K6000? / Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? / Innjoo And Deceit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.