Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo (415705 Views)

BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo / I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 12:01am On May 12, 2017
oluwatymylehyn:
Admiral Alawode, e maa se. Thanks for you hospitality sir. Anike's mum is pregnant of questions and I wonder what Anike will tell her confused mum. Who knows if she will reveal all or keep some secrets away from her mum. With keen interest, we're all awaiting the next updates. Bravo, more power to you ma.
Amen dear, Let's keep our fingers crossed.
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Venica(f): 3:26am On May 12, 2017
rachealfst:
Thanks ma'am. I appreciate, thanks for following.
u are welcome ma.

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Shakyroh320(f): 6:22am On May 12, 2017
which one should I call u now, Rachael or toyin or taiwo,u are just too good in your stories, am even shot of words, kip it coming dear,the Lord is ur strength

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Hadampson(m): 7:49am On May 12, 2017
One word for this; masterpiece Keep it coming rachealfst.. more data tew ur phone

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Aminzy(m): 8:10am On May 12, 2017
Hadampson:
Aunty TT a.k.a rachealfst is at it again ocheesy

My oga creeza, i greet una. tanx 4 ur call, i appreciate.

Comrados as usualwink
In Dj khaleed's voice>> ANOTHER ONE

cc: evajael, aminzy, damis28crown, eniqurl, princessadeola, jane1234f, musampa73, herosakin777, chizzymaris, alamiendagash, yungtemy, dtobs, wizsolzy, ikombe, azeequeen, lilyjoe567, nikz, heemah, queenitee, zika1, holuwanoisy111, angelinastto, hormobolanle, yewandequeen, damibiz, dannybomb, xolocious and TheblessedMAN
Thanks my oga at the top.......i will have to catch up with this flight oooooo @Hadampson.....u re great boss

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Chumzypinky(f): 8:14am On May 12, 2017
rachealfst:
lol....Mummy twins. But sincerely this recession did not affect some peoole o. How are the twins ma, hope you are all doing great? Thanks for following.
na true sha. D tin no affect all these big big men dem at all

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 9:17am On May 12, 2017
Shakyroh320:
which one should I call u now, Rachael or toyin or taiwo,u are just too good in your stories, am even shot of words, kip it coming dear,the Lord is ur strength
Amen sis, thanks for been there all the way. God bless you.
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by mamatayour(f): 9:18am On May 12, 2017
Admiral Alawode thank you oh.....you can as well remember me in your temple oh grin grin very nice one. Following up like kilode wink shocked

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Musampa73(m): 9:50am On May 12, 2017
Seriously a good man like Admiral Alawode is rare bcus I know if its Hadampson or Ikombe they must tear Anike pu**y over9t being the first time.

Lol
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 11:13am On May 12, 2017
mamatayour:
Admiral Alawode thank you oh.....you can as well remember me in your temple oh grin grin very nice one. Following up like kilode wink shocked
Thanks for following....
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 11:14am On May 12, 2017
Musampa73:
Seriously a good man like Admiral Alawode is rare.

Welcome on board musampa
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Sambusiness(m): 11:22am On May 12, 2017
Nice one sist really follow the update I dey wake for night dey check the post self lol

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 11:24am On May 12, 2017
My dedication goes to the first set of people to comment on the first page.

Dedicated to:
presido997, 2kaybiel, Divepen, Adeshina12, Shakyroh320, Creeza, Hadampson, Nnnena, queenitee, Evajael, Lilyjoe567, holufunmie, Maryclaire.

Episode 12
Some minutes later, my mummy who was quiet all through came into my new room.
She sat on my bed. “Anike, who is this good Samaritan, that did all this for us without even knowing us?”
“Mummy I told you everything, he just decided to help me after hearing my story, nothing more”
“How did you meet him?”
“I met him through Happy, my nice room mate I told you about. He is Happy’s Uncle”
I couldn’t believed I lied easily to my mum, I never lied to her and she always believe every word that comes out of my mouth.
“Anike, hope you’re not keeping a sugar daddy because of us?”
“Mummy he’s not my sugar daddy, will you talk to him, so you could be rest assured?”
“Yes I will” she answered.
I thank God Admiral gave me the permission to allow her speak to him. I put a call through to him. He disconnected and called back.
“Good evening sir, my mum will like to speak with you” I told him.
I gave my mum, the phone, he told my mum, he just wanted to help since he had the capacity to do so. My mum thanked and prayed for him, She said she would like to meet him to thank him in person but Admiral Alawode told her not to bother. She passed the phone over to me, when she was done talking. I thanked him too.
My mum was a bit confused rather than convinced. A sugar daddy wouldn’t have spoken to her the way he did.
“Anike, swear to me that, there’s nothing between you and that man, Mummy there’s nothing between us(at least for now; I said that in mind) He’s just God sent Mummy”
When she left my room, I called Happy and explain everything to her.
Tinuke called me later that night and I told him about Admiral Alawode, she was not happy with the decisions I took. But I told her, I had to do it for my family. She knew my mind was made up already. She adviced me to quit once I get what I wanted from him.
On Sunday we attended a church very close to the house, although one of the security men insisted on taking us to the church, there was two cars in the compound.
After service, will started planning for the next day, my siblings has to go back to school.
On Monday morning, the driver took us to one of the schools around, he said the school is one of the best in the area.
We got to school and was taking to the admin block, the admin gave us some forms to fill. He asked for there classes. Okiki is in SSS 1 while Adekemi is in SSS3 he gave us the bills, Adekemi's bill was much because of the NECO and WAEC fees. We are to pay in bank. I ask if I could make the transfer online since I have the mobile app on my phone He said I can make an online transfer which I did. He connected my phone to the printer and printed out the transfer details.
My siblings were given uniforms, cardigan, sport wears, books and some text books. He called on the office assistance to show them to their respective classes, while i returned home with my mum.

We got home and I started preparing for school, I already miss today’s lectures. I informed my mum that I was leaving.
She prayed for me and thanked me.
“Anike if you need anyone to talk, I’m here and please don’t sell your body because of us. Please if he wants something else from you, don’t hesitate to tell me. We can easily return all the things he gave us ” She said crying.
“Mummy why the tears again, I’m fine don’t worry about me” I hugged her and picked my bag.
“Admiral Alawode called me. He told me he had booked a return ticket back to school for me.
★★★★
I got back to school in the evening. Happy gave me a warm welcome and went into details. For the very first time she prepared a meal for me.
“So he didn’t touch you, that man really surprised me o, I never knee he was this gentle, I know he’s nice but never thought he could act cool around a girl like this”
“I was surprised too, that reminds me. What did he say about me?”
“He said he likes you immediately he set his eyes on you, that you are charming. He said he expected to see someone who will dress to kill but he said you looked very homely and he loved the simplicity about you”
“Really, I thought he wasn’t interested in me, although he was indifference, I can’t say whether he likes me or not”
“Maybe he wants to make sure he makes you happy first before sleeping with you”
“Happy, you won’t believe the president called him and they were chatting and laughing”
“I told you, he’s one of the top rated people of this country”
“Thank you so much, Happy. You don’t know what you did in my life”
“You are welcome, please don’t disappoint me. I don’t want him to call and start complaining, anyway I trust you won’t fall my hand”

This story is solely written by Toyin Taiwo

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 11:28am On May 12, 2017
Sambusiness:
Nice one sist really follow the update I dey wake for night dey check the post self lol
Eh ya! Thanks for following. God bless.

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 11:39am On May 12, 2017
Chumzypinky:
Nice one Rachie. Right behind u
I just so this post, thanks ma'am.
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Toyin223(f): 11:43am On May 12, 2017
I Hav Been Waiting For Dis Post Still Yesterday Thank U Nice One

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by yewande1234(f): 11:53am On May 12, 2017
Sis give us one update ma,u knw wen its ur story we will always keep asking for more like "Oliver twist" lol

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by akinmusi(m): 11:55am On May 12, 2017
I just can't wait to read the rest babe you are the best

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 12:04pm On May 12, 2017
yewande1234:
Sis give us one update ma,u knw wen its ur story we will always keep asking for more like "Oliver twist" lol
I'll try, madam oliver twist.
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Daniluv2k4(m): 12:08pm On May 12, 2017
issokay.. now you de chop admiral money and you still don't wanna sell your body huh undecided

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by stephenGee12(m): 12:18pm On May 12, 2017
Aminzy:
Thanks my oga at the top.......i will have to catch up with this flight oooooo @Hadampson.....u re great boss

Na after flight don dey untop air na hin u wan con enter. Na now I believe say wizard dey oooo grin grin

Rachealfst welldone ooo. Abeg no vex na help I wan collect. Shey u knw any body wey fir borrow #1million with one house for lekki make I just dey manage am first
grin grin grin grin
I no sleep because of update

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by slizzyb(m): 12:24pm On May 12, 2017
Hmmmmm always loving ur stories,,, am elated reading from the master of literature. Keep it up

2 Likes

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by mamatayour(f): 12:27pm On May 12, 2017
rachealfst:
Thanks for following....
God bless you. Still waiting for Admiral Alawodes number oh grin grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Lilyjoe567(f): 12:38pm On May 12, 2017
Thanks for the dedication, still hoping for more updates

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 12:41pm On May 12, 2017
stephenGee12:

Na after flight don dey untop air na hin u wan con enter. Na now I believe say wizard dey oooo grin grin

Rachealfst welldone ooo. Abeg no vex na help I wan collect. Shey u knw any body wey fir borrow #1million with one house for lekki make I just dey manage am first
grin grin grin grin
I no sleep because of update
Rotfl. God is able to do much more, my broda.
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 12:50pm On May 12, 2017
slizzyb:
Hmmmmm always loving ur stories,,, am elated reading from the master of literature. Keep it up
Thank you!!!
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 12:51pm On May 12, 2017
Lilyjoe567:
Thanks for the dedication, still hoping for more updates
Aiit sis. Uwc
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by kunlexy1759(m): 12:53pm On May 12, 2017
Since i hv bn on NL, i hv nt follow any trend like dis 1. Rachealfst, WELDONE. Ur head dey there.
BUT i guess dis story may still link Olamilekan...

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Nnnena(f): 12:59pm On May 12, 2017
thanks for the dedication. i just pray Anike doesn't lose her head in the game. Nevertheless as a daughter she have to sacrifice something's to make the family happy.

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Musampa73(m): 2:43pm On May 12, 2017
rachealfst:
Welcome on board musampa
Thanks sweety
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Venica(f): 4:05pm On May 12, 2017
thanks for d update ma.u are a genius . pls don't delay the next episodes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Hadampson(m): 6:03pm On May 12, 2017
Musampa73:
Seriously a good man like Admiral Alawode is rare bcus I know if its Hadampson or Ikombe they must tear Anike pu**y over9t being the first time.

Lol
Me i be gentle boi ocheesy
moreover lemme tell u sumtin

come closer #ayam a VIRGINgringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (51) (Reply)

Hidden Diamonds / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) / The Hole In The Wall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.