Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Reasons Why Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Marriage May Not Stand The Test Of Time - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reasons Why Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Marriage May Not Stand The Test Of Time (1345 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor: My Marriage May Not Last A Month / Groomsmen Flaunt Their Shoes At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding (Photo) / Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Marriage May Not Stand The Test Of Time by Kraspo(m): 8:03pm On May 08, 2017
REASONS WHY BANKY W AND ADESUA ETOMI'S MARRIAGE MAY NOT STAND THE TEST OF TIME (Kindly read to the end, before you crucify me)

Love is a beautiful thing especially when it is between two persons and not the whole world. As much as I thank God that the number 1 bachelor of Nigeria has finally tied the knot with his hearthrob, I dislike the publicity and media hype. The media is the worst friend to take along in the journey of marriage, especially when this marriage involves two celebrities. Take Tonto Dike and Churchill for example. Who would believe that a whole Tonto was living a life of pretense and deceit all through, just to meet the insatiable urge of the media? Look at Tiwa and Tbillz, Mercy Aigbe and Lanre Gentry, Toyin Aimakhu and Adeniyi Johnson,Juliet Ibrahim, Ini Edo and my favourite couple that never lasted up to 2years, Ubi Franklin and Lilian Esoro. The reason for the crash all boils down to the same devil -the media. The media will rob you of your right to a private life and force you to do stuffs you probably do not want to, simply because you don't want to fall your hands, everybody is watching you of course! In no time, we might get to see headlines like "Adesua goes shopping with a close friend", "Newly-wedded Banky spotted with an unknown lady in a club", "Etomi Unfollows Husband on Twitter", "I still love my wife with all my heart- Banky insists" etc. Although it is my prayer that their marriage lasts, but I feel they need to take this publicity thing easy. I wasn't surprised when Tbillz said if he was given an opportunity to marry Tiwa Savage again, he wouldn't involve himself in any elaborate or high profile wedding. Just like fire, the media is a good servant but a bad master.
The second reason why I feel this marriage isn't gonna last long is because they didn't know themselves when they had nothing. There is something powerful about marrying someone who was there for you when you had nothing. That is true love. Some guys wouldn't understand this and that is why they make mistakes. When you get married to someone who struggled with you through thick and thin, you will never doubt their loyalty especially when you have finally made it. The marriage will be heaven on earth. You will make them your next-of-kin, have a joint account with them, you will do just anything that you wouldn't do to someone who merely accepted you bearing in mind that you are rich and comfortable plus handsome like Banky. Look at 2face and Annie, Peter Okoye and his Lola Omotayo, Basketmouth and Elsie, etc. I might be wrong sha!
In addition to the above reasons, I feel Banky W is in a hurry to be a married man. Why the sudden rush? He just proposed the other day and before we could digest the good news, he has already gone for intoduction. This is indeed the "Fastest introduction of all time by the oldest bachelor". Lolss what an award! I don't want to nurse the obvious thoughts that Banky W is under some form of pressure from family and friends to get married, because I feel he is old enough to know what he wants, but still, it is obvious that he is rushing. Could our Banky be possibly scared of something? I hope not. Like I said earlier, I might be wrong.
Finally, here comes the greatest reason why I am paranoid about this highly-publicized union. Guess who, Jidenna -the Bambi crooner, the classic man, the "baba for the girls", the cute gentleman that asked us to pay 25k to see his nicely-shaved beard. Most Nigerians weren't paying attention when Adesua professed her undying love for Jidenna on the 13th of April, exactly 20 days before Banky proposed to her. In her own words "It's Official. I've Been Fighting It. Trying To Tell Myself What i Feel Isn't Real. ...It Is. Dear Jidenna, I Love You. Such A Babe". A look at her twitter time line and you will see how all of his music shows are being tweeted by her and other stuff about him. If I'm to judge from the intensity of her crush, I can say that just one retweet from Jidenna might mean the end of their marriage.
I wish and pray that Banky W and Adesua Etomi fight through the storms of media-encroached marriage and make it to forever. I am an optimist. And I might be wrong all the same!!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Marriage May Not Stand The Test Of Time by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 08, 2017
Prophet of doom o.

He proposed in February and it was an introduction he did, not a traditional marriage.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Marriage May Not Stand The Test Of Time by cosby02(m): 8:07pm On May 08, 2017
You dont need to write this poo....just go and seperate them...oloriburuku.

Op

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Marriage May Not Stand The Test Of Time by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 08, 2017
cosby02:

You and OP get fight before? grin
Re: Reasons Why Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Marriage May Not Stand The Test Of Time by Kraspo(m): 8:10pm On May 08, 2017
. I just stated an opinion. Like I said, I might be wrong.
Re: Reasons Why Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Marriage May Not Stand The Test Of Time by Kraspo(m): 8:25pm On May 08, 2017
cosby02:

Op

What about the Jidenna factor?
Re: Reasons Why Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Marriage May Not Stand The Test Of Time by sod09(m): 8:29pm On May 08, 2017
slowpoke

Re: Reasons Why Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Marriage May Not Stand The Test Of Time by mexxmoney: 9:26pm On May 08, 2017
Bad Belle
Re: Reasons Why Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Marriage May Not Stand The Test Of Time by Deefuray(f): 9:33pm On May 08, 2017
oh boy!
see analysis...... you go fear!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Marriage May Not Stand The Test Of Time by SafeDavid(m): 9:35pm On May 08, 2017
Na wa!

See prophet of doom.

That Jidenna stuff cracked me up.

Really?
Like DAFUQ! grin

Lalasticlala must see this just for the record.

(1) (Reply)

Tell These Actresses That Are 39 Years And More And Are Not Married To Do This / Celebrity Plastic Surgeries That Went Awfully Wrong / Who Wore It Better: Linda Ikeji Vs Anna Banner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.