Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,058 members, 7,807,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Life With Spoilt Neighbours - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life With Spoilt Neighbours (9783 Views)

Life With Spoilt Neighbours / Romantic Story : Life With Spoilt Neighbours (18+) Season 1 Episode 1 / Life With Spoilt Neighbours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life With Spoilt Neighbours by Pascalblinks: 8:29pm On May 08, 2017
LIFE WITH SPOILT NEIGHBOURS PART 1

I and my mom lived alone initially before my
sisters joined us later on….
Before then, my mom and i lived in a
compound occupying two buildings, a main
house, and a back flat. The back flat
occupied two families, mine and another
neighbour which comprised of a man and his
wife with three kids. While the main flat had
in shelter a woman and five of her kids. –
three girls, and two boys.! They were all
grown up. The last child( a boy) was prolly
17 back then, and the eldest girl (eldest child)
was in her early or mid 30s.
In total, we were three families living in that
compound.
……… Am gonno tell you about each of the
children in the compound and how they all
contributed in corrupting me..
THE FAMILY IN THE MAIN HOUSE.
Praise- the oldest child, she was really
religious, taught me the all i knew about God
back then.
Prompted me to go to church and basically,
taught me how to pray.
She was really kind, and generous.
She was’ntt married then, though she was
goodlooking and in her 30s.
Emillia- the second girl, was in her mid or late
20s..
She was really pretty, well packaged and
kinda plumpy with perfectly toned skin, nice
curves and stature.
Stephan- the third child, a man in his 20s , a
worker, really cool nice guy!
He was somewhat responsible, though he flirt
with most girls.
Omolayo- a young stylish girl, also pretty,
and quite fat. Had a cool feminine voice.
She later traveled outta the countr though.
Felix- the last child of his mom, he was prolly
in his late teens. 16-19 back then. He was fair
and tall.
Eno! Eno! Eno!.. My friend Noso called me
from far as i was about entering the school
gate. He ran towards me ” whats up now, i
thought you won’t be in school today since
its the first day of resumption” i replied as we
both placed hands on our shoulders. ” my
mom forced me to come o”
Noso was my best friend and we did almost
everything together, both good and bad!
As we approached our new class since we
were just promoted to primary four, we met
our class teacher who we greeted smiling
broadly. ” how are you doing boys?” he
replied our greetings.
We took a sit that we claimed as ours for the
term.
” who’s that girl that just came in?” Noso
asked. ” am sure she’s a new student, i
hav’nt seen her before.’
”she fine sha”
Noso uttered
‘you better shut up before uncle hears you,
its too early to start those rubbish” i replied.
”by the way, i saw Esther, she said she’s
gonno come to school because of you o, she
said she misses your face ” Noso said.
” she better not miss me ooh.. We almost got
caught by Amaka (a sir pupil) the other day
while…
” While i placed my hands on her thighs.
What would have happened if that senior
caught me doing that? ”
” but you hav’nt really told me how it
happened o” -Noso replied.
Me; I’ll tell you later, Nosa and Emma are
coming” (my classmate).
*we all greeted and joked before before we
heard the bell*
##The school i attended had on primary
school and its secondary school was in
another area entirely (not in the same
compound)##
The bell rang for assembly and we all rushed
out. Praise and worship was led by a
teacher. Thereafter, the principal came and
welcomed all of us. He gave his speech on
‘rules and regulations’ and urged us to be in
our best behaviours.
+after the speech, we all marched to our
classes.
We were only 11 in primary 4 .
Six boys and five girls.
* our form teacher came and introduced
himself, and requested we also do the same.
Eventually the new girl Noso and I saw was
in our class, she
was fair, neatly dressed and goodloking.
She stood up and introduced her self as
Tasha.
Noso started calling her name silently to
himself (like he was tryna memorize it.)
our form teacher- Mr Ojo stressed that we’ll
need a class rep, and opted that anyone who
wanted to be the class captain should come
out.
No one did, apart from Emma.
He then asked if we wanted Emma to be the
class rep, we all replied ”NO!”
Emma was a bully! A dreaded one!
I can still remember him telling us he’ll deal
with us after class for refusing to crown him
captain!
Mr Ojo then asked the class to nominate
anyone,
Noso and some others shouted ”Leke!!!’
Leke was my ”nick name”
i was reluctant to come out cus i was never
interested in the position, but Mr Ojo
demanded my presence at the front of the
class to contend for the position.
I came out, and the girls in the class also
nominated Esther.
Esther was very brilliant, i wonder how i was
able to still come out ahead of her during
exams.
She could pronounce words i did’ntt know
without obstruction.
Mr Ojo requested that I and Esther backed
the class as they voted.
After the short election, we faced the class,
and i saw my friends giving me ‘thumbs up”
as Mr Ojo announced me as the new class
rep!
I wasn’t happy, i was scared!
In my mind ”weitin these people don put me
so?”
instead of me celebrating i was thinking
about what Emma would do to me after
class.
Time went fast as I hurried home as soon as
i heard the bell. I did’ntt even wait for Noso, i
was on my way out of the gate when i heard
someone called me – ‘lekins! Lekins! ”
i thought for a second, ‘could that be Noso,
but that is’nt his voice at all”
the voice called me again, and i did’ntt bother
to look back cus i remembered the voice.
I tried moving faster .
”you better wait there or else if i chase you,
you’re going to cry”
it was the bully Emma calling after me, in fear
i waited but summoned courage to confront
him.
He approached me and………
click on the link below to continue reading
http://naijanoisemakers.com.ng/2017/02/28/life-spoilt-neighbours-part-1/
Re: Life With Spoilt Neighbours by Cameleon72(f): 9:15pm On May 08, 2017
H
Re: Life With Spoilt Neighbours by IdeyFindWife: 9:55pm On May 08, 2017
Click wetin?!
Abeg, na dis Cameleon yellow beauty I com dey scope here joor.
Wen he do u, you go run go copy d rest come.

Buy Schweppes and gala for me on ur way coming; d babe go take her mouth tell u wetin she go chop!

Do quick abeg!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life With Spoilt Neighbours by Pascalblinks: 9:18pm On Aug 29, 2017
UNDERNEATH THE HIJAB PART 1 . I’m a big fan of women that are taboo. They represent a conquest, a challenge, an accomplishment that you can secretly smile to yourself about. There’s something exciting about pretty girls who wear (long) hijabs. They give you only a glimpse of their beauty leaving your mind to wonder what lies beneath the surface. Sometimes beneath the luster of the silky fabric, you can see the outline of enormous breasts. That drives me over the edge and I start to fantasize about what it would be like to experience them in bed. The first girlfriend I had during my undergraduate days was one of them. Nobody thought I would succeed with her. Her name was Zainab and she was a devout muslim. I mean she didn’t shake hands with boys, she never showed her hair and she never missed her fasting and prayers. We took some classes together and occasionally, we worked on some assignments together. I was friends with her for two years before I actually let her know how I felt about her. She was one person I thought I would be last with all the way to the end. She had grown comfortable with me and we had become inseparable on campus. We never had any time alone together because we both lived with our parents at the time. However I had an office as a student since I worked part time. One Saturday, we found ourselves in the office. Alone. Together. For the first time. It was like being 13 again. I knew she had never been with a man before or even had a boyfriend. She had never been kissed or touched or held before. Completely innocent. We were sitting in the office working on a programming assignment together. When we were done, we starting talking about her innocence and why she had chosen to live the way she did. Before long I was able to convince her that she wouldn’t burst into flames if I held her hand. It took some patience on my part but eventually she became comfortable holding me. My hands moved to her thighs and with some resistance, she starting asking what I was doing. I told her to relax and I reassured her that I would be gentle. I caressed her thighs gently, running my hands over the tights she had beneath her outer garment. She felt so good and considering that it was my first time with her, I reveled in the moment. I could tell that she enjoyed it even though she kept telling me to stop. As I loosened up her garment, I caught my first glimpse of what her breasts looked like. They were big but not huge. A small D I think. My hands wandered from her thighs to cup them but she was having none of it. She covered them across with her left hand still asking what I was doing. And once again I had to reassure her that if she didn’t like it after I started, I would stop instantly. She resisted but eventually I had my palm on her top, gently caressing one of her breasts. It was an amazing feel. “Who’s teaching you all this?”, she asked as I leaned in to kiss the little cleavage she had exposed. I could sense that her words were slurred because of what she was experiencing. My hands wandered through the open part of her low cut top to feel her actual Bosom. Skin- to-skin. I enjoyed playing “find the Tip” with her Bosom as I searched frantically for what seemed like forever inside her bra. I raised her top eventually, enough to access her bra. And without taking it off completely, I had both breasts out. They were much lighter in complexion than her face and the sight of them was entrancing. Soon I was gently suckling them and I could feel her hands on my hair, caressing my head as I sucked, licked and kissed her Tips. I tried in vain to stuff as much of her breasts as I could into my mouth but they were too big. “Where did you learn this?”, she asked again. “You’re a bad boy.” This time, she had no resistance left. I took my time to explore her breasts with my fingers and my tongue. They kept me busy for ages and as my erection grew harder and harder, I could feel pre-Pour leaking onto my boxers. I didn’t want anything more. I wanted her to be comfortable first before we went any further. Soon she was directing me. Lick the other one. Come back to this one. In my mind, conquering Rome wouldn’t have been as satisfying. I had broken down the first barrier. And they said I wouldn’t succeed. I wish they could see me now.
. click on the link below to continue reading
http://www.naijanoisemakers.com/2017/05/18/underneath-hijab-part-1/

1 Like

Re: Life With Spoilt Neighbours by Pascalblinks: 1:14am On Sep 01, 2017
HOME ADVANTAGE (S*X Story) PART 1 .
In the year 2006……………………… We were at work arranging scrap metals, when we noticed a car drove in. Chidi: twelve years work for here no fit buy that ride Me: Trust me bro, I ain’t spending twelve months here. I hope you do the same Chidi: Abegi! no be everybody dem do school for. Na by force I take finish JS 3 sef Me: Na you talk so Chidi: Me wan gather money go open my shop. Me: Na now you dey talk. Ibo boy. A woman stepped out of the car, walking towards the admin office Chidi: Na oga wife be that o. Me: which of the ogas? Chidi: Chief Rotimi, na him get this factory. Me: The same Chief Rotimi the polit… ‘’Tattoo and Chidi, e be like say this work don tire una abi?’’ Our supervisor snorted from behind.‘’If I catch una dey talk instead of working, I go show una’’ We continued arranging the scrap metals. I clocked out at five as usual. I was walking home when I saw an elderly woman, which I guessed would be in her sixties looking lost. The woman was in iro and buba, so I guessed she should be from the west. I approached her. ”Good evening ma.” I greeted her in Yoruba with a little bow. Woman: Good evening, my son. Do you live around here? Me: yes, ma. Woman: I’m going to my daughter’s house, but this area is confusing. The street was supposed to be behind this bank, but I don’t seem to understand it anymore. Me: The bank here is new. There’s another one over there. Woman: Please take me there. God bless you, my son. Me: Amen ma. She easily recognized the street just the behind the other bank. She knocked when we got to the front gate. The gate-man opened. Just before she entered a car horned behind. A woman alighted and i could swear I have seen that face before. The younger woman: Mummy welcome. I have been worried. The older woman: My phone battery went flat, I’m sorry. The younger woman: It’s okay ma. Bless God you’re here. But, you didn’t tell me you would be coming with somebody? The older woman: I almost got lost, but thanks to this my son. The younger woman: oh! What’s your name, young man? Me: Galacious, ma The younger woman: Thank you so much Me: You’re welcome, ma The younger woman: Alright let’s all go inside. Galacious please come in. Me: hmm, I’m sorry ma I have to head back home The younger woman: oh! Not even a drink? Me: It’s getting late ma, thanks. The younger woman:: ok. I understand. She reached into her purse and brought out some notes. The younger woman: please buy recharge card with this She stretched her right hand towards me. Me: don’t bother ma The younger woman:: oh! I insist Me: I’m sorry ma The younger woman: Really? She withdrew her hand. The older woman: He is well brought up. You shall not die young. Me: Amen ma. Good night. ‘’ Good night, my son,’’ ‘’Alright. Take care dear’’ They said in unison. The next day was a Sunday—–our match day. The evening football match came up every Sunday evening. The street had a mini stadium where kids played every day, but Sunday evening was reserved for the older ones. The game started as usual. Everything seemed normal till a shot was deflected and the ball bounced into the street to hit one of the young ladies walking along. One was Chinenye who lived on the street, but the other lady, whom the ball hit, doesn’t look familiar. Other lady: Jeez! Chinenye: sorry dear Other lady: look at my gown! I ran towards the ball, picked it up and tossed it to the field before turning to the ladies. Me: sorry about that ma’am Chinenye: Thanks jawe, Galacious. Other lady: thanks? Seriously, Chinenye? So you’re sorry comment is going to remove this stain, right? She snorted, starring at me. Chinenye: C’mon Princess let’s get back Inside. Chinenye placed her arm around her shoulder and they headed home. I couldn’t utter a word after the apology. Not that I didn’t know what to say, but I was dumbfounded by her beauty. Ne-yo’s ‘When You’re Mad’ was playing in my head. I could swear I had never seen such beauty in my life. I stood there like a statute and watched them walk back to Chinenye ‘s house. I was brought back to reality when I heard a voice coming from the pitch ‘’Galacious, our set!’’. Throughout the game there was only one name ringing in my head——-Princess. Heading back home after the game I met Tunji who was coming out of my building. ‘’Galacious, how far?’’ ‘’ i dey . This one way I see you for our house. Abeg o, my sister still young o.’’ I accused him. ‘’Kai! I no be Pedophile na.’’ He protested and continued, ‘’na the new girl I come shadow.’’ ‘’Which new girl be that?’’ i asked. ‘’Oh! You don’t know? Good. Her name na Udenme and an me dey do her parole.’’ He explained. ‘’Udenme? For this house?’’ ‘’Yes na. Na Grace’s cousin. But guy, like i said earlier na me dey do her parole. No go use home advantage for me.’’ ‘’TJ, you? Where you keep Kemi, Angela, Chinelo. Rita…..’’ ‘’Guy bone dat thing. I don’t tell you be that. I dey go my house.’’ ‘’Alright bro, later.’’
. click on the link below to continue reading http://naijanoisemakers.com/2016/12/16/home-advantage-sx-story-part-1/
Re: Life With Spoilt Neighbours by Pascalblinks: 10:05pm On Sep 07, 2017
ME, MY SISTER AND HER FRIENDS (18+) PART 1 . F–k! I can’t believe what I’m seeing in my parents’ living room. Three giggling teenage girls, wearing sheer lingerie are sitting on the couch cheering on a fourth girl who is attempting to deep throat a d—o. What the f–k! The cheers and laughter is probably why they didn’t hear me come in through the kitchen door. I step back into the shadows of the hallway while my c–k responds to the luscious, pale a-s cheeks of the fourth girl. Her purple sheer nightie has ridden up over her heart-shaped a-s, revealing her matching thong as she starts to gag on the rubber d–k suction-cupped to the glass topped coffee table. “I can do this!” the girl exclaims, taking a deep breath and sliding her lips back down the realistic looking c–k. Holy s– t! That’s Lauren’s voice! My d–k is hard and I’m having perverted thoughts about my 18- year-old sister. I guiltily look away from her scrumptious a-s cheeks and try to forget what her lips look like sliding down that fake c–k. “I thought you said you had done this before,” laughs one of the girls, pulling my attention back to the couch. The other three girls are wearing similar outfits, sheer baby doll nighties with matching thong p@nties. The only variation seems to be the color. “I have done it before,” my sister protests, “but with a real d–k! This thing isn’t working for me. I need a real d–k.” Lauren sits back on her heels and laughs along with her friends. “There appears to be one in the hallway!” The cute black girl sitting closest to me says as she smiles in my direction. F–k! Busted! I might as well take the offensive and try to put Lauren on the defense. “Brandon!” Lauren screams, jumping to her feet as I step into the room. Her t–s bounce temptingly inside the cups of the purple nightie. “What the f–k are you doing here?” “Never mind about me? What the f–k is all of this?” I sweep my arm towards the coffee table where, besides the suction cupped d—o there are several vibrators and other assorted s-x toys. “What’s going on here?” I’m six years older than Lauren and I’ve been living with my girlfriend for the past couple of years. I crash at my parents’ house whenever Kelly and I fight, which seems to be happening quite often lately. “We’re having a sleepover,” Lauren says as if that explains all of this. While she’s getting outraged with me, I’m checking out her girlfriends. It’s like looking at a live action Victoria Secret’s ad. There’s the African- American girl who spotted me in the hallway. My eyes zero in on the yellow nightie barely covering her impressive chest. Next to her is Kristina, Lauren’s petite blonde friend from down the street, looking pretty in her pink lingerie. Finally, on the other end of the couch is a tall brunette all decked out in the sexiest shade of red. “A sleepover?” I ask, raising my eyebrows as I appraise their outfits. The tops are sheer except for the bra-like cups around their b—– s. In actuality, except for the thong, they don’t show much more than a skimpy bikini but somehow it is much more enticing when it’s lingerie. “We had a lingerie party,” the black girl explains, smiling without a hint of embarrassment. “Do you like our outfits?” She stands and twirls around giving me a great view of her full, round a-s cheeks. “Alex!” Lauren admonishes her. “That’s my brother!” “Well, you should at least introduce us,” Alex answers, stepping forward with her hand extended. “I’m Alexis but you can call me Alex.” She smiles as I shake her hand. “Brandon,” my sister takes over the introductions. “You know Kristina,” she says, pointing to her friend in the pink nightie. I nod in her direction. “Hello, Brandon,” Kristina smiles demurely. “And this is Kylie.” The tall brunette stands up and extends her hand. “Nice to meet you, Brandon,” she says, making eye contact. D–n! We’re almost the same height and I’m a little over six feet. “My pleasure,” I answer, shaking her hand, which is surprisingly small and feminine given her stature. While being introduced to her friends, I steal surreptitious glances at my sister. She has really filled out over the past couple of years. Something I hadn’t noticed during my previous visits. Of course, she wasn’t wearing Sekxy lingerie any of those times. F–k! My c–k is hardening again. This is so wrong. “What are you doing here?” Lauren asks, drawing my attention back. “I needed a place to stay,” I shrug without further explanation. I’m about to ask her whether mom knows what she’s up to but my sister and I have an unspoken agreement about not embarrassing each other in front of our friends. “Well,” I smile at the Sekxy foursome. “Sorry to have interrupted. I’ll just head up to my room and leave you girls to your fun. Where are mom and dad?” I ask.

. click on the link below to continue reading http://naijanoisemakers.com/2017/07/02/sister-friends-18-part-1/
Re: Life With Spoilt Neighbours by Pascalblinks: 8:45am On Sep 08, 2017
BIRTHDAY S£X PART 1 (Completed) .
It was my 21st birthday and I was on my way to see my girlfriend in school. She stayed off campus in a 3 bedroom flat which she shared with two of her friends, Tolu and Tochi. Tolu was short, dark skinned, attractive, Tochi however was a bit taller and light skinned, but still reasonably attractive. My girl’s bestfriend however was Ife, who was in the same department as her and whose best feature (in my humble opinion) was her big br**sts. Apparently the four of them were taking me out for a meal and drinks that night. I arrived at their house and rang the doorbell, Tolu answered it, wearing a dressing-gown, obviously still in the process of getting ready to go out, she gave me a kiss on the cheek, wished me happy birthday and ushered me into the house. I asked where my girl was and she replied that she was in her bedroom, but didn’t want me to come in just yet, as she had a surprise for me. I went to sit down on the couch, but Tolu quickly stopped me, and pointed me towards a chair placed in the middle of the room, as apparently I had to be centre of attention in the middle of the room. I didn’t see the point in arguing so I took the chair. But as soon as I sat down, I felt my arms being pulled back behind the chair and heard a click and I could feel my hands were restrained. I looked behind me and saw that my hands had been handcuffed behind the chair. I turned my head back around to protest and saw Tochi and Ife were now standing next to Tolu, both also wearing dressing-gowns. “What do you think you’re playing at?” I said. “There’s been a slight change in plan” Tolu informed me. “We’ve decided not to take you out after all, Instead we’re all going to have a cosy night in.” “Why the handcuffs? And where is Moji?” I demanded. (Moji being my girlfriend) “Well, as we’re not going out we had to think of a way to treat you, as it’s still your birthday after all, and Moji kindly agreed to let us have some fun with you, but we didn’t want you running away, getting impatient or generally doing anything we don’t want you to, so we’ve had to handcuff you to the chair.” Tochi enlightened me. “And to stop your babe from interfering, unfortunately we’ve had to handcuff her to her bed, but don’t worry, she’s fine, and you’ll get to see her later. But for now, sit back, do as you’re told and most importantly enjoy yourself!” Ife Said. . With that the three girls undid the ties at the front of their dressing-gowns and to my amazement, one at a time, took them off. Tochi was the first to slip out of hers, revealing herself to be wearing just a pink bra and matching thong and then doing a little twirl to make sure I’d got a good view. Tolu took hers off next, to reveal a black push-up bra that gave her a nice cleavage and matching tie-side briefs, she also gave a little twirl to give me a good view. Finally Ife took her dressing-gown off, revealing a white bra that was struggling to contain her big br**sts and matching underwear that was revealed to be a G-string upon her completing a twirl. I couldn’t believe what was happening, Moji’s hot friends were in just their underwear in front of me, apparently ready to give me a good night, something I was more than willing to accept, even if it wasn’t being forced upon me via handcuffs, after all this was already turning out better than my wildest dreams! . click on the link below to continue reading www.naijanoisemakers.com/2016/09/27/birthday-sx-part-1/
Re: Life With Spoilt Neighbours by Pascalblinks: 6:27pm On Sep 13, 2017
MY AUNTY ANNA ROSE PART 1 . I am nineteen. And yet to fu-Ck a girl. Yea, you can begin screaming ‘WTF!’ all you want. Well, that wouldn’t change a thing. Or would it? Let’s get back to the real story now again, shall we? Fine. So…I started seeing porn at the age of thirteen. I was in High school then and always asked my friends for their dirty magazines. I loved women (…and still do of course. Wonder how I shouldn’t when I ain’t g@y) and was always attracted to more matured ones (MILFs mostly). Even though I craved to fu-Ck one day, I always never had the courage to approach any girl who was within my age bracket to ask her out. This meant I would continue with endless fantasies (…like Genevieve Nnaji giving me a boob job. How silly though!), porn and masturbation. By nineteen, I had developed what was becoming one of the largest d!cks for someone my age. My friends had always talked about how large it was and even never minded telling their girl friends. I was never bothered too as I only found it pleasing and largely a source of man pride. They claimed the pecker had only gotten that big because I started fu-Cking girls from a very tender age. I knew better but I never told them how wrong they were (they were duns after all). Whenever we talked about sex, my experiences with porn always looked to substitute for me and over time, most of them began asking me for a couple tips on how they could please their girls. It was quite hilarious! (…and you can see why I called them d*ns. Haha) The closest I had gotten to having sex was with a visiting sister to a neighbor. As a result of my area of training I somehow became of help to the neighbor in question. He always gave me little tasks to carry out on his behalf of which he pays me for. I had just gotten into my third year in the university and I had a fair idea of what he always gave me to do. It was on one of such assignments that I got to meet Mary (now, not the mother of that guy who died on the cross. This one is quite not as innocent). She was far older than myself. At least she was fifteen or seventeen years ahead, and married. I had gone to my neighbor’s place to carry out one of the usual tasks who leaves me with only to meet her at home. After introducing myself, she allowed me in and soon we became friends and got talking. Our conversation was so vast that we soon began talking about the consequences of having lots of weight as human. It propped up an argument as to which, men preferred most. The fat or the slim. I said it was the later of which she did not totally agree to and I knew why. She was a bit plump but was nonetheless married although without kids. She tried presenting all her argue-facts and in the attempt asked me if I knew what it was like having a woman with lots of flesh in bed. I answered like I had tried both of the two sides before but that could not convince her. Subsequently, she raised her flowing skirt almost entirely up to her waist, revealing her fleshy thighs. While she did so, she held onto one of the thighs and asked me if I knew what that succulent thigh meant to most men. She tried emphasizing it by grabbing onto the flesh there and bringing herself closer to where I sat. All along I was smiling but not aroused in anyway. And I still assume she was equally not aroused in any way what so ever. However, after she got as close as she could manage, she urged me to feel the flesh. Her skirt was still held to her hip by one hand while the other grabbed the underneath of the thigh in question. We both were still joking and arguing about it at the same time. I still had intentions of continuing with the task for which I visited and all I planned to do was settle the argument and return to the work. When she repeated the request, I laughed and told her she had too much flesh and how I didn’t fancy it. To this, she further asked me to feel her thighs and that I never knew anything about plump women. I responded by placing a hand on it, telling her it made no difference on what I felt and removed my hand. She rejected my attempt and insisted I would do so again. She even said I would have to try to grab the thigh with both hands. I laughed and said it was not necessary. She made a face and said she never liked what I was doing. In response, I succumbed and made to grab her laps as suggested. However, mistakenly, as I did so, I unintentionally dipped my right fingers through the cut of her p@nties thereby finding her crotch (and how I liked the miracle!). She was partly damp there which I felt was from sweat. But equally full of curly hair. My other hand had held onto the other side of her laps and was already making a move to lift the enormous thing. But with the right one right inside her p@nties, everything paused. She did not utter a word and even when I said I was sorry and tried taking my hand away, she shut up her thighs and caught my hands in between both legs. I remained stuck. She pulled me towards her and that brought my hands straight to her wet p**sy opening. I only made little additional effort and two finger found their way into her yearning p**sy! Unfortunately for her, we were only about to get anything going when we suddenly heard a knock on the door. This was followed by her sister’s return. We had been alone all along. My subsequent attempt to get this completed was completely futile as I was told she left the next day. Poor Danny! Really poor, Danny!! Now I only use that for my fantasies. I always imagine myself completing the process. Locating her p**sy with the same fingers, fingering them and getting to pull off her p@nties. This would be followed by either my sU-Cking of her p**sy; which I see as my most coveted desires; or giving her an instant fu-Ck. Nonetheless, all this will keep being fantasies and nothing more. Well, that was about my closest attempt and as you can see, if failed woefully. Now can we talk about more important issues of life? Good. I am the only son. And in a family of two issues, it simply means I have just one sister. Your daft head can’t just be telling you otherwise! Cannot remember the last time anyone had a transsexual for a sibling. At least not in Nigeria. That aside anyway. So…as I said, the other of my sibling is a girl. A very pretty girl to say the least. Unfortunately for everyone, this pretty girl hardly stays home. She just graduated from the university and got enlisted with a Runway outfit (for those of you who have looked up these last two words endlessly without having a clue of what it means; simply think of a super slim girl, on a super slim outfit, cat walking down a ‘super slim’ alley. That should do). She has always wanted to be a model and how I was sure she fits in. She has a body to die for. As for me, I will be getting out of school as a fresh graduate by the end of the current calendar year. I am studying Physics in school. The same course dad studied. Well…I am still some way from being what he has become in this field. In fact, he is currently a visiting professor at Nottingham Trent University in the united Kingdom and has been made a member of many professional bodies. This was good for the family but I seriously miss his parenting although am aint complaining. I had not chosen the course because of him or his success like it is the case with most Nigerian teenagers (Dad sells used bottles, so I wana be a bottle dealer. Pheew!!). I love physics and had long developed a big interest in it. Now I will soon be getting out of school with a degree in it. And trust me, I have never sorted. At least not yet. Now over to Mum. She is just great. I haven’t said yours aint equally great. But I’m like; mine is just great!! She is currently the caretaker dad if you get what mean. She works with a Finance Solutions company. Studied Banking in a school in the U.S back in the days and has maintained almost a single job line for over two decades now. Her coming from a wealthy family meant that she would virtually achieve all she ever aspired for except for having another male kid. That, she could not get. Too bad. But I know I do serve up in the absence of two. Like I said, I aint asking for the assist of a transsexual yet. She has been a wonderful mother and hardly complains about my dad’s reoccurring absence. Most times, when it appeared like she was going to feel his absence, she would look for her female friends to spend time with. I pitied her at such times. I was not getting enough p**sy; yea, true. But everyone knows for sure that the case of someone who has gotten so used to fu-Cking every day really looks largely different. Now do not ask me how I knew they always had it every day when he was in. Wonder how many times you would rather have it if you were dad or mum. Spend the next half-hour finding an answer. Mum has a sister. Annarose by name. And just like yourself, I have spent most part of my miserable life thinking of what meaning the name possibly had. yet, just like yourself too, I haven’t figured out. I have never come to understand what reasons grandpa and grandma had for giving her such a name. Those were meant to be two different name. Type the names on MS word and you would know how different. Unfortunately for me, she still bears the name and she is by far, my most favourite aunt from both dad and mum’s sides. She is just sassy! A closest definition of a bag of fun even though she is currently in her early thirties. She has never lost that impertinence we have known her for and each time she visited, I never got tired of her. She only just recently got married to Uncle Dee Dee; another character of a guy and they stay in Abuja. This has meant that I only get to meet her fewer times a year. However, Dee Dee currently completed a business trip to France which meant Annarose came close to suffering mum’s kinda predicament. What gladdened my heart though, was that, she made up her mind to stay with us until her husband made it back. Each time I remember this, I get so electrified! It is a pity I have been telling you this story without saying what day it is. Well, I am kinda sorry about that. Today is a Monday here. Do not know what date it is as you read this story but, just try to think today is a Monday. And yea, I also have not said who I am. Well, I said a little about myself back there but, let me kinda say more. I am Daniel by name. I don’t think my surname is that important. I don’t think. So I am Daniel. You should call me Danny though. Just a way of being benevolent and saving you the trauma of stressfully calling out the real thing continuously. Guess you usually end up very aggravated whenever you opt for the later. (Smiles). Well, I have just made up so feel better. That said. So…I am an undergraduate of Physics from the University of Nigeria. I am Ibo although my mum is an Efik. I am tall. Just a little shy of six feet. Handsome. Good- looking. Although I don’t know how these two are different. Rather athletic. Cannot remember the last time I jogged around my dad’s parking lot though, so I assume the fitness is more like hereditary than developed. I am light skinned but not fully fair. So kinda in a fix on that one. I don’t have a girl. Now, don’t ask me why. Just flow with the story. After all, that is why you are reading it. You can make the first move, if you are a girl though. That aside. Thank you. I assume that says it all for me. Or, am I forgetting something? Oh! Okay, Just remembered; my favourite colour is torques blue. How absurd anyway. But that’s that. I also prefer girls that are older than myself. Most especially when they are in their late twenties or thirties. Well, if you just stopped loving me because of this last one, you can move one. Have never complained about being disliked. No hard feelings.
. click on the link below to continue reading http://naijanoisemakers.com/2017/03/08/aunty-anna-rose-part-1/
Re: Life With Spoilt Neighbours by BlinksBlinkd: 9:20am On Sep 17, 2017
wow
Re: Life With Spoilt Neighbours by BlinksBlinkd: 4:43pm On Sep 22, 2017
excellent
Re: Life With Spoilt Neighbours by BlinksBlinkd: 11:35am On Sep 27, 2017
Yes ooo
Re: Life With Spoilt Neighbours by BlinksBlinkd: 12:12pm On Jan 06, 2018
awesome
Re: Life With Spoilt Neighbours by BlinksBlinkd: 9:18am On Jan 07, 2018
wonderful
Re: Life With Spoilt Neighbours by BlinksBlinkd: 3:34pm On Jan 08, 2018
change colour
Re: Life With Spoilt Neighbours by BlinksBlinkd: 9:51pm On Jan 09, 2018
wow
Re: Life With Spoilt Neighbours by BlinksBlinkd: 6:51am On Jan 12, 2018
Re: Life With Spoilt Neighbours by blinksblinks: 3:44pm On Jan 18, 2018
Re: Life With Spoilt Neighbours by blinksblinks: 10:53pm On Feb 22, 2018
Re: Life With Spoilt Neighbours by blinksblinks: 8:56pm On Feb 23, 2018
!
Re: Life With Spoilt Neighbours by blinksblinks: 1:38pm On Feb 24, 2018
-
Re: Life With Spoilt Neighbours by BlinksBlinkd: 8:06pm On Feb 25, 2018
=
Re: Life With Spoilt Neighbours by BlinksBlinkd: 6:19pm On Feb 26, 2018
c
Re: Life With Spoilt Neighbours by BlinksBlinkd: 5:48pm On Mar 02, 2018
+*
Re: Life With Spoilt Neighbours by BlinksBlinkd: 12:05am On Mar 06, 2018
ve
Re: Life With Spoilt Neighbours by BlinksBlinkd: 5:08pm On Mar 08, 2018
y
Re: Life With Spoilt Neighbours by blinksblinkz: 1:51pm On Mar 12, 2018
lol
Re: Life With Spoilt Neighbours by blinksblinkz: 9:17pm On Mar 13, 2018
h
Re: Life With Spoilt Neighbours by blinksblinkz: 11:36am On Mar 20, 2018
gv

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Made Airforce1 Sleep On Me Like A 2yrs Old - Photos / This Is The Function Of A Mans Nipple (enter) / Myth About Calabar Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.