Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,232 members, 7,807,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman (26141 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Apostle Suleman, Hails Oyedepo Over Jibril From Sudan / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him / Bisi Alimi Blasts Apostle Suleman: An Adulterer Who Gives Your Girlfriend Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by swiperthefox: 2:55pm On May 09, 2017
Siscooh:

I am not even his follower. Thank you. However I can know the truth by discernment.
I have even attended his meeting in Atlanta GA and from the first time i saw him. My spirit also discerned he is not what he seems. I believe Otobo. I even attend his church in US. I still go there because i like the pastor there for now. God has exposed him for what he really is. It was not Otobo that set all these chaos in motion. He started it with arresting and intimidating her. God will judge him at last.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by rainylad(f): 2:58pm On May 09, 2017
charliboy654:

Girls like u na pastor go deceive fvck. We know ur type.

...na the female members of your family Pastors don Bleep finish...Ashawwo worshippers,keep worshipping Stephanie Otobo..yeye people
Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by Realist1(m): 3:02pm On May 09, 2017
Dissecting the call records, how many times does he call a day,a week,a month? Too much of it suggests too much closeness. How much time do most of the calls last 5mins,30mins ,an hour? if the calls are always too long it suggests something more than he is helping her.Then the time of the day he calls, does he call at ungodly hours 10pm,11pm,12am or 1am? That also suggest something,like too much familiarity for someone you just want to help etc

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by Slimpotter(m): 3:10pm On May 09, 2017
undecided
rainylad:

...You males have also proven time and time again to be hopeless with zero sense of direction.....It is only a loser who will the slutty Stephanie Otobo serious..lousy things.

Kindly explain how we've shown hopelessness or being non directional.If a lady accused a man of wrongdoing the civil thing for you to do is to wait and let the courts decide. What does the apostle have to offer to APC that will influence their electoral chances... nothing!.... he's not so significant to Nigeria's electoral sphere.
Nigerians always try to major in minors.How do you expect progress when you don't separate religion from politics

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by Ijaya123: 3:25pm On May 09, 2017
neocortex:
Suleman and his handlers aren't that smart, instead of letting sleeping dog lies,
they chose to stir the hornet's nest.
There is no doubt that Otobo was suleman's mistress, no amount of face saving
measures or publicity stunts can change that.
Suleman is in trouble!

And she cannot produce a single evidence of them being together? SMH
Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by rainylad(f): 3:31pm On May 09, 2017
Slimpotter:
undecided

Kindly explain how we've shown hopelessness or being non directional.If a lady accused a man of wrongdoing the civil thing for you to do is to wait and let the courts decide. What does the apostle have to offer to APC that will influence their electoral chances... nothing!.... he's not so significant to Nigeria's electoral sphere.
Nigerians always try to major in minors.How do you expect progress when you don't separate religion from politics

...Listen dude,no one is fooled by all these razzmatazz you guys are doing here,you are simply fooling yourselves...except your kind,for reasons best known to you all.
..First of all,the average Nigerian males does not see anything wrong with,raping ,sexually-harassing females,and being generally wicked to women..The records are here on Nairaland..Go to any thread on rape,sexuall harassment or a lady complaining of such,and see the vile comments and names from you lots...So how come the rants of a clear call-girl has made you all 'women-defenders??

..Second of all,Apostle Suleiman condemned the Southern Kaduna massacre and called for defense against fulani-herdsmen..Next thing was DSS tried to abduct him,they failed through Fayose..Then they 'invited' him for questioning,had to release him when the outcry became too much...

...Next thing was a miserable slutt in the person of stephanie otobo from no-where,appeared and accused him of all sorts of things against her.Her stories and allegations have not added up at all,but you all enthralled by her,has refused to see that...Her lawyer was FESTUS KEYAMO(AN APC PERSON) for your information.

...Before one can say Jesus is Lord,every single APC supporter,atheist,pagans,a handful of confused Christians and what have you carried the matter on their heads on cyber-space and beyond...calling for the destruction of Apostle Suleiman.

....Sorry dude,i can see through all these B.S....If you lots have a problem with Christianity or Apostle Suleiman personally,.well i dont,hence my support.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by bezimo(m): 3:34pm On May 09, 2017
Christane:
i blv dz girl 100% he know exactly was she z saying she av brought out fact upon fact to prove her claim ..sule is guity nd should be charge to court to God almighty cus he alone av d final say

Which fact? State one fact with evidence?

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by MallamYahaya(m): 3:39pm On May 09, 2017

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by Slimpotter(m): 4:03pm On May 09, 2017
rainylad:

...Listen dude,no one is fooled by all these razzmatazz you guys are doing here,you are simply fooling yourselves...except your kind,for reasons best known to you all.
..First of all,the average Nigerian males does not see anything wrong with,raping ,sexually-harassing females,and being generally wicked to women..The records are here on Nairaland..Go to any thread on rape,sexuall harassment or a lady complaining of such,and see the vile comments and names from you lots...So how come the rants of a clear call-girl has made you all 'women-defenders??

..Second of all,Apostle Suleiman condemned the Southern Kaduna massacre and called for defense against fulani-herdsmen..Next thing was DSS tried to abduct him,they failed through Fayose..Then they 'invited' him for questioning,had to release him when the outcry became too much...

...Next thing was a miserable slutt in the person of stephanie otobo from no-where,appeared and accused him of all sorts of things against her.Her stories and allegations have not added up at all,but you all enthralled by her,has refused to see that...Her lawyer was FESTUS KEYAMO(AN APC PERSON) for your information.

...Before one can say Jesus is Lord,every single APC supporter,atheist,pagans,a handful of confused Christians and what have you carried the matter on their heads on cyber-space and beyond...calling for the destruction of Apostle Suleiman.

....Sorry dude,i can see through all these B.S....If you lots have a problem with Christianity or Apostle Suleiman personally,.well i dont,hence my support.

Point of correction I'm also a Christian,so don't think I have a problem with Christianity, but I use my head when practising Christianity.
I've never supported the attack orchestrated by the Fulani herdsmen, but Christianity which we all know abhors violence, if a pastor can allegedly say that any Fulani herdsmen found should be killed (without taking note of the innocence) of that individual is bad and very unchristian like.
He purportedly made another statement that Nigeria will suffer for a year if he was arrested, so tell me is the fate of our country tied to a man.

Don't misconstrue my words he didn't do bad speaking against the Fulani herdsmen violence, but he his statement in a civiised society are capable of inciting violence.

Please I don't support sexual harassment against ladies,don't jump into conclusions about people you don't know
Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by rainylad(f): 4:10pm On May 09, 2017
Slimpotter:

Point of correction I'm also a Christian,so don't think I have a problem with Christianity, but I use my head when practising Christianity.
I've never supported the attack orchestrated by the Fulani herdsmen, but Christianity which we all know abhors violence, if a pastor can allegedly say that any Fulani herdsmen found should be killed (without taking note of the innocence) of that individual is bad and very unchristian like.
He purportedly made another statement that Nigeria will suffer for a year if he was arrested, so tell me is the fate of our country tied to a man.

Don't misconstrue my words he didn't do bad speaking against the Fulani herdsmen violence, but he his statement in a civiised society are capable of inciting violence.

Please I don't support sexual harassment against ladies,don't jump into conclusions about people you don't know

..Dude just go away and let my mentions be...You are clearly insincere and have something against Apostle Suleiman...abeg carry your wahala and stephanie otobo go one side..i am done with you..Good day.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by glossy6(f): 4:33pm On May 09, 2017
Good for him undecided

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by neocortex: 4:54pm On May 09, 2017
Ijaya123:

And she cannot produce a single evidence of them being together? SMH

I guess you didn't bother or are incapable of reading the OP's post and
many others.

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by Donjazzy12(m): 5:39pm On May 09, 2017
GameGod:
Bros, apostle boooty Suleiman is a politician, and u know how this politics stuffs works na. Go to religious section, there are countless of threads about pastors and sex scandals, I don't comment on those threads, why? Because the pastors involved are not politicians.

Kiss the truth!
Read my comment again. I will never whether online or offline stand against a fellow man because of a prostitute. If I don't know what to say I will keep quiet.
Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by Eldee54321(m): 7:01pm On May 09, 2017
neocortex:
Suleman and his handlers aren't that smart, instead of letting sleeping dog lies,
they chose to stir the hornet's nest.
There is no doubt that Otobo was suleman's mistress, no amount of face saving
measures or publicity stunts can change that.
Suleman is in trouble!
. Bros calm down... u get proof
Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by Eldee54321(m): 7:05pm On May 09, 2017
Christane:
i blv dz girl 100% he know exactly was she z saying she av brought out fact upon fact to prove her claim ..sule is guity nd should be charge to court to God almighty cus he alone av d final say
fact Do u just say fact? Did u av d video where they are kissing n hugging themselves or what are u talking She's giving u false proofs n u're believing her already smh
Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by Eldee54321(m): 7:07pm On May 09, 2017
This lady is a very confused lady...saying different things contracdicting each other....anyway am still waiting for the outcome of the magistrate court
Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by Slimpotter(m): 7:27pm On May 09, 2017
rainylad:

..Dude just go away and let my mentions be...You are clearly insincere and have something against Apostle Suleiman...abeg carry your wahala and stephanie otobo go one side..i am done with you..Good day.

Babe you're now sending me away for just stating my point,tell me what do you think I have against him,and tell me why you're palpably behaving like you're obliged to defend him
Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by Slimpotter(m): 7:52pm On May 09, 2017
rainylad:

You know you can't wriggle your way out or justify his actions, anyways sorry for bombarding your mentions
Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by achieversbizpro(m): 8:05pm On May 09, 2017
it is well
Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by aigboeben(m): 8:40pm On May 09, 2017
swiperthefox:
I have even attended his meeting in Atlanta GA and from the first time i saw him. My spirit also discerned he is not what he seems. I believe Otobo. I even attend his church in US. I still go there because i like the pastor there for now. God has exposed him for what he really is. It was not Otobo that set all these chaos in motion. He started it with arresting and intimidating her. God will judge him at last.
Really? Was your discernment influenced by mental calculation or the Spirit of God?
Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by Truthserum: 9:35pm On May 09, 2017
This is a Chinese proverb

他經常在人家面前賣弄地理知識,其實,他只不過是個井底之蛙而已。我還是勸他別坐井觀天好了。

Which translates to:

He always shows off his geographical knowledge in front of others, yet he is simply an ignorant frog of the bottom of the well. I guess I'll advise him to stop glancing at the sky from the bottom of the well.
Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 1:20am On May 10, 2017
rainylad:

...na the female members of your family Pastors don Bleep finish...Ashawwo worshippers,keep worshipping Stephanie Otobo..yeye people
E pain am.
Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by zealed64: 2:46am On May 10, 2017
DONT BE DECEIVED!!! SOMEONE CAN MANIPULATE THAT INFORMATION YOU JUST PROVIDED...IF YOU REALLY KNOW HOW TRUE CALLER WORKS YOU WILL UNDERSTAND BETTER...

I CAN EVEN BRING A PHONE NUMBER, SEARCH IT WITH TRUE CALLER, YOU WILL SEE IT AS DONALD TRUMP, OR EVEN BUHARI....ANYTHING AT ALL I CHOOSE..IS WHAT WILL APPEAR ON TRUE CALLER..

THIS EVIDENCE IS TOTALLY FLAWED!!

Ronaldinnioh:
True caller App says this phone number 08160000616 belongs to Apostle Suleman
Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by Ijaya123: 4:40am On May 10, 2017
neocortex:

I guess you didn't bother or are incapable of reading the OP's post and
many others.

Fabrications. No real evidence.
Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by babytoun: 11:47am On May 10, 2017
Ijaya123:

Fabrications. No real evidence.

This will be proven in court . not nairaland .

So far I see one party more geared up for the legal fireworks
Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by Amberon: 12:28pm On May 10, 2017
I will not engage you. Receive sense!
IFNOTGOD:

IDiot when d herdsmen were killing individuals u didnt raise a voice at least d senseless killings reduced since he spoke n called for self defence, if u dont know wat to say shut up n focus on d post.
Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by Ijaya123: 1:16pm On May 10, 2017
babytoun:

This will be proven in court . not nairaland .

So far I see one party more geared up for the legal fireworks

All noise and propaganda. Only lazy minds believe the lady.

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by babytoun: 3:54pm On May 10, 2017
Ijaya123:

All noise and propaganda. Only lazy minds believe the lady.

Very pathetic post .

You want to coerce people to see things your way ?

How old are you ?

So minds that function well must see things your way ?

Its OK that most of you lack basic biblical understanding but at least be sensible
Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by Ijaya123: 8:22pm On May 10, 2017
babytoun:

Very pathetic post .

You want to coerce people to see things your way ?

How old are you ?

So minds that function well must see things your way ?

Its OK that most of you lack basic biblical understanding but at least be sensible

Believe whatever you want. You're entitled to it.

Your insults are needless. Maybe an indication of faulty upbringing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies / Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " / Pastor Paul Enenche Holds Crusade In Zambia, Meets V/president Mutale Nalumang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.