Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Rape Should Be Legalized In Nigeria, Girls Think They’re Smart - ESUT STUDENT - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rape Should Be Legalized In Nigeria, Girls Think They’re Smart - ESUT STUDENT (3338 Views)

Death Of Innocent Ani: Missing ESUT Student Killed By Kidnapper / ESUT Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise While He Was Making Call / 400L ESUT Student Stabbed To Dead, Came Out For DOS Post (Graphic photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rape Should Be Legalized In Nigeria, Girls Think They’re Smart - ESUT STUDENT by Scoop9ja: 11:03pm On May 08, 2017
An Electrical Engineering student of Enugu State University, Jude Chibuike, who claims he doesn’t care about what people do or say to him, has asked the Nigerian Government to legalize rape as some girls deserve more than that.

According to him, girls deserve this because they feel they’re smart.

Here’s his post;

Source:http://gidibest.net/2017/05/this-esut-student-wants-rape-legalized-in-nigeria-because-girls-think-theyre-smart/

1 Like

Re: Rape Should Be Legalized In Nigeria, Girls Think They’re Smart - ESUT STUDENT by BOWOTO(m): 12:53am On May 09, 2017
It'll only be legal for his family.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape Should Be Legalized In Nigeria, Girls Think They’re Smart - ESUT STUDENT by YorubaNigga(m): 8:00am On May 09, 2017
The guy is high on imported weeds from his brothers! grin

2 Likes

Re: Rape Should Be Legalized In Nigeria, Girls Think They’re Smart - ESUT STUDENT by hernandson(m): 8:41am On May 09, 2017
let's not be too quick to judge,his account might be hacked oo,so let's chilled out first
Re: Rape Should Be Legalized In Nigeria, Girls Think They’re Smart - ESUT STUDENT by hoMegas(m): 8:48am On May 09, 2017
not surprised though in the yeast anything goes

1 Like

Re: Rape Should Be Legalized In Nigeria, Girls Think They’re Smart - ESUT STUDENT by originalKsp(m): 9:09am On May 09, 2017
and he was "feeling motivated", I guess by weed! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Rape Should Be Legalized In Nigeria, Girls Think They’re Smart - ESUT STUDENT by oldfoolnigger(m): 9:46am On May 09, 2017
He is mad and no one is kind enough to tell him that...smh!

oya make I reconnect em brain back to him sharp sharp
Re: Rape Should Be Legalized In Nigeria, Girls Think They’re Smart - ESUT STUDENT by oldfoolnigger(m): 9:47am On May 09, 2017
He is mad and no one is kind enough to tell him that...smh!

oya make I reconnect em brain back to him sharp sharp

3 Likes

Re: Rape Should Be Legalized In Nigeria, Girls Think They’re Smart - ESUT STUDENT by PenisCaP: 10:56am On May 09, 2017
Is he mad? undecided
Re: Rape Should Be Legalized In Nigeria, Girls Think They’re Smart - ESUT STUDENT by Tazdroid(m): 11:08am On May 09, 2017
IHECHIDERE 1 OF STUPIDITY
Re: Rape Should Be Legalized In Nigeria, Girls Think They’re Smart - ESUT STUDENT by Onyenna(m): 11:22am On May 09, 2017
Three things are involved:

1• Nigger is high on Cocaine....

2• He's a very foolish being who has no regard for his mum [and sisters....if any]...and if so, he should be taken to a prison full of Aggressive and violent gay rapists and locked up for 3 months.....

3• Someone Hijacked his account.....

1 Like

Re: Rape Should Be Legalized In Nigeria, Girls Think They’re Smart - ESUT STUDENT by Nobody: 11:28am On May 09, 2017
hernandson:
let's not be too quick to judge,his account might be hacked oo,so let's chilled out first
Someone is thinking....

Please, are you a medical doctor...??
Re: Rape Should Be Legalized In Nigeria, Girls Think They’re Smart - ESUT STUDENT by bitcoinvin(m): 11:38am On May 09, 2017
Lmao via all the comments but to be frank,i dont support this
Re: Rape Should Be Legalized In Nigeria, Girls Think They’re Smart - ESUT STUDENT by 4rty(f): 11:52am On May 09, 2017
may it come to u as u wish for others.... sad
Re: Rape Should Be Legalized In Nigeria, Girls Think They’re Smart - ESUT STUDENT by jericco1(m): 12:01pm On May 09, 2017
Let him watch someone rape his sister, then we will consider his proposal.
Re: Rape Should Be Legalized In Nigeria, Girls Think They’re Smart - ESUT STUDENT by Traviscoke: 12:29pm On May 09, 2017
PLEASE , WE ARE SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCES THIS PATIENT OF OURS HAS BROUGHT TO YOU. IT WAS BROUGHT TO OUR NOTICE THAT JUDE CHIBUIKE A NOTORIOUS PSYCH PATIENT IN WARD 201 OF HUSBENIC PSYCHIATRIST HOSPITAL HAS GAINED ASESSS TO A MOBILE PHONE WITH AN INTERNET ASSESS AND WE PLEDGE OUR ENDEAVORS TO NEVER ALLOW SUCH INCIDENT HAPPEN AGAIN AS HE IS PERMANENTLY MOVED TO WARD 101 WITH MAXIMUM SECURITY

THANK YOU

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rape Should Be Legalized In Nigeria, Girls Think They’re Smart - ESUT STUDENT by Mcowubaba: 2:00pm On May 09, 2017
I don't support rape... At all.
It's very inhumane and wicked.

On the other hand, Girls should stop playing smart by half.

Define your relationship and boundaries on time, why will you lead a guy on, requesting for things your parents can't buy from him, then you manage to come to his house, he request for Sex.

You'll start talking gibberish on how he is now like a brother to you undecided or how you're in another relationship or you're keeping your virginity for your Future husband. Girls should know that once the start accepting Gifts from a guy, that guy will automatically feel he has an entitlement, you girls always wanna play smart.

Not Nollywood film or fiction, this happened to me, a girl I was chatting with on Facebook sometime ago, asked me to give her 120K to sort out some family and school issues, I jokingly
told her to go on a date with me, she refused and said she was in a relationship shocked and that she is usually very busy with school, work bla bla bla.(I never planned on giving her any 120k I just wanted to know if she would be interested in meeting with me or just wants me to DASH her 120K as Dangote's nephew wey I be naaa grin)

She just expected me to give her 120K, just like that grin
How many Nigerians earn 120K per month.
Girls and their wrapped up mentality, the wanna work in Eco Bank and get their salary in First Bank.

You can't work in UNILAG and earn your salary in UNIZIK undecided

Secondly,
Guys should learn how to control their emotions, No means No, stop being a Maga or mumu to any girl.
Stop spending recklessly for any girl, hoping to get payed back with Sex.

Personally, Sex doesn't and can't equate to the time, money and dedication I spend on a girl.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rape Should Be Legalized In Nigeria, Girls Think They’re Smart - ESUT STUDENT by hernandson(m): 2:39pm On May 09, 2017
EVILFOREST:

Someone is thinking....

Please, are you a medical doctor...??
am a sociologist undergraduate,so I don't tend to judge people quickly. you must have your facts before you conclude.

1 Like

Re: Rape Should Be Legalized In Nigeria, Girls Think They’re Smart - ESUT STUDENT by PromiseUche(m): 3:06pm On May 09, 2017
They actually play smart, they request for things their Parents can't afford, even when they can, they Know it's not right for them to hv such.
So hw do u think a guy will give u such and not demand for whatever...
#Pls get sense na, virtually every body hv brodas somehow.
Re: Rape Should Be Legalized In Nigeria, Girls Think They’re Smart - ESUT STUDENT by deolurexy1(m): 3:44pm On May 09, 2017
Its your daughter that will be raped.

Re: Rape Should Be Legalized In Nigeria, Girls Think They’re Smart - ESUT STUDENT by Kendzyma(m): 3:47pm On May 09, 2017
Only broke and jobbless niggas rape...girls die to rape real men..

2 Likes

Re: Rape Should Be Legalized In Nigeria, Girls Think They’re Smart - ESUT STUDENT by NaWetinDey(m): 5:04pm On May 09, 2017
Broken-hearted assniqa. They are coming for your innocent mother and sisters and even cousins and neieces.
Re: Rape Should Be Legalized In Nigeria, Girls Think They’re Smart - ESUT STUDENT by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 09, 2017
the rate at which some Nigerians are turning to idiots is heart-breaking

oh creator,give the young man sense to rape his own sistergringrin

1 Like

Re: Rape Should Be Legalized In Nigeria, Girls Think They’re Smart - ESUT STUDENT by LordIsaac(m): 5:47pm On May 09, 2017
The ladies have nothing to say...
Re: Rape Should Be Legalized In Nigeria, Girls Think They’re Smart - ESUT STUDENT by julioralph(m): 8:39pm On May 09, 2017
the idiot is so full of himself..... such that he gave himself a title.

1 Like

Re: Rape Should Be Legalized In Nigeria, Girls Think They’re Smart - ESUT STUDENT by ednut1(m): 9:13pm On May 09, 2017
Looks like he is contesting for a post in school and his enemies set him up. With Photoshop
Re: Rape Should Be Legalized In Nigeria, Girls Think They’re Smart - ESUT STUDENT by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 09, 2017
Scoop9ja:
An Electrical Engineering student of Enugu State University, Jude Chibuike, who claims he doesn’t care about what people do or say to him, has asked the Nigerian Government to legalize rape as some girls deserve more than that.

Here’s his post;

Source:http://gidibest.net/2017/05/this-esut-student-wants-rape-legalized-in-nigeria-because-girls-think-theyre-smart/
Probably your sister or mother should be a testing ground for legislation implementation
Re: Rape Should Be Legalized In Nigeria, Girls Think They’re Smart - ESUT STUDENT by Donjazzy12(m): 9:47pm On May 09, 2017
Scoop9ja:

Here’s his post;

I am not one to rubbish a fellow man on social media because he made a statement. All the first people to attack him were men. It is very shameful. Our society is full of weak men nowadays. Men who wait for women to validate them before they can talk. He just needs to clarify his statement.
Re: Rape Should Be Legalized In Nigeria, Girls Think They’re Smart - ESUT STUDENT by Donjazzy12(m): 9:48pm On May 09, 2017
LordIsaac:
The ladies have nothing to say...
Because they are smart.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Academy Admission Processes And News Thread 6th Rc.... / Nigerian Family With 10 Professors / How To Calculate Your CGPA As A Student From100l-400l/500l.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.