Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,769 members, 7,798,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Just Got Fired Cause Of This.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Just Got Fired Cause Of This.. (614 Views)

This Python Just Got Killed By A Hunter / Man Exposed Kfc's Cooking Secrets After Being Fired / Lady With Four Fingers Cause Twitter Meltdown... (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Got Fired Cause Of This.. by BlueShine(m): 11:46pm On May 08, 2017
Evening guys, been blogging for someone for months now and he has been paying me 7k, I demanded for increase in salary to 10k

And he said he was will hire someone I should stop because he can't increase my salary. cry

Just sad right now.... .
Re: Just Got Fired Cause Of This.. by Nobody: 12:01am On May 09, 2017
Blog for yourself - improve on the quality of your story and connect on an emotional level. do not just write short detached paragraphs without emotion.. He only sacked you because he knows the value of your work and he can get it elsewhere for cheap

1 Like

Re: Just Got Fired Cause Of This.. by whitebeard(m): 12:13am On May 09, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:
Blog for yourself - improve on the quality of your story and connect on an emotional level. do not just write short detached paragraphs without emotion.. He only sacked you because he knows the value of your work and he can get it elsewhere for cheap
relating to ur signature: angels were male before nah...we haven't heard of a female angel

and your native pic get as he be
Re: Just Got Fired Cause Of This.. by Nobody: 10:26am On May 09, 2017
whitebeard:
relating to ur signature: angels were male before nah...we haven't heard of a female angel and your native pic get as he be

Zechariah 5:9 (NET)
5:9 Then I looked again and saw two women going forth with the wind in their wings (they had wings like those of a stork) and they lifted up the basket between the earth and the sky.
Re: Just Got Fired Cause Of This.. by whitebeard(m): 11:06am On May 09, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

that is savage but thanks anyways now I can can reason why they call girls angels

(1) (Reply)

Police And Navy Clash In Calabar!!! 7 Feared Dead!!! / Bead Tutorials / This Hallelujah Challenge Must Stop!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.