Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

My Wife's V*gina Is Too Large & Her Juice Runs Like Tap - Frustrated Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife's V*gina Is Too Large & Her Juice Runs Like Tap - Frustrated Husband (10152 Views)

Shocking Video: Man Got Trapped Inside His Wife's V While Making Love To Her / I Don’t Need Any Man, This One Makes Me Release Like Tap Water – Diana Irungu / Frustrated Husband Lashes Wife On Facebook (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife's V*gina Is Too Large & Her Juice Runs Like Tap - Frustrated Husband by bumi10(m): 12:53am On May 09, 2017
The need to have s*x with your wife before committing to her in marriage cannot be overemphasized. Relationship consultant and socialite, Joro Olumofin shared thid heartbreaking story of a man who is regretting why he got married without first having s*x with his wife.

The Lagos-based Psychologist and Relationship therapist, Joro Olumofin, has taken to his Instagram page to shared the story of a man who is experiencing the 'worst ever s*x life' in his marriage.

According to the man, he married his wife without initially having s*x with her because she said that she was celibate and won't engage in s*x until their wedding night. The man is now crying out loud after complaining of how wide his wife's private part is, adding that sometimes when he's into her, he doesn't even know, adding that her p*ssy's juice runs like tap water.

Below is an e-mail he sent to the Love Doctor:

what will do if it was you?

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/05/my-wife-vgina-is-too-large-her-juice.html?m=1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Wife's V*gina Is Too Large & Her Juice Runs Like Tap - Frustrated Husband by Ajasco222: 12:57am On May 09, 2017
grin grin. This JORO and cooked up stories are like 5 & 6.

12 Likes

Re: My Wife's V*gina Is Too Large & Her Juice Runs Like Tap - Frustrated Husband by Aubrey1(m): 1:00am On May 09, 2017
Eh yaaaaa!!!! that's why i keep testing their pussy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife's V*gina Is Too Large & Her Juice Runs Like Tap - Frustrated Husband by Nobody: 1:18am On May 09, 2017
He's telling us that he has a small noodle angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife's V*gina Is Too Large & Her Juice Runs Like Tap - Frustrated Husband by Nobody: 1:22am On May 09, 2017
Touching story..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife's V*gina Is Too Large & Her Juice Runs Like Tap - Frustrated Husband by Nobody: 1:26am On May 09, 2017
grin

See...this is the effect of NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE ...this is a dilemma! U dont know what s(he) got before tying the rest of ur life in this mess... grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife's V*gina Is Too Large & Her Juice Runs Like Tap - Frustrated Husband by dacovajnr: 1:28am On May 09, 2017
I stopped reading joro's cooked up stories long tym ago...he writes fables just to stay relevant undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife's V*gina Is Too Large & Her Juice Runs Like Tap - Frustrated Husband by NemzySeries(m): 1:31am On May 09, 2017
is like im using mouth wash to gaggle
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.... TankGod itz not doing u like ure sucking fuel frm Gen grin

10 Likes

Re: My Wife's V*gina Is Too Large & Her Juice Runs Like Tap - Frustrated Husband by bumi10(m): 2:35am On May 09, 2017
Halfpenny:
He's telling us that he has a small noodle angry

that may not be the case, I have a friend that whenever a man hugs her, she will be wet like hell.

honestly

3 Likes

Re: My Wife's V*gina Is Too Large & Her Juice Runs Like Tap - Frustrated Husband by bumi10(m): 2:36am On May 09, 2017
NemzySeries:
is like im using mouth wash to gaggle
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.... TankGod itz not doing u like ure sucking fuel frm Gen grin

hahahahahahahahahA i even how he is able to go down there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife's V*gina Is Too Large & Her Juice Runs Like Tap - Frustrated Husband by dingbang(m): 2:54am On May 09, 2017
These days I even run away from women like that..
Re: My Wife's V*gina Is Too Large & Her Juice Runs Like Tap - Frustrated Husband by Aubrey1(m): 3:47am On May 09, 2017
bumi10:

that may not be the case, I have a friend that whenever a man hugs her, she will be wet like hell.

honestly
Na dog be that naw
Re: My Wife's V*gina Is Too Large & Her Juice Runs Like Tap - Frustrated Husband by coolzeal(m): 4:52am On May 09, 2017
Aubrey1:

Na dog be that naw
She's not a dog but a human besides, this is very normal. It means that she's aroused and she's not the only girl in the world with such experience. No worries, Its a natural lube and the wetness helps the penis slide in.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's V*gina Is Too Large & Her Juice Runs Like Tap - Frustrated Husband by madridguy(m): 4:59am On May 09, 2017
I pity the man.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's V*gina Is Too Large & Her Juice Runs Like Tap - Frustrated Husband by Motolank: 5:10am On May 09, 2017
Is his peniz a good size? All them tiny thing men with complains....mtchew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife's V*gina Is Too Large & Her Juice Runs Like Tap - Frustrated Husband by Nobody: 5:11am On May 09, 2017
na lie!
Re: My Wife's V*gina Is Too Large & Her Juice Runs Like Tap - Frustrated Husband by morbeta(m): 6:16am On May 09, 2017
Your dick is kiwi size
Re: My Wife's V*gina Is Too Large & Her Juice Runs Like Tap - Frustrated Husband by DanseMacabre(m): 6:40am On May 09, 2017
Lmao. You fit dey pour Nutri-C inside before you start dey head make e be like say na juice you dey drink.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's V*gina Is Too Large & Her Juice Runs Like Tap - Frustrated Husband by JideAmuGiaka: 6:46am On May 09, 2017
Oga stop crying, use Dangote cement to fill the gap.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's V*gina Is Too Large & Her Juice Runs Like Tap - Frustrated Husband by IamAirforce1: 6:57am On May 09, 2017
Lol

Very very funny cheesy
Re: My Wife's V*gina Is Too Large & Her Juice Runs Like Tap - Frustrated Husband by Lionessza(f): 7:01am On May 09, 2017
bumi10:
The need to have s*x with your wife before committing to her in marriage cannot be overemphasized. Relationship consultant and socialite, Joro Olumofin shared thid heartbreaking story of a man who is regretting why he got married without first having s*x with his wife.

The Lagos-based Psychologist and Relationship therapist, Joro Olumofin, has taken to his Instagram page to shared the story of a man who is experiencing the 'worst ever s*x life' in his marriage.

According to the man, he married his wife without initially having s*x with her because she said that she was celibate and won't engage in s*x until their wedding night. The man is now crying out loud after complaining of how wide his wife's private part is, adding that sometimes when he's into her, he doesn't even know, adding that her p*ssy's juice runs like tap water.

Below is an e-mail he sent to the Love Doctor:

what will do if it was you?

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/05/my-wife-vgina-is-too-large-her-juice.html?m=1

Re: My Wife's V*gina Is Too Large & Her Juice Runs Like Tap - Frustrated Husband by Lionessza(f): 7:04am On May 09, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

See...this is the effect of NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE ...this is a dilemma! U dont know what s(he) got before tying the rest of ur life in this mess... grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Wife's V*gina Is Too Large & Her Juice Runs Like Tap - Frustrated Husband by CuddleMe(f): 7:05am On May 09, 2017
daylyt:
Touching story..

Don't tell me you believe this story

1 Like

Re: My Wife's V*gina Is Too Large & Her Juice Runs Like Tap - Frustrated Husband by Onyenna(m): 7:08am On May 09, 2017
Nnaah meehn....... Nke a tara Akpu Nku!

1 Like

Re: My Wife's V*gina Is Too Large & Her Juice Runs Like Tap - Frustrated Husband by Nobody: 7:14am On May 09, 2017
CuddleMe:
Don't tell me you believe this story

Why not?

It's possible. .

1 Like

Re: My Wife's V*gina Is Too Large & Her Juice Runs Like Tap - Frustrated Husband by CuddleMe(f): 7:19am On May 09, 2017
daylyt:

Why not?

It's possible. .
Could be that his tool too small
Re: My Wife's V*gina Is Too Large & Her Juice Runs Like Tap - Frustrated Husband by Nobody: 7:21am On May 09, 2017
CuddleMe:
Could be that his tool too small

Lolzz..

Too small vs too big cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Wife's V*gina Is Too Large & Her Juice Runs Like Tap - Frustrated Husband by CuddleMe(f): 7:22am On May 09, 2017
daylyt:

Lolzz..

Too small vs too big cheesy

I don't believe this story
Re: My Wife's V*gina Is Too Large & Her Juice Runs Like Tap - Frustrated Husband by Nobody: 7:26am On May 09, 2017
CuddleMe:
I don't believe this story

Why not?
Re: My Wife's V*gina Is Too Large & Her Juice Runs Like Tap - Frustrated Husband by CuddleMe(f): 7:28am On May 09, 2017
daylyt:

Why not?
Juice running like tap, how's that even possible?

1 Like

Re: My Wife's V*gina Is Too Large & Her Juice Runs Like Tap - Frustrated Husband by Nobody: 7:43am On May 09, 2017
CuddleMe:
Juice running like tap, how's that even possible?

Lolzz..

It's possible. ..

1 Like

Re: My Wife's V*gina Is Too Large & Her Juice Runs Like Tap - Frustrated Husband by YorubaNigga(m): 7:45am On May 09, 2017
Does pussy widens? I need someone to enlighten me. shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hotel Cleaner Who Stole Sperm From A Used Condom Won Child Support Battle / My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian / How Important Are Looks To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.