Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City (24578 Views)

Buy My 4 Houses On 2 Plots Of Land Near Enugu City For Immediate Rental Income / New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City / New Construction Of 8 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 4:13am On May 09, 2017
Ladies and Gentlemen, we are still in the business of building affordable housing all across the nation, we move to yet another site for this new building starting this week.

Project: Construction of a block of 8 flats of 3 bedrooms
Client: A nairalander
Contractors: Tigerkenn Homes Ltd
Budget: To be revealed later.

Actual work on this site starts soon as we start with preparations for the full construction of this beautiful building.

A picture of the new site............

2 Likes

Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 4:15am On May 09, 2017
We will be doing this building in a very developed part of town, good neighborhood, good rental value............

Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by kingralph(m): 7:39am On May 09, 2017
Spyder880! Where hast thou been? Longest time!
Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by emmadejust(m): 8:20am On May 09, 2017
Chairman you be ruler for storey building

I still dey hope for a job from you as you promise oooo grin

1 Like

Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 9:30am On May 09, 2017
kingralph:
Spyder880! Where hast thou been? Longest time!

I've been around my man. Just very busy. grin
Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 9:31am On May 09, 2017
emmadejust:
Chairman you be ruler for storey building

I still dey hope for a job from you as you promise oooo grin

I remember. Anytime I want to do a finish, we can talk.

1 Like

Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by gabbytabby: 9:50am On May 09, 2017
I have been showing off your work to my alumni group sothay some of them may think say I want to get percentage not knowing say my concern na for delivery cos all roads to 9ja building ptojects are littered with good intentions but little completed projects.

Its for a good cause. Always remember that.

The project is 2 semi detached bungalows of 3 bedrooms each. Its in a school in Onitsha. Should I put your name forward for it. Details to follow.

spyder880:

I've been around my man. Just very busy. grin
Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by smiley001(m): 9:54am On May 09, 2017
Another one? Nothing but congrats once again sir.

1 Like

Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 2:07pm On May 09, 2017
gabbytabby:
I have been showing off your work to my alumni group sothay some of them may think say I want to get percentage not knowing say my concern na for delivery cos all roads to 9ja building ptojects are littered with good intentions but little completed projects.

Its for a good cause. Always remember that.

The project is 2 semi detached bungalows of 3 bedrooms each. Its in a school in Onitsha. Should I put your name forward for it. Details to follow.

I know you to be a very honest person and I will always consider any links you give me, knowing that I cannot afford to fail, with you watching closely cheesy

Thank you sister.

3 Likes

Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 2:08pm On May 09, 2017
smiley001:
Another one? Nothing but congrats once again sir.

Thank you brother, God bless you.
Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by properguy: 2:48pm On May 09, 2017
What is the rental value here?
Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by LeeCodeman: 2:57pm On May 09, 2017
Engr., please help with this. Went for an interview and was asked what I will do if after getting the building super structure to the roofing level, I found out that the steel roofing in the design is too much for what has been built up. I have to use the steel roofing.

How will you answer this question satisfactorily?
Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 5:44pm On May 09, 2017
LeeCodeman:
Engr., please help with this. Went for an interview and was asked what I will do if after getting the building super structure to the roofing level, I found out that the steel roofing in the design is too much for what has been built up. I have to use the steel roofing.

How will you answer this question satisfactorily?

You should tell them that the mistake was from the original designers of the house who were supposed to calculate the weight of steel roofing and make provisions from the foundation and all the structural members of the house so it can bear the weight of steel roofing structure.

But since you are taking over, you will do well to calculate the added load of steel roofing on the building, if the foundation type cannot carry it and there are no guarantee that the work will both be cost efficient and safe, you have to change the roof design to use other roofing methods like wood.

2 Likes

Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by LeeCodeman: 6:36am On May 10, 2017
spyder880:

You should tell them that the mistake was from the original designers of the house who were supposed to calculate the weight of steel roofing and make provisions from the foundation and all the structural members of the house so it can bear the weight of steel roofing structure.

But since you are taking over, you will do well to calculate the added load of steel roofing on the building, if the foundation type cannot carry it and there are no guarantee that the work will both be cost efficient and safe, you have to change the roof design to use other roofing methods like wood.
Thanks so much. Very helpful.
Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 6:56am On May 12, 2017
properguy:
What is the rental value here?

This is the center of Achara layout, good streets, tarred roads and good neighborhood. You can collect 350-400k easily from 3 bedroom flats in this place. It could be more if the finish is great.
Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 7:01am On May 12, 2017
We are ready to start here, ground breaking planned for today............

Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 10:01pm On May 16, 2017
We have started foundation excavation works here at this site, more pictures by tomorrow.............
Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 11:23pm On May 17, 2017
We started the foundation excavations for this house yesterday...............

Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 11:51pm On May 17, 2017
More pictures from the foundation, we also started our column starter bars, Y20 bars.

Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 8:17am On May 18, 2017
We continue with column base excavations today.

Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 6:32am On May 19, 2017
More excavations............

Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 6:41am On May 19, 2017
More columns, more starter bars.............

Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 10:29pm On May 23, 2017

Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 10:38pm On May 23, 2017
More...

Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 10:45pm On May 23, 2017
Standing columns.........

Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 10:48pm On May 23, 2017
More work tomorrow..........

Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 11:08pm On May 25, 2017
Updates..........

Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 11:10pm On May 25, 2017
Concrete blinding.........

Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 8:37pm On May 27, 2017
We have started laying foundation blocks inside this cast floor.

Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 8:45pm On May 27, 2017
More block work by more of my workers............

Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by eazyway212: 10:19pm On May 28, 2017
For your soil tests ; contact me, Engr. Ezekiel@ 08060244464.....We deliver in all types of soil tests
Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 11:16pm On May 30, 2017
We continue to work in this site, although all my workers couldn't come to work today due to the sit at home being observed in the east.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Is This Quotation For Roofing Ok? / Interior Architecture In Nigeria Is Very Bad / Architectural designs of Duplex and boungalow at Affordable Price 08096365063

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.