Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City (42015 Views)

A Nice 10 Flats Of 3bedroom To Let At Ikoyi, Lagos / New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City / 10 Flats For Sale At Egbeda, Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by spyder880(m): 4:31am On May 09, 2017
We have arrived Onitsha, to add to the amazing lineup of beatiful structures lining the city, details of what we have come to do are as follows;

Project: Construction of a block of 10 flats of 2 bedrooms
Client: A nairalander
Contractors: Tigerkenn Homes Ltd
Budget: to be revealed later

This work starts this week, join us as we present to you, the challenges, processes and how we delivered on our promise as usual.

The 3d is a sample of how this house will look like, but not actual 3d for this particular project.

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by Ezegei(m): 4:38am On May 09, 2017
how much is it?
Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by spyder880(m): 4:42am On May 09, 2017
This is the neighborhood, and this is the land, there was a building here. Our first task is to remove the roof of this old house, bring this building down and evacuate the debris from the old house, this debris will be used to fill up the street level.

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by spyder880(m): 4:51am On May 09, 2017
My demolition squad has already moved into site, by this morning, they will be tearing down the roof and removing both roofing sheets and wood. I will be looking to sell all the useful scrap from this house.

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by smiley001(m): 9:52am On May 09, 2017
Congrats sir

1 Like

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by spyder880(m): 6:30am On May 12, 2017
Removing the roofing wood and roofing sheets by my carpenters...........

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by spyder880(m): 6:44am On May 12, 2017
Then we started to bring the walls down..............

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by Nobody: 8:33am On May 16, 2017
Kudos to your demolition squad!

1 Like

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by spyder880(m): 10:02pm On May 16, 2017
StainlessH:
Kudos to your demolition squad!

Thank you bro, those guys can work fast.

1 Like

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by spyder880(m): 10:05pm On May 16, 2017
Removal of all debris, and using them to fill the road level................

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by spyder880(m): 11:15pm On May 25, 2017
We start the foundation excavation in this site........

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by spyder880(m): 11:16pm On May 25, 2017
We continue............

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by spyder880(m): 8:04am On May 30, 2017
The foundations are getting deeper..............

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by spyder880(m): 8:08am On May 30, 2017
Buying rods from Ogbo rods, bridge head market, Onitsha.

1 Share

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by spyder880(m): 8:11am On May 30, 2017
Using the rods.............

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by spyder880(m): 8:13am On May 30, 2017
More pictures as we prepare to move with the speed needed for this building............

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by whirlwind7(m): 11:33am On May 30, 2017
spyder880:
Using the rods.............

Can you tell me please, what rod will you use for the starter columns and ground floor columns? Y20 or Y25?

What about the slabs (decking) reinforcements? Is Y12 suitable?
Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by spyder880(m): 10:53pm On May 30, 2017
whirlwind7:

Can you tell me please, what rod will you use for the starter columns and ground floor columns? Y20 or Y25?

What about the slabs (decking) reinforcements? Is Y12 suitable?

Starter columns are Y20 being used already, Decking reinforcements are Y16 and Y12, according to the structural design of the house.
Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by whirlwind7(m): 6:07am On May 31, 2017
spyder880:

Starter columns are Y20 being used already, Decking reinforcements are Y16 and Y12, according to the structural design of the house.

Thanks.
Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by spyder880(m): 6:08am On Jun 03, 2017
We are ready with a lot of materials here, starting the foundation pad footing cast already.............

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by Badgers14: 11:34am On Jun 03, 2017
spyder880:
We are ready with a lot of materials here, starting the foundation pad footing cast already.............

I was shaking in my shoes when i saw this thread...
In this change economy someone is building an eye poping 10 flats grin grin

Woww I love my country. I have been in quite a few countries believe it or not I have never seen any citizens as hardworking as Nigerians.

Nigerians have this kama mu ga anwu ga mu doliwa mentality... Sorry, I don't know the English translation grin grin

Oga Spyder88, what is the estimated cost of this project (Carcass only).

2 Likes

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by VIPICO(m): 1:18pm On Jun 03, 2017
spyder880:

My man! Longest time. I've not being to Nairaland in a while. Good to know you're still doing what you know how to do best. God'd speed and strength I wish you!

1 Like

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by spyder880(m): 4:49pm On Jun 03, 2017
Badgers14:

I was shaking in my shoes when i saw this thread...
In this change economy someone is building an eye poping 10 flats grin grin

Woww I love my country. I have been in quite a few countries believe it or not I have never seen any citizens as hardworking as Nigerians.

Nigerians have this kama mu ga anwu ga mu doliwa mentality... Sorry, I don't know the English translation grin grin

Oga Spyder88, what is the estimated cost of this project (Carcass only).

Welcome my man, this carcass is planned to cost N30 million naira or more.

2 Likes

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by Fhemmmy: 9:02pm On Jun 03, 2017

Congratulations, My Chairman at the top
I would love to know the total cost including all fixtures with painting and all that will be remaining will be furnishing

1 Like

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by mufutau55(m): 3:05am On Jun 04, 2017
Fhemmmy:

I would love to know the total cost including all fixtures with painting and all that will be remaining will be furnishing

So, this "BLUE" man just dey hide somewhere ni? God dey o.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by twinskenny(m): 5:59am On Jun 04, 2017
I love onitsha

1 Like

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by spyder880(m): 6:38am On Jun 04, 2017
Fhemmmy:

My Oga, the finish will depend on a lot of things, if my Oga who owns this house gives me his list of choice materials, like tiles, ceiling type, wardrobes or not, window and doors type, grade of sanitary wares and lights quality, this will give me an idea of how much total cost it will become before furnishings. But it is expected to be above N25m

Those your chilling, powerful rides you sell can really tempt somebody o grin Welcome Sir.
Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by Fhemmmy: 5:54pm On Jun 04, 2017
spyder880:

My Oga, the finish will depend on a lot of things, if my Oga who owns this house gives me his list of choice materials, like tiles, ceiling type, wardrobes or not, window and doors type, grade of sanitary wares and lights quality, this will give me an idea of how much total cost it will become before furnishings. But it is expected to be above N25m

Those your chilling, powerful rides you sell can really tempt somebody o grin Welcome Sir.

How about you just give the average in terms of value and grade of what to be used . . . . And you saying for 10 units of 2 Bedroom apartments, ready for tenants to move in 55M Naira will be at the disposal of the owner? What is the rent in that area for a 2 bedroom apartment?
Chairman, those rides are calling your name oh, so come and get one my honorable chairman at the top . . . . Na you biko oh

2 Likes

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by Fhemmmy: 5:55pm On Jun 04, 2017
mufutau55:

So, this "BLUE" man just dey hide somewhere ni? God dey o.

Hajji M.

My Chairman at the top, i am always here sir, reading and salivating but students that has no questions will have to be quiet and learning continues
How is life and family?
Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by omanzo02: 9:42pm On Jun 04, 2017
Oga spyder and honourable house I have a lame man question, how many length of rods would it take to make one pillar column from floor to decking level? Thanks
Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by spyder880(m): 10:26pm On Jun 04, 2017
omanzo02:
Oga spyder and honourable house I have a lame man question, how many length of rods would it take to make one pillar column from floor to decking level? Thanks

Let me assure you that this will be a very difficult question to answer, because you have to be sure of the type of column and how many rods are tied in the column, the height of the starter bars, the lap length, the height of building from floor to the decking, and the length of rod coming out through the decking.

But if your question is just the floor to the decking on a 4 bar column, 1.3 length of a 39.6 ft rod.
Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by omanzo02: 10:26am On Jun 05, 2017
spyder880:

Let me assure you that this will be a very difficult question to answer, because you have to be sure of the type of column and how many rods are tied in the column, the height of the starter bars, the lap length, the height of building from floor to the decking, and the length of rod coming out through the decking.

But if your question is just the floor to the decking on a 4 bar column, 1.3 length of a 39.6 ft rod.

Thanks for your response.... It's going to be a 4 rods tied in the column from the floor to the decking that will protrude at least 70cm above the decking.... The house has 38 column/pillars and I am getting an estimate of 40 length of rods and I am skeptical if that would be enough. With your rough estimate I may need 49.4 length of rods and plus 5 rods in case of nforeseen circumstances.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Prince Ebeano Supermarket In Lekki On Fire / Governor Abba Kabir Yusuf Demolishes Buildings Approved By Ganduje (Video) / Building A 2 Bedroom Flat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.