Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,134,095 members, 7,746,209 topics. Date: Friday, 23 February 2024 at 08:17 PM

I'm A Graduate Of Mechanical Engineering - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I'm A Graduate Of Mechanical Engineering (899 Views)

This Is For You If You Are A Graduate Searching For A Job Instead Of Some Skills / CV Format For A Graduate Trainee Job Application / A Graduate Of Mechanical Engineering In Need Of A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm A Graduate Of Mechanical Engineering by dedons: 7:50am On May 09, 2017
Good day my fellow Nairalanders. I am a graduate of Mechanical Engineering but have no job.

Please if you have a job for me or you have a workshop where I can pass time.

Thank you.

I have experience in metal fabrications, solid tyre pressing and changing, metal drilling, boring, engine block and cylinder block surfacing, crankshaft rebording and other Technical skills.
Thank you.
Re: I'm A Graduate Of Mechanical Engineering by Naturallyme: 9:52pm On May 09, 2017
One would have expected you to state your skill and strengths. Then ur plea would be regarded as genuine and balanced
Re: I'm A Graduate Of Mechanical Engineering by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 09, 2017
What can you do? Tell us, your degree is worthless if you can't do anything. What can you do that a plumber can't do? What can you do that a mechanic can't do? What can you do that a HVAC technician can do?
Let's know the worth of that certificate.
Re: I'm A Graduate Of Mechanical Engineering by obonujoker(m): 11:36pm On May 09, 2017
majekdom2:
What can you do? Tell us, your degree is worthless if you can't do nothing. What can you do that a plumber can't do? What can you do that a mechanic can't do? What can you do that a HVAC technician can do?

He needs a trainee position na.... what are they teaching in Nigerian worthless schools??
Re: I'm A Graduate Of Mechanical Engineering by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 09, 2017
obonujoker:

He needs a trainee position na.... what are they teaching in Nigerian worthless schools??
No company will take in a Trainee with no skills. Infact, most trainees already have about 2 years work experience. The labor market in Nigeria is more than competitive. My point is he should garner skills or tell us about it. If he has got skills he should build on it i.e freelance, volunteer. It will help.
Yes, Nigerian universities don't prepare one for the labor market except a few. I was a victim of the system. Came out with good grades but didn't fit into my choice industry. It had to check myself when I failed several interviews and ACs.
Re: I'm A Graduate Of Mechanical Engineering by dedons: 9:17am On May 11, 2017
Naturallyme:
One would have expected you to state your skill and strengths. Then ur plea would be regarded as genuine and balanced
i have updated it sir.
Re: I'm A Graduate Of Mechanical Engineering by dedons: 9:17am On May 11, 2017
majekdom2:
What can you do? Tell us, your degree is worthless if you can't do anything. What can you do that a plumber can't do? What can you do that a mechanic can't do? What can you do that a HVAC technician can do?
i have updated it sir.
Re: I'm A Graduate Of Mechanical Engineering by dedons: 9:18am On May 11, 2017
obonujoker:

I have updated it sir.

(1) (Reply)

Benue Npower Supervisors Extorting Money From Npower Corps. / Why Are Banks Always Interested In Age? / Field Supervisor , Field Marketer , Secretary Job , Cashier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.