Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Bukky Alakara - Literature (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bukky Alakara (288302 Views)

Bukky Alakara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukky Alakara by SheWrites(f): 12:22pm On Jul 07, 2017
I appreciate you all. Thanks.

You can get your ebook copy of Bukky Alakara on okadabooks.com/search?term=Bukky+Alakara
at N350

*winks*

2 Likes

Re: Bukky Alakara by queenitee(f): 12:24pm On Jul 07, 2017
SheWrites:

You can get your ebook copy of Bukky Alakara on okadabooks.com/search?term=Bukky+Alakara
at N350

*winks*
*winks* no problem.
Two men, one heart. Hmmmm
Re: Bukky Alakara by Favour222(f): 1:56pm On Jul 07, 2017
bodeskii:
So chike didn't '' do it'' for more than two years??
Na wa..
As for those claiming chike una no consider this one o.. Liars undecided undecided
What is this one saying??.... abi u nor read d story.....
Re: Bukky Alakara by crislyn(f): 2:13pm On Jul 07, 2017
Always on point SheWrite! God bless you...muah!
Re: Bukky Alakara by huntsman007(m): 3:20pm On Jul 07, 2017
wow! this was surely a bomb. really enjoyed myself, tanks ma'am Shewrites. Looking forward for a new story frm yu.
Pls, dnt forget to mention me on ur new story. will appreciate it.
Re: Bukky Alakara by pweetyoge(f): 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2017
Reading the last two chapters, sincerely my heart was racing. thinking bukky might fall for gbemiga's antics again.tnk God u did not try anything funny by switching the script. a great story, a life lesson to ladies. thnk u shewrites

2 Likes

Re: Bukky Alakara by bodeskii(m): 3:44pm On Jul 07, 2017
Favour222:
What is this one saying??.... abi u nor read d story.....
Read what I wrote again and again till you understand cool
Re: Bukky Alakara by dominique(f): 4:01pm On Jul 07, 2017
How I wish the story didn't end, I thoroughly enjoyed every single chapter. Pls tag me when you start your next story.

SheWrites:

at N350

*winks*

You will have more downloads if you take down some of the episodes in the story here, also for copyright reasons.
Re: Bukky Alakara by djon78(m): 4:49pm On Jul 07, 2017
Wow finally the chapter closes. Eiya sorry for Gbemiga but God of 2nd, 3rd chance will make him find another if this was real life.

The moral and lesson in this story is let us not throw away the chance God brings into our life because of pleasing our family. Also Bukky and Chike are great, wonderful, characters. I wonder how of such kind of people we have now.
Thanks SheWrites
Re: Bukky Alakara by Lorlahlizzy(f): 4:52pm On Jul 07, 2017
She writes God bless u for this story....
Re: Bukky Alakara by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 07, 2017
Wow, great story, shewrites, everyone has been put in his or her place
Re: Bukky Alakara by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 07, 2017
Thumbs up sis. At a point I was scared bukky would be dumb enough to allow gbemiga into her life again. Nice piece
Re: Bukky Alakara by angelliza(f): 5:37pm On Jul 07, 2017
I really enjoy the story Kudos to You I pray d lord will increase your source of knowledge and it will not run dry. You are indeed a She writer
Re: Bukky Alakara by OlatunjiKazeem(m): 6:36pm On Jul 07, 2017
shewrites ... Now it's a happy ending,, thumps up, u are too much, I pray Almighty god increase ur knowledge and wisdom, u are one of the blessings to this country, bigger u I pray, In-sha Allah
Re: Bukky Alakara by SheWrites(f): 9:12pm On Jul 07, 2017
OlatunjiKazeem:
shewrites ... Now it's a happy ending,, thumps up, u are too much, I pray Almighty god increase ur knowledge and wisdom, u are one of the blessings to this country, bigger u I pray, In-sha Allah

thanks
Re: Bukky Alakara by SheWrites(f): 9:13pm On Jul 07, 2017
angelliza:
I really enjoy the story Kudos to You I pray d lord will increase your source of knowledge and it will not run dry. You are indeed a She writer

lol... thanks sweet heart.
Re: Bukky Alakara by SheWrites(f): 9:16pm On Jul 07, 2017
dominique:
How I wish the story didn't end, I thoroughly enjoyed every single chapter. Pls tag me when you start your next story.

You will have more downloads if you take down some of the episodes in the story here, also for copyright reasons.

Thanks Sweerie...

I plan to post stories that won't be completed.

Anyone who wants the completed one can get it on okadabooks.

That is to say, both the completed and uncompleted stories on nairaland will all be sold on okadabooks.

1 Like

Re: Bukky Alakara by SheWrites(f): 9:17pm On Jul 07, 2017
queenitee:

*winks* no problem.
Two men, one heart. Hmmmm

*hugs*
Re: Bukky Alakara by SheWrites(f): 9:18pm On Jul 07, 2017
Shakyroh320:
love you more,chike is in deed a gentle man just like my booo ,more wisdom madam

*hugs*
Re: Bukky Alakara by SheWrites(f): 9:18pm On Jul 07, 2017
Precious111:

Hmm
What an Happy ending. Aunty Shewrites Thanks for sharing this piece with us.
I must confess, you are a wonderful writer.

May God give you more wisdom and understanding to write and increase you on every side.

Amen! Thank you.
Re: Bukky Alakara by SheWrites(f): 9:19pm On Jul 07, 2017
Nnwannsukka:

#teamChike
Gbemiga had is chance already even when everybody reading the story thought Gbemiga was a changed niggar after Alakara gave him another chance and he still went again and chosed his education over the Girl, if he was a true Lover he would have masterminded not minding any circum stance that will happen to keep the Love , i mean a Mute Friendship and allow the Whole Education Saga comes to a Point ,by then tue philips would have nothing to say than to accept her. Chikena.

But my man of the year #CHIKENNA even when he got the offer for the U.K the girl pannincked at first ,but those sweet sweet word gave here the full and enduring confidence to wait as much and as Long as he stays there and that was what GBEMIGA PHILIP NATURALLY LACKED all he know is to Get another chance.

I love Gbemiga in some aspect tooo, ya all know what i mean 'the sharp Guy' Alakara will always have that memory of her first Dicked Guy, it will always flash through her mind whenever chike want to totori.
And you that is saying you never loved how it ended that gbemiga deserved more, go and do ur write up and Let Gbemiga the Balck Mamba to win and Let chike loose and loook like WAKAMA.
#Shewrites, i havent seen you but i've fell in Love with you already, nice write up, the storyline was always at "was gonna happen next".
Keep the write up gooing, its getting you somwhere Great. Thanks

Thank you sooooo much.
Re: Bukky Alakara by SheWrites(f): 9:20pm On Jul 07, 2017
iamnicer:
Awwwww my love SHEWRITES

Finally , never wished this story to end

No condition is permanent in this LIFE

Hugs and kisses SHEWRITES smiley

*hugs*

1 Like

Re: Bukky Alakara by SheWrites(f): 9:21pm On Jul 07, 2017
nerd51:
shewrites..shewrites..shewrites. Great job. I just kept on laughing as i read the ending of the story and i gotta say, this is one of the best stories i have read so far. Waiting for your next story. More ink to your pen, dear.

Thannnnnnnkkkkkkkkkkkksssssssssssssssssss *winks*
Re: Bukky Alakara by SheWrites(f): 9:22pm On Jul 07, 2017
Dessydemmy:
Oh!!1 so sweet and romatic. We all most not forget the lesson(s) from this wonderful write-up, Bukky is definitely the character in this write-up to emulate .
And to the boss lady() cheesy, you are the best, God bless you more and increase your wisdom I'm waiting for you at the top and see you at the top dearie.

Amen! Thank you.
Re: Bukky Alakara by SheWrites(f): 9:23pm On Jul 07, 2017
shurley22:
Awwwwnnn...
See me loading the next pages to see if there is a continuation of the story...I wish it didn't have to end. I'm gonna miss Bukky although I'm glad the way it all ended in her favour.
Well done ma'am SheWrites, thank you for this wonderful piece.

Thanks. i am glad you enjoyed yourself *winks*
Re: Bukky Alakara by SheWrites(f): 9:23pm On Jul 07, 2017
iiru:
you are appreciated, your story is always making sense. well done and keep up the good work, SHE_ WRITES wonderfully

Thank you.
Re: Bukky Alakara by kaakaa1(m): 9:33pm On Jul 07, 2017
SheWrites:
Wow! It's being quite a journey.

Thank you all for your immerse support, compliments, arguements... everything.

I really, really enjoyed myself.

Let's do this again.

Next story loading...

I sincerely love and appreciate you all *hugs&kisses*

thumbs up shewrites! Awesome Piece! please do well to mention me when the new story starts
Re: Bukky Alakara by nellaz(m): 9:39pm On Jul 07, 2017
DIS UR STORY SWEET WELL WELL TNK U I GO DEY FOLLOW U
Re: Bukky Alakara by sofiaelvis(f): 10:02pm On Jul 07, 2017
enjoyed every bit of the story
Re: Bukky Alakara by yorhmienerd(m): 10:12pm On Jul 07, 2017
cool SheWrites, you wonderful
Re: Bukky Alakara by Rasmodox101(m): 12:04am On Jul 08, 2017
SHE WRITES. . . . . . . An Angelic writer in her prime! U are already doing wonders. . . . . Wish this story didn't have an end tho! Just wish it will continue on and on and on and on.. . . . But what d'you know? ; everything that has a beginning, inevitably has an end right! That was magnificent #she~writes! More inspiration to that milk and honey brain of urs! I bet #He~writes is really proud 2 av u! lol! I stand amazed!!!
Re: Bukky Alakara by Godmother(f): 6:34am On Jul 08, 2017
Nice one. This story really ended we.

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

Memo Of A Male Sex Addict / The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames / The Auction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.