Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Pastor Ibiyiomie Show Kemi Christ Like Mercy And Free Her. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Ibiyiomie Show Kemi Christ Like Mercy And Free Her. (1573 Views)

Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know / David Ibiyiomie Storms Calabar / As A Christ-like Woman, What Will You Do In Any Of These Situations? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Ibiyiomie Show Kemi Christ Like Mercy And Free Her. by bullabong(m): 10:00am On May 09, 2017
How can a male pastor(Ibiyomie of salvation ministries PH) lock up a female(Kemi Olunloyo) he should view as vulnerable in a cell for all this while without taking compassion on her all for a mere slander. What was her crime? She spread false information against him. Was he the first person she slandered? No. Will he be the last person she will slander? No.
Does he have a wife? Is this the kind of authoritarian man he is? Charity they say begins at home,so I guess he must be an autocratic head at home. Its a shame on Salvation ministries and its a shame on christians. Where is the love your Jesus preached? Turn the other cheek Jesus said. Bless those who curse and slander you. Well I guess pastor Ibiyomies cheeks are too royal to turn.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ibiyiomie Show Kemi Christ Like Mercy And Free Her. by delishpot: 10:08am On May 09, 2017
They may be plenty behind Kemis case o.
Re: Pastor Ibiyiomie Show Kemi Christ Like Mercy And Free Her. by mexxmoney: 10:19am On May 09, 2017
Pastor Ibiyeome is not the one holding her. She was granted bail in his own case but was rearrested because of another case brought against her by Iyabo Ojo an actress who she accused of sleeping with the pastor

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ibiyiomie Show Kemi Christ Like Mercy And Free Her. by bullabong(m): 10:38am On May 09, 2017
mexxmoney:
Pastor Ibiyeome is not the one holding her. She was granted bail in his own case but was rearrested because of another case brought against her by Iyabo Ojo an actress who she accused of sleeping with the pastor
But he lead the arrest so let him intervene and let her be free. Simple
Re: Pastor Ibiyiomie Show Kemi Christ Like Mercy And Free Her. by felixomor: 12:14pm On May 09, 2017
bullabong:
So the pastor is the nigerian Constitution?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ibiyiomie Show Kemi Christ Like Mercy And Free Her. by bullabong(m): 12:19pm On May 09, 2017
felixomor:

So the pastor is the nigerian Constitution?
He is not the Nigerian constitution but who fueled the process of implementing the constitution?
Please you people should stop worshiping glorified mortal men like yourselves who can't even practice what they preach, its just so disgusting.
Re: Pastor Ibiyiomie Show Kemi Christ Like Mercy And Free Her. by bullabong(m): 12:21pm On May 09, 2017
delishpot:
They may be plenty behind Kemis case o.
Yes there are plenty people behind the womans case now but it was one pastor who showed the path of persecution to the multitude.
Re: Pastor Ibiyiomie Show Kemi Christ Like Mercy And Free Her. by felixomor: 12:29pm On May 09, 2017
bullabong:
He is not the Nigerian constitution but who fueled the process of implementing the constitution?
Please you people should stop worshiping glorified mortal men like yourselves who can't even practice what they preach, its just so disgusting.

Nobody fuels a Constitution
Its the law of the land. When u are granted bail, you meet the bail, you meet the bail conditions
Even forgiveness does not stop the law of the land from acting.
You are educated, you should know better.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Ibiyiomie Show Kemi Christ Like Mercy And Free Her. by bullabong(m): 12:32pm On May 09, 2017
felixomor:

Nobody fuels a Constitution
Its the law of the land. When u are granted bail, you meet the bail, you meet the bail conditions
Even forgiveness does not stop the law of the land from acting.
You are educated, you should know better.
Who set that constitutional process in motion? Simple answer pastor Ibiyomie.

Did u attend nursery school?
Re: Pastor Ibiyiomie Show Kemi Christ Like Mercy And Free Her. by felixomor: 12:37pm On May 09, 2017
bullabong:
Who set that constitutional process in motion?
A Constitution does not need to be set in motion.
What type of question is this?
You commit a crime, you are punished.
Simple

bullabong:

Simple answer pastor Ibiyomie.
wrong

bullabong:

Did u attend nursery school?
Yes I did.
Its funny that you who believes "Constitutions are fueled" grin is asking such a question.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ibiyiomie Show Kemi Christ Like Mercy And Free Her. by bullabong(m): 12:47pm On May 09, 2017
felixomor:

A Constitution does not need to be set in motion.
What type of question is this?
You commit a crime, you are punished.
Simple

wrong

Yes I did.
Its funny that you who believes "Constitutions are fueled" grin is asking such a question.

I reserve the last comment I would have made simply because its not worth my time to trade words here with u.
Re: Pastor Ibiyiomie Show Kemi Christ Like Mercy And Free Her. by limamintruth: 6:54pm On May 09, 2017
bullabong:

So? Do you expect him to ''force' the Police to let her go or what
By the way he is not the only person that reported her to the Police; so he cannot withdraw a case that has been filed by other individual(s) against her.

I don't know why you all keep bothering the Pastor to release her as if he is the authority that is detaining her in the first place. Clearly y'all don't know how criminal cases work.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ibiyiomie Show Kemi Christ Like Mercy And Free Her. by bullabong(m): 9:21pm On May 09, 2017
limamintruth:

By the way he is not the only person that reported her to the Police; so he cannot withdraw a case that has been filed by other individual(s) against her.

I don't know why you all keep bothering the Pastor to release her as if he is the authority that is detaining her in the first place. Clearly y'all don't know how criminal cases work.
how many accusers did Jesus report to the scribes for slandering him? Instead Jesus kept praying for his accusers and wishing them well. Pls follow fake pastors/ motivational speakers with some sense.
Re: Pastor Ibiyiomie Show Kemi Christ Like Mercy And Free Her. by limamintruth: 11:03pm On May 09, 2017
bullabong:
how many accusers did Jesus report to the scribes for slandering him? Instead Jesus kept praying for his accusers and wishing them well. Pls follow fake pastors/ motivational speakers with some sense.

Jesus Christ did not report the accusers so as to fulfil the prophecy of his death to save mankind. Thus, comparing the Pastor's case with that of Jesus Christ is pointless.

The fact is the Holy Bible affirms the importance of the the law/authority in matters involving unbelievers (of which undoubtedly atheists like Kemi and yourself are).

I'll leave you with this Bible scripture:
Romans 13:1-6

1 Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.
2 Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.
3 For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and you will be commended.
4 For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer.
5 Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also as a matter of conscience.
6 This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God’s servants, who give their full time to governing.

Also, to seek justice lawfully is an action that is rightly permitted by God.
Isaiah 1:17

Learn to do right; seek justice. Defend the oppressed. Take up the cause of the fatherless; plead the case of the widow.

Therefore, in order to avoid a lawless society, seeking justice the right way is very necessary; and same is fully supported by the Holy Scripture.
Re: Pastor Ibiyiomie Show Kemi Christ Like Mercy And Free Her. by Nobody: 1:07am On May 10, 2017
bullabong:

My guy you are a good Nigerian. You too can help in filling a case on her behalf to free her. Its very possible. She needs ppl like you who are full of mercy.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ibiyiomie Show Kemi Christ Like Mercy And Free Her. by Nobody: 1:16am On May 10, 2017
limamintruth:

Nairaland is a very good place to see display of ignorance by ppl who went to school to waste their parents hard earned money.

This guy can do the needful . File another case on behalf of Kemi for her release.

Ppl that wont take nonsense when ppl blackmail them suddenly will turn to angels preaching Mercy overnight on NL

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ibiyiomie Show Kemi Christ Like Mercy And Free Her. by limamintruth: 8:40am On May 10, 2017
davtosh:

Nairaland is a very good place to see display of ignorance by ppl who went to school to waste their parents hard earned money.

This guy can do the needful . File another case on behalf of Kemi for her release.

Ppl that wont take nonsense when ppl blackmail them suddenly will turn to angels preaching Mercy overnight on NL

Don't mind those confused atheists wannabes. grin

I wonder why they haven't proceeded to perfect the woman's bail bond or even use all lawful means to compel the authorities to release her, if really they care so much.

Someone that even her own family have deserted because of her overwhelming stubbornness & irresponsibility.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ibiyiomie Show Kemi Christ Like Mercy And Free Her. by bullabong(m): 12:44pm On May 10, 2017
limamintruth:

Jesus Christ did not report the accusers so as to fulfil the prophecy of his death to save mankind. Thus, comparing the Pastor's case with that of Jesus Christ is pointless.

The fact is the Holy Bible affirms the importance of the the law/authority in matters involving unbelievers (of which undoubtedly atheists like Kemi and yourself are).

I'll leave you with this Bible scripture:
Romans 13:1-6

1 Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.
2 Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.
3 For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and you will be commended.
4 For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer.
5 Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also as a matter of conscience.
6 This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God’s servants, who give their full time to governing.

Also, to seek justice lawfully is an action that is rightly permitted by God.
Isaiah 1:17

Learn to do right; seek justice. Defend the oppressed. Take up the cause of the fatherless; plead the case of the widow.

Therefore, in order to avoid a lawless society, seeking justice the right way is very necessary; and same is fully supported by the Holy Scripture.
Do you still believe those scary bible stories you were told in Kindergarten? Man, you really need to grow up by applying wisdom to you thinking.
Re: Pastor Ibiyiomie Show Kemi Christ Like Mercy And Free Her. by bullabong(m): 12:47pm On May 10, 2017
limamintruth:

Don't mind those confused atheists wannabes. grin

I wonder why they haven't proceeded to perfect the woman's bail bond or even use all lawful means to compel the authorities to release her, if really they care so much.

Someone that even her own family have deserted because of her overwhelming stubbornness & irresponsibility.
What will your so called saviour Christ expect the pastor to do? Persecute or bless? You lot are the confused ones who preach one thing and do another. Hypocrites describes you all.
Re: Pastor Ibiyiomie Show Kemi Christ Like Mercy And Free Her. by bullabong(m): 12:51pm On May 10, 2017
davtosh:

Like Fela said,follow follow hypocrites who worship pastors and not even God the father. A pastor who cannot show mercy on a woman whose mental state is in doubt. You all are the reason exploitation of th foolish and dumb fellows has become a lucrative business. Ewu
Re: Pastor Ibiyiomie Show Kemi Christ Like Mercy And Free Her. by limamintruth: 6:27pm On May 10, 2017
bullabong:
Do you still believe those scary bible stories you were told in Kindergarten? Man, you really need to grow up by applying wisdom to you thinking.

Wow, why don't you go ahead and bail out your dearest mommy Kemi if you do really care about her as you would want us all to believe, rather than displaying your disgusting obsession with a religion you clearly do not like

And since you did ask, YES! I do believe in the Holy Bible 100% and would continue to do so till I finally depart this world by His grace. I just hope your pathetic obsession with my religion won't cause you heart attack sha; lol. undecided

For your own good, you better learn to stop drinking panadol for our headache Mr. Atheist wannabe. We the Christians are not complaining & we enjoy the said 'exploitation' so well, OK?
Re: Pastor Ibiyiomie Show Kemi Christ Like Mercy And Free Her. by limamintruth: 6:35pm On May 10, 2017
bullabong:
What will your so called saviour Christ expect the pastor to do? Persecute or bless? You lot are the confused ones who preach one thing and do another. Hypocrites describes you all.

My 'so called' Saviour would want me to lawfully seek justice in the interest of the gospel which has come under attack from agents of the devil such as yourself & your dearest Kemi.

Remember, "the Kingdom of Heaven suffereth violence & the violent taketh it by FORCE".
Re: Pastor Ibiyiomie Show Kemi Christ Like Mercy And Free Her. by bullabong(m): 9:36pm On May 10, 2017
limamintruth:

My 'so called' Saviour would want me to lawfully seek justice in the interest of the gospel which has come under attack from agents of the devil such as yourself & your dearest Kemi.

Remember, "the Kingdom of Heaven suffereth violence & the violent taketh it by FORCE".
Such hypocrites like urself and ur pastor deserve to die slowly yet painfully. The kind of death ur religion promises u on the judgment day. I can guarantee u will be among those going to that lake of fire where hypocrites belong.
Re: Pastor Ibiyiomie Show Kemi Christ Like Mercy And Free Her. by bullabong(m): 9:43pm On May 10, 2017
limamintruth:

Wow, why don't you go ahead and bail out your dearest mommy Kemi if you do really care about her as you would want us all to believe, rather than displaying your disgusting obsession with a religion you clearly do not like

And since you did ask, YES! I do believe in the Holy Bible 100% and would continue to do so till I finally depart this world by His grace. I just hope your pathetic obsession with my religion won't cause you heart attack sha; lol. undecided

For your own good, you better learn to stop drinking panadol for our headache Mr. Atheist wannabe. We the Christians are not complaining & we enjoy the said 'exploitation' so well, OK?
you fool!! WHere you not told to turn the other cheek when bad people like me attack you? Where you not told to keep ur dirty mouth shut and leave the battlle for the Lord? Hell fire awaits u cos I know u are a liar a fornicator and an unrepentant cheat. Who cares what u think I am but believe it when I tell u that I am better than your miserable self running to fake pastors for help. And those fake pastors will keep u a slave and a lowly scum. Have a miserable life just like ur dad.
Re: Pastor Ibiyiomie Show Kemi Christ Like Mercy And Free Her. by limamintruth: 12:44am On May 11, 2017
bullabong:
@bullabong the fool!! WHere you not told by your daddy the devil never to quote Scriptures you shamelessly do not believe in? Where you not told that Christians like @limaintruth are greater than your entire lineage put together Indeed, Hell fire awaits @bullabong & his co-satanic agents who are all a bunch of disgusting liars, fornicators, and unrepentant lost souls. Who cares what bullabong thinks, but believe it when we tell u that @Limamintruth is exceedingly better than the miserable @bullabong who keeps mast.urbating all over Christian matters. And the devil will keep bullabong a slave and a lowly scum. @bullabong will surely have a miserable life just like his pathetic dad.

bullabong:
Such hypocrites like @bullabong and werey Kemi deserve to die slowly yet painfully. The kind of death atheism guarantees bullabong on judgment day. I, Limamintruth assures everyone that @bullabong will be among those going to that lake of fire where his likes belong.
Re: Pastor Ibiyiomie Show Kemi Christ Like Mercy And Free Her. by limamintruth: 1:02am On May 11, 2017
bullabong:
Valid proof that @bullabong is the sole hypocrite on this irritating thread of his;
A scum who falsely alleges that @limamintruth is a 'fornicator & cheat' has successfully shown that he, @bullabong, is the real fornicator & cheat in our midst thus:
https://www.nairaland.com/2094145/ladieswhats-ur-choice-man-cheats
See excerpts:- "What choice of Man cheat ladies would prefer?The chronic womanizer who will sleep even with a prostitute and never has any emotion towards them. Or the psychological womanizer who would make those ladies fond of him and would go to any length just to keep him. And guys,which category to u fall into? I (bullabong) am of the latter".
Re: Pastor Ibiyiomie Show Kemi Christ Like Mercy And Free Her. by bullabong(m): 4:07am On May 11, 2017
limamintruth:

whether you like it or not u are a hopelessly foolish hypocrite who can't even practice what u preach yet deceive ur self upadan. That legendary hades awaits you and ur entire miserable family.
Re: Pastor Ibiyiomie Show Kemi Christ Like Mercy And Free Her. by Beey(f): 4:10am On May 11, 2017
bullabong:
How can a male pastor(Ibiyomie of salvation ministries PH) lock up a female(Kemi Olunloyo) he should view as vulnerable in a cell for all this while without taking compassion on her all for a mere slander. What was her crime? She spread false information against him. Was he the first person she slandered? No. Will he be the last person she will slander? No.
Does he have a wife? Is this the kind of authoritarian man he is? Charity they say begins at home,so I guess he must be an autocratic head at home. Its a shame on Salvation ministries and its a shame on christians. Where is the love your Jesus preached? Turn the other cheek Jesus said. Bless those who curse and slander you. Well I guess pastor Ibiyomies cheeks are too royal to turn.
Actually I read sometime back that Pastor Ibiyomie is not to blame.After he had her released,Iyabo Ojo had her sent back to jail.But then I remember reading that she was released on bond though hearing is still pending.Use google & check.
Re: Pastor Ibiyiomie Show Kemi Christ Like Mercy And Free Her. by petra1(m): 6:29am On May 11, 2017
bullabong:

. Where is the love your Jesus preached? Turn the other cheek Jesus said. Bless those who curse and slander you. Well I guess pastor Ibiyomies cheeks are too royal to turn.

bullabong:

You're confused o. You're quoting bible and criticizing bible .

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ibiyiomie Show Kemi Christ Like Mercy And Free Her. by JusticeSeeker: 6:56am On May 11, 2017
we're Nigerians and we know what a good section of the Nigerian judiciary can do. the judge in Kemi's case has cried more than the bereaved which smacks heavy suspicion that he might've been motivated to to set such bail condition that the entire Yoruba race is finding it difficult to fulfill.

As for the pastor, it has become very clear that what Kemi alleged he did is nothing but the truth that's why he wants to silence her the way he's doing.
Re: Pastor Ibiyiomie Show Kemi Christ Like Mercy And Free Her. by bullabong(m): 8:53am On May 11, 2017
petra1:

You're confused o. You're quoting bible and criticizing bible .
yes I have to quote what u dumbos believe in yet don't practice.
Re: Pastor Ibiyiomie Show Kemi Christ Like Mercy And Free Her. by limamintruth: 8:59am On May 11, 2017
bullabong:
whether @bullabong likes it or not, @limamintruth has exposed his hopeless hypocrisy as a foolish cheat, liar and pathetic atheist wannabe who can't even argue constructively without exhibiting how stu.pid he is cheesy
Surely in the name of OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST, that legendary hades awaits @bullabong and his entire miserable family grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

This Is What Those Calling For The Removal Of Religion Are Actually Calling For / Feminists Who Don't Submit To Their Husband Will Exhibit The Curse From God / Help I Need Contact Of A Genuine & Strong Prophet Of God!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.