Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,095 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Baksetmouth Celebrates His Son, Jason Okpocha's 9th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baksetmouth Celebrates His Son, Jason Okpocha's 9th Birthday (21958 Views)

Jason Okpocha Performing On Stage During His Graduation Day (Photos) / Basketmouth's Son, Jason Dances At A Party. His Mother Shows Dance Moves / Selfie Of Basketmouth And His Son, Jason Okpocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baksetmouth Celebrates His Son, Jason Okpocha's 9th Birthday by chimebube: 10:27am On May 09, 2017
Ace Nigerian comedian, Bright Okpocha a.k.a Basketmouth has taken to Instagram to celebrate his son, Jason Okpocha, who turned 9 today.

The photo of his son he shared on his page, came with this lovely write-up;

'To the man that gave my life a new meaning, my man, my blood...my son. Happy birthday Jason Okpocha. Grow in grace, peace, happiness, love, wealth, favor and great health. Daddy loves you.'

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/you-gave-my-life-new-meaning.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baksetmouth Celebrates His Son, Jason Okpocha's 9th Birthday by GloriaNinja(f): 10:31am On May 09, 2017
undecided HIS SON EVEN LOOKS FUNNIER THAN 50 PERCENT OF BASKETMOUTH'S JOKES. WHAT A STRIKING RESEMBLANCE BUT YET AGAIN I NEED SOME TURKEY TO FRY.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baksetmouth Celebrates His Son, Jason Okpocha's 9th Birthday by opeyemiieblog(m): 10:50am On May 09, 2017
awwww
Re: Baksetmouth Celebrates His Son, Jason Okpocha's 9th Birthday by CplusJason: 10:50am On May 09, 2017
Happy birthday Jason.

Live Long.
Re: Baksetmouth Celebrates His Son, Jason Okpocha's 9th Birthday by Tazdroid(m): 11:14am On May 09, 2017
Happy by day Jason

he could have named his son "Brighter Okpocha" grin

5 Likes

Re: Baksetmouth Celebrates His Son, Jason Okpocha's 9th Birthday by optionB: 11:14am On May 09, 2017
Wow happy birthday boy, birthday mate with my Son.
Re: Baksetmouth Celebrates His Son, Jason Okpocha's 9th Birthday by Dbeendf(f): 11:14am On May 09, 2017
Money good
Re: Baksetmouth Celebrates His Son, Jason Okpocha's 9th Birthday by oluFELAxy(m): 11:14am On May 09, 2017
Yeah...He made him a father.
Happy birthday Boy

1 Like

Re: Baksetmouth Celebrates His Son, Jason Okpocha's 9th Birthday by lacoach: 11:15am On May 09, 2017
Happy birthday daddy's copy.
Re: Baksetmouth Celebrates His Son, Jason Okpocha's 9th Birthday by lacoach: 11:16am On May 09, 2017
[quote author=lacoach post=56349122]Happy birthday daddy's copy.[/quote
See how money clean the boy. Money sweet.
Re: Baksetmouth Celebrates His Son, Jason Okpocha's 9th Birthday by BlackDBagba: 11:16am On May 09, 2017
Ok
Re: Baksetmouth Celebrates His Son, Jason Okpocha's 9th Birthday by somadinho10: 11:16am On May 09, 2017
If my father was rich I wouldn't have been on the streets forming Gguy angry angry angry... .... Papa emeka where were you when your mates where making money tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Baksetmouth Celebrates His Son, Jason Okpocha's 9th Birthday by slawomir: 11:16am On May 09, 2017
Yeah. Happy Birthday boy. Mine is tomorrow may 10
A little celebration Unto uniben never pay April salary up till now
So some bottles of good beer along side some wrap of weeds with my real guys in da hood Go settle everything.
Only football and weed unite guys here in Da hood.
Re: Baksetmouth Celebrates His Son, Jason Okpocha's 9th Birthday by LastSurvivor11: 11:18am On May 09, 2017
Hbd Son..
Enjoy your day..
Re: Baksetmouth Celebrates His Son, Jason Okpocha's 9th Birthday by Pavore9: 11:18am On May 09, 2017
somadinho10:
If my father was rich I wouldn't have been on the streets forming Gguy angry angry angry... .... Papa emeka where were you when your mates where making money tongue tongue

Hope your children would not ask you same.

1 Like

Re: Baksetmouth Celebrates His Son, Jason Okpocha's 9th Birthday by Victornezzar: 11:19am On May 09, 2017
somadinho10:
He was busy looking for a English teacher 4 u but couldn't find 1
just look at ur last sentence
Re: Baksetmouth Celebrates His Son, Jason Okpocha's 9th Birthday by skedemi(m): 11:20am On May 09, 2017
Make I buy land for here
Re: Baksetmouth Celebrates His Son, Jason Okpocha's 9th Birthday by somadinho10: 11:20am On May 09, 2017
Pavore9:

Hope your children would not ask you same.
hustling so they don't have to
Re: Baksetmouth Celebrates His Son, Jason Okpocha's 9th Birthday by Nobody: 11:21am On May 09, 2017
somadinho10:

I know you are trying to be funny...but you should appreciate what you have. Money is not everything, if it is then basketmouth is not even close to being successful. At least his mate is the president of Russia.

Don't get me wrong, I am only saying your father tried his possible best to make sure you (his child) is better than who he turned out to be.

2 Likes

Re: Baksetmouth Celebrates His Son, Jason Okpocha's 9th Birthday by somadinho10: 11:22am On May 09, 2017
Victornezzar:

He was busy looking for a English teacher 4 u but couldn't find 1
look at d 3rd 2 d last sentence
inglish teacher I yaff seen you sir
Re: Baksetmouth Celebrates His Son, Jason Okpocha's 9th Birthday by Femmysneh(m): 11:24am On May 09, 2017
na him born u abi na u born ham?
Re: Baksetmouth Celebrates His Son, Jason Okpocha's 9th Birthday by balancediet(m): 11:27am On May 09, 2017
I know that feeling. No better love than that of Father and child. I bless my daughter every morning and night. Seeing her i feel blessed. Thé day thé mother took her from me out of annoyance was thé first time i cried in over 5 years....God bless our kids.Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Baksetmouth Celebrates His Son, Jason Okpocha's 9th Birthday by RisingUp: 11:27am On May 09, 2017
Nice
Re: Baksetmouth Celebrates His Son, Jason Okpocha's 9th Birthday by Cryptohubz: 11:28am On May 09, 2017
Happy birthday boy
Re: Baksetmouth Celebrates His Son, Jason Okpocha's 9th Birthday by slawomir: 11:29am On May 09, 2017
somadinho10:
Nor worry your money go come

1 Like

Re: Baksetmouth Celebrates His Son, Jason Okpocha's 9th Birthday by PenisCaP: 11:32am On May 09, 2017
Good

(1) (2) (Reply)

Regina Askia-Williams Celebrates Valentine With Her Kids / Remi Oshodi And Family Visit Late Daughter's Tomb (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh, Empress Njamah, Angela Okorie Set For Abuja All White Pool Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.